Your Dream FIFA Game...

I don't think it will matter who gets the FIFA license.
EA are bigger than the FIFA branding now.

Someone like 2K might take a punt on it, if they can somehow manage to get a deal on the license.

I don't think it will matter who gets the FIFA license.
EA are bigger than the FIFA branding now.

Someone like 2K might take a punt on it, if they can somehow manage to get a deal on the license.
Hopefully the availability of the licence gets 2k interested in making a football game.

So did matt10 sliders fix this? Because i see a lot of talk on f23 console page
You can't turn off 1v1 gameplay with sliders. Some are finding it a fun FIFA with Matt's sliders and I'm not knocking them, but it's a horrible game from a realism standpoint.

If you think you might like it, give the trial a go via EA Play. Nobody can tell you if you'll like it. But also, nobody can tell me that the fundamentals can be fixed, cos they can't. The ball is a magic, floating-then-bulletlike entity and all the AI is based on the positioning and movement of stonehenge.

After playing (and loving) NBA 2k23, it got me thinking about the controls and mechanics of the game. So this is independent from the fundamentals of positioning and team play, but just a thought I had on how we could potentially bring in more simulation elements - and depth to the gameplay.

One aspect of 2k I really like is that defensively the right stick works pretty much as your hands. So you can put them up, to the sides, you can contest shots, you can reach in - all sorts of manual type defensive controls. I think something like this could work really well when defending in football games.
NHL did this around 2010, so the right stick was your hockey stick and every move you made - pass, shot, fake/deke, etc - was done with it, while your traditional left stick was your movement. It worked incredibly well, and actually gives you the feeling of what it's like to actually play hockey and make moves more organically, rather than memorizing a couple of button combinations. It was so satisfying to use, much more so than hammering a button on a shot, for instance; plus, you then only use the buttons for strategies, so a lot more options were opened up to you on the fly. It was such an innovation and makes playing earlier games feel so much different.

I've not posted in here yet because the majority of my dreams are in the first few posts.

I'm a sim-gamer in general, and my dream football game would be ... well, an eSport Pro's nightmare. :LOL:

⚽ It would be Football Manager off the pitch in every way (including how attributes, cohesiveness and morale work)...

⚽ ...and on-the-pitch in the way that every player has their own brain - doing their defensive duties without being babied, and making their own terrible decisions that ruin my attacks.

⚽ I'd love to play a football game that was truly 11v11 again, so that when playing Manager Mode, every player's attributes (on both sides) really mattered...

⚽ ...where training boosts cohesiveness, a bit like the "Team Chemistry" idea from modern PES - but implemented in a realistic fashion (NOT by making the AI into Gods). For example, low-cohesive defenders playing the opponent onside, leaving huge gaps between each other etc... Midfielders and strikers timing their runs incorrectly...

(All of which you would have to manage by controlling the individuals - creating a brand new kind of "skill gap" that mirrors real-life, and I genuinely think online players would find that a breath of fresh air - up until the point where the cohesiveness goes up, at which point they become far less likely to make teamwork mistakes.)

⚽ That cohesiveness could be tied to the tactics/strategies - again, PES style - so that if you change the instructions, the team really has to adapt to it before they get good at it (unless they're the most basic instructions in the world).

⚽ But also - let it be difficult to achieve things, let it take time. If I want my team to get to 100% cohesiveness* as a priority, then I should have to set that as the training priority, and sacrifice something else (like general attribute growth).

*Not every player should be able to achieve 100% if they don't have the right attributes for it, like trying to get Tranmere defenders to play out of the back - and to get them closer to 100%, you should need to train the relevant attributes, e.g. passing in this example.

⚽ No trick-stick... Put that in Volta. Give me some basic rollovers and contextual skills based on the player's attributes, rather than needing to enter some Street Fighter combos.

⚽ Screw responsiveness - let every animation play out. Don't speed it up or splice it in a crazy way just to ensure that my pass is hit when I demand it hit. I'm not a baby.

⚽ Screw fake physics - I hate the fake physics, where the ball flies like a bullet to ensure it reaches the player. There has to be a uniform, strict set of physics laws, so if I'm trying to pass directly from CB to ST all the time, I give the ball away all the time. Same if I try to head a pass 60 yards from a ball with zero momentum. It looks weird, it feels horrible... give me real physics.

⚽ I want the game to punish me for trying to do too much with players who have below-average attributes. Again, I'm not a baby.

⚽ I don't want the game to punish me because I picked "Legendary", so all the AI players ping-pong pass the ball up the field in seconds like Man City, when they're Mansfield Town.

⚽ I want midfielders to track back for the love of God. If I finish a 5-minute half and there's been 3-4 shots because I've had to pass back and forth trying to find some space, I'm ecstatic.

⚽ I want different tactics to be required in different circumstances, and for them to work as they should....

...so if I'm Tranmere (League Two), if I try to play as if my players have any technical ability (trying to tiki-taka up the field), I should be humiliated by how many times a first-time pass goes completely awry, not rewarded. I should be having to hit long balls all game long. And they should be loose balls, not locked onto a pass target every single time... and that should still work occasionally, where a striker has enough time (and reading of the game) to change his run, get onto the pass and score.

⚽ And do you know what I'd really love? If I could play this game online with friends... Especially if we could play in a mini-league, with a cup, and with transfers. I'd die happy, then.

If I think of anything else, I'll come back...
Everything here is perfect. I stopped playing traditional games around 2011 and began playing Football Manager, as I realized I wasn't very good at playing newer-gen sports titles, even if they were objectively getting better and more detailed (sometimes that was why I wasn't good at them). I've always liked how, in FM, you have a difficulty-independent game, so if you want a challenge, you pick the appropriate team and go. Better yet, if I wanted to get the most out of Messi and have some fun, it was much better for me to "play" with him in FM, because I was nowhere good enough in FIFA/PES to get the most out of his abilities on my own with a controller.

I've always felt that sports titles got it wrong with difficulty levels. Okay, have a learning curve available so people can learn the game and get used to the controls. But outside of that, it makes no sense to me that the game gets arbitrarily harder if I bump it up a level, so if I'm, say, PSG, it shouldn't ever be difficult for me to beat, say, Nantes. On the contrary, I'd get rid of all skill moves completely and have better players play like better players, so if you're using the PSG example and playing with Messi/Neymar/Mbappé, the game should become easier because those players are so much better than the opposition in most cases, and not Nantes' players becoming better. Okay, it should still be somewhat difficult, but because Nantes has adapted their tactics to play you and they put more players behind the ball and make it difficult to break them down.

That is difficulty level, not Nantes turning into prime-Barcelona if it's on top player, or completely disregarding doing any defending at an easier level.

To me, there are a few things that make a football game great (whether it is FIFA or PES):

1- Immersive Career mode/Master League: I like an experience that is not too huge on micromanagement, but has plenty of nice details: realistic salaries, no regens (no retired players coming back), the ability to create your manager's appearance (if he appears in several screenshots, more the better). Press conferences and a bit of RPG elements are cool too. I also like player emotions, chemistry/team spirit (without it being overpowered), because I think it's quite realistic. In real life, players get to know each other and form a rapport with the coach if things go well, so even though some people dislike it, I like to have that element in a football game.

2- Plenty of lesser known leagues. I think it's no secret that I love lesser known leagues/second divisions. Aside from the usual England/Spain/Italy/Bundesliga/France. Bring it on, Eastern European, South American, Asian, North African leagues. My ideal game for example, has the Korean and the Japanese league, and also includes Brazil/Argentina/Colombia/Peruvian leagues. Bring it on second divisions, Championship, League one/two, Egyptian, Chinese, Romanian, Swiss, Indonesian, Moroccan, Nigerian, Nepalese, Uruguayan. The more the merrier.

3. The ability to heavily mod the game's gameplay and unlicensed leagues. If there's something that I've loved about evoweb, it's the work of brilliant gameplay modders who, in my opinion, really improve the gameplay of certain games. Also, I'd like the game to have as many leagues as possible so they can be edited as well.

4. I like a bit slower gameplay that veers a bit on the heavier side, with plenty of midfield battles but also gameplay that generates a realistic number of chances per match. I've seen certain editions that are a bit too low scoring for my taste with 15-20 minute matches. But when you have that bit of heavier gameplay with realistic scores, then you know you've hit the jackpot. Also, I know many people don't believe in "scripting" or "momentum", but I do and of course wouldn't want any in a football game.

5. I like stats to have a major impact on the game. I like playing with pass assistance 1, so I like passing stats to have quite an effect (like I've said before, that a Modric pass feels like a Modric pass as opposed to a random midfielder). But not only passing. Speed, heading, tackling, you name it. I like my players to feel in accordance with their stats. This is quite an important point to me.

