Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Guys, here is my first Part of my Fifa 16 Facepacks. It´s under 5 GB downloadable from my Mega Account. So there is no download limit for everybody who have no Mega Account.
The second Part of my Facepacks are a huge one. It have 5.16 GB. That means it´s just 0.16 GB over the download limit. From my experience it could be some extra "space" for the download limit when it´s so low over the top. I link them also now. When the download stops right at 5,00 GB just let me know and I cut them in 2 Parts.

Facepack No. 1 : https://mega.nz/folder/gkwSBJxB#KMcmncD8FX80JHTmxAQ08A

Facepack No. 2: https://mega.nz/folder/0xgSmbhT#VnlWZIsEauOxO5zZQ62jiw

Please understand, Guys: Because of the huge amount of the 3 really big Facepacks it´s unfortunetly not possible for me to name every Player and make every one a single Folder with name and cherry on top. haha :D

Imagine the 5 GB Pack have around 5000 Faces. To name every one is time consuming over the Top. I just download the Packs in that way you will open them by yourself. There are some smaller Face Packs with every Player in a single Folder like CR7, Virgil, Messi, Neymar etc.
My advice is to use the big facepacks as base in your Fifa 16 game and just replace or add some new Faces you Guys likes the most and own them by yourself. That´s what I did. It could be that for some Patches the ID´s of the Facepack Players not matches. I don´t try all the nice Patches for Fifa 16 with the Facepacks. But for the famous and beloved FIP 16 I have made the best experience with the big Facepacks. ;-)

IMPORTANT:

I don´t wanna Spam this thread so here is a last Instruction how make the huge amount of converted Faces from Fifa 21 or Fifa 20 shown in your Fifa 16 Game! It´s not only copy and paste and the converted Faces shown in your game. You must do some additional steps before with CM 16 or DB Master.
So here is an little "how to" Guide! I know the most Guys of you are Pros in Fifa 16 modding, but if someone put the blame on me because some Faces are still generic in your Game after importing some of the converted Mod Packs please read that little Guide:

This is an example from a Facepack FIFA 20 TO FIFA 16 Face Conversion.

====================
How to install
====================
1) Copy content to game folder
2) Regenerate

====================
Player-face assignment
====================
In order to see a starhead in-game, you need to enable it in the database.
You can do this in Creation Master (remove the "Has Generic Face" flag), or in DB Master (set "hashighqualityhead" parameter to 1 and "hasgenericface" parameter to 0).
====================
Credits
====================
Models and textures are created by EA Sports
Extracted by NFS_FM
Converted by Dmitri

CREDITS for the custom made Faces and the converted Facepacks are going to:
Scouser09 from Fifa Infinity
Wichanwoo
Ivo
O.S.J.
wwtfifamods.com
NFS_FM
Dmitri
IMS
Chaos
More Facemaker, Converter I couldn´t find named inside the Download Folders.

Last edited:
Guys, here is my first Part of my Fifa 16 Facepacks. It´s under 5 GB downloadable from my Mega Account. So there is no download limit for everybody who have no Mega Account.
The second Part of my Facepacks are a huge one. It have 5.16 GB. That means it´s just 0.16 GB over the download limit. From my experience it could be some extra "space" for the download limit when it´s so low over the top. I link them also now. When the download stops right at 5,00 GB just let me know and I cut them in 2 Parts.

Facepack No. 1 : https://mega.nz/folder/gkwSBJxB#KMcmncD8FX80JHTmxAQ08A

Facepack No. 2: https://mega.nz/folder/0xgSmbhT#VnlWZIsEauOxO5zZQ62jiw

Please understand, Guys: Because of the huge amount of the 3 really big Facepacks it´s unfortunetly not possible for me to name every Player and make every one a single Folder with name and cherry on top. haha :D

Imagine the 5 GB Pack have around 5000 Faces. To name every one is time consuming over the Top. I just download the Packs in that way you will open them by yourself. There are some smaller Face Packs with every Player in a single Folder like CR7, Virgil, Messi, Neymar etc.
My advice is to use the big facepacks as base in your Fifa 16 game and just replace or add some new Faces you Guys likes the most and own them by yourself. That´s what I did. It could be that for some Patches the ID´s of the Facepack Players not matches. I don´t try all the nice Patches for Fifa 16 with the Facepacks. But for the famous and beloved FIP 16 I have made the best experience with the big Facepacks. ;-)

I will add soon a Credit list for the Facemakers that made all these Faces or converting them from Fifa 21 and Fifa 20 to Fifa 16.
congratulations!!! is it compatible with FIP 4.1??thanks

congratulations!!! is it compatible with FIP 4.1??thanks
Yes you can use them with FIP 4.1. Especially the big Facepacks those with the rx3 Files. The Facepacks which called converted from Fifa 21 to Fifa 16 have also the 3 rd League Players from Germany inside. That Matches with the FIP 4.1 3rd German league. Just as Example. But to be clear the 3rd League Player Faces are also most generic like in Fifa 21. I didn´t could check all those Player Faces but for the Main Leagues in Fifa 16 it´s really much improvements to replace the generic Faces with real ones. Like I mentioned I just collected those Facepacks by myself all over the Forums and Internet Sides. I am not the Creator of any of the Facepacks.
And I am aware there are still much more around. So if some Faces didn´t match the Player ID, i speak about the 5000 Player Pack a. e. the possibility is much higher you have some or many Faces that aren´t correct.

EDIT: Please read the final Part of my Post where you can download the Facepacks. To have the converted Faces from Fifa 21 or Fifa 20 shown in your Game/Patch you must do some additional steps. Unfortunetly it´s not so easy as replacing standard Faces 1:1 like CR7 or Lewandowski who have already an star head in game.

Last edited:
@Byronic mate are there in your pack faces by Wyld4w5 from SG? He created many faces but only releasing one by one, I need all pack.

Thanx.
Hi, I will check the Facepacks for you desired one. Give me some minutes.

Well Mate, I have an Facepack from him. I attached you 2 Screenshots from his content. The Facepack is 250 MB. I don´t know if that the only he had made, but yeah it´s a collection of his single Face releases.

When I should upload it for you let me know. ;-)

Attachments

• Screenshot (161).png
    Screenshot (161).png
    673.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (162).png
    Screenshot (162).png
    678.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Wow, great!

Yes please. My job is really time consuming now so I don't have time to download one by one face...
Yes I understand that, Mate. I also like his Faces. But there are much of good Facemakers who released only Single Faces and we must puzzle them together. :D
Here you go: https://mega.nz/folder/c4Yz3CDa#1JgSjyzKr-YqsGZjCF9Lfw

EDIT: If you have a special Face or some Single Faces you wanna make me look in my collected Facepacks than just tell me and I take a look if I have them anywhere. When you give me the Player ID I can upload them for you or for everybody that doesn´t want to download the whole Facepacks! No problem!
Let´s say you need for your Patch some Fifa 21 real Faces which are generic in Fifa 16. YOu know the deal. :D

Last edited:
@Anth James Absolutely love "broadcast package 2". Thank you for this.

Is there any way to make it higher, or does the camera type (userinstantreplay, right?) prevent that from happening?

I've tried fiddling with the "height" line in its XML file but it doesn't seem to have an effect.

I'm desperately trying to create a camera with the height of the co-op camera, but the rotating angle of the broadcast cameras, and the closest I've got - using Pap's "broadcast high" as a base - changes position wildly between stadiums. For Molineux it's almost a birdseye view - for others it's as low as the standard broadcast cam (which is way too low for me to get a tactical feel)!

@Anth James Absolutely love "broadcast package 2". Thank you for this.

Is there any way to make it higher, or does the camera type (userinstantreplay, right?) prevent that from happening?

I've tried fiddling with the "height" line in its XML file but it doesn't seem to have an effect.

I'm desperately trying to create a camera with the height of the co-op camera, but the rotating angle of the broadcast cameras, and the closest I've got - using Pap's "broadcast high" as a base - changes position wildly between stadiums. For Molineux it's almost a birdseye view - for others it's as low as the standard broadcast cam (which is way too low for me to get a tactical feel)!
You can try changing this value in bold to something higher (I think it needs to be fairly high values to notice like 100, etc). It more impacts the framing than the actual height I think but you might like the results -

<property name="targetHeightOffset" type="float" value="10" />

Yeah the Broadcast Camera angles all vary a lot depending on the stadium.

Actual camera height changes is one aspect of FIFA 16 camera modding which has never properly been cracked to my knowledge!

Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to put some of the mods I've released into one place so that they're easy to find.

If there’s other mods for 16 people want to use, maybe we can keep them all in this thread too.

/// Broadcast Camera Package 1

This is a really nice broadcast camera angle which is lower than the default broadcast. The other main difference with this particular camera is the way the dynamic zooming behaves. I find this more natural than the default broadcast dynamic zoom. When the ball goes into the penalty box for example there's no sudden zoom in, so goals look more organic and less 'jerky'. Another example is when the ball is on the close side the camera opens up as opposed to becoming more narrow.

This is called a 'package' because the camera will remain consistent throughout the broadcast - so when the ball goes for a throw, goal kick, free kick, etc the angle should remain.

Also included is the new penalty camera.

To install, place data folder in FIFA 16 regenerate. Also, be sure to read the file in the download.

Note: As the camera is based on a replay camera, there's no indicator in game, so I've included the indicator mod I use (which can be turned on and off by pushing the right thumb stick). I've also eliminated the ball cursor and power up bars etc, so it's very clean.

Note 2: The angle (height and zoom) will vary on this particular camera depending on the stadium. Instructions in the download show you how to make large adjustments to zoom, however the in-game adjustments do have a larger impact on this camera, so you should be able to do so in game.

Credit to @papinho81 for finding the initial camera.

Download Broadcast Camera Package - https://mega.nz/file/AcMm2Zjb#rSdS7dZZc4ebfpWASGG87eiIUOZFQkhlSzmFB--N3Do

View attachment 114480

/// Broadcast Camera Package 2

This is a higher and wider Broadcast Camera package. It's based on the 'UserInstantReplayCamera'. Also included is the new penalty camera.

To install, place data folder in FIFA 16 regenerate. Also, be sure to read the file in the download.

Note: As the camera is based on a replay camera, there's no indicator in game, so I've included the indicator mod I use (which can be turned on and off by pushing the right thumb stick). I've also eliminated the ball cursor and power up bars etc, so it's very clean.

Credit to @papinho81 for finding the initial camera.

Download Broadcast Camera Package 2: https://mega.nz/file/1cNUDRyK#6Eji9egLJ3IZ-IMNTNF74oVQjM5PInrUjQ1BFk_HMOs

View attachment 114464

///Lighting Mod

I've tried to create a realistic new look for FIFA 16 that is natural and not overly stylised. There's a different preset for day and night. Instructions for how to install are in the read me file, make sure you follow every step.

It looks right on my monitor, but I'm not 100% how it'll translate to other screens (the black levels are a little darker in the youtube video compared to my screen for example). You can make your own adjustments as required. Credit to @papinho81 for the LUT included also.

Download Lighting Mod - https://mega.nz/file/tMdmnJbJ#HRm7nlo_r0UTqNW3cIXwYOIAAhpKvyHqlHeG33UzSHQ

View attachment 114477
View attachment 114470
View attachment 114469

/// Ball Physics Mod

Thanks to a long chain of people, including @Byronic (for his perseverance finding someone to get this cheat engine table working with v.100), SunBeam at fearlessrevolution (who is that person) and to AndreaPirlo at soccergaming (who created the original 'futsal' mod where these addresses were found), we now have working access to some of the ball physics addresses for 16 (both v1.00 and 1.7).

For me, I've always had an issue with the ball on 16 not having enough carry - it would shoot out super fast and then slow down way too quickly- which resulted in a lot of unnecessary interceptions and breakdowns of play. It also impacted the smoothness of the game. I've been working for the last couple of weeks to try and improve this and other elements through ball physics.

Finding a balance was tricky, but with the values we have to work with, I feel like I've got it to a place where I'm really happy. 16 has always been a great game, but for me these changes have transformed it into something even better.

I won't list everything that has changed as a result, but in general you should find that there's more freedom to play, the ball is more natural and 'alive' (resulting in some amazing variety) and the game should feel overall smoother. You also have to think more about controlling the ball.

The details I'll let you discover as you play...

You can adjust all of your usual settings as you like in game and it should still be effective. I've tested on different settings, but I've primarily tested with default sliders and a default v1.00 (I'm not sure how other gameplay mods might impact it). I prefer these settings at the moment, but some may find it a touch fast, so adjust speed and slider settings such as pass/shot speed to your desire (as well as controller settings).

I'm working on saving the values of the cheat engine table so it's a little easier, but I haven't quite figured that out yet.

If you want to use my findings, make sure you follow all of the instructions.

Feedback is welcomed - enjoy!

Oh and obviously feel free to make your own ball physics on the cheat engine table as well.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/MYMUxBoY#64E7odnLDvFmKj7gv8S0Rc22i_y1EIBM8T6nG0TqH-4

///White Goal Nets

This mod here isn't mine, I think I found it somewhere on a FIFA 14 forum possibly, but it makes the goalnets white instead of grey. I think it makes them look much better (the little things hey 🤣) . I've uploaded for others to use anyway. Just put in your data\sceneassets folder and regenerate

Default:
View attachment 114471
White:
View attachment 114472

Download White goalnets - https://mega.nz/file/QZsgAQja#hcbGuZF9ilKOmseIbdKxxQ_JOX5YpLjqkClk8Dmr6So

/// New Penalty Camera

**This is included in both Broadcast Camera Packages, so if you're using one of those then you don't need this mod**.
If however, you're playing on default camera angles and you just want the new penalty camera, then download this. To install, just put the data folder into your FIFA 16 directory and regenerate.

