Liverpool Thread

Not even half time of Wolves v Liverpool and this is one of the worst performances I've ever seen from Liverpool.

Defenders getting skinned over and over and over again. MacAllister giving the ball away repeatedly. Zero penetration, holding possession and doing nothing with it - shifting the entire team into the opposition half and yet getting nowhere - then giving up possession and getting absolutely pummeled on the counter. And what the fuck was Alisson doing behind the line for the goal...

If Wolves weren't absolute dogshit in the final third, it would be 10-0 by now.

And of course, they're the first winners I've got on my 12-match accumulator...

I know they're yet to "gel", but there have been passes where the recipient has been in no position to receive a pass and they've had to break a line from a standing start to almost "intercept" a pass meant for them...

EDIT: Christ alive, Wolves are awful. Practically gifted them the second goal. I can't understand how Liverpool are so high up the table.

Last edited:
I was deffo not expecting Liverpool this high up the table after gutting the entire midfield but there are a few reasons for it.
-Klopp hasn't put a foot wrong when it comes to substitutions
-Szoboszlai is an absolute beast and he doesn't seem to tire at all
-Darwin is starting to gel with the team and especially Salah
-The whole team seems to be in a good place mentally and although they have rough starts they get better as the other teams start get tired
-A couple of the other 'big 6' clubs are having a 'mare

What i always admire about this team is forward players that with full defensive midfielders still can make danger if it was in another league it could win that league most of time and vs that Liverpool yes you can dominate the whole game but Liverpool still win Liverpool have 2 choices if they want to play for CL working on 2 strikers and someone like Odegard behind them or bring 2 CMs like Kroos/Modric Xavi/Iniesta to be opened more and to create more chances to challenge people should consider this and coach is seeing this problem through Gakpo place in formation but it is out of his hand at least 1 player bring it this winter and good choices not an experienced CM because he is +29 yo no bring an offensive one and potential + experience can happen at +23/25 yo

EDIT : Liverpool used to long triangle from it it creates their chances so why the cf should be there not another player ? and why the opposite player is a CDM but with Low pass things all the time break this cycle
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
tbh I wouldn't blame VAR but i will blame the one behind it. These guys who in VAR room are really incompetent
I've always had the same opinion, but the amount of obvious errors has barely changed with its introduction.

I was all for VAR and excited for it to be a part of the game, but honestly, I think it has to change massively to remain in the game.

Just have it for decisions AI can decide every time - the absolute black-and-white rules, like offsides (perhaps excluding ones involving obstruction to the goalkeeper's line of sight). Let everything else remain on the field.

Because as this guy says (bottom tweet):

I told y'all VAR was shit. But no, you were all "Nah it's cool bro" or something. Well, this cat is not getting stuffed into the bag, it's here to stay. And the only thing it's really done is delay the wrong decisions for a few minutes. And I suppose it has got rid of the most blatant dives.

Last edited:
Yes the offside was shocking, but the Curtis Jones, red card was nonsense, he clearly went for the ball, but rolled his foot over it onto the players ankle. A unfortunate accident. It is a contact sport and accidents will happen.
What next! boxing glove style boots? The game of football nowadays leans on the farcical.
Well done to VAR for influencing the refs decision by firstly showing the still image of Jones firmly planted on the spurs players ankle. But in reality when looking at the moving image, it was clearly an accident.

In all honesty I am not that bothered by yesterday's result because I think this will fume Liverpool up in such a way that they will go on a massive winning run. Now they have to play against the opponents AND the referees? I think they will be up for it. Just put on the kids+Curtis and Jota on Thursday and I think Brighton will be having a rough day next weekend.

I dunno. @Hayes keeps coming into the Man Utd thread and trolling with laughing emojis so I thought I’d send him some back.

What's stopping me from visiting utd thread ? I've done it before you arrive here and i'll do it again.

Dude learn the difference between trolling & banter, if you cant take a banter that's your problem not me 🤷, why all of a sudden you came here and make it personal ? And what makes you think im liverpool fan ? Lol

What's stopping me from visiting utd thread ? I've done it before you arrive here and i'll do it again.

Dude learn the difference between trolling & banter, if you cant take a banter that's your problem not me 🤷, why all of a sudden you came here and make it personal ? And what makes you think im liverpool fan ? Lol
Just returning the favour lol

1:1 against City. I think we are can be happy with that result. Very lucky 1:1.

But what Kloppo said about the national teams players, befor the match seems are was going to be true.

Last match, What da*** fu*** with Kelleher! But good to know we have other 10 players. 3 dreamgoals and maybe one lucky one.

So much much emotional and heart breaking, but so much love! Love you LFC YNWA!!! :RSCARF:🎅✨ Merry X-mas Klopp and the whole squad!

Never ending story... LFC and VAR. Again VAR stealed LFC two points.

PS: I'm not the YT video author.

Klopp finished at the end of the season in summer 2024 reports german SKY and DAZN... 🥺

I'm speechless...

Jürgen Klopp was on every Station as Trainer he stopped (Mainz, Dortmund, Liverpool) a Trainer who brought the Club at least one Step forward with his Energy and Positivity. Thinking about the Rivality with Bayern from 2011-2015 he made the Team a better Team. And he made Liverpool a Team that can compete with every Team in Europe on highest Level. In my Opinion he is beneth an outstanding Trainer a really outstanding Person. He is a real Character in the World of Football Trainers. And even in this Moment when he said to leave Liverpool at the end of this Season he showed what a great Person he is.
Man, i can't really describe the Respect i have about Jürgen Klopp.
But lets calm down, he is not dead. He "Just" will quit his Job at Liverpool. And thanks to him i love Liverpool for beeing that Club that came back to his Roots...

MfG ZeRoberta

As a Man City fan, I can only thank him and his Liverpool side for such a fun rivalry we had. Some of the best games under Guardiola, and definitely some of the most tense ones have been against Liverpool. I still remember that 2-1 at the Etihad when we were both in the title race, with Agüero and Sané scoring. When we felt invincible and were destroyed in the first leg of the 2017-18 UCL QF 3-0 at Anfield. Klopp's Liverpool pushed us to the limit with some of the best football I've ever seen, such frenetic attacking games between 2017 and 2019.

FINGERS CROSSED! YNWA! :RSCARF:I hope the best, 3 points for LFC v Manchester Shity today at 16:45 o'clock german time 15:45 at Anfield!

Never ending story...

0_GIU660qWQAA4jof.jpg

damn VAR!

Back
Top Bottom