Of course, a nice rock-oriented/world music soundtrack that reflects the global reach of football is cool too. Not a huge fan of modern soundracks, TBH. (Even though this is a moot point, since a lot of mods enable you to create your own soundtrack, lol).

Hmmm right now I can't think of much else, but there you have it. My two cents. :TU:

I don't want to go into too much depth here, but I've alwats thought that the presentation and licensing of Fifa, meeting the gameplay & customisation (and visuals (i.e. player likeness) of PES (before eFootball (although a case can be made for the gameplay aspect I guess)) would make one hell of a game. Obviously, Konami have plenty in their game to fix gameplay-wise (referee decisions, the stupid AI player selection, the off-the-heel ball nonsense when you pass to a teammate), but there's perhaps a way to marry Fifa's AI & foul system, which seems a lot smarter, with the core gameplay of PES (especially 2021). We could dive into specifics of course, as the OP has done, but this here would make for a very, very solid base to start from, which we could then edit and adapt as we see fit.

That is difficulty level, not Nantes turning into prime-Barcelona if it's on top player, or completely disregarding doing any defending at an easier level.
I agree, difficulty levels are not properly balanced.
Its either all teams are crap, or all teams are Barcelona.

Big part of the problem are Stats that dont matter anymore. More or less all players are playing the same way and can do the same things.
This, along with lack of AI individuality in modern football games created this 'Artificial Difficulty Soup'.
When you change it - it changes the whole thing, coz AI is just one big bowl of soup, instead of individual/unique players.

If Stats mattered and star players had their individual playstyle and were standing out in the crowd - difficulty level would naturally become more realistic.

Ps. Fifa touched upon this recently. I remember that they brought some sort of option that Star Players were still standing out when lowering difficulty.
I never really noticed any difference and implementation of this wasnt great, coz it only made them dribble more, but the idea was great and I hope they will build on that.
The issue that they will have is that the core AI is not great and Stats, like I said above, dont really matter anymore.

I agree, difficulty levels are not properly balanced.
Its either all teams are crap, or all teams are Barcelona.

Big part of the problem are Stats that dont matter anymore. More or less all players are playing the same way and can do the same things.
This, along with lack of AI individuality in modern football games created this 'Artificial Difficulty Soup'.
When you change it - it changes the whole thing, coz AI is just one big bowl of soup, instead of individual/unique players.

If Stats mattered and star players had their individual playstyle and were standing out in the crowd - difficulty level would naturally become more realistic.

Ps. Fifa touched upon this recently. I remember that they brought some sort of option that Star Players were still standing out when lowering difficulty.
I never really noticed any difference and implementation of this wasnt great, coz it only made them dribble more, but the idea was great and I hope they will build on that.
The issue that they will have is that the core AI is not great and Stats, like I said above, dont really matter anymore.
Agree.

The thing I notice the most with modern day fifa is that the only way to differentiate players is by pace. Some are quick, some are slow. That’s it. They all feel the same apart from that.

But regardless of who I have control of, I can ping successful 40 yard Pirlo type passes with ANY player, from League One to the Premier League.

Just a little comparison here guys - 16 vs 23. I want to show what's lacking behaviourally with the CPU - and also again illustrate why '1v1' is a huge issue.

Holy shit man, that positioning on 23 looks so bad.

Also the visuals of 16 is also looking more natural and real life like compared to 23 which is looking too vibrant and cartoonish.

I've been saying this for a while now, but I think if they just gave us FIFA 16 with some refinements, it would be decent enough of a game. The ball speed after passing on 16 needs an improvement since the ball seems to travel at slower speed than an actual football match and stuff like that.

Holy shit man, that positioning on 23 looks so bad.

Also the visuals of 16 is also looking more natural and real life like compared to 23 which is looking too vibrant and cartoonish.

I've been saying this for a while now, but I think if they just gave us FIFA 16 with some refinements, it would be decent enough of a game. The ball speed after passing on 16 needs an improvement since the ball seems to travel at slower speed than an actual football match and stuff like that.
It’s embarrassing how bad the 21-23 so-called ‘next gen’ versions are graphically compared to 16. 16 does so much right (and most of what you don’t like can be changed with sliders, not all) that the development team of FIFA 23 should be forced to play it every day for at least 2-3 hours and then their only mission should be “replicate 16 first, then try and evolve the game” because evolving 23 into a good game is impossible.

It’s embarrassing how bad the 21-23 so-called ‘next gen’ versions are graphically compared to 16. 16 does so much right (and most of what you don’t like can be changed with sliders, not all) that the development team of FIFA 23 should be forced to play it every day for at least 2-3 hours and then their only mission should be “replicate 16 first, then try and evolve the game” because evolving 23 into a good game is impossible.
This is how developers test their developments :) If there is a lot of negative feedback, they change something (maybe). If the "next gen" versions didn't have such bad gameplay, they'd never know about it. But that doesn't mean there will be changes. So we'll play the good 16 :)

But one thing is certain - this is one of the very few online forums dedicated mainly to football games left.

Man, feels sad ngl. I used to lurk on random forums everywhere 10-12 years ago. These days, this is the only forum where I even talk about football and I still visit soccergaming once every few months. But it's not the same anymore.

As said 100 times before.

Real football games have 20-40 fouls per game.

New FIFAs have 1-2 fouls per game.

That's utterly ridiculous mockery of the sport.

"Referee strictness" slider would be the FIRST priority. I mean how hard that it would be to make?

Replays to penalty shootout. Don't make it go past in 2 minutes. It's long, painful and emotionally exciting event. Now it's like an arcade game. Make replays (that you could skip with a button if you like arcade shootouts). Make team and coach face emotions show between the shots. That's all part of the event.

I've been hoping these for 10 years but they never make it.

Real football games have 20-40 fouls per game.
I see you are like me. If football game doesnt have fouls and physicality - im out.
Now, the irony is that Fifa23 has

Referee strictness
..but referee strictness alone will not fix anything as long as AI is not aggressive and keeps their distance. In new Fifas AI rarely pressurise you, rarely tackles you and thats the main issue.
We need "AI aggression" slider above all, coz most of AI players just track you, but doesnt engage.

I see you are like me. If football game doesnt have fouls and physicality - im out.
Now, the irony is that Fifa23 has

..but referee strictness alone will not fix anything as long as AI is not aggressive and keeps their distance. In new Fifas AI rarely pressurise you, rarely tackles you and thats the main issue.
We need "AI aggression" slider above all, coz most of AI players just track you, but doesnt engage.
Same for me. Sorry to always circle back to FIFA 16 but that game could convince you certain teams and players had a vendetta against you with some derby games turning into a blood bath.

I've watched demos of new FIFAs and I don't even bother.

FIFA 16 is pretty damn good with the Gameplayzer and proper tweaks. 15 fouls per game average, approximately. A lot of soft fouls too in the midfield which is cool and realistic. But that game has a lot of problems too.

In comparison I played a bit of Football Life 2023. It's not all awful. The ball control and player physics and passing feel much better. And I get like 6 fouls per game. It has a lot of good things but it's so ridiculously scripted and it has that same old comeback logic. Whenever the CPU is trailing like 0-1 in the 86th minute and they get a free kick or corner... they're going to score with 95% percentage. You just know it. Even if you're playing Argentina, Brazil or France against Vatican. It's laughable. I played enough of post PES5 & PES6 games to know exactly it's the same old devil there in the ai.

FIFA 16 doesn't have any of that crap. MUCH more realistic flow and "feel". With these mods it has sense of "randomness" and "sloppiness" that none of these new titles have. I play a lot of 0-0 games and while the CPU has some kind of comeback logic, they often fail in their last minute "all out attack" campaigns too. That just doesn't happen in Football Life/PES. Scoring in Football Life is too easy, you don't have to fight for your wins. At least it doesn't feel that way.

PES5 / WE9 and FIFA 16 (with mods) somehow managed to capture something "genuine". It's not something you can put your finger on. There is just that "atmosphere" when you're playing.

Last edited:
99% of people who play these games don't care about actual realism.

For them the realism is all about graphics or some details in players' jerseys or boots.

Then when you point out that "Hey, you just played 45 minutes of 'simulation' football and you got zero fouls".

ZERO fouls, zero free kicks in 45 minutes and it doesn't bother them. Amazing. And you call that "simulation".

It's like playing a UFC game without being able to punch.

Then they say "Hey I play 15 minute halfs and the real football is 45 minutes. If I get 20 fouls it would be out of proportion".

Well... following this same logic we should have less goals, corners and shots too.

I'm not saying we should get 20-45 fouls like real football games. But 10-15 would be sufficient.

In every single sports game (hockey games, NBA, NFL) there is a slider for essential things like that. The football game makers just refuse to do that. That is beyond me.

I played enough of post PES5 & PES6 games to know exactly it's the same old devil there in the ai
This is so true. Pes was always like that.
It was as challenging as it was frustrating at times. Back in the day it felt different tho. Back then whole team was starting to pressurise you and they were going all out attack. It felt more like a rage mode than script.
New titles introduced this cheap mode - your defenders cant trap the ball, deflections magically go to AI, or there are goals from literally nothing. AI has the ball, you have plenty of people around him and he just turns and shoots and finds this 1cm gap that is borderline impossible to find. And scores. Its sad, coz it feels cheated.
In Pes21 the only way to defend it was to go all the way down to Full Defense and hoof every single ball as far as you could.
And pray. :LOL:

I miss games like F16, that just feel natural. Where in some games you are just better and can win 3:0 reasonably easy. You dont get this feeling, this awful "oh, here we go.. this is the time they will score" moments.

Im also not a big fan of solutions via mods. I mean - im delighted that it works for you, but we should not be forced to use them. There is equally big, if not bigger, playerbase on consoles. We should be able to adjust the gameplay without mods. Fortunately - F16 is a decent game even without any mods.

And as for the fouls, when it comes to Pes - Pes17 was the last game that, out of the box, had me satisfied in that department. Pes21 has fouls, but most of them are silly collision fouls. AI very rarely tackles, or takes any risks and when they do - its 99% perfect. Still waiting for my first penalty there, which is just ridiculous.

I recently saw this thread..ave been playing fifa 19..which as i recall was before introduction of 1v1 which seems to be a big issue in later fifa's gameplay.
I edited the locale.ini using strings from @Paul-v @Anth James and other cl.ini or locale.ini files i found and saw strings that look useful and have impact on the gameplay....the goal is to make the game more realistic...ball friction,player movments,collisions,driblling,goalkepping..etc

Here is where a've gotten so far ,This is a UCL match where if Ajax(me) loses am eliminated from the competion,

Am always editing the strings because the gameplay is never as perfect as i want it but its sometimes solid
Please tell me which aspects may need improving

Last edited:
I know it's never going to happen, but... For me, these are the things that a football game should have:
  • It must, ideally, abide by the rules of physics (so proper foot planting, reasonable collisions and realistic ball flight/behaviour) or at least look and feel like it does.

• Stats should matter: a fast-paced player should be able to escape slow defenders if he times his run right. No catch-up bug. Even on manual settings, stats could be taken into account: I'd say that if you pull off the perfect pass, it must be perfect even ingame (as a form of reward). If you mishit it or misdirect it, the "passing" stats come into play: lightly misdirecting a long pass with the new Pirlo could result in it being still controllable by the receiver, maybe with a bit of effort and depending on his first touch stat; lightly misdirecting it with Aldershot's CB (sorry, Aldershot fans) could result in the ball flying off the park (much like what I tried to explain here).
    Pretty much the same could apply to shots (I think FIFA's 2010-2015 PK system was a very good representation of how manual controls could work together with stats... They never ever thanked me for the suggestion, by the way. :WHISTLE:).

• It must have proper AI, which can be broken down in different areas of course:
    • Individuality: players should have traits and when AI-controlled they must respect them. For example, imagine having a very gifted left-footed player who plays as a right winger: you'd expect to see him often cut inside from the right and try swerving a shot on the far post or cross it in (if the situation suggests it).
    • Awareness: the AI should be able, in the case above, to decide by itself whether it's better to curl a shot in or to cross. This decision has to be influenced by stats (vision, for example, or teamwork vs. selfishness). All the players should be aware of where the ball is, where they are and where they're supposed to be. This doesn't mean they'll always have to track back to where they're supposed to be (as it often happens in PES): if there's something more important going on where they are (again, awareness), they should be able to react accordingly.
      This also applies to the referee: he's expected to be able to evaluate the collisions properly and to take action as needed.
    • Teamwork: I don't think we need to elaborate much on this. Football is a team sport, not a one-on-one turn-based game. Let the teams play as teams and not as a bunch of individuals minding each his own business (anyone remembering the "Defend as a unit" claim?).
    • Also, let the team tactics be followed. I'm not saying that a team with a "play wide and cross it in" tactic should only do that for the whole game (again, awareness is key here) but I fully expect them to play differently from a team that has "here's your target man: hoof it up and hope for him to control it" tactic.
  • Its gameplay must be customizable. By achieving a high level of customization (with sliders perhaps) the game could be fine-tuned into a simulation or into a more arcadey-ish experience. I wouldn't even mind a couple of toggles like "referee on/off" or "special moves on/off" to make it even more arcadey.

