The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Some big artist, but when it comes to metal locally bands mainly.
Saw a band called Eradikated last ,20 years old, but started playing metal when the where 9-10 years old:)

Exploited and CC ,pretty solid bands mate.
I won't go to that festival here, but I also was going to see Bad Religion next friday together with Dead Kennedys but BR cancelled like you said. Now it's Dead Kennedys together with Peter and the test tube babies and Slime (Geman Punk band).

But anyways, have fun! Nothing better than good music and a few beers.

I won't go to that festival here, but I also was going to see Bad Religion next friday together with Dead Kennedys but BR cancelled like you said. Now it's Dead Kennedys together with Peter and the test tube babies and Slime (Geman Punk band).

But anyways, have fun! Nothing better than good music and a few beers.
Cheers buddy, you too!
Especially since I haven't seen anything since Covid pretty much.

Casablanca is a bit of a tourist trap right?
Do you mean that people often think that Casablanca is touristic city and then be disappointed when they visit it? Yes! There is not much things to do in Casablanca except if you want to have a pretty luxurious week or want to hang out in the mall. Not as interesting as the rest of the cities. Or does "tourist trap" mean that it attracts a lot of tourists? mmmmmnot particularly, since thankfully nowadays they go to convincing places such as Merzouga, Ifrane in the winter etc...
Usually 5-6 metalbands per day, most locally or Swedish bands but pretty good anyway.
I was looking fw to Bad Religion but they cancelled, replaced by millencollin, so ok'ish there
Man, I'm really jealous I wish I was there

In fact, I was planning to go to the Red Hot Chili Peppers (my fav band) tour stop in Barcelona but, tha plan fell when the guys I was about to go with each had occupations so no luck...

Do you mean that people often think that Casablanca is touristic city and then be disappointed when they visit it? Yes! There is not much things to do in Casablanca except if you want to have a pretty luxurious week or want to hang out in the mall. Not as interesting as the rest of the cities. Or does "tourist trap" mean that it attracts a lot of tourists? mmmmmnot particularly, since thankfully nowadays they go to convincing places such as Merzouga, Ifrane in the winter etc...

Man, I'm really jealous I wish I was there

In fact, I was planning to go to the Red Hot Chili Peppers (my fav band) tour stop in Barcelona but, tha plan fell when the guys I was about to go with each had occupations so no luck...
Bad luck buddy.
I've never seen them either, they've cancelled twice,a long time ago.
Hope you'll get another shot at it.

Bad luck buddy.
I've never seen them either, they've cancelled twice,a long time ago.
Hope you'll get another shot at it.
Yeah I hope too, they also cancelled a concert here (probably in Essaouira with the Gnaoua Festival) five or six years ago just after the release of their The Getaway album

Yeah I hope too, they also cancelled a concert here (probably in Essaouira with the Gnaoua Festival) five or six years ago just after the release of their The Getaway album
Sucks bro,I've had a few other bands cancel as well, Metallica once (back when they were good).
I use to go to festivals a lot in the mid 90s, especially The Roskilde festival in Denmark Thursday -sunday with lots of big acts.
Neil Young/Bob Dylan/Faith Noore/Nirvana/Soundgarden/Entombed etc etc.
Good fun, don't think I can spend 4 days in a tent nowadays:)

Continuing (sorry for spam boys)
Afternoon spent at a genuine Czech beer hall, two beers available, dark or light.
Plus a side dish with salted Cucumber and sauce/dip made out of creme fraiche/yoghurt/horse radish /salt pepper.
It's a pretty good life boys:)
IMG_20220814_171533.jpgIMG_20220814_172537.jpg

The correct thread, as it's great to complete them

Nice try, please don't post that You have made a few kits in this thread, we are not mind readers and Your original post gave no hint at all of the massive joy You derive from making them.

Did not know last year the reason Kinder shut down in Belgium bc employees were taking shit for months into the choco machine. This is a South Park episode.

Back
Top Bottom