The all new cricket thread

I thought he did a good job not puking over the crowd from the top of that bus.....he was hammered from the night before still when he left the hotel!

Cloud1863 said:
What?They are the ashes of bails u fool

Oh my god, now I know why you frequent the Rangers Thread. I now pronounce you:-

Sponge-Bob-Toss.jpg

And Runeedge, you can just be:-

Sponge%20Orange.jpg

FD

Afridi really gave the bowlers some stick yesterday but dont be surprised if hes out in the first couple of overs in the morning and Pakistan collapse to say about 380.
Can only see this game heading for a draw but if the pitch starts to wear down then England are in big trouble especially as Pakistan look to have made good of the opportunity to bat first.

knh4 said:
Afridi really gave the bowlers some stick yesterday but dont be surprised if hes out in the first couple of overs in the morning and Pakistan collapse to say about 380.
Can only see this game heading for a draw but if the pitch starts to wear down then England are in big trouble especially as Pakistan look to have made good of the opportunity to bat first.

did a good job scuffing up the pitch too didn't he? silly boy three match ban

England are getting out stupidly wayward shots that arent needed i hope it doesnt happen but i dont see pietersen being there to long tomorrow

Ian Bell gets a test century, remember this day as it may never happen again. ;)

A good couple of days of cricket from England though I have to say they have been very lucky due to Pakistans poor fielding. So many good chances dropped.

I think you are forgetting the Winter Tests against Pakistan, Bell has a habit of getting into three figures against them ;)

At the moment we dont have enough quality bowlers that can change a game . . . . lets hope Simon Jones and Freddie will both be ok for the Ashes.

Last edited:
Is this not his 2nd out of 14 matches, I honestly feel he doesn't have the ability to constantly compete at this level. Only time will tell if he can get a few more century's.

I watched quite a bit of both games yesterday, Bangladesh are an emerging team so I didn't think it was a massive shock, not like Pakistan being dumped out of the tournament by Ireland:D

Cricket, zzzzzzzzz...... we don't even have a national team :p

Watched the first match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Bangalore Royal Chalengers of IPL got to say some of the batting by Brendon McCullum was out of this world...the match ended upto be onesided...don't know what Dravid was thinking off when he picked his Bangalore team(they look like a test side)...it was funny watching punter and Dada celebrating fall of every wicket( got to say Nothing in the world fixes things up like a couple of million bucks).

Oh yeah, in the Semi Final too, quality stuff.

Going on current form, England have no right to beat Sri Lanka on Saturday, but stranger things have happened!

I congratulate the Indian cricket team to win the second Quarter final from 3 times world champion Australia . Now India will play with Pakistan in semi final which will be the most exciting match of cricket world cup 2011.

Oh yeah, in the Semi Final too, quality stuff.

Going on current form, England have no right to beat Sri Lanka on Saturday, but stranger things have happened!

Agreed Tim, England will be outsiders and will need a massive performance to get through.

Back
Top Bottom