The Master League adventures thread

Not sure if this is the right thread, but my "story" right now (I am in the winter transfer window of my 2nd season, Evo-Patch, playing on Superstar, pass 1, manual shooting) is that I can't score for shit anymore. My players are all on yellow, since ages, COMs defence is impenetrable, corners/crosses which have worked before are easily cleared, throughballs blocked, shots blocked, No second ball, never. In the rare occasion that my forwards get through they shoot straight at the keeper or miss a bloody open goal from 10 feet out. Defensively I am fine, but it's like I will never score in my life anymore and a string of 0-0s is really no fun.

What do you guys do when you hit that part of the season, or do you not experience this at all? I have tried everything: Different line-ups, advanced tactics, formations. Nothing bloody works... Help!

Do you guys know if you can scout players with overalls that are higher than your current players? Because I'm trying to scout Maignan (85Ovr) and I'm only getting players who are around 82Ovr like my current keeper Dubravka.

Back at it again in PES5, with the wonderful Fabri55's Original Season Pack. The challlenge is to play while buying and selling random players. So, each mid-season break I get to buy a random player, selected using random.org (show all players - > random page no. + random position on the page no.) and sell one of my own (numbers from 1-23, whichever is selected must be sold). At the end of the season I must buy two new players and sell two old ones. However, for the first season, I could not sell Ximelez (the randomly selected player), for a lack of offers (and I forgot about autosaves...), so the starting rooster made it to the end of the season untouched. And the team is Benfica just because it's my club. Difficulty is SS.

Recording videos of goals would be neat, but I couldn't get the XBox Game Bar to work whithout slowing down the game. Instead, here is a detailed table with stats about every player and informations about the games, because I decided to nerd it out, I guess. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, third place with 23 points and seven wins is the best first season I've had with the default team and in another season it could've maybe been enough to get the promotion. The first matches were rough, but then I got the hang of it, it seems, hadn't played in months and felt rusty. In the D2Cup things didn't go so well, mostly because the first round against OM came up when I was still getting used to the game and the squad, I believe, given the strong finish to the season.

Ordaz was the player of the season, his eight (8) goals were the decisive factor between a decent classification and a mediocre one. His goalscoring prowess was rewarded with the trophy of Top Scorer in Div2. Ordaz was one of only three players to score in a total of sixteen matches, Minanda (2) and Burchet (1) being the others. The team setup was, apart from the two first games, a 4-4-2 with focus on side attacks. Apart from Ordaz, Dodo was the most influential player, playing the role of an extremely effective anchor-man that continuosly stifled the opposition's attempts to organize their attacks with decisive blocks, tackles and interceptions. Besides him Minanda was the more creative player, a role which Macco also played occasionally.

Huylens was the biggest disappointment, he had always been the most prolific of the originals in other runs, yet, he ends the season with a total of zero goals, despite two assists. Castolo was given plenty of game time and was completely unconsequential, finishing the season with 11(1) appearances whithout any goals or assists. Ruskin in the left wing also did not get any assists or goals but was much more dangerous with his runs down the flank. Hamsun didn't play as many games, but whenever he did, he failed to even create danger. His slow style of play did not seem to fit with the team, which often is the case when I'm playing with this guy.
Love it. I thought I was the only one to use such random house rules to add an extra edge to glorious PES 5.

I've also got a ML on the go but use a strict wage cap to usher players out. At that stage I can swap them with any player in the 'open to offers' section or pick up a youth player - as long as their wages suit of course.

Basically, like you, I'm having to deal with the one issue with PS2 era PES ML... why do you not get offers for your players?!

Season 2 started off with a bang, a 3-0 win away against newly demoted rivals Sporting CP (and not Lisbon, @Fabri55, believe me, they do not like being called that :P), that was followed by a good set of wins and draws but then, it all came crashing down, and from the first place Benfica once stood, fifth was to be the final place in the leaderboards. A disappointing season that still saw Ordaz renew his top scorer trophy, although tied with another four players, Hakan Sukur (from Gala, and btw, hate this guy, always finds a way to sneak in through the centrebacks...), Verpakovskis and Shatskikh (from D. Kiev, the winners).

However, in the D2 Cup it was a whole different story, with the boys in red (and too many white decals), lifting the trophy, with Ordaz being the top scorer. Memorable moments include a hattrick by Minanda and another by Ordaz, two penalties converted by both. And in the league I got none, wtf, refs?... In fact, the cup run saw a total of six (6) penalties, five of them were converted.

Crudely shot recording of Minanda's opening goal against Olympiakos (4-0, D2 Cup). The first freekick goal of the save.

Dodo's screamer that sealed the D2 Cup win.

The spanish forward was again player of the season, with ten goals scored in total, more than the rest of his teamates combined (9). Westermann (23 yo, free agent), was the only signing, taking Huylens place (dismissed for a lack of offers...). He did not have a brilliant season but with so many disappointing performances in the second half of the year the German at least managed to retain some consistency. Not the player I would've brought in a plain run, although, of course, a step above most of the team and certainly the best defensive player even when looking at his attributes. Ivarov avoided more emabarassing results more than he was supposed too, so he also gets a shout.

So, who was worse? Well, we have a lot to choose, but again, I'm singling out Castolo, he didn't do anything noteworthy. His only excuse was that he did play a lot less when compared against season one. He did score a great goal versus Anderlecht in round 2, but the game crashed. An unlucky run throughout. Stremer did enjoy relevant game time, but he was horrendous, very permeable to the opposition and generally confused as where to place himself on the pitch. Libermann and Iouga were the pair that played more often. and while they were very shaky indeed, Stremer only made it worse when he eventually had to replace usually an easily worn out Libermann. Ceciu looked to emulate the Swedish defender, sharing the same problems when on pitch, but to an even greater level of dissonance - this not so dynamic duo played in a back line in another dimension. Ceciu stared in very few games but made mistakes in them all. He also missed a penalty, that I only let him score because it was already 3-0. The nerve of this fella...

League table and other general info.

2DDWsNx.png

The individual stats and game log. Notice how many positions some players played in, a consequence of the game overload, their poor physical condition, and also a bit of desperation from the manager.

GOmY1wX.png

Last edited:
Season 2 started off with a bang, a 3-0 win away against newly demoted rivals Sporting CP (and not Lisbon, @Fabri55, believe me, they do not like being called that :P), that was followed by a good set of wins and draws but then, it all came crashing down, and from the first place Benfica once stood, fifth was to be the final place in the leaderboards. A disappointing season that still saw Ordaz renew his top scorer trophy, although tied with another four players, Hakan Sukur (from Gala, and btw, hate this guy, always finds a way to sneak in through the centrebacks...), Verpakovskis and Shatskikh (from D. Kiev, the winners).

However, in the D2 Cup it was a whole different story, with the boys in red (and too many white decals), lifting the trophy, with Ordaz being the top scorer. Memorable moments include a hattrick by Minanda and another by Ordaz, two penalties converted by both. And in the league I got none, wtf, refs?... In fact, the cup run saw a total of six (6) penalties, five of them were converted.

Crudely shot recording of Minanda's opening goal against Olympiakos (4-0, D2 Cup). The first freekick goal of the save.

Dodo's screamer that sealed the D2 Cup win.

The spanish forward was again player of the season, with ten goals scored in total, more than the rest of his teamates combined (9). Westermann (23 yo, free agent), was the only signing, taking Huylens place (dismissed for a lack of offers...). He did not have a brilliant season but with so many disappointing performances in the second half of the year the German at least managed to retain some consistency. Not the player I would've brought in a plain run, although, of course, a step above most of the team and certainly the best defensive player even when looking at his attributes. Ivarov avoided more emabarassing results more than he was supposed too, so he also gets a shout.

So, who was worse? Well, we have a lot to choose, but again, I'm singling out Castolo, he didn't do anything noteworthy. His only excuse was that he did play a lot less when compared against season one. He did score a great goal versus Anderlecht in round 2, but the game crashed. An unlucky run throughout. Stremer did enjoy relevant game time, but he was horrendous, very permeable to the opposition and generally confused as where to place himself on the pitch. Libermann and Iouga were the pair that played more often. and while they were very shaky indeed, Stremer only made it worse when he eventually had to replace usually an easily worn out Libermann. Ceciu looked to emulate the Swedish defender, sharing the same problems when on pitch, but to an even greater level of dissonance - this not so dynamic duo played in a back line in another dimension. Ceciu stared in very few games but made mistakes in them all. He also missed a penalty, that I only let him score because it was already 3-0. The nerve of this fella...

League table and other general info.

2DDWsNx.png

The individual stats and game log. Notice how many positions some players played in, a consequence of the game overload, their poor physical condition, and also a bit of desperation from the manager.

GOmY1wX.png
Oh sorry, I will fix Sporting name...:LOL:
Anyway you Master League seems very enjoyable. I usually buy a striker who can replace Castolo, then a midfielder better than Dodo or Minanda.
I suggest to you Mamadou Niang or Kerzhakov. They're fast and have good finishing abilities.

Oh sorry, I will fix Sporting name...:LOL:
Anyway you Master League seems very enjoyable. I usually buy a striker who can replace Castolo, then a midfielder better than Dodo or Minanda.
I suggest to you Mamadou Niang or Kerzhakov. They're fast and have good finishing abilities.
Dodo is a great player in my saves, he's always in the first 11 as a DMF or CMF. I'm going for random signings and sells and I sure hope I'm not forced to kick him out any time soon. Minanda on the other hand... Completely worn out come third season, even just when comparing with the original team, and still very handsomly payed for what he's worth. Disregard the freekick, that was just a fluke. :LOL:

After the success in the D2 Cup in Season 2, we finally had a bit of money for two summer transfers in Season 3, again, keeping the same random method. Zamenhof and Castolo gave way to André Bikey (Lokomotiv) and Julius Agahowa (free agent). Bikey is a decent RB with some potential and a good improvement to the team. He's 4 cm short of Westermann, so the German RB was moved into the CB position to pair up with Libermann, with Jaric playing as a LB. Agahowa was a great signing, he's a pacey and versatile forward with good finishing abilities, although he is shorter than Ordaz and the spaniard is slightly better in front of the goal. Apart from being the best player in the team attributes-wise he was also known in his days for his acrobatic goal celebrations, which are replicated in-game. In the winter Serhiy Rebrov joined the team in a open trade deal with D. Kiev, who welcomed Espimas into their ranks. Zamenhof left the club with only two matches played, two more than I was expecting. Castolo and Espimas left a bigger mark. Castolo played a total of 24 games but without a single goal or assist to his name. Espimas played 27 matches, scoring one goal.

Agahowa's goal and celebration against Sweden in the 2002 WC.

As in the season before, the boys had a strong start to the season, however, unlike it had happened in 06-07, Benfica was knocked out of D2 Cup in the first round. A somewhat unfair result and one that was the outcome of having to rotate the squad heavily. I would even say that the 1-0 win home vs. Schalke was one of the best games of the season considering that from the usual starting eleven very few players were available, and the team was able to create chances and hold the ball safely throughout the match. However, that win was not enough to overturn a 3-1 defeat at Veltins-Arena.

In the league, an encouraging set of wins including high scoring matches against Lokomotiv (5-2), Olympique Marseille (3-0), HSV (4-0) and Olympiakos (3-0) seemed enough to warrant the first place, but four defeats in the last six matches and an impressive performance by HSV, who actually lost both games against Benfica but still managed to come on top with 32 points, relegated the 'encarnados' to the second place, still enough to achieve the desired promotion to Div 1.

The only goal recorded from this season, a well placed freekick from Jaric against HSV, his first of the save.

Agahowa was Player Of The Season, his 10 goals and 5 assists were an immense contribution to the successful season. He was the league's top scorer, and was one assist short from also being the player with most assists. Agahowa mostly played in partnership with Ordaz in a 4-4-2, who also had a solid season, although scoring less goals. Westermann stole the CB place from Iouga who was relegated to a mere two matches played as a sub in total and doing so helped to end many problems the CB duo had in the season before.

Minanda had a worse season than in the ones before. With the improvement of younger players and his own drop in ability the no. 10 found himself enjoying less game time, ending the season with only one assist and no goals. If Minanda struggled to make it into the team, Iouga had it much tougher. As explained, with the rise of Westermann, who is almost never tired or in bad form, the Romanian was relegated to a mere sub, and even then he usually fell behind Stremer when Libermann needed to be replaced due to his inability to play 90 minutes. Rebrov was an overall improvement to the team, but in this stage in his career in theory he was not suitable to play in the starting eleven very often. Still, he had the luck of recieving some red arrows in the last matches, but failed to capitalize on his good form on pitch.

As usual, player stats and game log. 26 goals were scored, 16 were conceded. The team won nine games, drew two and lost five.
a8Op7yI.png

And the league tables, plus other info.
pILanSX.png

Last edited:
I finished the 08-09 season.

I won la Undecima plus the local doblete. It was a season of records : 124 league goals in 30 matches.

After the season ended, I sold Van Nistelrooy as he started losing his flame, De La Red and Ochs.

And to upgrade my midfield, I bought none other than Pirlo and Fabregas. And daaaamn the difference is clear in my first 4 games of the 09-10 season.

Fabregas scored 3 goals as a CMF, Pirlo scored a beautiful free kick and the corner kicks are now more dangerous and accurate.

I also bought Lugano and a 3rd GK : Reinke.

Here's my current squad :

0zJy69s.jpg

A little recap of my first season of my most recent ML, on Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1426555035274649604

Delighted to be so bad at the game, and to be struggling so much. Big challenge ahead! The off season matches made it quite clear it's my flat 4-4-2 that's the problem. But I'm inclined to stick with it and make it work. Let's see how desperate I get...

Last edited:
A little recap of my first season of my most recent ML, on Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1426555035274649604

Delighted to be so bad at the game, and to be struggling so much. Big challenge ahead! The off season matches made it quite clear it's my flat 4-4-2 that's the problem. But I'm inclined to stick with it and make it work. Let's see how desperate I get...

Second season of my WE8LE Master League under the belt. A recap:

Gutted! Thought I'd done enough but it wasn't to be. Transfer window was really tough - so many rejections. Season 3 could be really tricky.

A very quick recap, as i owe to @millossobek the long version of my ML adventure.

I was in a save on 6th or 7th season, in Paris FC. I promoted and the due to a lot seasons passed, I rebooted the save.

So restarting the ML save, straight to Paris Fc this time, from the beginning. Promoted as 1st by 1st season to Ligue 1.

In Ligue 1 for the first time, club boss gave me a very realistic season objective, to avoid relegation.

The second season went much better than expected. Was all season 2nd behind PSG, who bested me two times and was impossible to catch.

So then, DP7.0 came, needed that changes in my ML, so with cold heart I restarted my ML save, for second time in a row.

Paris FC again, my personal objective to repeat fast what I achieved previously and advance a lot seasons in the future.

The project was based again on young French talents, like Lihadji, Koyalipou, Kalulu and some experienced French veterans that were free agents. Captains with team roles, as usual are Carlos Tevez and David Silva.

So even easier than previous run, I won the Ligue 2 BKT championship and now I am on second season in my inaugural season in Ligue 1.

Some moments from my run until now.
A long ranger by Mandouki

The end of first round

A David Silva long ranger

An irritating defeat while I was ready to celebrate the trophy.

And finally the promotion and the ceremony. :)

The beginning of 2nd season, my Premiere in Ligue 1, with a try hard win. Second match, which I did not record it, was a slap in the face, a 3-0 defeat against Rennes.

Awesome bro! I always thought Paris FC was cool.. I used to like PSG back in the "Okocha days", but not anymore.. Maybe Paris FC seems like a more "local" team, similar to what PSG used to be before all the takeover.. I actually played one season with PSG some months ago, so I'd love to hear with more detail the "long version" of your save! :TU:

Awesome bro! I always thought Paris FC was cool.. I used to like PSG back in the "Okocha days", but not anymore.. Maybe Paris FC seems like a more "local" team, similar to what PSG used to be before all the takeover.. I actually played one season with PSG some months ago, so I'd love to hear with more detail the "long version" of your save! :TU:
This is my favorite part of ML, especially since 2014 that you can change clubs throughout seasons.

Teams I was introduced and learned about their history, kits, fans, chants, sponsors, while playing them and editing or creating kits for them.

Teams that I possibly would not know better in different case. Like, Paris FC, Utrecht FC, Fortuna Sittard, Santa Clara, Leeds United, Pisa AC, SPAL, Extremadura, Samut Prakan from Thailand, etc.

This is my favorite part of ML, especially since 2014 that you can change clubs throughout seasons.

Teams I was introduced and learned about their history, kits, fans, chants, sponsors, while playing them and editing or creating kits for them.

Teams that I possibly would not know better in different case. Like, Paris FC, Utrecht FC, Fortuna Sittard, Santa Clara, Leeds United, Pisa AC, SPAL, Extremadura, Samut Prakan from Thailand, etc.
Definitely bro! I am still thinking what team I'll play with after my South American adventure..