• It must have an interesting and challenging single-player experience. I'm not saying that it should be as deep as the one offered by Football Manager of course, but it must at least be challenging (no chance to build a super duper team after three seasons starting with Pro Sesto, please!) and rewarding. I'd like a career mode in which you need to get to know your players to be successful, and then decide if it's better to craete a playstyle that fits them, to wait for them to adapt to the way you'd like the team to play, or to scout for players that better fit your playing style straight away.
    A proper youth system (with no respawning players, please!) should be in place so longevity of a career doesn't suffer from players retiring. Of course, when "newgens" are around, deciding whether to invest in the youth facilities to "build" good newgens in-house or in scouting to find them before the opponents do becomes even more important.
I'm not caring that much about licences (as long as we could edit the rosters and the team names/crests/kits, we'll handle that... And imagine if we could perhaps edit the structures of the leagues too, adding and moving leagues around!) or about having photorealistic graphics provided that they're somehow credible (I think that I would be more than happy if the game looked like, say, FIFA 12).

Last edited:
Which football game for you was the best in terms of organic and AI, fifa 14, fifa 16 or PES6? I tried to play them all and I still find myself back in PES6, it seems to me the most pleasant and cool to play!

Atmosphere, presentation, netphysics, licenses and game modes from fifa, gameplay from PES 2021. Some more and nice animations.

2 pass options, full manual und assistet

That's it.

Im on my nostalgia period now.
I tried a lot of old PES and FIFA games.
What I noticed about FIFA is FIFA 16, 17 and 18 were actually quite enjoyable in terms of gameplay. From FIfa 19 and on player movement gradually started to become very unrealistic. Fifa 18 had the best smoothness/control feel. Fifa 16 had and inexplicable fun factor, also I LOVED the ligthing especially on day matches. I don't know why from FIFA 18 and on the graphics became so unrealistic and game-ish. FIFA 16 and 17 were looking much more realistic.

My dream fifa game is fifa 16 with a refined ball physics,A.i and a better individualities depiction on the pitch.

It's so sad that Ea Is totally able to give us a good football game, and i belive there is a lot of potential in Hypermotion technology, but they choose to satisfy fut players and streamers...

We only can hope that sometingh will change in their mind (it will not),cause we can't hope nothing from konami.
Last fifas and Eafc consciously choose to sucks, while efootball (and pes21 too) "thinks" to be a good and realistic game but it is a disaster too as well...

I don't want to go into too much depth here, but I've alwats thought that the presentation and licensing of Fifa, meeting the gameplay & customisation (and visuals (i.e. player likeness) of PES (before eFootball (although a case can be made for the gameplay aspect I guess)) would make one hell of a game. Obviously, Konami have plenty in their game to fix gameplay-wise (referee decisions, the stupid AI player selection, the off-the-heel ball nonsense when you pass to a teammate), but there's perhaps a way to marry Fifa's AI & foul system, which seems a lot smarter, with the core gameplay of PES (especially 2021). We could dive into specifics of course, as the OP has done, but this here would make for a very, very solid base to start from, which we could then edit and adapt as we see fit.
u forgot to mention pes gameplay bare the completely one dimensional shooting and scoring scenarios, in FIFA u never ever feel repetitive goal scoring paterns or shots on goal, in PES, there are only a handful scenarios where the ball would enter the net, and that is for me what kills it in new PES interations, FIFA in that regard is much much better

u forgot to mention pes gameplay bare the completely one dimensional shooting and scoring scenarios, in FIFA u never ever feel repetitive goal scoring paterns or shots on goal, in PES, there are only a handful scenarios where the ball would enter the net, and that is for me what kills it in new PES interations, FIFA in that regard is much much better

It's funny and pathetic at the same time that Pes from PS2 era, with 8 directions and auto inputs, had and still have a lot more variety than new ones on Fox engine.

Back
Top Bottom