BROMI GAMEPLAY AND CAREER PATCH FIFA 22

I haven't tried more consecutive games yet, I haven't noticed any major effects on the GP but with all the players in this red notch it makes any tactical management of substitutions impossible. at first glance it seems too much.
another thing, maybe it's my fixation but I would like more fouls, 2/3/4 fouls in a 20 minute match are too few.

I haven't tried more consecutive games yet, I haven't noticed any major effects on the GP but with all the players in this red notch it makes any tactical management of substitutions impossible. at first glance it seems too much.
another thing, maybe it's my fixation but I would like more fouls, 2/3/4 fouls in a 20 minute match are too few.
Have you tried the mod in career or single friendly match? I career there are all these new sharpness and fitness and training stuff....that increase stamina and reduce fatigue so I had to rebalance.
Fixing stamina in single match I don't remember but it's somewhere. Also it's related to user playing time (yes I know seems absurd...) And game speed, at low speed they last longer.
I play 10-12 minutes. Also I have fouls! Especially bad fouls. Bad tackle. I choosed to increase them. Did you have some? The other little fouls are simply ignored by referee. I could Increase referee strictness but usually it would favour cpu

Fast answer : i play League mode, was second match, 10 min. HT, full manual First half and full manual except ground pass second half

Update 06.02.22 New gp with increased difficulty (especially defensively) for Professional level @danilik and other guys who I don't rememeber but that plays at professional you might want to try this. Post#1

Last edited:
downloaded and tried, tomorrow I try again and then give feedback. Excellent first impressions. thank you Bromi

@bromi
Hello, is it possible to create mod for online (disable adaptive difficult for example)

Last edited:
I tried several games, that is to say, you made hits, the matches are balanced but you can see the difference between small and big clubs, you have to play concentrated otherwise you lose badly, good number of fouls even if here you should do more. For me and my level it is ok. On the sidelines I must specify that I played with my custom sliders, I believe that being able to create a set tailored to your gameplay would be the perfect completion, getting even closer to the simulation aspect of the game

Hi Bromi! Does the gameplay mod also work with the new update? Because when I launch it on Mod Manager, after the update, it tells me that it is compatible for a different version of the game

@bromi Hi
I used your mod online (UT) and it was good before the new update/
now game crashed if I use mod
Can you fix it?

Hi Bromi! Does the gameplay mod also work with the new update? Because when I launch it on Mod Manager, after the update, it tells me that it is compatible for a different version of the game
Have you tried the mod with the new update?

Bro unfortunatel, the game is unplayabel, I can still score a lot of goals, not allways when the CPU midfielders track me

Back
Top Bottom