It could be Jleague or Kleague, I was also thinking Italian second division (Bemevento or Pescara), English second division (Maybe Sheffield Wednesday).. I could also go big (with Roma) or look for an option file of an obscure league. That's one of the things I love about PES.. Endless possibilities! :TU: :YES:

BTW, do you usually use David Silva and Carlos Tévez as Captains in different saves?

Last edited:
Definitely bro! I am still thinking what team I'll play with after my South American adventure..

It could be Jleague or Kleague, I was also thinking Italian second division (Bemevento or Pescara), English second division (Maybe Sheffield Wednesday).. I could also go big (with Roma) or look for an option file of an obscure league. That's one of the things I love about PES.. Endless possibilities! :TU: :YES:

BTW, doyou usually use David Silva and Carlos Tévez as Captains in different saves?
This year yes. In every pes there is a group of players with teamroles ,that are the easiest and most low cost to sign, usually on loan.
Since 2021 started, Tevez is the easiest, cause his loan costs below 1mil, so almost in any team you can sign him for 12 months. If you find more money, you may sign him as full transfers, although his initial salary is over 1,5mil.

As you can imagine,it is very difficult to afford salaries more than 900k in my first seasons with small clubs.
David Silva simlar but more expensive case. Sometime after 1st season ,their salary is bigger tham their value.

To be accurate, in this current save, 1st transfer window I loaned only Tevez. 2nd transfer window, after I gathered some budget, I loaned David Silva as a back up to rotate them.

Others easy obtainable with low-average cost are Dzagoev, Manuel Fernandes, Odjidja-Ofoe.

I finished the 08-09 season.

I won la Undecima plus the local doblete. It was a season of records : 124 league goals in 30 matches.

After the season ended, I sold Van Nistelrooy as he started losing his flame, De La Red and Ochs.

And to upgrade my midfield, I bought none other than Pirlo and Fabregas. And daaaamn the difference is clear in my first 4 games of the 09-10 season.

Fabregas scored 3 goals as a CMF, Pirlo scored a beautiful free kick and the corner kicks are now more dangerous and accurate.

I also bought Lugano and a 3rd GK : Reinke.

Here's my current squad :

0zJy69s.jpg
I'm trying to get back on par with the stories (life got in the way lately) and I stumbled upon this.
First of all, congrats for the achievement...
And then, it just saddens me a little to see Reyes (and Enke, upon which I stumbled some days ago while fixing a couple of things in a PES 5 OF) still in those games. 😢

MAtchday 6. We are in a run 3W-1D-1L. The 1 lost was 3-0 and costed us a lot in confidense.

In 6th matchday, we had to face Lille who were on a mighty "LILLE are in FORM" ML banner in main screen, having they a run of 4 wins streak. So practically they had 4 Wins and 1 Defeat. The game although, was much easier than expected. Seems that we are again behind PSG tail. They are in a 6-0-0 record. Seems we will achieve to finish 2nd. Let's is if we can put some pressure in PSG, cause no one else will obsiously do!

Back for Season 4 of Benfica's Random ML Adventure in PES5. I'd actually finished this season quite a while ago, but took a break from the game for a while. In the previous season the encarnados had secured the promotion to Division 1 with a second place finish in Division 2. But that did not helped much the club financially, and unfortunately there weren't any funds left to buy the drafted players. So the team that took up the challenge of the top flight was exactly the same as in the season before.

So, fight to escape relegation, perhaps mid of the table? Nahh, Benfica sprinted to a confortable place as leaders throughout most of the season. This was quite unexpected, or maybe not, I had this experience with my previous ML save in WE9LE where I only played with the defaults (and ML youth, but only when a defaut player retired) and actually managed to win Div1 in the first season. We left the 4-4-2 that had warranted some wins but was shaky in the back and took on a 4-2-1-3, with a standard back-four, two DMFs, one AMF, two wide SSs and a CF, just like what had happened in that previous save (WFs for SSs that time). This was possible because Macco and Ruskin had matured enough to play in that role. Macco develops good ball control and speed, he's the easiest of the defaults to play with and can perform consistently in many roles. Attacking the opposing defense through the right flank he can easily outpace the opponent's LB, feint him or find space for a cross. Throughout the save he has played as RMF, RWF, SS, AMF, CF, MDF, RB and RWB, making him the most versatile player in the squad. Ruskin is the fastest of the defaults in the first season (Burchet, ofc, but he can't play for more than 35 minutes) but only after a couple of seasons does he seem to have the skills to be able to actually hold a ball on his feet without letting it past the sideline in 4 out of 5 attempts. Also, it seems that teams in Div1, at least in the first season, pull up too much forward, and leave their back open for counters - Ajax is the worst example of it, I often find myself in 3 vs 2 situations against them.

