PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta preview (first post updated!)

What's the L1 lob like? Everyone asks about the R1 lob (and it definitely needed changing from PES4), but if it has remained a dink then I want the L1 lob to be a bit more useful..

I would love footage of some good heading/aerial battling too if possible, as well as some powerful shooting..

jide said:
Yes you can do that the player opens his body. I've done it quite a few times with henry. I was experimenting with the R2 button and the ball becomes a slight float shot in the air.
Its quite tricky to do

Let me upload some screens

http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Still001.jpg
http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Still002.jpg
http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Still003.jpg
http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Still004.jpg
http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Still005.jpg
http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Still006.jpg

Hey thanks for the pics

Jide I promise i wont ask anymore questions after this one. Please can you show me the Asian selection screen?

@ Noted

Do you know him? Have you seen him playing, yet? You shall be looking forward to it, he will be in my Sun Dream Team.

Still003.jpg

Whats the A and B sections in Club?
You have so many teams that they're split into two leagues?

newblood8 said:
@ Noted

Do you know him? Have you seen him playing, yet? You shall be looking forward to it, he will be in my Sun Dream Team.

Yep saw a video of him he looks amazing

nazzo said:
Hey thanks for the pics

Jide I promise i wont ask anymore questions after this one. Please can you show me the Asian selection screen?

Could i cut the stats to 2 players on the same team.
Its going to take forever :P
I'll do hleb because i'm an arsenal fan but hes not in the team yet. Konami seem slow on the transfers :P

would love to see stats for

Henry
Reyes
Fabregas
C.Ronaldo
Baptista - Sevilla

any videos or pics would be great thanx alot!!!!

Cheers. Would be shit if hes got a default face. Did they make the reyes face better too?

RuneEdge said:
Still003.jpg

Whats the A and B sections in Club?
You have so many teams that they're split into two leagues?

I'd say the second (section B) set will be the individual teams, ie. not full leagues, which it seems they have in Section A.

ok if you only do 2 per team i would prefer Cesc over anyone

dar83 said:
I'd say the second (section B) set will be the individual teams, ie. not full leagues, which it seems they have in Section A.
I dont understand you.

jide said:
Could i cut the stats to 2 players on the same team.
Its going to take forever :P
I'll do hleb because i'm an arsenal fan but hes not in the team yet. Konami seem slow on the transfers :P

I just wanna now what new Asian teams are added. Please man.

RuneEdge said:
I dont understand you.

Looking at the screen shot again I'm not sure myself. The one that is shown (Europe 1) seems to have the teams from the countries that have their full leagues represented (English, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish), but also has "A" and "B". Now either A and B are the individual teams in the game (Celtic, Rangers, Dynamo Kiev etc....) or those teams will be in "Europe B".

I think we'll need clarification. :lol:
Edit: Unless in the training team menu you can choose any team in the game, then maybe "Europe A" are all the club teams, where "Europe B" are the international teams.

Edit 2: Or not. :lmao:

Last edited:

dar83 said:
Looking at the screen shot again I'm not sure myself. The one that is shown (Europe 1) seems to have the teams from the countries that have their full leagues represented (English, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish), but also has "A" and "B". Now either A and B are the individual teams in the game (Celtic, Rangers, Dynamo Kiev etc....) or those teams will be in "Europe B".

I think we'll need clarification. :lol:

http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Asia.jpg

Ok nazzo i'm not ignoring just be patient
Others are just spare teams that are left such as rangers, celtic etc..
same goes for B and its also got the usual pes united etc...

Right i'm stats are going into a zip so people can download
Really cba to put 1001 pics up :)
Garcia and Cisse are going up and some clips soon bare with me. I only have two hands

dar83 said:
I for one hope the R1 lob is exactly the same as WE8LE. It was only ever meant to be a dink over the keeper, not a fully fledged lob as it was in PES4. It was ruined in that, made lobbing way too easy and not a decent skill anymore, everyone was running around scoring lobs for fun, probably how most of the goals were scored against someone half decent online in PES4. :roll:
It made it nearly as bad as the people that turn on the double tap Square lob in the options, truely aweful. :)

Hopefully its the same as WE8LE or else I'll be disappointed. :(
:applause:

appreciate the clips & screens, jide. I personally would prefer to see videos of new animations, etc. Player stats seem so insignificant.

@ Noted: Reyes' face is one of the best in the game. I'd much rather Konami attempt the faces of all the generic faces, rather than spending time improving faces that are already near perfect.

SXFuzz said:
appreciate the clips & screens, jide. I personally would prefer to see videos of new animations, etc. Player stats seem so insignificant.

@ Noted: Reyes' face is one of the best in the game. I'd much rather Konami attempt the faces of all the generic faces, rather than spending time improving faces that are already near perfect.

The Reyes face looks nothing like him.

Kezz said:
Riot, please go ahead and use this sticky for your impressions.

@ all users: Use this thread for asking questions as well. But please keep them reasonable, will ya? So no questions about individual player stats and shit, okay?
Are we ignoring Kezz's request and something we all agreed on before this thread even kicks off???!!? :shock:

SXFuzz said:

Exactly what SX said! Both about generic faces and the stat things which i find absolutely ridiculous and thought we said NO to!

Noted said:
The Reyes face looks nothing like him.

actually, come to think of it, at first glance I thought it was Kolo Toure

Jide deserves a round of applause for his info and pic and stuff cuz I dont think anyone would be willing waste their time for others when they could be playing the PES5 Beta.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Back
Top Bottom