FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Have you used a gameplay mod for this?
I am using mods, but I am not sure the number of fouls is the results of mods.
By default, the game already has games with many fouls.

The mods I am using are:
- https://evoweb.uk/threads/paps-modding-mess-house-of-placebo.86376/post-3685794
- A variation on the excellent @Anth James ball physics mod that works well with the demo.exe (I am using default values for everything except ball mass and the adresses of the same block at default+0.1, and ball friction to 0.01).
- the demo exe.

I am using mods, but I am not sure the number of fouls is the results of mods.
By default, the game already has games with many fouls.

The mods I am using are:
- https://evoweb.uk/threads/paps-modding-mess-house-of-placebo.86376/post-3685794
- A variation on the excellent @Anth James ball physics mod that works well with the demo.exe (I am using default values for everything except ball mass and the adresses of the same block at default+0.1, and ball friction to 0.01).
- the demo exe.
Yes, I have found papinho’s mod Anth’s physics mod make the game great.

Liverpool - AC Milan tonight :)

HhI1w2w.jpg

yeYLNlp.jpg

BeeLK7a.jpg

3O4cbTw.jpg

OWZz1VP.jpg

hClheyk.jpg

0XGGPjw.jpg

Zt4dGwo.jpg

VbrFz3C.jpg

It is funny how my journey with FIFA22 has given me a fresher eye on this game. I appreciate it even more now.
Yes it can be a bit cluncky at times, but when it comes to the things I expect for a good footy experience, it ticks a lot of the boxes.
I really love how every players feels unique with the controller in the hands. The physicallity is just whaoo compared with the laters, all those shoulders to shoulders battles...
The attention to details is also really impressive with so many believable contextual animations.
For instance, I just started a CM with Milan. I am playing this friendly prea season tournement final against Benfica. We were two goals down just before I put Zlatan in (you can feel his quality but you can also fee he is ageing). He scored the 1-2 after a penalty box scramble, then this beauty of header. While I was watching the replay, I thought his head positionings was looking a bit strange, like not matching the ball direction. On slow motion, you can see his head direction is appropriate until he hits the ball, then, he immediately turns his head to the right. But why? Of course, to check the lines man!

Last edited:
Hello these are the sliders that I use to get the game to play aggressively [pc vs pc]
10 min/semi-pro/slow
injuries [on] offsides [off] bookings [on] handball [off]
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gameplay Customisation user/cpu
Sprint Speed 60/60
Acceleration 60/60
Shot Error 31/15
Pass Error 50/24
Shot speed 49/40
Pass Speed 48/46
Injury Freq 55/70
Injury Sever 50/70
Goalkeeper Ability 50/10
Positioning: Marking 50/50
Positioning: Run Freq 50/40
Positioning: Line Height 50/45
Positioning: Line Length 50/55
Fullback Positioning 50/60
Power Bar 50/50
First Touch Control 50/33
----------------------------------------------------------
I also use these additional setting for each team via Creation Master 16 to add to their aggression:
Team 1: Build Up [39-58-56] Chance Creation [53-45-60] Defense [39-49-39]
Team 2: Build Up [35-44-35] Chance Creation [36-49-56] Defense [61-65-65]
Team 3: Build Up [53-51-57] Chance Creation [61-41-63] Defense [52-60-63]
Team 4: Build Up [71-67-44] Chance Creation [71-74-78] Defense [58-54-57]
So I just remove offside trap [since I don't use it in game] and randomly give each team one of these 4 settings to achieve the results that I want

Been back on FIFA 16 over Christmas, using the absolutely wonderful Classic Patch. I don't think this game can be beat.

Love this goal. The pass to Barnes being mishit because of the awkward body position but ending up perfectly placed for Barnes to fly down the wing, the flying Irish defender, the chest down, the attempted volley (a SHOT, not a pass) and the fact that, by SHEER CHANCE, it ended up being the perfect pass to Waddle for him to tap it in.

Glorious.

Been back on FIFA 16 over Christmas, using the absolutely wonderful Classic Patch. I don't think this game can be beat.

Love this goal. The pass to Barnes being mishit because of the awkward body position but ending up perfectly placed for Barnes to fly down the wing, the flying Irish defender, the chest down, the attempted volley (a SHOT, not a pass) and the fact that, by SHEER CHANCE, it ended up being the perfect pass to Waddle for him to tap it in.

Glorious.
What music choice! 😍 That’s class pal!
the scene looks great too!

Does not happen a lot but I like how Ibra heads it while going down from his jump already. You know, it’s not perfectly timed… but looks nice this time.

Yeah, the timing isn't perfect. What makes it look nice is that the header power is affected by the situation, the bad timing.

Yeah, the timing isn't perfect. What makes it look nice is that the header power is affected by the situation, the bad timing.
Yes! And YEEEEES!!!!
These are the details I am so craving for!
That’s also why I do like all those scrambled shots and miss hits... all that first touch errors and such... humanized situations!! 😍

Yes! And YEEEEES!!!!
These are the details I am so craving for!
That’s also why I do like all those scrambled shots and miss hits... all that first touch errors and such... humanized situations!! 😍

This game is really about the little details. In the same game yesterday, I had Castillejo that controlled the ball with its chest, blocked the defender in its back, then made a perfectly timed and dosed little lateral through ball for Calabria. It felt so organic. I felt like my input was right and mattered.
I think when on the ball side, there is no footy game that comes close to it. I only wish the off the ball part would be a bit more varied tactics wise.

Parma frustrated me quite a lot with their defense in this game and the video just bellow shows an example of their team effort:

They scored early and I only managed to square things 20 mins from the end with... Zlatan. I had a good chance to win this game in the last 5 mins but Brahim shot right at the goal keeper. So only a tie at home, which is not good considering we lost the game before against Atalanta. We are 7th just before christmas and that CL spot will be really hard to reach. A striker is needed during the mercato, because Zlatan, even though he is scoring a few important goals, is really aging. His work rate is really poor.

Parma frustrated me quite a lot with their defense in this game and the video just bellow shows an example of their team effort:

They scored early and I only managed to square things 20 mins from the end with... Zlatan. I had a good chance to win this game in the last 5 mins but Brahim shot right at the goal keeper. So only a tie at home, which is not good considering we lost the game before against Atalanta. We are 7th just before christmas and that CL spot will be really hard to reach. A striker is needed during the mercato, because Zlatan, even though he is scoring a few important goals, is really aging. His work rate is really poor.
Man, you are enjoying that camera, do you?! 😍

Back
Top Bottom