possible to edit PS3 version ?

SerieALegends

League 2
16 January 2011
this will be the first year I play FIFA and I was just wondering is there a way to mod the PS3 version? I only want to change the adboards if possible

i tried with FIFA File Explorer by Jenkey and it opens the .big files and u can make changes in them and save them but INGAME they just FREEZE, i guess thats because WHEN U SAVE THE BIG FILES with the program it saves them as PC files(because he said himself it only supports PC files), we need Jenkey to tweak his program

i already sent a pm on a Fifa forum to him but no reply yet he is too busy i guess, would be just gold if we cold add adboards missing kits, logos, banners, boot textures, referee kits at least to the game
(im not sure about faces and hairs or scoreboards but who knows)

i tried with FIFA File Explorer by Jenkey and it opens the .big files and u can make changes in them and save them but INGAME they just FREEZE, i guess thats because WHEN U SAVE THE BIG FILES with the program it saves them as PC files(because he said himself it only supports PC files), we need Jenkey to tweak his program

i already sent a pm on a Fifa forum to him but no reply yet he is too busy i guess, would be just gold if we cold add adboards missing kits, logos, banners, boot textures, referee kits at least to the game
(im not sure about faces and hairs or scoreboards but who knows)

that would be great but it might be unlikely he replies im sure he gets too many messages maybe you could post on his blog comment section I have seen him reply there

im guessing you need a jail broken PS3 with CFW right to edit the game if it becomes possible?

Back
Top Bottom