FIFA08/Euro08 Goals

Re: FIFA 08 Goals

You should use youtube downloader (link in my sig), it's free so there's non of that crappy logo spoiling the replay, use the "MP4" profile, sure it's better quality than the ones you posted, despite youtube raping the quality :)

That dino goal was awesome, just for the brilliant nutmeg in there because it look so realistic

How do you nutmeg?

That was just the way he touched it as he got to the ball first, not a specific button per say.

It says
The conversion of your video file has failed.
This can be caused by a not supported combination of parameters or by a not supported video codec.

Please help me placebo:(

I scored a stunner with C.Ronaldo last night but didn't upload it (I was drunk). :(

I recorded it straight from the replay on my phone :) And my opponent was kind enough to watch it back and not skip it!

ah i see, never met one of those opponents yet, would be nice to see a replay once in a while

Unless I am mistaken, on the PS3 online version, if the opponent scores on you, it's up to them whether or not they want to see the replay. Believe me, I have tried to escape a few ridiculous replays, but with no luck. It's a lovely way to rub it someone's face though. Odd how you can sense the tension playing over the web sometimes.

Regretfully I suck still, so, I have to put up with a lot of replays. Surprisingly, I have only seen one worthy of a second look, a bicycle kick from just inside the penalty area that made it into my net. Aside from that, the rest have been chump goals, but goals none the less.

Seeing as this is the gols thread I'll ask it in here:

How do you manage to convert 1-on-1's? I used to be able to finish them off all the time in the lower leagues but now playing with Liverpool in the prem they nearly always get saved. Ive tried different powers to see if its that but most of the time the goalies still always manage to touch it away. Surely its just a placement/power issue as its usually Torres in the position. Do I need to use r2/finess? Any tips?

Thats what failed me in my online matches against Jack last week. Managed to create enough but just couldnt finish them off. And seeing as my last two MM matches Ive lost with the opposition having a "2 shots 2 goals" ratio vs my 8/0 ratio it was pissing me off a bit :D

Most of the time if I'm 1 on 1, if I'm facing straight at the goal kind of in line with a corner of the goal, I'd give it a bit of power (half bar at the most), so the player smashes it straight and hopefully into the corner he's facing. If I'm coming in at an angle then I'll sometimes just tap the shoot button for low power and hopefully roll the ball into the far corner, (like Adebayor yesterday). Sometimes I'll finesse it with a fair bit of power, to compensate for the finesse and hopefully bend it into the top corner :)

For one on ones I open up the body of the player so the natural motion of his foot is to aim for a specific corner, then finesse into that corner, it's the only time I use finesse for shooting.

tik I have tried helping you with your question in Manager Mode thread :)

I scored a stunning long-range goal with Frazer Campbell against Bolton, uploaded it but it only shows the kick-off after the goal on EA's website. :( :(

Back
Top Bottom