FIFA 22 | Enhanced Gameplay w/Sliders | #0.3

Sorry I continue you work is so good... Can you share me the mods with name off player are transparency and 100 %... for don't see the name, It's possible?
Ok, just check the same link, i'll upload any request of my mod there, some also have been requesting on discord lol

Good evening, sorry for my English, do you know how I can do to put back the cursor that indicates the bounce of the ball? Thank you
Hello, u can easily do that by exporting ballbouncemarker on FET and reimport them back, then make a fifamod out of it, I've made one.

https://mega.nz/folder/Ec4VxASI#9vYPqrpPMbEEfHXzLKYozQ

Download the add ball bounce marker fifamod and load it on FMM, put it below Enhanced Gameplay

Update changelogs:
CPU AI:
● Adjusted AI so they can be more creative in making plays and have wider vision [#0.4]
● Reworked CPU AI ball possessor decision making [#0.4]
● Player Traits will play a huge factor in determining how CPU AI play the game [#0.4]
● More wall charge and jump probability on free kick situations [#0.4]
● More push/pull behavior [#0.4]
● Faster marking reaction based on ball direction and speed changes [#0.4]
Defending:
● Less forced blocks to make the game felt more natural [#0.4]
Player Movement:
● Slightly increased sprint acceleration boost to make sprinting more explosive and have natural movement and animation [#0.4]

Attachments

• Enhanced Gameplay #0.4t.fifamod.zip
    103.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Enhanced Gameplay #0.4t.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 16
Update changelogs:
CPU AI:
● Adjusted AI so they can be more creative in making plays and have wider vision [#0.4]
● Player Traits will play a huge factor in determining how CPU AI play the game [#0.4]
Defending:
Player Movement:
● Slightly increased sprint acceleration boost to make sprinting more explosive and have natural movement and animation [#0.4]
Please always write what Game speed and what difficulty you are using. Would be very helpful.
Edit: Nevermind, i overlooked it in the video 😅

Please always write what Game speed and what difficulty you are using. Would be very helpful.
Edit: Nevermind, i overlooked it in the video 😅
😂 yeah its on the vid, im planning to insert some clips of my settings too on future videos

Update changelogs:
CPU AI:
Defending:
Player Movement:

Update changelogs:
CPU AI:
Defending:
Player Movement:

wow how many mods you have! Where can I find the higher visual fidelity mod and the camreal mod?

Is there anyway to reduce the number of interceptions/blocks made by the AI? And also reduce the number of magnetic tackles by 40-50 rated player?

Is there anyway to reduce the number of interceptions/blocks made by the AI?
Interceptions yes, im currently focusing on CPU AI parts and that includes them.
And also reduce the number of magnetic tackles by 40-50 rated player?
Can u give more details about this magnetic tackles? I only know that after tackles the ball tend to stick to players feet or their teammates, is this what you're reffering to? If so then its on the list, cheers.

Interceptions yes, im currently focusing on CPU AI parts and that includes them.

Can u give more details about this magnetic tackles? I only know that after tackles the ball tend to stick to players feet or their teammates, is this what you're reffering to? If so then its on the list, cheers.

Yep it's very sticky and accurate with the way that any CPU AI can tackle. Even CPU attackers have almost 100% tackle accuracy and retention.

Yep it's very sticky and accurate with the way that any CPU AI can tackle. Even CPU attackers have almost 100% tackle accuracy and retention.
True, also one of the thing i hate is how the ball always goes to the right teammates haha, gotta fix those

Hi @citizenkidd ! Does the gameplay mod also work with the new update? Because when I launch it on Mod Manager, after the update, it tells me that it is compatible for a different version of the game

This is the most realistic football gameplay patch I've ever done. You are the best!
But I have a question. Can you make a mod that removes only the red mark in that picture in the player indicator 50% in this file? Please!!
1645054954861.png

This is the most realistic football gameplay patch I've ever done. You are the best!
But I have a question. Can you make a mod that removes only the red mark in that picture in the player indicator 50% in this file? Please!!
View attachment 146275
Hello, thank you!
Yes it can be done, actually i've done it and its quite fun to use without the indicator, do u have discord by any chance? Im more active there so its easier to communicate

I use Discord! If you tell me your Discord tag, I want to add you as a friend and chat
Hello, thank you!
Yes it can be done, actually i've done it and its quite fun to use without the indicator, do u have discord by any chance? Im more active there so its easier to communicate

Back
Top Bottom