In the winter break there were plenty of PES points to spend and that meant the end of the line for Ivarov. I did not want to get rid hid of him because, while his keeper skills weren't that great, he was pacey for a keeper which made him into a sort of poor man's sweeper in many matches. To his place arrived 32 yo Matteo Gianello (since the team had only two keepers left, I drew another one) from Napoli. This trade deal was not that great for the team - while Gianello was a slightly better keeper than Ivarov, attribute wise, he did not have the Russian's advantage when coming out of goal. Still, he delivered and excelled in the first matches he played, with high level saves. Ivarov left Benfica after having played 59 games across three and a half seasons, winning a D2 Cup in Season 2.

During this time, but not because of the newcomer, the team faced a run of bad results, mostly 1-1 draws that allowed Bayern and PSV to almost reach it in the top of the table. In a last strecht effort the águias picked up the pace again and then, in the final two matches, with four points ahead of the Bavarian squad, distaster struck. A 1-2 defeat at home against HSV and a 1-0 loss away versus Monaco threw such effort away. In the final match, Gianello would go from hero to zero, authoring an almost uncomprehensible blunder that sealed Benfica's dream of lifting the trophy as a bitter illusion, despite Ordaz' valiant effort that earned him the league's topscorer award (yet again, I guess this comes down more to playing 15 minute matches than actual skill from my behalf...).

Fixtures and goalscorers.
ofidfp4.png

League table and other info.
R1T6DM7.png

Gianello tried to... well, nevermind...

Also, Vieiri scores too many goals against my team, perhaps to me the hardest opponent to stop in a league that sports an unconsequential Di Stefano in Stuttgart and the stars of Bayern München.

A gorgeous diving header from Ordaz after a cross by Ruskin from the left flank vs. Fener.

In the Div1 Cup, glory would not evade Benfica. In the end, even having to face Bayern, the strongest team in the league, we took it home with a last minute goal by Westermann, his first for the club.

PES5's IA can still be easily exploitable when playing it short from freekicks or corners.

Ordaz was the Player Of The Season, having scored a total of 24 goals, twice as much as Agahowa, the runner-up. The Nigerian forward wasn't as decisive as in the previous season, so Ordaz regained his status as the team's goalscorer. Bikey and Westermann were very important to improve the team's defensive consistency. Westermann played only as CB, forgoing his prefered position as a right back, while Bikey played mostly on the right, but also as a CB or even as a midfielder when needed.

Libermann was a disappointment, if he was a player you couldn't trust in Div2, in Div1 he seems completely out of his league. He's tall and has decent defensive attributes, but is too slow and clumsy for this level, with an annoying tendency to score own-goals. Rebrov could've done more, but to be fair, unless he's in top shape he doesn't really hold a candle to Agahowa, Ordaz, Macco or even Ruskin upfront. Finally, Burchet was embarassingly bad, he's just not up to the standards anymore, and not even his pace, that is not so impressive anymore, can help him.

The player stats.
rV0Zecz.png

A few more goals that ended up being recorded.
Stein proving he's not just a defensive player.

Bikey scoring his first goal for Benfica, Leverkusen were the victims.

A lovely freeckick by Agahowa vs. PSG.

Ruskin with an unusual backheel touch finds Ordaz inside the box for an easy finish against HSV.

Sure is. Double edged joy: a real-life favourite and - pound for pound - one of the best keepers in the game!
Yeah, IIRC he was 16yo in PES4? He was the GK with the biggest potential. I recreated him also in PES 5 and PES 6, and every PES 6 season update option file i had in my old PC.

I remember also a member in a past PES community, when i posted this video with the GK bug on PES 6 below, asked me "who is Joe Lewis"!!!! (cause he did not appear in game again, until PES 2014)
00:28 timestamp

Back
Top Bottom