Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Ok, but in this case Moratti shouldn't have decided to negociate a 2 years contract with him !!
He decided to choose him and sign a two years contract and now, 4 months later fire him as if the contract was not 2 years, trying to pay nothing

Ok, but in this case Moratti shouldn't have decided to negociate a 2 years contract with him !!
He decided to choose him and sign a two years contract and now, 4 months later fire him as if the contract was not 2 years, trying to pay nothing
well moratti obviously didn't expect benitez would have held the press conference he held last week, when he signed him. and to be honest, i don't think anyone would have expected such an unacceptable scene from benitez... at least i didn't.
after that disgusting and absolutely unappropriate and classless scene, benitez deserves nothing from moratti. absolutely nothing at all.

i sincerely hope benitez won't get a single cent more from moratti..... and i also hope benitez won't get a job in liverpool again..... liverpool deserves much better than benitez.... and benitez certainly doesn't deserve such a prestigious appointment as liverpool.... or inter... or any other top club in the world.

what a huge disappointment this man turned out to be..... and to think i was even an admirer of him.... till last week.

Last edited:

ngr02w.png

Haha! But the players really sucked. I can understand Benitez's rage. He wanted new players to start a new era and made it clear from the beginning. I think he knew this would happen and now he is the man took Inter down.

Leonardo most likely the man(He refused the Roma links not to betray Milan and now he will join Inter?). Ohh I'd like to see how that will turn out. He is a very good coach in terms of connecting with the players and bringing out their best but tactically he lacks a lot. I still don't think he is top of Moratti's list but he will have to do for now.

Associated Press reporting that Leonardo is the new coach. Controversial.

Re: INTER Thread - NO MORE Italian League Champions

Sorry to bring bad news but...
I came here to take the Scudetto away, it's about time :COOL:

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA
scudetto.jpg

Hahaha *ale take care of the scudetto because i am sure we will take it back next year :p
That was an interresting season though. Good to see again a real competition for the title.
The best team won this year. Next year i hope we will not have a first half of season as a burden in the championship quest.

Hahaha *ale take care of the scudetto because i am sure we will take it back next year :p
I'm sure that there will be an interesting race for the championship in the next season... But we're not giving it up so easily, be aware!!! :P

Hehe of course you won't !
I am impatient to be next season

Just waiting now for mods to do what needs to be done.
There is a rule in this club topics section, and when it is not followed they can be consequences.

This is not how i see football, but some prick seem to see it like that (a kind of war between clubs) and i don't want to have any link with them.

Please watch your language there, allezinter. And get some humor, seriously.

Still, I've deleted the post. Not only because of what it says in the rules but because I don't like the direction this thread has gone since then.

Tbf, that comic strip wasn't very funny at all, apart from the fact it used that hilarious image of Capello giving the bird.

Please watch your language there, allezinter. And get some humor, seriously.

Still, I've deleted the post. Not only because of what it says in the rules but because I don't like the direction this thread has gone since then.

I will tell you my opinion.
Maybe I lack humour as you say i don't know.
To me (and it also seems this is the global purpuse of the clubs threads) these threads are about talking football.
What was posted here (and not only here) is only provocation.
Why posting this "comic" here if no to provoc inter's fans ?
I find it sad that some people (i am not at all speaking about ACM fans, the one registered here are intelligent persons for the major part of them) just provoc.
Maybe i am over reacting, but for my defense, Inter is leaving a kind of weird time those days, and this kind of strips is only provocation.
I started quite recently to post in football section because i assumed intelligent persons were here to discuss about the game.
There are a lot of people that do it very well, and very intelligently.
But when i see this kind of post it is making me very deceived.
And i now see why football has a very bad image in the mind of people that does not take interest in it : it is because there are still a few peoples that act here like little children and look for conflicts.

I think (maybe i am wrong) that i have humour. But this is not at all about humour. This is about respect. And only about respect.
I'll never have the idea of going to AC Milan's thread and post something like that because it is childish, stupid and out of place.
All i want is that the football section, which is undeniably the most interesting and intelectualy developed part of this forum, stays a place where you can discuss opinions without being attacked like that.
It is always easy to behave like that hiding behind humour.
This is not humour. Or maybe it could have be if it had been made in a more respectful purpuse.

I will tell you my opinion.
Maybe I lack humour as you say i don't know.
To me (and it also seems this is the global purpuse of the clubs threads) these threads are about talking football.
What was posted here (and not only here) is only provocation.
Why posting this "comic" here if no to provoc inter's fans ?
I find it sad that some people (i am not at all speaking about ACM fans, the one registered here are intelligent persons for the major part of them) just provoc.
Maybe i am over reacting, but for my defense, Inter is leaving a kind of weird time those days, and this kind of strips is only provocation.
I started quite recently to post in football section because i assumed intelligent persons were here to discuss about the game.
There are a lot of people that do it very well, and very intelligently.
But when i see this kind of post it is making me very deceived.
And i now see why football has a very bad image in the mind of people that does not take interest in it : it is because there are still a few peoples that act here like little children and look for conflicts.

I think (maybe i am wrong) that i have humour. But this is not at all about humour. This is about respect. And only about respect.
I'll never have the idea of going to AC Milan's thread and post something like that because it is childish, stupid and out of place.
All i want is that the football section, which is undeniably the most interesting and intelectualy developed part of this forum, stays a place where you can discuss opinions without being attacked like that.
It is always easy to behave like that hiding behind humour.
This is not humour. Or maybe it could have be if it had been made in a more respectful purpuse.

Take it easy, mayn. Life is beautiful.

The Italian club threads seem to not have much traffic but the Serie A thread is normally very active throughout with fans from a lot of Italian clubs, even some Interista's occasionally :))

yeah its really busy in this thread isnt it? How many people have posted in here since June?

Oh yeah, 4 :D

Back
Top Bottom