FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

why, why are you doing this to me!? :LOL:
my collegues at work are asking why my desk is all wet... :...

did you guys edit the sound when foot meets ball?! is there a way to have different sounds for that, like when you play with the inside of the foot or full power all lace...?!
I haven't edited the sound at all. Not sure if it was included in something else or not.

@PRO_TOO Try to find a physical copy of Fifa 16 on ebay, amazon or some online shop from your home country. That's how I ended up buying mine.
aint no disc drive in my computer. dont want one either...

@Marlon Anthony are you sure mate!? really?! they are out of stock and not coming back...?! really!?
its a freaking key... numbers and letters... cant be that hard creating them.
bought all my games on disc so i hav no clue how this works on pc...

aint no disc drive in my computer. dont want one either...

@Marlon Anthony are you sure mate!? really?! they are out of stock and not coming back...?! really!?
its a freaking key... numbers and letters... cant be that hard creating them.
bought all my games on disc so i hav no clue how this works on pc...
CD keys is a key reseller. So they would've bought a bulk of keys way back when, and they resell them to the customer. So yes it is very much a case of stock

I think the only way for more keys would be for EA to create them themselves & realist the game on Origin, which will never happen.

CD keys is a key reseller. So they would've bought a bulk of keys way back when, and they resell them to the customer. So yes it is very much a case of stock

I think the only way for more keys would be for EA to create them themselves & realist the game on Origin, which will never happen.
i am checking the steam key price websites more often than evoweb forums these days... ^^
i want it to be the other way around! :D

so again, if one of you spots a cheap FIFA16 key, please send me a message (bomb my wall, send me emails, call my mom...)!!! :CALM:

Reactions: cb7
Some FA CUP screens :)

2cxJYl7.jpg

CSsNPmu.jpg

xWXPlcd.jpg

ANcExic.jpg

SzL0En0.jpg

pDRvQDM.jpg

Won 4-5 on penalties

Thats what I meant. :LOL:
I consider a success if I dont hit it wide :LOL:
Ha ha got it.
I've pretty much learned it ,always a gamble though (luckily the same on 16-17-18).
But that adjust position with R-begin moving with L-fill the shot meter-aim and hopefully get it on goal.
And oh ,hopefully your meter is visible...

Wow, it's been a long time ago that I scored goals like this ! About the second one: I think that this is the second time since the release of FIFA 16 that I score a goal from so far. Must be cuz of the Ball Physics Mod because I don't use any sliders. The field and the realistic crowd attendance for a League one play-offs final looks great too for me :)

Finally tried the new ball physics mod and recorded some really great subtle moments. Amazing work!

Cheeky nutmeg and foul:

Did the goal shake like that without the ball physics mod? 😮

Love how this through ball worked out

Nice anticipation to the keeper

Finally tried the new ball physics mod and recorded some really great subtle moments. Amazing work!

Cheeky nutmeg and foul:

Did the goal shake like that without the ball physics mod? 😮

Love how this through ball worked out

Nice anticipation to the keeper

Great clips! How do you find it overall? Do you feel like the game is more fluid? Love that through ball!

Great clips! How do you find it overall? Do you feel like the game is more fluid? Love that through ball!

The first minutes felt a bit awkward because I wasn't used to see the ball roll so far and away from my players but once I adapted and tweaked the sliders a bit it just became a pure joy.

Everything is definitely smoother. The dribbling, the shooting and way the ball moves around is much more realistic. I love how you need to carefully think and decide about how is your player going to make that first touch/pass/shot like you would in real life. This is already present in the core of the game but the mod makes it more advanced it seems... "unlocked" is the perfect term to express it, like @Chris Davies said before.

For me it's just perfect because it gives another layer of tactical depth to the gameplay since the ball is reacting in such diverse ways and with less friction, like that through ball or the nutmeg from the clip. I think even carrying the ball with slow pace in the midfield and plan your next move is kind of revamped.

Beautiful, just beautiful. I am really grateful for this, it just made me not care that much about the upcoming football games, I have my fix right here with me :D

Last edited:
The first minutes felt a bit awkward because I wasn't used to see the ball roll so far and away from my players but once I adapted and tweak the sliders a bit it just became a pure joy.

Everything is definitely smoother. The dribbling, the shooting and way the ball moves around is much more realistic. I love how you need to carefully think and decide about how is your player going to make that first touch/pass/shot like you would in real life. This is already present in the core of the game but the mod makes it more advanced it seems... "unlocking" is the perfect term to express it, like @Chris Davies said before.

For me it's just perfect because it gives another layer of tactical depth to the gameplay since the ball is reacting in such diverse ways and with less friction, like that through ball or the nutmeg from the clip. I think even carrying the ball with slow pace in the midfield and plan your next move is kind of revamped.

Beautiful, just beautiful. I am really grateful for this, it just made me not care that much about the upcoming football games, I have my fix right here with me :D
Really great to hear man!

Wow, it's been a long time ago that I scored goals like this ! About the second one: I think that this is the second time since the release of FIFA 16 that I score a goal from so far. Must be cuz of the Ball Physics Mod because I don't use any sliders. The field and the realistic crowd attendance for a League one play-offs final looks great too for me :)

i first thought you meant the first video and i was like... "that aint so far... its the pen box... what is he talking about!?" :LOL:
i then watched the second video... oh boy... what distance mate! i never have scored from that far away and i do applaud you sir! :APPLAUD:
looks ace, how the kkeper misjudged the situation and you took advantage! great stuff!

And the goal shaking! That was the bit that shocked me! It looks unbelievable and I've never seen it on the ps4 version I play. Great stuff.

Amazing detail! :SHOCK:

I want this modded Version so bad!!

When keys are not getting any cheaper by Friday (tmw) I’ll get the code from amazon for 40 euro. F it; could be the best investment in a video sports game over done for a decade.
I ain’t got time to waste no more... gotta life, gotta have fun! :)

Edit: would be „PES-money“ im paying with for the purchase! :LOL:
Edit2: why does that sound like „blood money“ in my head?! :LMAO:

Last edited:
Finished my second season, unfortunately did not manage to beat Bayern. 0-0 was enough to keep me on 3rd place (which is still higher than I anticipated)
Couple of FUMA goals from this season, plus a bonus at the end from pre-season tournament, that illustrates how close I was to winning the league.. :LOL:

Finished my second season, unfortunately did not manage to beat Bayern. 0-0 was enough to keep me on 3rd place (which is still higher than I anticipated)
Couple of FUMA goals from this season, plus a bonus at the end from pre-season tournament, that illustrates how close I was to winning the league.. :LOL:

M, i´m touched! I currently sit down and rewatch you video! Those manual goals, varied and life like, are a beauty! Pure bliss! :LOVE:
you sir, made my weekend! :SAL:

loved to see you not skipping the throw in sequence!
I see you stepped up your recording game! :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom