What are you listening to?

Today, on his birthday, Italian DJ and producer Gigi D'Agostino wrote on his social media accounts that he's fighting against a serious illness. 😟
I've been listening to his songs for all the evening... Especially to the newer and "quieter" ones (which suit my taste better now):

These ones are for the "old farts" like me who had the luck to be there in the golden age of dance music (but I bet many of you will know these anyway):

Stay strong, Gigi. ❤️

@shareq01 bro since you're cool with listening to music in Spanish, let me know what you think of this album! It features a a collaboration between singer/composer Gustavo Cerati, from Soda Stereo, a legendary Argentinean band (perhaps the biggest South American Rock en Español Band of all time, one of my favorites) and producer Daniel Melero. Check it out when you have some time, I think you might like it.

@shareq01 bro since you're cool with listening to music in Spanish, let me know what you think of this album! It features a a collaboration between singer/composer Gustavo Cerati, from Soda Stereo, a legendary Argentinean band (perhaps the biggest South American Rock en Español Band of all time, one of my favorites) and producer Daniel Melero. Check it out when you have some time, I think you might like it.

I'll take a look at this

(not their most famous song ever by any means, but hey... It's good!)

2nd part of the Double Album out today.. take a look @millossobek
Uh, I must've missed this. Thanks, I'll listen to it!
I used to like 'Hi hello' by Johnny Marr even before seeing him featured in the PES 2020 soundtrack with 'Armatopia'... But it was the only song of his I knew, Like it happened with Galantis, he's an artist that I got a little into thanks to PES.

Last edited:
I used to like 'Hi hello' by Johnny Marr even before seeing him featured in the PES 2020 soundtrack with 'Armatopia'... But it was the only song of his I knew, Like it happened with Galantis, he's an artist that I got a little into thanks to PES.
You like Hi Hello?

I suggest that if you are into Alternative Rock or 80s by any means.. You must have heard of the English Rock band 'The Smiths', right? He was their guitarist and man were they a band. Sadly they only last 5 years, and 4 studio albums and 2 compilation albums, but all of them are brilliant.
If you want an album to start with.. I won't go with the norm of debut and 86 TQID, I suggest you start with their last album: Strangeways, Here We Come, and work backwards.

I suggest you listen to his Solo Debut The Messenger, and Call the Comet (his best solo album yet imo) from 2018, Hi Hello was the lead single for Call the Comet I think. But the rest of the album is slightly different from Hi Hello's sound.

Ooooh, great voice indeed.
Their version of "Ain't no sunshine" is by far the one I'm liking the most among all.

Listening to some Morgan Page at the moment. I just like some of his songs so much that from time to time I have to go back to them, no matter how old they are... 😅

This is kinda new to me (despite having its years) but hey, it's definitely as good as the ones I posted earlier.

Back
Top Bottom