The Evo-Web Football Thoughts Blog

Pissed me off that La liga players (Betis v Leganes) has to hold up cards of them self showing their EA FC 25 rating before kickoff
Fucking hate that shit cimpany

So much fun seeing the former super talent Patrick Cutrone having a fantastic time later on in his career with Como
Don't know how much I've used him on Pes ML (17)
And also realising he's only 26 (feels like he should be 34ish)

Pissed me off that La liga players (Betis v Leganes) has to hold up cards of them self showing their EA FC 25 rating before kickoff
Fucking hate that shit cimpany
Dear Lord that’s a new low. Not seen it in the prem yet but I’m sure it will be coming. Talk about cheap

Feels so tacky
Yeah. Football is business and has been for many years now so I guess it was inevitable. I don’t like it when clubs build a new stadium and then they forgo tradition and it’s named with their sponsor instead.
Eg: Emirates Stadium.
That’s also tacky but again it’s probably the fate of every club in the world at some point in the distant future. Every aspect of football has a logo plastered on it. I’m going to cringe if we build a new stadium and it’s named as a sponsored stadium.

Yeah. Football is business and has been for many years now so I guess it was inevitable. I don’t like it when clubs build a new stadium and then they forgo tradition and it’s named with their sponsor instead.
Eg: Emirates Stadium.
That’s also tacky but again it’s probably the fate of every club in the world at some point in the distant future. Every aspect of football has a logo plastered on it. I’m going to cringe if we build a new stadium and it’s named as a sponsored stadium.
Modern football is a horrible thing, probably end up with a tik tok based league, short games and viewers can chose the line up aswell

Modern football is a horrible thing, probably end up with a tik tok based league, short games and viewers can chose the line up aswell
I know that was meant as a wild statement but years into the future I could very well see something along those lines happening.

Back
Top Bottom