eFootball (All Platforms)

Hi there.
I love eFootball because I can play with my like-minded friend, any teams at any time, a more than 1500 miles away, with no lags and absolutely for free.
Our matches is unforgotable.

Cheers!!! :))

I'm genuinely happy to hear that. I'll never not want someone to not enjoy something. All I wish is that more people were able to feel the same way.

Also I wish I could share that lag free experience lol. The one night I played it, I couldn't find a good connection with anyone.

Efootball is a great Game after all, no lag, good servers, nice com, great online Mode with the team of your dreams, great Gameplay (very realistic), very competitive, esports made, huge and interesting friendly matches, a huge number of teams unlocked in friendly Mode and most important you can waste whatever you want in coins 🤑🤑🤑

Efootball is a great Game after all, no lag, good servers, nice com, great online Mode with the team of your dreams, great Gameplay (very realistic), very competitive, esports made, huge and interesting friendly matches, a huge number of teams unlocked in friendly Mode and most important you can waste whatever you want in coins 🤑🤑🤑
Ah and i am forgotting those recycling events cause they are so so good we want to play many times as possible the same events ah and cards, cards, cards and more cards, a Road map? Who cares if you can get different cards with different colours and bright! Potw, Big time, legend, club selection etc etc etc i really LOVE It, Who does not like efootball just does not like real football, I would say is the first Game without glitches

Would love to watch those matches if possible
Unfortunately not, let's better play at leisure. If you want, just let me know via private message.

I'm genuinely happy to hear that. I'll never not want someone to not enjoy something. All I wish is that more people were able to feel the same way.
Also I wish I could share that lag free experience lol. The one night I played it, I couldn't find a good connection with anyone.
A couple words about lag's and online modes.
Yesterday I was play with my American friend one from Maryland. (also Evoweb old member) Japan 1-1 Argentina.
From Maryland to Kyiv more than 4800 miles! We have no any lags, it's absolutely honestly mate.
Online modes with games against random opponents are mostly is too much psychedelic for me.
Squads with Holland, Mbappe and a couple of Neymars lol and etc, it's not for me.
Most important thing is to find like-minded opponents and agree of general rules, then you will be able to appreciate the gameplay and feel the level!!!
(For example: Our general rules is full manual passing (Manual pass level 4). It's makes to impossible to play "ping-pong")
You can play via Match Room up to 15 minutes time and can select of any ingame stadium for your plays.

A couple of my squads for online games:

S.C. Internacional (Brazil)
Authentic current squad and coach and kits with no upgrades and trainings.
eFootball_2023_01_25_19_07_46_859.jpg

Colo-Colo (Chilie)
Authentic current squad and coach and kits with no upgrades and trainings.
eFootball_2023_01_22_23_32_38_672.jpg

But the way, it is very interesting to play teams with the low level collective strenght.
It's not all my squads, also I have a cuople more powerfull teams.

Last edited:
A pinch of creative.
Based on the above and given the excellent Evoweb fan base . We could to hold some online events among Evo web members.
Evo-web Cup for example. Sounds good or not?
Hey @Tom, mate what do you think about that?

A pinch of creative.
Based on the above and given the excellent Evoweb fan base . We could to hold some online events among Evo web members.
Evo-web Cup for example. Sounds good or not?
Hey @Tom, mate what do you think about that?
We used to have an "Online" sub (which you might remember) which served as a place for users to meet online and hold competitions and the likes. Alas, people hardly made use of it, so we removed it a few years ago when it became a ghost town. Still, I'm always open to suggestions if there's a high enough interest.

We used to have an "Online" sub (which you might remember) which served as a place for users to meet online and hold competitions and the likes. Alas, people hardly made use of it, so we removed it a few years ago when it became a ghost town. Still, I'm always open to suggestions if there's a high enough interest.
Yeah excellent, I got it, thanks. We'll let you know.
Btw, classy avatar! 👍

Yesterday I was play with my American friend one from Maryland. (also Evoweb old member) Japan 1-1 Argentina.
From Maryland to Kyiv more than 4800 miles! We have no any lags, it's absolutely honestly mate.
Online modes with games against random opponents are mostly is too much psychedelic for me.
Squads with Holland, Mbappe and a couple of Neymars lol and etc, it's not for me.
Most important thing is to find like-minded opponents and agree of general rules, then you will be able to appreciate the gameplay and feel the level!!!
(For example: Our general rules is full manual passing (Manual pass level 4). It's makes to impossible to play "ping-pong")
Confirming endo friend input. We played 3 matches so far and you could not distinguish them from ol' school one console 2 controllers gameplay. These matches brought back memories when me and my colleagues used to play PES6 back in 2007s during our night shifts when we had no patients in the OR.
Apart from so many defects in eFootball but honestly connection, at least in my experience, is not one of them.

Yeah excellent, I got it, thanks. We'll let you know.
Btw, classy avatar! 👍
i would be open to it, to one with two conditions

1. Real Club teams only (transfers can be updated)
2. Base players only = No player development

Just how do we regulate the 2nd one? 😅
only the team spirit value is visible for the opponent(or whatever its called).

Hell i would even play a Premier League season where all teams are real. We could even do a draw for the teams.

i would be open to it, to one with two conditions

1. Real Club teams only (transfers can be updated)
2. Base players only = No player development

Just how do we regulate the 2nd one? 😅
only the team spirit value is visible for the opponent(or whatever its called).

Hell i would even play a Premier League season where all teams are real. We could even do a draw for the teams.
Yeah, exactly!

Last edited:

Moreover, when you play online two teams within the one league, in that case automatically will be enabled authentic league logo will be added to scoreboard, ball and adboards, If they are already include in the game.
At this point from all of European leagues, the French Ligue 1 Uber Eats, looks most attractive, because ingame is already has licensed kits for all teams, official league ball - Kipsta and main adboards.
All of this also applies to second French league, Ligue 2 BKT.

Something like this:
Olympic.jpg

Last edited:
Moreover, when you play online two teams within the one league, in that case automatically will be enabled authentic league logo will be added to scoreboard, ball and adboards, If they are already include in the game.
At this point from all of European leagues, the French Ligue 1 Uber Eats, looks most attractive, because ingame is already has licensed kits for all teams, official league ball - Kipsta and main adboards.

Something like this:
Sounds like fun. I would like to try it if we get a few people thats interested. Im on Ps5

Sounds like fun. I would like to try it if we get a few people thats interested. Im on Ps5
Yeah, it's really fun, but unfortunately I'm on Steam PC.
More proofs:
eFootball_2023_01_27_16_49_17_610.jpgeFootball_2023_01_27_16_50_32_220.jpgeFootball_2023_01_27_16_51_09_154.jpg

This doesn’t add much in my opinion,
Only if they add official broadcast themes for leagues it would be nicer
I think it's because of the licenses, that is, things like Ligue 1 or others shared with EA, they can't put the official scores as also happened with FIFA 22 with the Italian league, which had the license but not the scores.
But for other super exclusive like brazil, j league and others, there is no legal impediment not to put them

This doesn’t add much in my opinion,
Only if they add official broadcast themes for leagues it would be nicer
Konami posted something yesterday about offline… nevermind it is an “offline esports tournament”
They are just taking the piss…

Yes, I agree that the Offline tournaments, Master League, Licensed broadcast and etc, that's what we all want.
But it's just a dream. (not dream team lol), because eFootball it's not a PES.
I'm just talking about what we have at the moment here and now.

Back
Top Bottom