Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter

Exactly Milanista, if it's videos check the web, if its the game, get your head seen you onion.

i think the movement is better in multiplayer, its much easier to watch behind corners. maybe its just cause i havent played earlier versions of the game. in single player the camera doesnt move much at all when switching from side to side, that doesnt bother me but just wanted to say this because some ppl think that the multiplayer animation isnt nearly as good as singleplayer.
fantastic game anyways. is there some way in multiplayer if i find a good server to save it so i could join the same next time i go online, if its on?
best round i´ve got now playing couple times is 9kills-0deaths with 16 players in team territory being machinegunner its quite deadly on narrow alleys ;) it was quite an running and gunning at my side i admit, but sometimes you need to go solo when noone seems to come along with you.

ok another noob question: when in the pregame lobby there´s in the list where player names are ,
on the right of the player name there´s that letter that tells what class you are like G/A,,
right to that theres number usually its 1 some have 2/3/4 what does that mean:shock:

Last edited:
Im with you Rocky, but a part of me hopes the screens ive seen for the Getaway for PS3 are true! if not then I guess it sucks big time!

Anywayz back on the Recon subject are some of us likely to form a clan or something?

DJ

This game is AWESOME! Anyone know why there is a 'dog bark' everytime I kill someone?

djdavedoc said:
but a part of me hopes the screens ive seen for the Getaway for PS3 are true!

going a bit off topic again but it just seems like the original Getaway again. The place looks realistic - yet frankly quite dull. I wouldn't wanna ride round that(!). And seriously, with another one of these Guy Ritchie rip offs, I'll take a gun and shoot myself! :mrgreen:

Lol & Rocky :) Im hoping it is decent this time around, I thought black monday was ok and the original was fair.

DJ

This game rocks! But I am stuck (and shit at games) with the 'protecting the president part after the embassy has been bombed'. Any hints?

ninjabreakz said:
This game rocks! But I am stuck (and shit at games) with the 'protecting the president part after the embassy has been bombed'. Any hints?

That took me bleeding ages to do, all i can say is stay out of the way until the helecopter turns up.

You know where the president is hiding once you arrive? well right infront of that spot there is a small wall, duck behind it and just keep standing and ducking... so you can snipe without being hit.

Milanista said:
You know where the president is hiding once you arrive? well right infront of that spot there is a small wall, duck behind it and just keep standing and ducking... so you can snipe without being hit.

Cheers fella!

Poor old Stringer - I've had a scan, doesn't look like it - try ubisofts website or dare I say it buying a 360?

Am well looking forward to trying the multi-player - esp as BT have been crimally shite about sorting out my phone line - how's this for you charge me for a month and forget to tell me there's engineering problems?
B'stards...

The Original Spikester said:
Poor old Stringer - I've had a scan, doesn't look like it - try ubisofts website or dare I say it buying a 360?
He wasn't asking, he was telling - it IS out on PS2... He was just telling everyone who likes the look of the game and doesn't have a 360, I think.

Sorry was only looking through gamefaqs - I won't do that again, promise!

Im stuck on the bit ninjabreakz was stuck on and have been for about 3 weeks now, I find it very difficult to protect the president without dying myself! any more tips? Also I dont have much SMG Ammo.....

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Im stuck on the bit ninjabreakz was stuck on and have been for about 3 weeks now, I find it very difficult to protect the president without dying myself! any more tips? Also I dont have much SMG Ammo.....

DJ

This is a hard bit I agree.....it's the only mission in the game where I've lost a single teamate, and I lost all 3 of them. What I did was move all my team members behind the first little wall from the president. Put them as far left as poss so they can take cover.

Then you take a good position behind the same wall, then it's just a case of picking all the men off. You should know where there coming from and a what time after you've done it a few times. Be conservative with your shots though if you've not much ammo. Some of your teamates will probabaly die so just nick their guns which should be right next to you.

If you can hold out long enough you'll get gunship support, which comes not long after the tank has arrived. Once the gunship is there you can use it to pick of all the men and destroy the tank. ;)

djdoc360 said:

DJ

I found that keeping your head down for as long as possible works best, with the wall nearest the president's left, stick there, there's another wall i think a bit further to the left, stick your boys there. Keep your head down and look behind your guys, there's the odd mexican who flanks (they're the ones who finish you off and you can stay in cover too), pop them (I think there's two) and Mr Hairychopper then turns up and you can blitz the baddies without sticking your head up.

C'mon BT I want my phone line today!

Back
Top Bottom