The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Tips and solutions sites/videos, suggesting the most obvious solutions, but to a stupid level. Typically the first thing you examined and excluded.

EG: i have a realme mobile phone, that shuts down automatically every morning, every day automatically. Obviously my little son messed with some settings and it does so.

I searched the energy plans , battery management settings of phone, but didn't find something, amd instead of going hunting in the jungle, i decided to Google search the answer.

The first 2-3 results were something like "Phones shut down, due to running out of battery!".... šŸ¤”

I mean...really??? Thank you captain obvious...How didn't i think of it....It must be the battery for sure, how genius!!! It's the last thing would come to my mind...ffs
Has i have said before mate. They don't want you thinking for yourself too much. Common sense, isn't encouraged any more.

Napoli comparing Osimhen to a coconut on Tiktok....

The man who has been given Maradona-esque status in Naples for firing them to the Scudetto......

Tips and solutions sites/videos, suggesting the most obvious solutions, but to a stupid level. Typically the first thing you examined and excluded.

EG: i have a realme mobile phone, that shuts down automatically every morning, every day automatically. Obviously my little son messed with some settings and it does so.

I searched the energy plans , battery management settings of phone, but didn't find something, amd instead of going hunting in the jungle, i decided to Google search the answer.

The first 2-3 results were something like "Phones shut down, due to running out of battery!".... šŸ¤”

I mean...really??? Thank you captain obvious...How didn't i think of it....It must be the battery for sure, how genius!!! It's the last thing would come to my mind...ffs

I'd also add to that troubleshooters that recommend drastic action waaaay too quickly. There's usually some dude in the back corner of the internet with a solution that'll save you loads of time, money and stress.

I was on the verge of spending god knows how much on a new part for a vacuum cleaner before finding grainy footage of some geezer and his screwdriver fixing the problem in 30 seconds. Up yours, Dyson.

Spent a long weekend in Warsaw and there are no pubs/ bars anywhere?? Its mostly some restaurant or fastfood places with perhaps some alcohol. And everything opens at 3 pm? Like wtf???

Are we even brothers?? In Hungary first and formost every place is a bar and maybe there is food. But usually those places are restaurants.

oh and why every 5th female that comes accross a street is a frickin model??? I was told Hungarian girls are the most beautiful. Clearly bullshit but in the same time wtf is going on with the lady genes innthis country??

Last edited:
That I have to go to the hospital on wednesday and have on thursday a surgery and I nearly fear about it.

Please, fellas cross your fingers that everything goes well and good and I'm coming healthy back! šŸ˜˜

People who cried only when they are aware of the situation is like listening to a sad song otherwise thinker will chill when the situation (repeated or depends on what they thought about) happen . I hate when a football commentator go with a team more than the other or a press person who turn into Instagram model things.
The only difference between me and these people is they wait while thing happening i evolve while things happening and it is different choices for same reasons and choice so right or wrong not taste good or bad so don't throw your complicated thing on me.

Charles.p I only just realised your name is Carles.P. Am I right in think you are being treated for piles?
@ all Thank you my dear fella's for your showing love here! :BLUSH: Now I'm back from the hospital but need to go to my doctor because of some Complications after surgery.

@jaygrim thanks budd for you too. (yea but no but...) I had a Benign tumor on the adrenal gland.

I had a disseas where the tumor making my bloodpreasure high and my Potassium value low. Both is very bad for the heart if it goes on a long term. After the surgery my Potassium value is fine like it should but my bloodpreasure needs to controll in the future.

But yea I'm back and I'm alive! :PRAY:

PS some medical words translated with google translate. So sorry for my english.

@ all Thank you my dear fella's for your showing love here! :BLUSH: Now I'm back from the hospital but need to go to my doctor because of some Complications after surgery.

@jaygrim thanks budd for you too. (yea but no but...) I had a Benign tumor on the adrenal gland.

I had a disseas where the tumor making my bloodpreasure high and my Potassium value low. Both is very bad for the heart if it goes on a long term. After the surgery my Potassium value is fine like it should but my bloodpreasure needs to controll in the future.

But yea I'm back and I'm alive! :PRAY:

PS some medical words translated with google translate. So sorry for my english.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Back
Top Bottom