FIFA08/Euro08 Goals

Re: FIFA 08 Goals

Great goal !!
I've scored online two bicycle kicks one with Nistelrooy and another (the best one) with Drogba.
Anyone know if we can save our goals when playing online?

Quality mate :applause: Nice headers, and that Purovic goal was lovely too :)

Very good capture quality as well! What set up do you have there?

Quality mate :applause: Nice headers, and that Purovic goal was lovely too :)

Very good capture quality as well! What set up do you have there?

thanks! i like the build-up to some of them.

i have my PS3 hooked up to an old DVD recorder. the only drawback is standard definition type inputs. despite the loss in picture quality, it stll looks nice.

keep the replays coming, everyone.

João Moutinho against FCPorto:
(i liked the initial header, then the save that concedes the corner, and again the build-up)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3S-gpynXn8
better res.: http://www.stage6.com/user/mantronik/video/2096321/João-Moutinho

Last edited:

nice goals, Viciouswe. especially the freekick off the upright.
btw, nice to see you posting here. are you still making kits?

2 freekicks i scored in the same game vs West Ham

[youtube]3s411ZvxbcU[/youtube]
[youtube]RROrPFNz0N4[/youtube]

nice goals, Viciouswe. especially the freekick off the upright.
btw, nice to see you posting here. are you still making kits?

No, i'm just playing FIFA 08 now. And PES2008 still not launched in NTSC, so I can't play, even try to do kits.

If we can insert kits in FIFA 08 would be perfect :)

2nd game of the season against Real Madrid and Villa pulls this out of the bag.

don't ya just love those midrange shots. :D

No, i'm just playing FIFA 08 now. And PES2008 still not launched in NTSC, so I can't play, even try to do kits.

If we can insert kits in FIFA 08 would be perfect :)

that would be perfect!

i have PES2008 for PS3. i admit i was a staunch supporter, but in the end FIFA08 looks so much more realistic on Tele cam.

Watching these videos makes me want this game so much :(.
In a year or two I will get a PS3 or Xbox360 and finally play a good football game like this :).

Great goals lads, just watched most of them.

Watching these videos makes me want this game so much :(.
In a year or two I will get a PS3 or Xbox360 and finally play a good football game like this :).

Great goals lads, just watched most of them.

yeah, if EA improve on the direction they're headed now, in two years FIFA will be badass!

nice comment, btw.

Yeah it definitely will be badass :D Fifa 08 is a good game, never said that about Fifa since 98! EA gave us 10 years of crap.

I have played this round a mates house a few times on his PS3, and the whole game apart from the shooting and player faces seemed excellent, I just can't shoot properly (nor can my mate who owns the game :D) but I have scored 2 good goals, a finesse shot from about 20 yards with Lampard into the far top corner and a driven free kick around the wall from about 35 yards with Ronaldo which went in off the post (probably a fluke! most of my other free kicks suck).
How do you guys get such good shots? Whenever I shoot it goes over the bar, wide, or the keeper saves it (keepers seem to save a bit too much), almost all of my goals come from 1 on 1s or finesse shots.
Oh and headers always seem to go over the bar, am I doing something wrong?
It sucks a bit that you can't save replays onto the hard drive (especially considering the size of the hard drive, 40 or 60gb) but that will probably be in Fifa 09.

There's some fantastic goals in this thread so it is possible score from long range, but from when I have played it seems so difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom