Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

Yeah, u could do with another striker as you seem to dependent on Sheva but Milan seemed to be linked with the whole world when it comes to strikers, you already have Crespo,Tommason etc.

Last edited:

Milanista said:
ANyone see Miccoli's performance? Arriati and Obodo were very good all game, fooling Inter defenders.

Bojinov, good as usual, scored 2 nice goals against Udinese in one of the day's best matches.

From the highlights I saw I really liked Jankulovski, his first goal was particulary impressive turning around and shooting on instinct with his weaker right foot. He was very impressive...... as usual.

Also I'd like to mention Enzo Maresca 's (still love this guy) great performance last week in the 4-0 demolition of Lecce.

Does anyone have an answer to why Inter draw all the time? They seem so well balanced and yet cant string a set of results together.

Crespo is officially useless. Too bad Shevchenko got injured, scoring our only goal.

Roma wasnt too impressive apart from montella-Mancini. Milan had an excelllent 1st half and a decent second. Kaka tried too much, didnt have a good game, but milan defence had another great game.... Nesta especially.

Milanista said:
, but milan defence had another great game.... Nesta especially.

Can't say I agree , result-wise. You write/or tell me Milan has had a great defensive game everytime, yet Milan tend to have conceded when you tell me this and things aren't going as well as last season attacking-wise(dependance on Sheva) and defence-wise. It may look good in games, but Milan seem to concede regularly. Oh welll Milan are still doing fine point-wise in serie A and CL.

Anyway, Milan should've finished the game off in the first half as they were dominating the match.

Last edited:

The defence always concede goals, but their performance is always very good. Nesta was nominated for man of the match for what is it? 4th in a row?

big problems ... Del Nieri and Cassano dont get on, so theyre without their best out-and-out striker. Also he picks Mido a lot who, to be honest, just doesnt seem good enough for a top level striker in Serie A. Their defence is in problems too, last season it was one of the best in Europe but since selling Samuel and the problems with Chivu's injuries its gone very bad. Matteo Ferrari isnt good enough, Cufré and Mexes havent settled in yet... I think their days of being real title contenders have gone. Questions over the goalie too, Pelizzoli is ok not a great keeper but ok to do a job, however he usually ends up missing a few matches each season due to injury (as has happend already) and theyve not got decent cover for him. Zotti, struggles a bit in big matches and doesnt seem to have much of presence in the box... they really should have tried to sign Cudicini or someone this summer.

Still for my money I think their side that won the Scudetto in 2000-1 was the best, in terms of quality of football there has been for quite some time.

On the tail end of what edmundo has just said, Panucci & Cassano have finally grown up and have both apologised to the coach and fans with their latest hissy fits, therefore they will be up for selection this weekend and the Gialorossi could do with them although the little aeroplnae Montella seems to have found some form. In regards to Signor Panucci, I don't think he well ever where an Azzurri shirt again due to the fact he had a simular feud with Lippi when he was at Inter and made his views well known to the media.

Juventus always first, Inter seems to be far enough, now let's distance Milan!
Horray for our captain!! Forza Alex e Forza Juve! :applause:
PS: Zeman, take this. From Del Piero with(out) love!

theyre one point off Champions League places but only 3 points off the relegation zone (5 are relegated in Serie A)... Except for the top 2 the league is tight.

Italian Serie A

November 14, 2004Serie A
------------ Pts GD
Juventus ---31 19
AC Milan ---25 10
Udinese ----19 6
Messina ----17 0
Chievo ------17 -2
Lecce -------16 3
Inter --------16 3
Livorno -----16 -2
Lazio -------16 1
Cagliari ----16 -3
Fiorentina --15 2
Palermo ----15 0
Brescia------14 -6
Sampdoria--14 -2
Reggina-----13 -3
Roma -------13 -2
Bologna-----12 -3
Parma-------12 -5
Siena--------11 -8
Atalanta------7 -8

funny innit, one result caught my eye this weekend: cagliari - inter. inter were losing till the last few minutes, but if cagliari had won, they wouldve been third in the league and they would have CL football. simultaneously, inter wouldve been tied for relegation, only staying two spots up due to GD ... just some food for thought

-fb

Anyone watching the game? Juve-Milan?

FUcking amazing game, Milan dominating. Too bad we cant score!!! SHeva's post was the closest.

Milanista said:
FUcking amazing game.

it sucked:pgood defensework, ok...but juve did nothing to get into the game and milan just wasn't well...concentrated?enough to do a decent attempt to score.seen better matches, but well.

;)

Our worst performance this season but we still managed a draw, I think all the juve players should have an eye test as they could not string a single pass together yet we are still 4 clear. I'm sure we will get better and I alread stated earlier that I would be happy with the draw :-(

Nevermind \\:o/

I dont know why but all non Milan & Juve fan said it was a bad match , i say it was a very good match specialy by Milan we just needed a goal , and i know we didnt win and there is still 4 pts. gap betwen us & Juve , am happy with Milan preformance and there is still more than 20 match left , and we will win in San Siro.. ;)

Jankulovski > Milan

6.5 million pounds.

not official yet....but apparently theyre now offering the contract.

Last edited:

Cappelo states that hes not gonna get anyone. Too bad they should get rid of blasi and zebina i really hate them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom