Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Can you upload some pics of this? I downloaded but there are literally dozens upon dozens of files I'm not sure what's need and what they even do.

Even in the sceneassets/pitch folder, there's more files than there usually is for pitch mods and i'm wondering why

I took some photos of the Jeet Pack V 3.0 turfs for you to check. I think they look really good:

fifa16 2021-08-13 12-48-21.png

fifa16 2021-08-13 12-48-40.png

fifa16 2021-08-13 12-55-52.pngfifa16 2021-08-13 12-56-41.png

fifa16 2021-08-13 12-48-50.png

fifa16 2021-08-13 12-49-05.png

fifa16 2021-08-13 12-39-51.png

fifa16 2021-08-13 12-52-16.pngfifa16 2021-08-13 12-28-56.png

If you decide to use it just let me know because some of the files inside the pack are unnecessary. I can send you a trimmed version if you want.

Last edited:
I took some photos of the Jeet Pack V 3.0 turfs for you to check. I think they look really good:

If you decide to use it just let me know because some of the files inside the pack are unnecessary. I can send you a trimmed version if you want.
If you’ve got a trimmed version that would be great man. I wouldn’t mind trying it. I like having options for different looks in game.

If you’ve got a trimmed version that would be great man. I wouldn’t mind trying it. I like having options for different looks in game.

There you go:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpsnZDMMwVJgT1j0Bql_XRwFh-v?e=9oOALg

Also add this to your cl.ini if you want (I tried to remove the lines that were not related to the pitch):

// JEET GRASS V 3.0

PITCHCOLOR_IMMUNITY=1
LIGHTING = 331
PRE_MATCH_LIGHTS=1
PITCHCOLOR_DRIFT=1

FIX_CORNERED_GRASS=1

PITCH_COLORGAIN=300
PITCH_WEARGAIN=300
3DGRASS_COLORGAIN=300
3DGRASS_WEARGAIN=300

VIDEO_BRIGHTNESS=77
CAM_BRIGHTNESS=77

TURF_IMPRINT=30
3DTURF_IMPRINT=30

DEFAULT_GRAZEPATTERN=1

Last edited:

These look gorgeous mate, thanks for sharing. I'll try out your pack below when I get home!

Reactions: cb7
I also want to share my FIP Boot Manager files with some of the most recent boots (collected from soccergaming, most of them were created by pao4ever).

I took the time to update the files, the list and add the corresponding previews. All the updates are on the top of each brand list (Nike, Adidas and Puma).

1628861260075.png1628861319453.png

If you are familiar with the FIP Boot manager, you just need to open the FIP Boot Manager.exe and make the assignments you want.

Here is the link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpsnZDMMwVJgT5jMkUW56HoPKW_?e=yfwxIN

Copy and replace the files on your Fifa 16 and regenerate everything. Enjoy :)

No problem, I will post some photos later.

The pitch folder has more files than usual because there are several specific pitches assigned to 52 stadiums/teams, which is quite neat! This is actually one of the reasons why I was looking for this mod.

You can see the description here:

View attachment 114929

Edit: You can assign pitches yourself also by changing the ID's of the files to the ones of the team/stadium you want.
but do I also have to put the documents folder ?? Thanks hello

No problem, I will post some photos later.

The pitch folder has more files than usual because there are several specific pitches assigned to 52 stadiums/teams, which is quite neat! This is actually one of the reasons why I was looking for this mod.

You can see the description here:

View attachment 114929

Edit: You can assign pitches yourself also by changing the ID's of the files to the ones of the team/stadium you want.
Excuse me one last thing: can you explain to me how I can match a field that I like to a specific team ?? thanks

Excuse me one last thing: can you explain to me how I can match a field that I like to a specific team ?? thanks
I can try to give you an example. Imagine you like the pitch from Borussia M'gladbach and you want to assign it to Inter.

First, you will need to go to the pitch folder and find the Borussia M'gladbach files. The ID of that team is 23 (you can check the IDs of all the teams/stadiums here: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-16-ids.182658/)

Here they are:

1628879657657.png

The number 343 is the ID of Borussia M'gladbach's stadium, Borussia Park.

After finding them you will need to rename the IDs to the club/stadium you want, in this case it would be 44 instead of 23 for Inter, and 5 instead of 343 for San Siro.

In he end you should have the files written this way:

specificpitchwearpattern_44_0_0_0_0_textures
specificpitchmowpattern_44_0_5_textures
specificpitchcolor_44_5_textures

Make sure you delete the pitch files that Inter already has assigned in that same folder before you rename the new ones.

Regenerate the files and it should be good.

Last edited:
I also want to share my FIP Boot Manager files with some of the most recent boots (collected from soccergaming, most of them were created by pao4ever).

I took the time to update the files, the list and add the corresponding previews. All the updates are on the top of each brand list (Nike, Adidas and Puma).

View attachment 114982View attachment 114983

If you are familiar with the FIP Boot manager, you just need to open the FIP Boot Manager.exe and make the assignments you want.

Here is the link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpsnZDMMwVJgT5jMkUW56HoPKW_?e=yfwxIN

Copy and replace the files on your Fifa 16 and regenerate everything. Enjoy :)

A little add-on that is advised to use with these new boots is the new legs model files that someone released at soccergaming as well (AC12 I think this is the creator).

Besides making the player models look a bit better (leaner legs) it will fix the bugs that you will eventually see with some of the high cut boots (since the original legs from the game are thicker than the boot models used).

To fix this, just copy the body folder to the sceneassets folder and regenerate.

You can also use the ankle tape fix attached in order for them to fit the new leg models. These ones go to the accessories folder in sceneassets.

Attachments

• new legs model.rar
    599.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Ankle tape fix.zip
    51.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I've been having problems with the white goal net mod, even though i've installed it, it still appears grey in game, I remember having the same issue with 14 on the PC but i can't remember how I fixed it.

Is it something to do with the lod or settings.ini?

I've been having problems with the white goal net mod, even though i've installed it, it still appears grey in game, I remember having the same issue with 14 on the PC but i can't remember how I fixed it.

Is it something to do with the lod or settings.ini?
Are you using stadium server?

There you go:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpsnZDMMwVJgT1j0Bql_XRwFh-v?e=9oOALg

Also add this to your cl.ini if you want (I tried to remove the lines that were not related to the pitch):

// JEET GRASS V 3.0

PITCHCOLOR_IMMUNITY=1
LIGHTING = 331
PRE_MATCH_LIGHTS=1
PITCHCOLOR_DRIFT=1

FIX_CORNERED_GRASS=1

PITCH_COLORGAIN=300
PITCH_WEARGAIN=300
3DGRASS_COLORGAIN=300
3DGRASS_WEARGAIN=300

VIDEO_BRIGHTNESS=77
CAM_BRIGHTNESS=77

TURF_IMPRINT=30
3DTURF_IMPRINT=30

GRASS_BOOTFLOW=2

DEFAULT_GRAZEPATTERN=1
I could be wrong as I only played with it for a minute or two, but I think possibly these lines in your cl.ini may impact the ball physics. I remember playing a couple of through balls that came off very different. Not 100% as I didn't try for long enough, but something to keep in mind!

I could be wrong as I only played with it for a minute or two, but I think possibly these lines in your cl.ini may impact the ball physics. I remember playing a couple of through balls that came off very different. Not 100% as I didn't try for long enough, but something to keep in mind!
Thanks for the heads up! I did notice something yesterday but I wasn't really sure. Could it be the grass_bootflow=2?

Guys, I've just updated the ball physics mod link in the first post. Thanks to @papinho81 :WORSHIP:we now have a version of the table which loads the values automatically! There is a version for v1.00 and v1.7. Instructions are in the download but essentially all you need to do is load the game, open the table and press CTRL+SHIFT+B and you're sorted!

Download: https://mega.nz/file/RJF0wDZY#mUpWI14VnaTUIfJ-bc18qdUV07igD_NplsZZh2hTQ1Y
Finally got to use this mod and it's great. The issue I have is that when I activate it the game is in windowed mode and I can't get to set it to full screen which is a bummer. But between this and papinho81's gameplay mode I had a great first match, will try a few others this weekend.

Finally got to use this mod and it's great. The issue I have is that when I activate it the game is in windowed mode and I can't get to set it to full screen which is a bummer. But between this and papinho81's gameplay mode I had a great first match, will try a few others this weekend.
Good to hear man. Alt+Enter should make your game full screen again.

I can confirm it to you ... yesterday I tried and the physics of the ball as friction and more seemed different ... the question is: how can you use this mod without affecting anything other than the turf?

I can confirm it to you ... yesterday I tried and the physics of the ball as friction and more seemed different ... the question is: how can you use this mod without affecting anything other than the turf?
Don't put any of the lines in the cl.ini, use only the pitch files

Edit: Or try removing the grass_bootflow=2 line and test it a bit. I can't do it now because I will be away from the computer for a week.

Last edited:
Guys, I've just updated the ball physics mod link in the first post. Thanks to @papinho81 :WORSHIP:we now have a version of the table which loads the values automatically! There is a version for v1.00 and v1.7. Instructions are in the download but essentially all you need to do is load the game, open the table and press CTRL+SHIFT+B and you're sorted!

Download: https://mega.nz/file/RJF0wDZY#mUpWI14VnaTUIfJ-bc18qdUV07igD_NplsZZh2hTQ1Y
I really like the new ball physics, but sometimes some weird stuff is happening, like keepers can't catch the ball, I mean they misjudge the trajectory of the ball.

Thanks so much, Guys! Just great to have the Values always enabled. Killer work!

Don't put any of the lines in the cl.ini, use only the pitch files

Edit: Or try removing the grass_bootflow=2 line and test it a bit. I can't do it now because I will be away from the computer for a week.
Hi cb7, I wonder if the Jeets Mods are having an effect in graphics since years? I often install them, soooo many files and for me the effect is low. I´ve having a good GPU, so I thought the effects should be much more visible. Is there something I am missing when I install the AIO Version?

EDIT: I found my answer in your Post here in the thread at #63

Last edited:
I really like the new ball physics, but sometimes some weird stuff is happening, like keepers can't catch the ball, I mean they misjudge the trajectory of the ball.
From your experience were they really badly misjudged? Like super obvious, can’t catch simple ball etc?

The balance can be pretty sensitive with changes, certain values can unbalance everything and cause this. Did you keep all of the values the same?

I tested for nearly a week and this set didn’t seem to give the keepers trajectory or catching issues - however, sometimes if I loaded up the table during a match I would notice this for some reason. Try loading for the first time in main menu and see if it goes away...

Last edited:
From your experience were they really badly misjudged? Like super obvious, can’t catch simple ball etc?

The balance can be pretty sensitive with changes, certain values can unbalance everything and cause this. Did you keep all of the values the same?

I tested for nearly a week and this set didn’t seem to give the keepers trajectory or catching issues - however, sometimes if I loaded up the table during a match I would notice this for some reason. Try loading for the first time in main menu and see if it goes away...

It indeed has to be loaded in the menu, because some values only actualize at the menu or when switching between modes.

Last edited:

Thanks, I'll try again. Yes, I did load it during the match.

Are you using stadium server?
No this is without the stadium server installed.

Also, Are you using sliders with your gameplay mod? Or do you play on default?

I used to use the OS sliders but have been experimenting with default with your mod for now. I might tweak the goal keepers as they seem a bit too unbeatable.

No this is without the stadium server installed.

Also, Are you using sliders with your gameplay mod? Or do you play on default?

I used to use the OS sliders but have been experimenting with default with your mod for now. I might tweak the goal keepers as they seem a bit too unbeatable.
FB at 45 and that’s all right now. A couple of lines in cl.ini. Not at pc right now but I’ll send later.

Yeah I’ve noticed that as well with keepers. I suspect that it’s partly due to less bend in shot trajectory as well with the mod. @papinho81 and I are looking into bringing it back but without effecting the feel of the mod.

Sorry to bother but is there any way to make lighting mod for lower PC specs?

My PC isn't gaming but it's not that bad, but can't handle current lighting mod.

Sorry to bother but is there any way to make lighting mod for lower PC specs?

My PC isn't gaming but it's not that bad, but can't handle current lighting mod.
Not that I’m aware of sorry. You could try just using the LUT from the pack (which is @papinho81’s). It corrects the slight grey colour in the original palette.

I can try to give you an example. Imagine you like the pitch from Borussia M'gladbach and you want to assign it to Inter.

First, you will need to go to the pitch folder and find the Borussia M'gladbach files. The ID of that team is 23 (you can check the IDs of all the teams/stadiums here: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-16-ids.182658/)

Here they are:

View attachment 115048

The number 343 is the ID of Borussia M'gladbach's stadium, Borussia Park.

After finding them you will need to rename the IDs to the club/stadium you want, in this case it would be 44 instead of 23 for Inter, and 5 instead of 343 for San Siro.

In he end you should have the files written this way:

specificpitchwearpattern_44_0_0_0_0_textures
specificpitchmowpattern_44_0_5_textures
specificpitchcolor_44_5_textures

Make sure you delete the pitch files that Inter already has assigned in that same folder before you rename the new ones.

Regenerate the files and it should be good.
sorry , but why this specificpitchwearpattern_44_0_0_0_0_textures ? the others club\stadiums haven't this line

Back
Top Bottom