Stadium Server R App

No sound hearded mate

Error in paste("The stadium textures for the stadium with the id:", stadium_id, :
oggetto "stadium_id" non trovato
Inoltre: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
2: closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)

Could you click on the update button, then select the stadium you want to load, click update stadium info and send me a screenshot of the Update stadium from map file window?

Like in the picture bellow.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 10
And you are getting the same error?
What happens if you try to load a stadium from your default game like the camp nou?

And you are getting the same error? - yes i get the same error that i reported in the previous messages

Error in paste("The stadium textures for the stadium with the id:", stadium_id, :
1: closing unused connection 6 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
2: closing unused connection 5 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
3: closing unused connection 4 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
4: closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)
5: In for (i in seq_along(snames)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
6: In max(score_home_cm) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

What happens if you try to load a stadium from your default game like the camp nou? - could i compress only stadium textures from stadium folder of ''stad source file'' to try?

And you are getting the same error? - yes i get the same error that i reported in the previous messages

1: closing unused connection 6 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
2: closing unused connection 5 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
3: closing unused connection 4 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
4: closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)
5: In for (i in seq_along(snames)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
6: In max(score_home_cm) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

What happens if you try to load a stadium from your default game like the camp nou? - could i compress only stadium textures from stadium folder of ''stad source file'' to try?

No try to load the camp nou using the SEARCH button. The tools extract the stadium for you ect...

Ok, I have tried to download your stadium and the zip contains a rar. My tool is unable to decompress a rar.
You have to first decompress the rar then to recompress the folder into zip format (or keep the folder unzipped).

May be... Do you have a D disk on your PC? If yes you could try to put your stadium zip there.
The good thing is that your test with Camp nou tells us you installed the tool correctly!

great! No i haven't a (D:) in my pc

Ok, I have tried to download your stadium and the zip contains a rar. My tool is unable to decompress a rar.
You have to first decompress the rar then to recompress the folder into zip format (or keep the folder unzipped).

So i take the folder into the zip and i turned it into a zip file that contains only the folder and not another rar, now i try to verify if it works

this appears

View attachment 67328

i disabled crowd for covid, could it depends on this?

No if your folder have crowd file it should be good.

What did you do? You tried loading the stadium by pressing $ (stadium server approach) or using the search button?

The ID 186 doesn't exist in the default game. Have you added stadiums to your database (like with CM16)?

No if your folder have crowd file it should be good.

What did you do? You tried loading the stadium by pressing $ (stadium server approach) or using the search button?

The ID 186 doesn't exist in the default game. Have you added stadiums to your database (like with CM16)?

What did you do? You tried loading the stadium by pressing $ (stadium server approach) or using the search button? - i tried directly to type "$" in game without even open the search button

The ID 186 doesn't exist in the default game. Have you added stadiums to your database (like with CM16)? - I use CM16 and I know that old mod i used had integrated new stadium, but i don't remember exactly which they were and what ID they use

In any case once i added a copy of a stadium to try a stuff for the camera without success, then i deleted it but don't know if has got upset other stadiums ids

Try first with the search button for your custom stadium.
Then look in your database if you have a stadium ID=186.

I heard the sound of the success (I double click on Lokomotiv Moskow on search button, i think you mean this)

yes in the DB ID 186 is ''FE Arena Mediterranean''

I heard the sound of the success (I double click on Lokomotiv Moskow on search button, i think you mean this)

yes in the DB ID 186 is ''FE Arena Mediterranean''

Ok it looks like it is working but the stadium server main tool (the one that required to press $) seems to have a problem finding the ID for this stadium.
It can come from:
- The two database names for your stadium is inconsistent. Open CM16, makes sure the two names displayed for each stadium is the same. If they are not, correct them, save, then export again your db files to the exported_df folder of the app with db master.
- The image reading process doesn't work well on your screenshot and can't extract the ID. Could you send me a screenshot in png format. To do so make sure the python window is openend, make sure the stadium server is not running, in game at the kick off hub press $. Go to the app folder and send me the png.

I will have to control that tomorrow, cause it is more than bed time for me.
You are very close to get it working.

Last edited:
- The two database names for your stadium is inconsistent. Open CM16, makes sure the two names displayed for each stadium is the same. If they are not, correct them, save, then export again your db files to the exported_df folder of the app with db master.

I can't understand this part, what do you mean for the ''two names displayed for each stadium'' and which stadiums should i consider? I haven't installed the lokomotiv stadium in the db, there is only the default one that is waldstadium that is renamed ''RZD Arena'' if for the two names you mean this
Immagine.jpg
but i don't think. So i'll wait your response to edit it
ps: for some twisted reason the stadium that appears is even not waldstadium (but this before of fileserver already)

- The image reading process doesn't work well on your screenshot and can't extract the ID. Could you send me a screenshot in png format. To do so make sure the python window is openend, make sure the stadium server is not running, in game at the kick off hub press $. Go to the app folder and send me the png.

https://ibb.co/7gDXQxy

I linked you this because PNG format is not supported on evoweb
note: as you tell me i didn't run file server and in the ss approach i haven't heard any sound

Thank you for the patience, very good man, gn.

Last edited:

I can't understand this part, what do you mean for the ''two names displayed for each stadium'' and which stadiums should i consider? I haven't installed the lokomotiv stadium in the db, there is only the default one that is waldstadium that is renamed ''RZD Arena'' if for the two names you mean this
View attachment 67335
but i don't think. So i'll wait your response to edit it
ps: for some twisted reason the stadium that appears is even not waldstadium (but this before of fileserver already)

https://ibb.co/7gDXQxy

I linked you this because PNG format is not supported on evoweb
note: as you tell me i didn't run file server and in the ss approach i haven't heard any sound

Thank you for the patience, very good man, gn.

Ok could you repeat the second part but this time pressing $ when the kickoff hub is displayed in game?
I should be able to see the two players standing from both side and read the name of the stadium the time of the day on your png and not the R console.

Last edited:
Ok could you repeat the second part but this time pressing $ when the kickoff hub is displayed in game?
I should be able to see the two players standing from both side and read the name of the stadium the time of the day on your png and not the R console.
Immagine.jpg

@giuzioevo @papinho81 Just my 2 cents if it can help, the names of the teams (and stadium obviously) has to be exact in the database, including the nickname if I'm correct. I made several changes to team names using DB Master (CM16 didn't save them for some reason) to make sure team full name and shorter name which appears in the kick off screen is identical and that fixed certain issues I was having with some teams.

Once any changes are made you'll need to re-export into the exported DB folder in R also.

@giuzioevo @papinho81 Just my 2 cents if it can help, the names of the teams (and stadium obviously) has to be exact in the database, including the nickname if I'm correct. I made several changes to team names using DB Master (CM16 didn't save them for some reason) to make sure team full name and shorter name which appears in the kick off screen is identical and that fixed certain issues I was having with some teams.

That's one of the possibility but on the screen from cm16 he sent me I could see the teams has a customstadium name so that should not be the problem.

Once any changes are made you'll need to re-export into the exported DB folder also.
so should i use db master to see if they are correct? In any case i haven't understand which stadiums and teams i should consider

Back
Top Bottom