Pes 19 tribute thread

amanybagga

League 1
3 October 2014
Hey all, wanted to set up my own thread rather than gatecrash other people’s with my videos.

Aim is to simulate real matches using my modded version of Pes 19.

Not sharing download links as it’s more of a tribute and in respect of the various mod contributors.

👍

why don't you share the patch you use?
I don’t use a patch - time has been spent updating the game over the years to my personal taste. Folder is 60gb+

these videos are to show what is possible and encourage others to share also

what it seems to me is that you are using this forum again to promote your mods without sharing them. you did the same thing last season too.

promote my mods??!!! Can you not understand the point of the thread?? It says Pes 2019 TRIBUTE. I’ve purposely not put it in the editing forum as not to cause confusion.

Would you please share at least the gameplay files, so we can use them too? The way it plays looks interesting from what I see (but it already looked so according to the videos you posted in your old thread).

Thank you!

Let me know how it plays - I use it in conjunction with a 4.01 version of the exe I found online but can’t remember where from - maybe try Incas pes 19 gameplay thread
I’m trying to find that exe and hopefully I’ll find it soon. Otherwise I’ll just try the game with the latest one and see how it behaves.
Thank you again!

I played a couple of matches with your dt18 and I think it does improve the game, at least on Top Player which is the level I'm using now.

It now feels more "alive": the AI doesn't always use the same attacking pattern and the players react in a more credible way to the ball. For example I conceded a goal where my keeper just had his hands "bent" by a point blank effort from an attacker and this is something I don't remember seeing in the original game.
On top of that, it seems that all playes' reactions to the ball are more lifelike and this leads to a better experience overall.

There's a downside to this gameplay though and it's that through passes (advanced through passes here) seem to "rocket" out of my players' feet somehow, making them impossible to reach/control.
It doesn't happen always but it often does, I still can't find what causes that.

I played a couple of matches with your dt18 and I think it does improve the game, at least on Top Player which is the level I'm using now.

It now feels more "alive": the AI doesn't always use the same attacking pattern and the players react in a more credible way to the ball. For example I conceded a goal where my keeper just had his hands "bent" by a point blank effort from an attacker and this is something I don't remember seeing in the original game.
On top of that, it seems that all playes' reactions to the ball are more lifelike and this leads to a better experience overall.

There's a downside to this gameplay though and it's that through passes (advanced through passes here) seem to "rocket" out of my players' feet somehow, making them impossible to reach/control.
It doesn't happen always but it often does, I still can't find what causes that.
Good review and nice to see it’s not just placebo - what exe do you use?

Back
Top Bottom