eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Is it really not possible to have replays in Stadium or broadcast view? I feel replays are more limited than before. Why are you stuck to ground level for example?

Quite a few of us are missing 11v11.
Do you think it is possible to mod pes21 to allow up to 11v11 offline.
max numbers is 4v4 with the game, just thought it could be a way to play and use parsec.

i gave it a try... it is an amazing game it has fun...i was playing pes 2017 but i will play pes 2021 now....

i am playing custom mid range camera with settings 10-0-0 because i am animation's lover...It is slower than PES 2017 so the camera can follow the ball better than in PES 2017...

Pes 2021 is the best soccer game last released by Konami because 2022 and 2023 versions are just terrible. I did try Fifa 23 for it's updated graphics but for the gameplay I keeping coming back to Pes 2021. Much love for it's mods :))
Ur lucky u have bought the game before

Pes 2021 is the best soccer game last released by Konami because 2022 and 2023 versions are just terrible. I did try Fifa 23 for it's updated graphics but for the gameplay I keeping coming back to Pes 2021. Much love for it's mods :))
Don't understand how you could put PES 2019 in front.
Responsiveness is okay to me on PS at least, and PES 2019 is more "tank" than PES 2021.

I don't understand as i feel the complete opposite of what it said the page before :CONFUSE:
Like i was "responsiveness is finally rectified by keeping physicality logic" when i got PES 2021...

What kind of responsiveness are you talking about?

If that's responsive vs physical realism... Since PES 2019 (with a bit of input lag) i just can't stand those type of game which litterally sit down on real life physics for the sake of responsiveness.
Only tolerate it on PS2 version / and even, it was a bit accelerated but the logic was respected. That's one reason i switched to FIFA on PS3 and came back on PS4 to PES... But 2016-17-18 got, not as PS4 FIFA level, but that mentioned issue.

Im finally giving this a try, however every match I play, in the second half my game force closes back to steam. I already did the AV exception , if you guys know what else it can be so I can try before I just uninstall.
RX570; Ryzen 1400; 16GB

Im finally giving this a try, however every match I play, in the second half my game force closes back to steam. I already did the AV exception , if you guys know what else it can be so I can try before I just uninstall.
RX570; Ryzen 1400; 16GB
Vanilla or with patches ?

Try to verify the game files with steam

I've asked this before but I'm hoping there's an answer in the meantime. Does anyone know of any gameplay mod that removes, let's say, "unfavorable elements in the CPU's favor" on difficulty levels ABOVE professional?

I've tried dozens, and found zero. You know the elements I'm referring to by now. The games that are rigged for you to be frustrated. Deliberate wrong player switching, players stumbling into each other, every goddamn second ball being the CPU's. In short, instances where the game is not allowing you to play. I HATE these games with a passion but since the game is so good when it behaves, I keep on looking - and inevitably being disappointed.

I've asked this before but I'm hoping there's an answer in the meantime. Does anyone know of any gameplay mod that removes, let's say, "unfavorable elements in the CPU's favor" on difficulty levels ABOVE professional?

I've tried dozens, and found zero. You know the elements I'm referring to by now. The games that are rigged for you to be frustrated. Deliberate wrong player switching, players stumbling into each other, every goddamn second ball being the CPU's. In short, instances where the game is not allowing you to play. I HATE these games with a passion but since the game is so good when it behaves, I keep on looking - and inevitably being disappointed.
Above professional i think it helps to put the CPU form arrow one or two steps below yours, while yours would preferably be on neutral or one step above neutral.

The question was if it is available on Steam.

About the keys and difficult availability, we all know the situation.

I assume you would agree it's pure madness to buy a game for 300€/$/£.

Especially for a game that costed 30€ on release and almost 15€ near April of 2021.
I pointed out how expensive it was to get a steam key , so in affect still available. Yout post read a bit arsey putting words in bold . Tone it down

Hey guys,I had a question about PES 2021 (well, actually 2017 - 2021, as my question is applicable to all these games), but I'll post it here.

Is there such a thing as an editable growth pattern, (perhaps with an external editor) for a player? Meaning like in the classic PES, early/standard peak, late/lasting, those kind of attributes?

man this game is unplayable, on default gameplay in ML, man how can they release such a cpu cheating ai, man, im playing napoli vs sassaulo, man sassaulo plays better than barcelona and have a better defense than italy in their prime, it s such a shite game to play on default gameplay, it s unbearable the amount of rigidness it has on legendary difficulty in ML, it s unplayable.....why can t they make AI like fifa man, i don t understand.

Well, what you're experiencing with the AI is not just PES 2021, it's the FOX engine simplistic, repetitive and unintuitive AI in a nutshell that plagues all PES games made with that engine. That's one of the reasons why playing with or vs. different first/second division teams feels the same no matter what tactic or players you have on the field, so there wasn't included too much effort on that aspect. That's why I don't play PES games between PES 2015-2021 that much (just casually), though that doesn't mean are bad games per say (they shine in other departments like graphics or ball physics).

On lower difficulties from Begginer/Amateur/Regular the game feels too easy with such much free space on the field and you can do literally whatever you want with the ball to K.O. the AI leading to ridiculous scores on your side no matter the team. On Proffesional/Top Player feels the most balanced way to play it but still feels a little where you can also encounter some cheap cheesiness from AI that is starting to show its teeth, same with all the teams. Lastly on the Superstar/Legend difficulty, well, it's a ping pong shitfest game where AI pressures all the time doesn't matter what, spams mostly low rocket guided passes directly from the midfield to the main attacker that gets miraculously alone with the keeper, not to mention those perfect sliding tackles by the AI when your in attack situations that should lead to faults but without any consequence at all (not to mention there are not penalties for your side)... or those GK that are jumping like Lebron James reading your inputs even before you're positioned to shoot the ball. I guess there are mods there that could improve some things gameplay wise for the AI but I don't know how reliable those are, could change some things into positives though...
Ok so u agree with me, i need a football fix? What s a decent recent football game that have the pes core gameplay with good varied ai? Thanks

the problem is , the build up play in fifa is just not like pes, pes has that fluency in the build up play, that pace, the passing feel, that fifa can t really get the hang of, maybe fifa 22 is close on the ps4 pro which i tried, i liked tbh, didn t try fifa 23 on consoles yet, but fifa 22 seemed to be nice in the build up play.
i don t know if it s worth the buy fifa 23 on pc righjt now, i need people s opinions , whoever bought the game and used sliders

Please no one bother to post regarding fifa 23 in this thread. Nice try to drag it off topic though, despite Your open party invitation.

Some people have no radar when it comes to remembering what thread they have landed in.

Please no one bother to post regarding fifa 23 in this thread. Nice try to drag it off topic though, despite Your open party invitation.

Some people have no radar when it comes to remembering what thread they have landed in.
Yeah my bad, i should have said the other game

Again and again... You repeat the same over and over. Just stop to try.
Just switch that game and that's all.

Fox engine realistic physicality re-transcription much more than super responsive but completely super human.
It's the best football engine made since FIFA PS3, but better, but they didn't mastered it before PES 2020. It's to me the perfect balance between between reactivity and reality.

-I don't feel the same playing vs 2nd division neither, it's over exegeration as i litterally CRUSH them with a good or average team.
-Difficulty level is a total other discussion. It's complicated in sports football especially. the team you play against will be one part of difficulty, the selected difficulty will increase lower teams (if you're good enough they won't be a threat). Personalty i found that game the most challenging i played on PS4.
-I believe that the game is created for PA1. Even if you can get a lot of fun with Manual, but the real game is on PA1, with stats based and more like old style "chess-tactic battle > found the good player to make the good pass or the accurate dribble)
-Free space on the field yes, they re-created a real size pitch since PES 2018, and it's even harder to keep the balance. But that doesn't mean you won't get any interception or midfield battle. They found a way to make the game fun with that large and long pitch. It's an exploit.
-I remember sometimes a debate between having strong keepers for more deviation and more fun. I don't know what to think about it but i don't have anything to reproach to the GK.
-If you play the same way always, the CPU will always counter the same way, as you're making the same opening again and again. It's simple as that.
-Also the game is the most balanced (with PES 2020) you may found on every PES versions with PES 2017. Score are realistic to me at least.
I play 12 minutes games.

Now stop talking bad about PES 2021 :R1 no i'm joking it's a forum and open. But it's the arguments i read that makes me jump from my chair. There's flaws, but you're, for me, not targetting the real flaws of that game. Well to me i totally accept it. One let's say "flaws" is that they didn't included the dribbling system from EFootball on that game. Or some header not as much punchy. Needs like all older football game i replay at least 3 degree of referee severity. Then the fucking regens Etc. Etc.

It's a very good game objectively. Just learn how to play HatTrickHero, you don't stop to complain, then stop playing, then complain, then stop etc.
Perhaps it's you the problem / i mean the way you play and you see script everywhere / more than the game itself.

Again and again... You repeat the same over and over. Just stop to try.
Just switch that game and that's all.

Fox engine realistic physicality re-transcription much more than super responsive but completely super human.
It's the best football engine made since FIFA PS3, but better, but they didn't mastered it before PES 2020. It's to me the perfect balance between between reactivity and reality.

-I don't feel the same playing vs 2nd division neither, it's over exegeration as i litterally CRUSH them with a good or average team.
-Difficulty level is a total other discussion. It's complicated in sports football especially. the team you play against will be one part of difficulty, the selected difficulty will increase lower teams (if you're good enough they won't be a threat). Personalty i found that game the most challenging i played on PS4.
-I believe that the game is created for PA1. Even if you can get a lot of fun with Manual, but the real game is on PA1, with stats based and more like old style "chess-tactic battle > found the good player to make the good pass or the accurate dribble)
-Free space on the field yes, they re-created a real size pitch since PES 2018, and it's even harder to keep the balance. But that doesn't mean you won't get any interception or midfield battle. They found a way to make the game fun with that large and long pitch. It's an exploit.
-I remember sometimes a debate between having strong keepers for more deviation and more fun. I don't know what to think about it but i don't have anything to reproach to the GK.
-If you play the same way always, the CPU will always counter the same way, as you're making the same opening again and again. It's simple as that.
-Also the game is the most balanced (with PES 2020) you may found on every PES versions with PES 2017. Score are realistic to me at least.
I play 12 minutes games.

Now stop talking bad about PES 2021 :R1 no i'm joking it's a forum and open. But it's the arguments i read that makes me jump from my chair. There's flaws, but you're, for me, not targetting the real flaws of that game. Well to me i totally accept it. One let's say "flaws" is that they didn't included the dribbling system from EFootball on that game. Or some header not as much punchy. Needs like all older football game i replay at least 3 degree of referee severity. Then the fucking regens Etc. Etc.

It's a very good game objectively. Just learn how to play HatTrickHero, you don't stop to complain, then stop playing, then complain, then stop etc.
Perhaps it's you the problem / i mean the way you play and you see script everywhere / more than the game itself.
Oh defending the game? Ok lol, i ll take it lightly because we don t anyone to be banned for replying many comments, u know deep down how the game but fail to admit..anw let s move on

The APPROACH of the game is the key. I hate UFC games because i can't found the good approach. But it's a good serie.
@Emroth got the same issue with PES 2021, with the recoil and not playing football games since a long time, he tried with a different approach. And liked it (not like the best game in the world, but he understood why some people like it)

It's the same with every PES or even FIFA at their top.
And don't take it bad, it's not an insult. Just saying that you may probably don't play the way it should be played.
How many time in those years since Efootball, you said and said again the same thing, without solid arguments, like "ai is cheating, i can't stand the scripting" etc.

There's a moment you should stop to try and retry and give up that game you don't like, and basta. Or coming with real argument and shows us what's exactly wrong. Because it's sincerely annoying, sorry but if it was the first time... Here it looks like trolling.

"u know deep down how the game but fail to admit.." that's exactly what i'm talking about, only statement. Please argument a bit or switch that game if it's so bad, noboby force you. If it's the overall feeling that's a good reason and it doesn't even need to be argumented.
Just take a look at the 10 previous page and you see that the game is liked by numerous people, without being perfect (perfection doesn't exist)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom