PES 2014 Appreciation Thread

So long story short. What i would try.

If your Windows allow it, and the installer you have, does work offline.

1) Uninstall game

2) Turn off the internet

3) Reverse your PC clock/date to a "legit" 2014 date, pre paid-DLC.

4) Install game

5) Run game, enter edit mode, save in order to create data.

6) Install patch.

7) Play-check.

8) Turn on the Internet.

_________

Short story, long, just install a Santa Klaus version of the game.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion bro. :TU: Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work so that's a bit strange (did the date thing etc).. I wanted to play with PTE patch because it has all those second divisions.. If anyone knows what procedure I can follow (even if it's with the archive.org version posted here earlier) to get PTE patch to work, please let me know, either here or through a PM! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance. :)

That's the issue : didn't found any patch from 2013-14 season.

Except PESEDIT i got (a previous version > they said "last from the 13/14 season" but nothing edited for PAS and PLA league unfortunately, just the 2nd divisions. The thing is i loved their stats and i compared with for example a player from PES 2013 they've done which appears on PES 2014 (ps2) etc. And it was really close in global terms (OVR) but also strenght/weaknesses.

I remember having recopied all their Bundes on my PS3 version for PES 2014. For the rest : i took PES 2013 stats and make the calculations for ATT/DEF/BallW.

So now i think to install another patch, i tried the one i sent a link but too much errors. Then i retried the previous one (the 21-22 was based 20-21 version... Based on the original 19/20 patch lol) and same issues. And the stats are a bit fucked up, especially balance/physical contact conversion.

No even if would love to have something accurate for the 13-14 season, for how much i play... Will try that one 19-20, hope stats are messed up with Balance/Physical contact like the other one. Graphically he looks great, presentation etc.

https://www.pesnewupdate.com/2020/03/pes-2014-zut-patch-new-version.html
Bro, I've been looking high and low for a patch that works for my version. For different reasons, PESGalaxy and PTE patch don't work for me, even though I have a bought PES 2014 key, there are problems when it comes to data compatibility, etc.. I tried both PESEdit and Fire Patch and they both look good, they work for me quite well, but unfortunately like you mention, PAS and PLA are not edited. Do you know of any patches or option files from the original season (I will even play up until 2015 or even 2016 season) for PES 2014 which have actual leagues replacing PAS and PLA? Would love to try some out if they are available.. Also, could you send me some links through here and through PM to archive them if you find any? Thanks bro. :TU:

Last edited:
Bro, I've been looking high and low for a patch that works for my version. For different reasons, PESGalaxy and PTE patch don't work for me, even though I have a bought PES 2014 key, there are problems when it comes to data compatibility, etc.. I tried both PESEdit and Fire Patch and they both look good, they work for me quite well, but unfortunately like you mention, PAS and PLA are not edited. Do you know of any patches or option files from the original season (I will even play up until 2015 or even 2016 season) for PES 2014 which have actual leagues replacing PAS and PLA? Would love to try some out if they are available.. Also, could you send me some links through here and through PM to archive them if you find any? Thanks bro. :TU:
Mate, i got the Ukrainian patch (released by solidarity not so long ago) which seems to complete every leagues. There's a long list of feature...
13-14 season but it didn't tried it, i can't promise if it's good or not. Well there's every usual league for PES (Jap, bundes, Mexico, Ukrainian probably instead of D2 league i don't know)

https://www.pesnewupdate.com/2022/03/pes-2014-pes-ukrainecom-2014-patch.html

@Chris Davies I was wondering if perhaps you could help me with a patch issue. I tried to apply PTE Patch to a bought key PES 2014 but I'm getting this message which says something like "unable to load edit data due to different dates in download status". Perhaps you or someone else has had the same issues? I applied Fire Patch first but then had to uninstall it because for some reason it didn't include real players in English Second division, which is what I'm looking for. Thanks.

@Chris Davies I was wondering if perhaps you could help me with a patch issue. I tried to apply PTE Patch to a bought key PES 2014 but I'm getting this message which says something like "unable to load edit data due to different dates in download status". Perhaps you or someone else has had the same issues? I applied Fire Patch first but then had to uninstall it because for some reason it didn't include real players in English Second division, which is what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Dude, i told ya, buying a legit key, was very good hearted , but it caused more problems to you than solutions. 😋

Just uninstall it now, install an "abandonware" version and try any patch you have/want.😎😉

Shame that its a digital key and you can't exhibit it in a shelf.

I also tried with the archive.org version posted here buddy, but unfortunately same thing happened. How do you have PTE set up? :)
Did you previously deleted every data in your PC, installed by your legit key? Even the data in my documents?

Back then , i grabbed a random abondonware by torrent, which seems the same ISO as archive.org and then installed PTE patch.

Did you previously deleted every data in your PC, installed by your legit key? Even the data in my documents?

