eFootball (All Platforms)

Been playing PES 21 ML and the game is so vastly superior to eFootball. The gameplay itself is actually a footnote when comparing the two. What eFootball lacks, which is directly connected to its omission of content and modes, is the internal narrative of the user. If you play online you might get the odd ping of dopamine in the brain when you beat KillaRodent69 in a single game but that's it. When playing offline Master League in 21 and basically all games before you get the satisfaction of the aforementioned narrative. You are buying new players, you are discovering players in your side, some massive buy may underperform and you will be shouting obsceneties at the tv and then he clicks and suddenly becomes undroppable. You win last minute, you lose last minute. You have elation, you have disappointment. The gameplay can be less than optimal, frustrating, maddening even at times, but it still contains all these things. Hell, even playing a regular league or cup mode is miles ahead of the embarrasing eFootball Demo Experience and since Konami have no real incentive to add the modes it will always be sub par, even if they later update the gameplay to be sublime (they wont).

Even if they will (agree that they won't except... No i don't see), half of us have already made a cross on that game "service".
I won't lie, just the fact that the game will conitinue to exist gives me a feeling between depressed, angry.

Got enough of it / even just knowing that existence / while it will continue without a fully complete change on everything.
Even if i liked it, that system of one game service for all upcoming season and no way to turn back to a convenient version is awful for a sports game, worst idea ever.

Well i can't blame people who likes it and who don't care about all of it. Have fun... Well i said "fun" with the game, not fun to brought fucking cards.

Last edited:
Hello! I have question for modders about Stadium server and other Sider tools for Efootball 23. Why we dont have at this moment created stadiums for efootball 23 ? Do You think, IT will be possible in future?. Could You tell somethink about problems with mooding in efootball 23? . Thank You.

I
Hello! I have question for modders about Stadium server and other Sider tools for Efootball 23. Why we dont have at this moment created stadiums for efootball 23 ? Do You think, IT will be possible in future?. Could You tell somethink about problems with mooding in efootball 23? . Thank You.
As things stand, it simply will not happen on that platform.Does it have a future ?

Not even an edit mode. Their fear that their poor servers are on the point to explode with 1024x1024 kits added on a unlicensed club + his emblems.

Not even an edit mode. Their fear that their poor servers are on the point to explode with 1024x1024 kits added on a unlicensed club + his emblems.
I know they are not going to release edit mode basically cause you can license your team with emblem, kit and name and licenses would be useless in dream team, their plan is if you want to play with man united for example you can play it only in dream team and with our licenses not out from this online world, imagine for example having napoli licensed, thats money you will not spend to have napoli dream team licensed if you already have it for free

Last edited:
I know they are not going to release edit mode basically cause you can license your team with emblem, kit and name and licenses would be useless in dream team, their plan is if you want to play with man united for example you can play it only in dream team and with our licenses nout out from this online world, imagine for example having napoli licensed, thats money you will not spend to have napoli dream team licensed if you already have it for free
Yes that's something i'd have a "tilt" after writing that post : what's the point for an edit Mode if there's DreamTeam?
I mean... You don't play with real rosters. Players are just on their supposed teams like if it was a catalog.

Now they said "limited edit mode" is possible.
So i suppose it will be players change etc. if you want to redo face / It was doable on older version of PES to play ONLINE with a corrected face... But i don't even think they remember that : will be for Exhibitions matches hahahaha / Or only emblems and the rest kits building like the basic one.
No kits PNG import or things like that > that's the max i see about their "limited edit mode".

IF It happens of course, but i don't believe it's necessary to add an edit mode like you, that's not anymore like you (edited mate)
Only having teams for having the players to buy is what they need in fact.

So in my opinion, as is fast as flash to create a simple edit mode : perhaps later, when they will run out of idea and need to promote their shit.

Last edited:
You could try the PESUnites OF v10 if you're after the original season: https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads/pesunites-of-v10-pes-2021-ps4-ps5-definitive-edition.39853/

Other than that... If you'd like something updated to the current season, I'd say you could try Kimi85 & Flat 82's file: https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads/pes-21-kimi85-flat82-v1-fo-season-22-23-download.41622/ (it also features a World Cup update which I believe you should apply "over" this OF, you can find it here).
awesome, thanks heaps for that

awesome, thanks heaps for that
You can also try mine if you want all transfers for every created teams for original season. I posted it here mate :
Kits from PESUNIVERSE when i was there, Bundes stats by a data editor, the rest by me (J-league, all NT fake faces, Libertadores, MLS corrected from their ugly PES 2019 basis every single player)

I will only post the link lost in my big post lol, which in is on the previous page explaining the OF. https://www.mediafire.com/file/5g1jmkbvod1ugio/Full_V7_personnal.rar/file

You can also try mine if you want all transfers for every created teams for original season. I posted it here mate :
Kits from PESUNIVERSE when i was there, Bundes stats by a data editor, the rest by me (J-league, all NT fake faces, Libertadores, MLS corrected from their ugly PES 2019 basis every single player)

I will only post the link lost in my big post lol, which in is on the previous page explaining the OF. https://www.mediafire.com/file/5g1jmkbvod1ugio/Full_V7_personnal.rar/file
I thought it was for PES 2020 though, am I wrong? He was looking for a PES 2021 one if I recall correctly.
THis being said, I downloaded it and I'll try it out sooner or later on PC if it's compatible straight away (never really used OFs on PC with Sider and all the content available within it). If I remember right, there was a game in which PS5 and PC OFs weren't compatible with each other.

I thought it was for PES 2020 though, am I wrong? He was looking for a PES 2021 one if I recall correctly.
THis being said, I downloaded it and I'll try it out sooner or later on PC if it's compatible straight away (never really used OFs on PC with Sider and all the content available within it). If I remember right, there was a game in which PS5 and PC OFs weren't compatible with each other.
No it's been finished on 6-7 july 2021, for PES 2021.
I got also one for PES 2020, the same kind. Annoying that the "boss" wanted always MLS and it doesn't fit really since they got more than 20 teams... But sincerely thinkin about it i never play ML or League on America. 2 times i did a J-League but i could do without it. The players i try to get on ML are rarely well practically never from those leagues.

Normally it should be compatible for PC, i got no idea about it (i think there was issues but before, regarding managers pics)

Last edited:

thanks heaps for that, really appreciate it

thanks heaps for that, really appreciate it
If there something like a kit missing, ask me. I didn't made a global check, but on my version everything is fine.
But when you import/export non stop the ted. files for practically all database, it took you a full day, so there could be some stuff "lost on travel" (but don't worry i got it, just ask me)

Now you can compare and take the best or more interesting for you. But from what i tried the one i got is much fitting to the rest of the database in more polished. I would recognise if something is better but for example i know who's given them "Others Europe" and it was a work made with feet in 3-4 days while it took me month(s). I got the help from a friend creating Ex Yugoslavia league, and i corrected a lot of his players, but not every teams, then his work was okay except some small stuffs.

Also, i didn't worked that time on their V5, V6 etc., the versions between february and july. even before winter transfers, don't remember.

Been playing PES 21 ML and the game is so vastly superior to eFootball. The gameplay itself is actually a footnote when comparing the two. What eFootball lacks, which is directly connected to its omission of content and modes, is the internal narrative of the user. If you play online you might get the odd ping of dopamine in the brain when you beat KillaRodent69 in a single game but that's it. When playing offline Master League in 21 and basically all games before you get the satisfaction of the aforementioned narrative. You are buying new players, you are discovering players in your side, some massive buy may underperform and you will be shouting obsceneties at the tv and then he clicks and suddenly becomes undroppable. You win last minute, you lose last minute. You have elation, you have disappointment. The gameplay can be less than optimal, frustrating, maddening even at times, but it still contains all these things. Hell, even playing a regular league or cup mode is miles ahead of the embarrasing eFootball Demo Experience and since Konami have no real incentive to add the modes it will always be sub par, even if they later update the gameplay to be sublime (they wont).
One of my favorite posts. :APPLAUD: Couldn't agree more with each and every point. It's all about the internal narrative you mention, the stories!! Otherwise it's like an online version of exhibition one after the other.. The heart of PES is in its ML, Leagues, and Cups, this concept of internal narrative and the immersion that comes along with it!!

Signing players, developing them, wondering what to do with your aging Star Center Back, the rush of the transfer window, qualifying to international cups, the excitement of your first Europa League game, moving up the standings with an extra time goal, fighting off relegaton/aspring for promotion, and most importantly, playing games that actually matter in your own adventure/story, that's what it's all about. :)

Last edited:
One of my favorite posts. :APPLAUD: Couldn't agree more with each and every point. It's all about the internal narrative you mention, the stories!! Otherwise it's like an online version of exhibition one after the other.. The heart of PES is in its ML, Leagues, and Cups, this concept of internal narrative and the immersion that comes along with it!!

Signing players, developing them, wondering what to do with your aging Star Center Back, the rush of the transfer window, qualifying to international cups, the excitement of your first Europa League game, moving up the standings with an extra time goal, fighting off relegaton/aspring for promotion, and most importantly, playing games that actually matter in your own adventure/story, that's what it's all about. :)
Agreed! In my ML EPL playthroughs playing as Arsenal, I would dread playing teams like Burnley or West Brom because they always use the low block and made it difficult to score against those teams. I would get so pissed when they nick a goal and park the bus. The AI tactics would change during the match based on how match plays so sometimes lesser teams are more attacking while big team are cautious. To make the experience even more challenging, I would impose some budgetary constraints, buy 3 good players within my price range for key positions and play with manual controls.

When you play these matches, you can get so immersed into it that scoring a goal against a top opposition in injury time can be exhilarating. I had over 900 hours with that game more than any other game on my steam library. Not even GTA 5 could topple my love for PES. The mods made my playthrough even more enjoyable. That Messi trailer got me so hyped up for the possibilities of playing a next gen PES. Then they released Efootball 22...:SICK:

Also made a screenshot (generally I did it for another thread), but I like to suffer playing more than ever, to share how I was transformed in a full sado-masochist after the great release of eFootball. Good job Konami, now I can't stop playing... I want more & more !!! ⬇️

Classic PES daddy, spank me harder with your big patches... give me deeper... oh f**k yeah, please don't stop !!!

View attachment 196002

Many thanks to the EvoWeb staff & editing forum :WORSHIP: because I have the great opportunity to experience this awesome ride !!! 🙏❤️ R.I.P. Konami
How is that Pes 2013 patch?
Best PA1 semi-assisted passing in the franchise imo, combined with a gameplan screen that allowed the most experimentation since Pes5.
Is it a full download like the Firebirds pes6's?

How is that Pes 2013 patch?
Best PA1 semi-assisted passing in the franchise imo, combined with a gameplan screen that allowed the most experimentation since Pes5.
Is it a full download like the Firebirds pes6's?

What you saw in that image are patches for all PES games between PES 3 and PES 2013, but the majority are PES6 full patches for every season starting in '98 until 2023 (including also mini-patches for all the WC and EURO).

I can't post here more info about patches because this thread is related to "another...:THINK: :SHOCK:... kind of... 💶 type of... :SICK: game". Instead if you want to know more about what patches I feel are the best for those classics and why, just PM me and I'll share some info... glad to help.

Is that the PC version? or PS5?

Probably is the placebo but I feel that the ball is less floaty?
Maybe players feel a bit heavier?
This is the pc version. If you are comparing this video to the video i've posted before then yes this is less floaty because the previous video is on -1 game speed.
Other than that everything is the same between 2.3.0 and 2.3.2. Player's heaviness depends on their stats and stamina.

Testify brother!

I decided for the first time ever to change the default control layout switch my R2 to R1 so I can transition back to PES 2021 now as efootball is still soulless. Konami have it so wrong, they taken too long to release anything offline so there is now nothing for offline players to care for this game.

It has the potential to be a simulation but its not and its far for it right now, its just cheeseball. online can be fun but you cannot in any way as you mentioned take it seriously as even when you win you feel hollow. I now can only really find joy winning with m underdog 2200 level team with 3 71-72 rated defenders with help from Sol Campbell :)

I played just one half of PES 2021 without any mods or anything testing out again my clothes some will see sometime soon hopefully ingame. Just that one half reminded me of everything that efootball lacks and overall its simply lacks core realism right now.

His information is accurate as for the new season, that there will be big changes in graphics and gameplay, and there will be an offline cup mode 😂🙈

So there's rumors that ML will come in August / September 2023.

4 years without a new ML mode

These accounts have become the equvilent of those ITK football transfer news accounts spreading bullshit transfer news on twitter lol. Didn't one of them say ML was coming out late Summer of 2022? Then it was the "big update" that was rumored to be ML around the time the WC was taking place.

EDIT: There is nothing stopping Coinami right now from making an announcement like this on their social media accounts and on their website. So until we see it from them, all these rumors are bullshit. I don't care who says offline content is coming out this year. No one knows what the fuck is coming out this year. Normally, gaming publishers will announce their plans for the next year ahead of time, and that can change within the course of the year depending on what happens in development. Point is, they will often communicate any changes in development and when a game is ready. You don't get that with Coinami. They would rather tweet about how excited they are releasing a "new" legends pack that we've all already seen for the 100th time.

Last edited:
It will be definitely interesting what Konami will do in Summer. UFL might release until then, so a competitor in the Free2Play space.

In my opinion they have to do something bigger in August or September. Not only because of UFL but EA will launch their game under the new brand name for the first time in September or October. Which will probably mean lots of advertising and a lot of eyes on that game, since everyone will take a close look how and what EA will do without the Fifa License. So if Konami doesn't want to get lost in the shuffle, they will need to do something big there, but seeing how they managed to do things so far probably in August they do another legends pack, unlock a couple of more teams and have another "exciting" event in Trial mode.

It will be definitely interesting what Konami will do in Summer. UFL might release until then, so a competitor in the Free2Play space.

In my opinion they have to do something bigger in August or September. Not only because of UFL but EA will launch their game under the new brand name for the first time in September or October. Which will probably mean lots of advertising and a lot of eyes on that game, since everyone will take a close look how and what EA will do without the Fifa License. So if Konami doesn't want to get lost in the shuffle, they will need to do something big there, but seeing how they managed to do things so far probably in August they do another legends pack, unlock a couple of more teams and have another "exciting" event in Trial mode.

And there maybe a new FIFA on the horizon by a different developer?

Back
Top Bottom