Download New Penalty Camera: https://mega.nz/file/QBlWWL5T#rmqSjyEJla3OMPTM4K26jeAbEf36xNXwsWKYIqkN95E

View attachment 114486

/// Pitch Mod

This is can be a nice option for a pitch mod. Again, this isn't my mod, but for the sake of having things in the same place I'll post here. I'm not actually sure who created this, but thanks to @nikolapfc89 for sending through.

To install, just put the data folder into your FIFA 16 directory and regenerate.

Download Pitch Mod - https://mega.nz/file/pBFSGJjR#hIPerHHXPh9truUcKw3cukA9_wTmL3AsHFoUiiSA0ds

View attachment 114484
Thanks for these! Any way you could upload to mediafire too please? Also could you post a link for FIFA16.exe v1.0?

Does anyone have the Jeets Hd Grass 16 V 3.0 pack? I only found V1 in some random website, all the other links are dead.

/// Broadcast Camera Package 3

Another good option here for those who like a very high and tactical camera. Also included is the new penalty camera.

Note: This camera can vary dramatically depending on the stadium. I tried to find a reasonable middle ground with the zoom, but depending on where you're playing you may need to make adjustments. Instructions are in the download on how to do so.

Download Broadcast Camera Package 3 - https://mega.nz/file/QNdiWBCI#vhoBaiSQgLq_bVMrtETRo4aA9Lfb-YNegdBeEMzSJR8

First post has been updated.

Example.jpg

Last edited:
/// Broadcast Camera Package 3

Another good option here for those who like a very high and tactical camera. Also included is the new penalty camera.

Note: This camera can vary dramatically depending on the stadium. I tried to find a reasonable middle ground with the zoom, but depending on where you're playing you may need to make adjustments. Instructions are in the download on how to do so.

Download Broadcast Camera Package 3 - https://mega.nz/file/QNdiWBCI#vhoBaiSQgLq_bVMrtETRo4aA9Lfb-YNegdBeEMzSJR8

First post has been updated.

View attachment 114788

Great work! Is the shake effect still present in it?

Great work! Is the shake effect still present in it?
It doesn't, but if you want it you can add it in. You just need to open up the 'musedata-match.big' file and scroll down until you find this file -

packages\goal\package_goal_cameraflash

You then want to find the 'Camera Instance' block and add these two lines directly under the Camera Framing line.

<property name="shakeSetting" type="string" value="camera_shake_gameplay" />
<property name="shakeUseAnimContrib" type="bool" value="False" />

Alguém tem o pacote Jeets Hd Grass 16 V 3.0? Só encontrei V1 em algum site aleatório, todos os outros links estão mortos.
Tenho este pacote no meu hd, vou carregá-lo mais tarde. Eu também tenho um pacote Jeets all in one, que tem outros mods gráficos em um arquivo, posso estar enviando também

• Love
Reactions: cb7
Tenho este pacote no meu hd, vou carregá-lo mais tarde. Eu também tenho um pacote Jeets all in one, que tem outros mods gráficos em um arquivo, posso estar enviando também
That's awesome news! Can't wait to have them all. Obrigado :)

Guys, I've just updated the ball physics mod link in the first post. Thanks to @papinho81 :WORSHIP:we now have a version of the table which loads the values automatically! There is a version for v1.00 and v1.7. Instructions are in the download but essentially all you need to do is load the game, open the table and press CTRL+SHIFT+B and you're sorted!

Download: https://mega.nz/file/RJF0wDZY#mUpWI14VnaTUIfJ-bc18qdUV07igD_NplsZZh2hTQ1Y

Cool! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Can you upload some pics of this? I downloaded but there are literally dozens upon dozens of files I'm not sure what's need and what they even do.

Even in the sceneassets/pitch folder, there's more files than there usually is for pitch mods and i'm wondering why

Can you upload some pics of this? I downloaded but there are literally dozens upon dozens of files I'm not sure what's need and what they even do.

Even in the sceneassets/pitch folder, there's more files than there usually is for pitch mods and i'm wondering why
No problem, I will post some photos later.

The pitch folder has more files than usual because there are several specific pitches assigned to 52 stadiums/teams, which is quite neat! This is actually one of the reasons why I was looking for this mod.

You can see the description here:

1628835037590.png

Edit: You can assign pitches yourself also by changing the ID's of the files to the ones of the team/stadium you want.

Guys, I've just updated the ball physics mod link in the first post. Thanks to @papinho81 :WORSHIP:we now have a version of the table which loads the values automatically! There is a version for v1.00 and v1.7. Instructions are in the download but essentially all you need to do is load the game, open the table and press CTRL+SHIFT+B and you're sorted!

Download: https://mega.nz/file/RJF0wDZY#mUpWI14VnaTUIfJ-bc18qdUV07igD_NplsZZh2hTQ1Y
Tested it now. Works perfectly! Again, thanks for this amazing work :)

Back
Top Bottom