The New Years Eve Thread

Massive fog attack last night...

one-two meters , then grey wall.

Good faces from those guys who got skyrockets for much € ....

:lol: :-\"

I spent new years eve and new years day, alone in my house doing assignments.

I haven't spoken to anyone apart from my family for a week and a half now!

Just assignments, DVDs and food. lol!

I got absolutely shitfaced with 2 very good friends, then went and met more friends and drank more, then ended up kissing one of the friends then getting my leg over twice at her house, fucking great, but now I have to deal with the consequences which are

1) Massive Hangover that would slow a horse
2) Friend calling me, its so much more not what i want to do now when i'm sober

HAPPY 08!!!!

what the hell does "getting my leg over" mean

banging?

I was at the Ashton Lane Street Party in Glasgow. Got cunted then spilled stomach contents onto the pavement after a friend decided it'd be funny to finger my throat. That was on the way back to a friends flat where the party continued into the wee hours. Finally crashed out at 8am. Drove home via McDonald's (which was open much to mine and a couple of mates' delight!) at 1.

Happy New Year!

The wife and I had a shitty new years eve/ new years day, our landlord sent us an Email new years eve, basically it said "Happy new year, we're raising your rent by 25%", so we had to spend the next 4 days basically apartment hunting non stop, eventually we found a new place in Tampines (great area for anyone who knows Singapore), good location to 3 big malls and some good fishing areas :)

That sucks mate, glad you have found a new pad though :)

I really need to buy a house this year, I have been paying rent for too long :(

Last edited:
My new year was spent in intensive care, some idiot fired one of those party poppers right in my face and it took my eye out. Its not all bad thought this new glass one is really cool.

Back
Top Bottom