dEUS
Balkan Beat Box
Arshavin
Broken Waves
Yo La Tengo
WBA
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Chocolate Ice Cream (that one was predictable)
The Guardian (even if it means to be called a homo-sexual)
Let's clean Up the Ghetto by the Philadelphia All Stars
The Wire
Stijn Devolder

I'm not impressed with Chicago Town.

Just opened my pizza box ...

pizza.jpg

The pizza is mutilated! It doesn't even fill the wrapper!

I'm not impressed with Chicago Town.

Just opened my pizza box ...

pizza.jpg

The pizza is mutilated! It doesn't even fill the wrapper!

Nice fetus :-## As an Italian, buying/eating that sort of pizza brings shame upon my heritage.

I really should get around to watching that.

Very well done show, another HBO production. I just started season 5. I finished season 1-4 within 3 months. Its the kind of show you can just relax and watch. Script is so well done, and most actors are Italian, or have Italian backgrounds.

getting that out of the packet and onto a baking tray is hard enough, atleast you got a head start

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just purchased a Chicago Town Takeaway Original Pizza from Asda, only to open the box and find the pizza was squashed and deformed. I have attached a photo of the pizza to show evidence at the very poor state of the pizza and I'd like to express my disappointment in my purchase.

I was recommended this pizza by a number of friends and this was my first purchase of the Chicago Town Takeaway Original Pizza, and I would have to say that my initial impressions are not good and I would be hesitant in purchasing another Takeaway pizza if this is my first impression. I feel your quality control would need improving and I'm very surprised that such a large company has allowed something so poor in quality to get through your quality control procedures.

Yours sincerely,

Darren Thomas

:LOL:

Vouchers please! ;))

King Prawns

Garlic

Football

Laughing

Hot, sunny days

Great thread by the way JB, much nicer than my super negative strop-a-thon.

Dear Mr Thomas,

I am sorry to hear about the problem you experienced with one of our products, complaints of this nature are extremely rare. I would like to look into this matter further, therefore could you please forward me the batch information, time of production and best before date of this product. This information can be found on the side panel of the outer packaging.

Could you also please forward me your full postal address so I am able to respond back to you in writing once I have fully investigated this matter.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Kathryn English
Schwan's Consumer Response Team

Ooooh might get vouchers then!

Trust me on this, you trusted me on the pizza and it paid dividends. You don't want to know.

Back
Top Bottom