eFootball (All Platforms)

They did not bother to change the press any button screen color. Hihi.
I don't think these colors are going to be permanent. They're probably changing them whenever a new season starts to match the theme of each season. Season 2 is called "European Leagues Highlights", so they went with the UEFA Champions League colors.

This clip epitomizes everything I hate with this so called game, and with Coinami. This type of thing was a regular occurrence during my playthroughs back in April when I last played this fucking shit, which lead me to quit playing altogether. Now fast-forward to mid/late June, and it's still the same. I guess nothing has changed since April.

I shouldn't say nothing has changed. In fact, a lot has changed since then. For example, some in the PES community have seen all the flaws with this game, and have decided it's not a problem. If you tell them it's still bad, and highlight why it's bad, they'll tell you to go play Fifa.

Things that they have criticized Fifa for are now all of a sudden acceptable from Efootball. It's like they're so eager to be ITK within the PES fanbase. All that corporate simping must've paid off apparently because Coinami have acknowledged them for their tireless defense of this game on Twitter and on YouTube by rewarding them with retweets, shoutouts, care packages or coins.

Last edited:
What is this gibberish? Collision outcomes and animations are gameplay not "graphical" changes

Oh dear look at all the copium in the comments. Hard to believe that this awful "game" already has "stans" willing to defend it at all costs
Wrong. They are not gameplay changes. They can happen well outside the action zone or even after the ball is dead.
Also if you want to believe Konami’s patch notes that they haven’t made any gameplay changes, do you believe every other thing Konami says or you choose to believe only this one line in their patch notes because you don’t observe any gameplay changes?
Seriously, the load of rubbish that’s talked here!

Last edited:
Don't like this update, game is now even less attractive to play.

I have now a stacked team with Benzema, Neuer and Trossart at 88 all for free coins everyone is getting. All there is to do is Dream Team, no Real Team challenges even.

Might do the bare minimum week to week and wait till August to see if anything of real substance to enjoy returns. Dream Team is a mess really, this mode right now is way too much about Konami just pushing people to buy packs.

I would be more annoyed but everything about the game in real life or virtual is a total shitshow anyway so its self perpetuating.

And yellow? 😅
The yellow is the main culprit, I'd even be outrageous and say bright red would be less of a nuisance then the yellow, but again..

They darkend one colour, if they darken the yellow to be a goldfish colour, it would look fine.

There was a user a few months ago who made a mockup of the dark blue & gold menu and it looked surprisingly OK. Can't find it now though.

Have to admit, this KONAMI's strategy of constant need to improve your team to be competitive is working on me too, and I am not a kid. Not spending money, but thought I will play this with good players I like and ended with over 2600 team. First there was Kimich, I need him, he is great DMF, then improve defense, Rudiger, Hernandez, then Lewandovski, because suddenly Vlahovic is not good enough and it just goes on. Weird thing is, I'm not enjoying this that much, just a need to win games and be competitive.

Wrong. They are not gameplay changes. They can happen well outside the action zone or even after the ball is dead.
Also if you want to believe Konami’s patch notes that they haven’t made any gameplay changes, do you believe every other thing Konami says or you choose to believe only this one line in their patch notes because you don’t observe any gameplay changes?
Seriously, the load of rubbish that’s talked here!

Are you training for the mental gymnastics event at the next Olympics or something? :CONFUSE: Graphical changes are things like lighting, textures, player models, stadiums. If it impacts gameplay then it is by definition a gameplay change.

The reason I believe that line is because that should be the default starting assumption given the near infinite examples over the years of people imagining changes that aren't really there, the burden of proof is squarely on those that claim there are improvements because invariably it turns out to be 100% placebo effect.

Played a few games last night. Everyone I played had bought some of the new superstars. I screenshotted every team to come on here and say "what's the point when everyone has these teams".

Surprisingly, I won the games - I maintain that I only won because the game decided to gift me all of the deflections and all of the "luck". Then, the last guy sent me some abuse, essentially saying - in French - "isn't it boring playing with a team you've paid so much for"...

He's not wrong. I've not spent a penny (nor would I) and I've got a team of ~90 OVR players, bought with the close-to 1m worth of GP Konami have given away, and the hundreds of "coins", and trained with the 100+ XP training packs they've given away.

...but so has everyone else, and his team was even stronger than mine. And it is boring. What's the fun in playing against the same players every game? Everyone has reached the end-game already. Even if you like the gameplay, where is the longevity?

...cos it's not in the gameplay. Some highlights versus angry French dude:

(Set the video quality to max or it might be hard to see; I have my camera zoomed out to a ridiculous degree.)

I've heard rumours that they are going to charge us for the extra teams which is why they shut down the unlocker. So now I as an offline single player have no reason to play this game until they unlock weather, all the difficulty settings, time and fix the AI until they do that why on earth would I pay for the other teams and master league

Played a few games last night. Everyone I played had bought some of the new superstars. I screenshotted every team to come on here and say "what's the point when everyone has these teams".

Surprisingly, I won the games - I maintain that I only won because the game decided to gift me all of the deflections and all of the "luck". Then, the last guy sent me some abuse, essentially saying - in French - "isn't it boring playing with a team you've paid so much for"...

He's not wrong. I've not spent a penny (nor would I) and I've got a team of ~90 OVR players, bought with the close-to 1m worth of GP Konami have given away, and the hundreds of "coins", and trained with the 100+ XP training packs they've given away.

...but so has everyone else, and his team was even stronger than mine. And it is boring. What's the fun in playing against the same players every game? Everyone has reached the end-game already. Even if you like the gameplay, where is the longevity?

...cos it's not in the gameplay. Some highlights versus angry French dude:

(Set the video quality to max or it might be hard to see; I have my camera zoomed out to a ridiculous degree.)

The dude gamer tag is "querelle facile" which means "getting easily into quarrels".
Unfortunately moaning is part of the French way of life.

I'll be dammed if not everything in this game is completely broken.

From player switching, to laggy connections, to not being able to do an easy tap in when the goal is empty, to referees that at best can be described as mentally challenged.

Ugh!

I... I'm........ I'm too old for this....
Maybe this is it !?
Is this the point when you find such a trailer absurd, lame and annoying ... and you obviously realize that ... you're too old for that and you just have to give up leave !?
Difficult times for PES fans. My only hope is they make another "pro" version of this game alongside this monstrosity. I know there is less than 0.1% chance that will happen but one can only hope.

I'm still confused about managers stats. If all 5 team playstyles are all the same, what do the stats actually do?
Was gonna make new a possession & sub tactic quick counter team.

eg. Pellegrini Possession- 80 Q-counter- 40
Allegri Poss- 75 Q-counter- 80
or for less than half the price Chaves Poss- 75, Q-counter- 61

Is it about how much the players overall stats are boosted depending on selected tactic?

This game is so difficult to enjoy.

Why do all the online matchmaking menus take forever to connect? Just sit there staring at the 'e' logo spinning. And no it isn't my Internet connection.

And what's with the actual matchmaking? I have a crap 'dream team' having signed one single player and got pitched against someone with an all star team.

My big question is once all the people who want to spend £££ on getting a ridiculous team, what next for them? If they've paid to get the best players, what's going to keep them coming back?

Why do all the online matchmaking menus take forever to connect? Just sit there staring at the 'e' logo spinning. And no it isn't my Internet connection.

And what's with the actual matchmaking? I have a crap 'dream team' having signed one single player and got pitched against someone with an all star team.

My big question is once all the people who want to spend £££ on getting a ridiculous team, what next for them? If they've paid to get the best players, what's going to keep them coming back?

Stadium selection also l takes forever now. I mean if it takes ages to render the stadium why not have a 10 second VIDEO being looped of the 3D model instead?

Won't they eventually compete for prize money in e tournaments ?

Back
Top Bottom