Back then , i grabbed a random abondonware by torrent, which seems the same ISO as archive.org and then installed PTE patch.
Yeah I did man. Deleted everything, even downloaded a new data pack and put them in "download" folder in the PES 2014 folder as well as in the "hidden" system Konami folder.. I also downloaded the latest .exe as required. It's actually quite strange.

I will perform the following steps again though:
1. delete everything
2. download archive.org version
3. install the required DLC's and apply the latest .exe (downloaded from exterior sources, not the key site)
4. Install PTE patch

I'm afraid I'll get the same result again.. but will keep trying.

Last edited:
Hey guys I was wondering if there is a mod which changes match duration for PES 2014? I'd like to play with 17 minute matches. :TU: Thanks in advance.

I like defending in PES 2014, it is less dependent on tackles and more depending on positioning, which I think is a different, but quite realistic approach. I've been watching a lot of real-life football and have noticed that in real life, interceptions play a big role, and I think this is well represented in this edition of PES. Overall I've been quite satisfied with the playing experience in my Master League, even if defending is a bit more difficult. :TU:

Last edited:
Any chance anyone can re-upload PES 2014 Japanese full commentary converted from WE2014 (originally available here)? Been looking for it everywhere. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
hi guys, been off this forum since august.
anyway,wasnt there a download version for pc up here somewhere.
give us a shout if found.
im gaming a lot on pc nowadays

There are also other things it does better than PES 2020 (and I swear it's not an exaggeration). The atmosphere, for one. It's real crowd noise, real chants - not the weird "pseudo-chanting" that's in the modern games, where (it sounds like) they take a few people in a sound studio and add reverb x100 to it, to make it sound like a crowd
Dude, i absolutely agree with this. As an atmosphere addict, i really miss those kind of crowd sounds in the newer games.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'd like to start a "KONAMI Cup" with one of the Libertadores teams, but it seems like these teams are exclusive to the competition..

Is it possible to export some of these South American teams to be played in custom cups? I am playing with Fire Patch 6.1.. Any help would be much appreciated! :TU:

Guys, how do I apply created kits from PESMASTER to a PES 2014 team? Is this even possible?

I'd like to create a kit and apply it on an edited team..

Kits from PES 2014 where different than PES 2013 and so on with 2015 etc. Very rare are exactly similar kits.
So sorry but have to do it with another tool than PESMASTER (i'm not at all into kit creation so i can't help you sorry)

I've had old version of PESedit patch installed on PEs 14 to have 2014 world cup kits and roster of that time instead of updated 2015/16 season stuff.

I want to change all the national team kits from tight to loose. Any one knows what tools do I need to change this option? It doesn't seem like PESedit patch has kitserver on this game with this older version of the patch at least. Do I have to open the Edit file from mydocuments to change kit properties of teams?

If so, what tools would I need? Need some guidance, thanks in advance.

Best thing you can do is:

> Download all the DPs and patches in one from here (but don't apply them yet)

> Take your pick of the patches...

(The easiest to install is Fire Patch, which has loads of faces, stadiums and is updated to the 14/15 season. It is also compatible with the final update, 1.16, and DP7 which contains the World Challenge / Road to World Cup mode.)

USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ONLY (NOT FOR DOWNLOADING)

>> Fire Patch 2014 AIO 6.0
>> PES Galaxy 2014 3.0 (with this bonus stadium pack)
>> PESEdit 4.4

For PESEdit 4.4, you need to extract each DP in order and then stop at 6.0 - because it doesn't support 7.0 (and doesn't come with an EXE that can even access the content in there, i.e. the Road to World Cup style mode).

The others support 7.0. (Also, you shouldn't need to bother with the updated EXEs as each patch should come with its own. But, always read the instructions!)

USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CHOSEN PATCH

Fire Patch 2014 Datapack Installer
(Only download one of these links)

Fire Patch 2014 6.0 AIO + 6.1 Update Installer

PESGalaxy 2014 3.0 Installer
(Download one set, then the fix at the end, and the optional stadium pack)

UPTOBOX

SHAREMODS

MIRRORED.TO

PESGalaxy 2014 3.0 Fix Installer

PESGalaxy 2014 Stadium Pack
(Download one set)

UPTOBOX

SHAREMODS

MIRRORED.TO

PESEdit 4.4 Installer

Away you go.
Hi,

so if I understand that correctly.

1. Install PES 2014
2. Install all official patches one by one. (What should I do with DLC folders? Copy paste them somewhere?)
3: Install Fire patch
play

?

Thank you

Hi guys! As some of you might know, I love to explore often underlooked installments of PES.

I think 2014 is quite a solid title when it comes to gameplay, but one drawback I found is that it doesn't have any rainy weather. Pretty much all matches are in dry weather.

Taking into account all the weather modders for PES 2021, I was wondering if perhaps a mod could be made to create rain in this game.

Maybe a long shot, but I think this would really add to the experience. Please let me know if there might be any way to do this. Thanks in advance. :TU:

I have a question about pes 14 download from archive org as the download speed is too slow . Any way to speed it up ?

Back
Top Bottom