Forza Motorsport [XBS/PC]

Questions.
1. Can I change to have a wheel on the right? I'd feel much more at home this way.
2. How/where can I respray my car? I picked a colour when I bought it but can I change it after?

Questions.
1. Can I change to have a wheel on the right? I'd feel much more at home this way.
2. How/where can I respray my car? I picked a colour when I bought it but can I change it after?
Wheel dont know but i havent seen it.
Color you can. In the main manu go to your cars and there is menu to tune/paint/look for user created designs

Cheers!
Have to say - I'm finding AI really challenging even on difficulty 4.
They don't let me close and I rarely find myself in top 3.
To compare - I also tried Assetto Corsa Comp on PS5 and on Pro Driving settings, with AI difficulty and aggression set to 80 I got third spot fairly comfortably on my third attempt. (as soon as I realised I can't ram anybody off the track coz I'm gonna wreck my car to a point where I have to restart the race :LOL: )
Here I played like 3 entire events and only once I managed to finish 3rd.

Too bad the game isn't VR compatible on PC, otherwise I would have given it a go.
You can't really expect VR implementation when the game is still in an awful state performance and optimisation wise for PC. The optimisation is a joke. The game is just using one core of cpu and there's a major memory leak while you running it. I can't really understand where companies like EA or Turn 10 find their devs. How much are these devs paid to deliver incomplete projects? It's shocking.

Had a conversation in this forum not too long ago about accessibility features in games and why they are so important. Regardless of how the game is currently, this is pretty awesome to see:

Check his driving @ 18:35 and some of his comments regarding minority of gamers against these features.

Back
Top Bottom