FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

can I ask you a curiosity mate? why do you play with that camera?
For several reasons:
- I have an on the pitch feel instead of an in front of my tv feel.
- I can see my teammates moves, run calls and signs (they actually do communicate a lot).
- I have a closer control on my passes and shots direction, being a manual player.
- I get a better immersion inside the beautiful stadium instead of just having the adboards.
- Graphics looks better from close.
- I like to not have an eagle/god view of the pitch.

It is a no way back for me. I can't enjoy playing the game laterally anymore. On console, unfortunately, the pro cam gets no love as it is bounded to 30FPS even on the current gen ones. Also on the current gen there is a brown hallow around the ball carrier when the camera zooms in.

Seems like FIFA 16 with Mods is more beautiful, realistic and enjoyable than FIFA 22 on Next-Gen as well as with Mods.

Unfortunately, I can't enjoy these since I don't have it. 🤷‍♂️

Chelsea defense had a hard night during this game as illustrated by the poor decision making by Rudiger in that video.
He just made a few steps too deep inside his box without taking the information of his teammates upper line, setting Wan Bissaka on side. Once he realised his mistake it was too late.

That's the type of behavior I hate from the defense in FIFA22 and PES post 17 beceause it happens on regular basis. When it is occasional and contextual, I kind of like it.

Just a couple of random goals I scored with Atalanta Mozzanica in the last few days. Nothing special, but they show that this game can really shine at times, especially on full manual controls.

When you string together some manual passes, it still feels sooooo satisfying.

No man, I have SOCCERNET_BOX_NORMAL_LOOSE_4_SUPPORTS=500 in my rna.ini file
Would you be kind enough to post what are the exact strings to enter to make the nets work? I mean all the command apart from the one you posted? thank you very much

22/23

NETlXbf.jpg

YiUntek.jpg

LrxxMPs.jpg

FoseeiM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom