"Win or Lose, We are Here to Entertain"

1659160694494.png1659166521267.png

Roberto Baggio's REGGINA 1914 experience an Up and Down, Entertaining First Half of the Season!

19 Matches Played (+1 Italia TIM Cup match)
6 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses.
12th in Italian Serie B

You can read the intro to this ML story here :TU:: https://evoweb.uk/threads/millossobeks-master-league-written-stories.88367/page-7#post-3854961

Roberto Baggio's first managerial experience in the world of football has been many things: Inconsistent, Brilliant, Confusing, Streaky, Dismal at times, Inspiring, Frustrating, etc.. But one thing it hasn't been is dull. In a wildly exciting and up-and-down first half of the Serie B season, Il Divin Codino has steered Reggina 1914 to mid-table position, no doubt exceeding the expectations placed upon him by experts and Italian press, many of whom wrote off Reggina as dwelling in the depths of the league! As you guys probably remember, our team was ranked pretty low in the pundits' eyes at the beginning of the season, as obvious firepower seemed to be at short hand. But the arrival of many new players (some would even call it an complete overhaul) led by Italian-Peruvian stalwart and team captain Gianluca Lapadula has given the Reggina faithful reason to dream! Even though the start has been inconsistent, we are somewhat safe from relegation zone, and not too far away from playoff position!

Reggina's epic journey started away, at Cosenza Calcio, in Calabria! As a team recently promoted to Serie B (2018 season), Cosenza was also eager to prove that they belong in the second tier of Italian football! A tough debut match for sure, against a very passionate and electric Calabrian crowd. Although the stadium was not completely full, it was vibrant with singing and atmosphere. Baggio and the Reggina squad knew they had to be on their toes and boy were they! Goals by El-Sherif and Lapadula with the brace, and our boys in Burgundy Red were off to a cracking start, a 1-3 Away win! Here's Reggina's debut goal under Baggio, as seen from Youssef El-Sherif's point of view!! A great run by the Tunisian!! (Great things seem to be expected of him!)

A great 1-3 away debut win for Reggina got the team off to the right foot. However, things would not go as smoothly in the next couple of games, as in our second match (an away fixture as well), the players could not contain a well oiled FC Empoli machine and an unfortunate 3-1 defeat ensued.. Welcome to the ultra Competitive Serie B, where a convincing away win could be followed just as well by the opposite result. Even though we were quite optimistic after our initial win, this second fixture was a realistic reminder that this was indeed, a very tough league. This match was followed by Reggina's home debut, and the crowd was pumped! After a spell in third division, the Regginista faithful were all out for their team, filling the Stadio Oreste Granillo to the brim and chanting all the way throughout the match! Even though Lapadula was able to score again (against his former team no less, he could be seen embracing a lot of his former teammates), looking much like the 9 striker and team captain, the team could unfortunately not salvage a win, as we conceded late and Lecce equalized for a 1-1 draw!

1659163118095.png1659160708936.png

The next fixture was a special one: A Coppa Italia match against Pescara! This was definitely a high emotion matchup, being as it was the first matchup of the Italia TIM Cup, and stakes were very high in this one. After a back and forth affair, in which Pescara scored first, and Lapadula once again had a crucial equalizing goal, the match went into extra time, and Pescara prevailed, scoring a very clutch goal in minute 114! Unfortunately, Pescara went for the dramatics this time and Reggina was out of the cup, as it was a single match elimination game! A tough loss for our team, especially since it was such a balanced match in terms of quality and we were close to winning it several times. Indeed, Baggio definitely thought that this experience would toughen them up in the long run, being that the squad is still actually quite young!

As Reggina looked to regroup back in the league, their fortunes were mixed, as they went 1 win, 2 draws, and a 1 loss in their next five games! A valuable away 1-1 draw against Virtus Entella was followed by a disappointing 2-0 loss against Venezia also away. However, our boys recovered in time, as coming back to familiar grounds they were able to pull off a 2-1 win against US Salernitiana. Although the home crowd could be a bit disappointed by their loss in the Coppa Italia match, they didn't show these emotions in the Salernitiana game, once again packing the stadium and watching their dear team pull off the nice 2-1 victory with an epic late goal by Ogunseye, who came in for El-Sherif late in the game! Ogunseye also shows the mixed nationality flavor of the team, being Italian from Nigerian parents, and even though he had flown a bit under the radar during the season, the fans were very appreciative of his late effort!

1659169240429.png1659166883105.png

Reggina followed up this streak with a 0-0 away draw vs AC Reggiana, perhaps a similarly named team but in a very different geographical location as they are in the North of Italy. This was a bit of a disappointing draw, since Baggio had planned this to be a win since AC Reggiana is perhaps the only team with less obvious firepower than our boys in Serie B. Going back home, Reggina salvaged a tough 2-2 draw against AC Pisa, and things were looking a bit inconsistent at the moment going into our next fixture against none other than Roberto Baggio's last team as a player, his mythical years at Brescia Calcio! This was undoubtedly the most emotional game of the season so far.. And quotes were aplenty at the pre-game press conference! Here are two of the most noteworthy ones!

Roberto Baggio: "Definitely mixed feelings coming back to Brescia. This is a place that I hold very dear to my heart, being that I finished my career here and the fans still show me a lot of love and appreciation.. Of course, as opposing manager, my job is to try to achieve a positive result.. But I think when it's all said and done, I'll probably remember this match for other reasons.. A big part of my heart is still here with the Bresciani, and even though my heart and commitment are now with the Regginistas and I will try, it will be tough to contain my emotions out there on the pitch. May the best team win."

Gianluca Lapadula: "We're going to try to get one for Manager Baggio here. I know he says otherwise, but I know he really wants to win this one. I know that at least in my case, I'm going to leave it all out there on the field, sweat and blood for Reggina, the results will come.. One thing is for certain: Win or Lose, we are here to Entertain."

Before the match, Brescia held a special ceremony for Il Divin Codino, presenting him with an honorary and legendary #10 shirt as the entire stadium gave him a rousing standing ovation. Baggio could not make good on his promise, as his emotions really showed during the ceremony, even shedding a small tear of appreciation which he quickly tried to wipe away as the Bresciani unfurled banners which read "Grazie Baggio" and "Il divin codino vivrà per sempre nei nostri cuori" (The divine ponytail will live forever in our hearts).... Only minutes later though, the whistle blew, the sentimentality was left aside for the time being and the competitive business of Serie B was once underway. Baggio put his game face on, and the Regginistas went out and tried to do their best for their manager and for their city.

Final score: Brescia 0-4 Reggina. :RSCARF:

1659165226508.png1659166811025.png

Perhaps drained after a very emotional and high-stakes match, Reggina came home but was not able to capitalize on their historic win against Brescia, only managing a pallid 0-0 draw against AC Cittadella. Perhaps facing a bit of physical and especially emotional fatigue, the boys came out a bit off and were not able to pull out the win. However, this was rapidly corrected in the next match, as we went on yet another goal festival! 6 total goals in this match against US Cremonese! Stadio Oreste was an absolute carnival as the goals kept coming for us, the highlight of which was this absolute cracker by Felicioli, and the final score was 4-2 in favor of us! Scores by our Croatian Winger Mario Situm, Lapadula, Felicioli, and our own Senegalese Sensation N'Diaye who is also coming into his own! A highly entertaining match!

Yet as has been usually the case, this spectacular win was followed by the opposite result, a 2-0 loss against Frosinone Calcio at their stadium! It seemed like the emotional roller coaster was on for this season, as Baggio's squad had not been able to maintain a consistently upward result. Yet once again, Reggina 1914 would rebound at home 2-1 vs Monza in a very tough match featuring none other than wonderkid Mario Ballotelli! The match would not start of well for us, as Ballotelli scored first, but Reggina was able to show their mettle and we scored two second half goals to go ahead and win the match 2-1! Ballotelli, always controversial, could be seen cursing and with his head looking up to the skies in exasperation after the match, and did not shake hands with our players after the match! In anycase, this positive result started off a pretty good spell for us, perhaps the first signs of consistency? a 1-1 draw away against LR Vicenza was followed by yet another road win against Spal, 0-2 (yet another brace by Lapadula!!!!! Is he scoring well or what??) as we were climbing up the rankings!

Yet, true to the very nature of the league, our last four games before the midway point of the season were actually quite disappointing. Fixture 16 was against a tough Ascoli team which was able to win 2-1 in their stadium. The sole good performance in these last four games was in Fixture 17, a valuable 2-2 draw against Pordenone Calcio (in a game that featured our unsung hero Ogusenye scoring again! He is doing well as a bench striker for us so far), a game which we started by losing 2-0! We showed a lot of grit in this one, especially our bench which was relieving some of the starers. However, we weren't able to maintain good form in our next two matches, as we lost once again to Pescara (once again we face our cup rivals!) at home 0-2. The worst blow however, came on the road against Chievo Verona. We started off winning the match, and were up 0-1 at minute 70. Disappointintly though, we conceded 3 goals in the last 20 minutes of the game, as our squad couldn't keep concentration for the last portion of the game.. (Even though our Japanese midfielder, Kensuke Sato is doing quite well offensively, he had some key defensive lapses in this match!) Final result, Chievo Verona 3 Reggina 1. Interestingly though, Baggio was not seen as angry or frustrated after the match, electing to mysteriously look off into the horizon, his thoughts enigmatic! That being said, a quite concerning end of the first half of the season for Roberto Baggio's Reggina 1914!

Kensuke Sato:
"I know I must do better defensively. Manager Baggio has given me confidence to display my game, but I do understand that intensity comes at both ends of the pitch."

1659168975085.png1659169080892.png

With our first return Serie B Season halfway done, we are sitting midtable in 12th position, yet our #9 striker and captain Gianluca Lapadula is leading the league in goals, with 11 goals in 19 matches! Can we rebound and contend for a playoff spot?

Roberto Baggio: "We have to find consistency. Yes, it is true that not many people or pundits, aside from our dear fans of course and the city of Reggio, predicted that we would be sitting at midtable at the mid-point of the season.. But we have yet to find consistency. We win, but we cannot go on a streak. We lose, and yes most of the time we have rebounded.. However, yes you could say I am disappointed in how we finished the first half.. Especially our last match against Chievo where we couldn't hold the lead. But my personality is not one to reprimand.. I will meditate on the best way to help my team, and will try to inspire them back to winning ways. Perhaps we are trying too hard and we need to let the game come to us a bit more.. Go with the flow of football, the beauty of football. I still believe in beauty in football, I believe in creativity and letting our players' talent shine. I look forward to an exciting second half of the season!"

:RSCARF: :TU: Stay tuned to the next edition of Millossobek's Master League Stories. :TU: :RSCARF:
Comments are welcome! :YES:

Last edited:
Mid-table in the mid-season isn't a bad job though, especially against teams such as SPAL, Monza, Ascoli, Chievo, Lecce and others...

It's just the beginning and good things are yet to come, one thing that made me disappointed in the early kick out of the cup, at least they could've gone a bit far in this competition.

It should have been emotionally hard for Baggio to trash Brescia like that but hey, points are points I guess.

Mixed results in the other matches there but you're doing better than expected, to be honest.
A defeat against Empoli could be somehow foreseen but the draw against Lecce isn't a bad result at all for example.

"If you go with your Heart, Anything's Possible."

1659492344071.png1659507082089.png

Reggina 1914 are in playoff position with only 8 games to go in the league!!

30 Matches Played (+1 Italia TIM Cup match)
12 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses.
8th in Italian Serie B

Reggina! Oh, Reggina! Who would've thought this when the season started? After lingering in obscurity for much of the last decade, and in their return season to Serie B, we are suddenly and quite unexpectedly, in playoff position and with a chance to ascend to first division! Roberto Baggio's squad has been playing inspiring football after the midseason break, as we've suddenly found consistency, stringing a good number of victories together and positioning ourselves in the hunt. Can we dare to dream? The road has been long and rewarding, yet there is still a very important stretch to go which will decide everything!!

When we left off, Reggina was sitting in 12th place at the midway point. Our performance had been decent, definitely more than what most pundits and experts expected at the beginning of the season. However, we did not finish the first half in the best fashion, losing 3 out of our last 4 games, and most disappointingly, letting a late-game lead slip away against Chievo Verona. (a match in which we conceded three goals in the last 20 minutes!) As Baggio looked away to the horizon, his feelings were outwardly calm but deep inside he was concerned at the poor run of form in the past few games. Yet he did not let his emotions get the best of him.. He understood that just like there is calm before the storm, we as a team would have to gather our strengths for the second half of the season.

Reggina's 20th fixture and start to the second leg was against Cosenza Calcio, a team we had dominated at their stadium in our first game. However, it was not meant to be this time, as we could not take advantage and only drew 1-1 at Stadio Oreste Granillo. Not the most auspicious of starts, given that Cosenza was perhaps one of the weaker teams in the league, and Baggio knew that in order for us to contend, we would have to take advantage of these opportunities. But we rebounded well the next match, beating FC Empoli 2-0 once again in our stadium with a brace from league-leading scorer Gianluca Lapadula! A diving header, and a great control in the box (controlling the lob with his left leg and scoring with the same foot, quite impressive stuff!) as our #9 striker is on fire!

However, we couldn't follow up on our momentum in fixture 21 and 22. Visiting US Lecce, which is one of the strongest teams in Serie B and is in direct promotion zone, we couldn't capitalize on our good performance of our previous game and ended up losing 1-0, even though we played a good defensive match and our goalkeeper Mauro Vigorito had a good couple of goal-saving plays. Back at home, Baggio and the boys looked to rebound against Virtus Entella in anycase. A win against them would've been very useful for our league position, given that they were direct rivals at the time and were also in mid-table position. And we almost pulled it off! In a match in which Lapadula rested, Ogunseye was given the start and we actually played really well, out-shooting and out-playing them for the entire 90 minutes (Reggina ended up out-shooting Virtus Entella 20-9), but we couldn't pull off the win in a disappointing 0-0 draw. Lots of chances in this one, but the goal just wouldn't come.

1659506879029.png1659507034572.png

Our next fixture was against once mighty Venezia FC, the team that were leading at the halfway mark but had been on a bit of a slide as of late. And we were able to capitalize on their recent lack of form! This was a very tightly fought, back and forth game which was interesting for several reasons! First, it pitted two teams with distnctly diferent realities, as former leaders Venezia were on a downward streak which they hoped to get out of, and we were fighting for consistency while still sitting midtable! Even though it was an up and down affair, with lots of twists and turns, we were able to prevail in a gutsy performance with goals by El-Sherif, youngster Lorenzo Peli (who's having a great season and is improving by leaps and bounds!) Another interesting point is that this match was the debut of Joris Kayembe (pictured above), the Belgian recent transfer from Charleroi, and who was able to score in his debut match for Reggina! Here is his debut goal! (The first of 3)! Final score: Reggina 3, Venezia 2. :RSCARF:

Yet the story of the season so far had been our lack of consistency. In the next match we visited US Salernitiana (and were sitting near the bottom at the time), who we had beaten in the first leg, and lost in a very frustrating match, this time 3-2 the score against us. Reggina's lack of consistency was telling on the players and Baggio as well, as we were still stuck at midtable, as it seemed like we won one, lost one, drew one.. That seemed to be the pattern for most of the season so far, as we were sitting in 12th, at the same spot where we were at midseason. Our joys so far, had been tempered by sub-par performances, and so on and so forth. Not good enough to aspire to a playoff position, but good enough to remain far from relegation zone.

All of this however, would change in the next 5 games, as we went on a really nice streak!!!! The first match was against AC Reggiana, and boy was it a wakeup call for the league! This was a great opportunity to feast on one of the bottom feeders in Serie B, and we exploded for a 5-0 win in an absolute festival in front of our home crowd! A hat-trick by Lapadula (who scored the first three goals of the match) led to Baggio bringing him out in minute 65 to a rousing standing ovation by the crowd as the Regginistas chanted "Lapa-gol! Lapa-gol! Forza Gianluuuucaaaaaaa", as they celebrated Serie B's goal king. Two additional goals by Ogusenye and Peli closed the show. More importantly, this gave the chance for Baggio to rest not only Lapadula, but also El-Sherif and Tatchsidis for the final stretch! (the Greek DMF veteran tank who has been doing great for us, closing spaces, finding nice passes just an overall great season) This atmospheric win was compounded by another impressive victory in our next match against none other than AS Pisa! This away game was significant because it signaled one of our few winning streaks of our season! In a dominating match, the play of El-Sherif was crucial as he scored as well and delivered a beautiful assist off a 1-2 to Lapadula, who once again scored a brace!! These two are making quite a tandem up front!

1659496605010.png1659506806283.png

Youssef El-Sherif: "I really feel like I'm making a connection with Gianluca. Manager Baggio has entrusted me to play a more of a playmaker role. And you know something? I'm just having fun out there. Having a great finisher like Gianluca is a great advantage to my game, as I can definitely show my best skills and let my creativity and street play flow, which is something that our manager actually encourages. I actually feel like I'm back at the neighborhood pitch in my home city of Tunis, playing with my childhood friends. This is the most fun I've ever had playing football".

Our next match was a rematch of our emotional matchup against Brescia Calcio, perhaps our most memorable fixture of the first leg of our season (which if you guys remember we won 0-4)! However, we weren't able to replicate that positive result this time, as Brescia defnitely came out with a chip on their shoulder, perhaps stung by their humiliation at their stadium against us! In yet another see-saw matchup, they outscored us and ended up winning 2-3 in Stadio Oreste Granillo in which could've been our first three game winning streak of the season.. This was an emotional matchup, with tons of celebrations, a passionate crowd, and perhaps a testy atmosphere.. Is a Northern team vs Southern team rivalry being created here? Baggio, as expected, downplayed the emotions of this match, being as he was honored in Brescia stadium and did not want to take part in any talk of a rivalry.

Baggio: "I'm aware that some people in the media want to see this as the start of a rivalry.. But I don't see it that way. I have nothing but grateful memories to the fans and the city of Brescia. That being said, the atmosphere out there was electric today.. And I'm glad that in the end peaceful and entertaining football came as a result of it."

1659492523545.png1659507352891.png

Even though we lost the match against Brescia, it seems like this emotional match jumpstarted our team in our next 2 fixtures! Facing AC Cittadella in our following match, we clawed our way to a 0-1 away victory in a game which was decided more on grit than on artistry. Cittadella had been having a poor season, and so they came out with a lot of pride and played with a lot of intensity. But this intensity would cost them dearly, as they fouled Lapadula in the box and our star calmly netted the penalty kick with a soft touch to the left hand corner in the first half to give us the victory! Fixture 30 would come once again, against a direct playoff rivals in Cremonese, as they are also jockeying for a playoff position.. And in a brilliant match in which Kayembe (with the great header, he's adjusting really well to the team!), Lapadula, and our Senegalese winger N'Diyae scored after a long layoff due to injury, we prevailed 1-3! This victory, combined with other results, and as a consequence of this brilliant run of football in which we won 12 out of our possible last 15 points, have propelled us to 8th place, our highest position in our Serie B campaign so far!!

It seems like now is a good time to review our current position: Here are our remaining 8 fixtures in the season: Frosinone Calcio (H), AC Monza (A), LR Vicenza (H), Spal (H), Ascoli Calcio (H), Pordenone Calcio (H), Delfino Pescara (A), and we close our season at home against Chievo Verona. These are definitely exciting times for the Regginista faithful. Can we stay in the hunt for a playoff spot? Let's take a look at Italian Serie B promotion details!

"The top 2 teams are automatically promoted. The third team to be promoted will be the winners of a playoff involving 2 to 6 teams that finish within 14 points of the 3rd placed team. If there is a difference of 10 points or more between the 3rd and 4th, then the former is given automatic promotion and no playoff will take place.." And so taking this into account, this is how everything is looking currently in terms of the league table, we are clutching to a last playoff position with the stretch run coming up.. It's crunch time and the fate of our season will be decided in these last few matches!

1659476889641.png1659507171554.png

Gianluca Lapadula: "I'm not going to make-believe that I don't like being the top scorer of the league so far. I'm having a great individual season. But all of that will lose its luster if we don't qualify for the playoffs. My goal is simple: to lead my team under the inspiration of our Sensei, Roberto Baggio. To lead them to a playoff spot and why not, to Serie A? My parents always taught me to dream big.. And why not? Why can't we be one of the promoted teams in the league? I don't see any reason why we can't do it. I'm going all in for Reggina."

Roberto Baggio: "Leading sometimes has to do with doing less, instead of doing more. The road is still full of obstacles, but we've been able to steer ourselves into a positive position by keeping our composure and not forcing things.. I've felt like we've played with a flow and energy which is definitely shining through on the football pitch. I am really pleased with how our players have let their creativity shine, and like Youssef said, just enjoying themselves out there. Bringing joy to the game, bringing happiness to the fans, isn't that what football is all about? No matter what happens from here on out, I do know that if you go with your heart, then anything is possible."

And so my friends, this is where we stand with 8 games left to go. With everything left to play for, will Reggina perform a miracle in Baggio's debut season? Will "Il Divin Codino" be able to guide this group of ramshackle, fun-loving mix of Italian and International players led by an inspired Lapadula to the Glory of Serie A? The long is road and difficult, but there is hope, and hope my friends, is the beauty of football.

:RSCARF: :TU: Stay tuned to the next edition of Millossobek's Master League Stories. :TU: :RSCARF:

Last edited:
Great stuff mate! Baggio was also very in character, I could definitely see him putting water on fire about the Brescia thing like that in rl too.

Definitely hope you'll reach play offs, bet those last 8 games will be quite a ride :)

The "Raffaello" of Italian football, despite having had disagreements with almost all of his coaches as a footballer, is having maturity as a coach of Reggina.
His great humanity that has distinguished him in the social field, with the Peace Summit Award 2010, a recognition awarded annually by a commission composed of the Nobel Peace Prizes to the personality most committed to the most needy, driven by the warm amarant fans ..... ................ will undoubtedly bring this team to the playoffs !!!
I'm sure of it because the "Divin Codino" is a guarantee
:RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF:

"If you go with your Heart, Anything's Possible."

View attachment 171693View attachment 171719

Reggina 1914 are in playoff position with only 8 games to go in the league!!

30 Matches Played (+1 Italia TIM Cup match)
12 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses.
8th in Italian Serie B

Reggina! Oh, Reggina! Who would've thought this when the season started? After lingering in obscurity for much of the last decade, and in their return season to Serie B, we are suddenly and quite unexpectedly, in playoff position and with a chance to ascend to first division! Roberto Baggio's squad has been playing inspiring football after the midseason break, as we've suddenly found consistency, stringing a good number of victories together and positioning ourselves in the hunt. Can we dare to dream? The road has been long and rewarding, yet there is still a very important stretch to go which will decide everything!!

When we left off, Reggina was sitting in 12th place at the midway point. Our performance had been decent, definitely more than what most pundits and experts expected at the beginning of the season. However, we did not finish the first half in the best fashion, losing 3 out of our last 4 games, and most disappointingly, letting a late-game lead slip away against Chievo Verona. (a match in which we conceded three goals in the last 20 minutes!) As Baggio looked away to the horizon, his feelings were outwardly calm but deep inside he was concerned at the poor run of form in the past few games. Yet he did not let his emotions get the best of him.. He understood that just like there is calm before the storm, we as a team would have to gather our strengths for the second half of the season.

Reggina's 20th fixture and start to the second leg was against Cosenza Calcio, a team we had dominated at their stadium in our first game. However, it was not meant to be this time, as we could not take advantage and only drew 1-1 at Stadio Oreste Granillo. Not the most auspicious of starts, given that Cosenza was perhaps one of the weaker teams in the league, and Baggio knew that in order for us to contend, we would have to take advantage of these opportunities. But we rebounded well the next match, beating FC Empoli 2-0 once again in our stadium with a brace from league-leading scorer Gianluca Lapadula! A diving header, and a great control in the box (controlling the lob with his left leg and scoring with the same foot, quite impressive stuff!) as our #9 striker is on fire!

However, we couldn't follow up on our momentum in fixture 21 and 22. Visiting US Lecce, which is one of the strongest teams in Serie B and is in direct promotion zone, we couldn't capitalize on our good performance of our previous game and ended up losing 1-0, even though we played a good defensive match and our goalkeeper Mauro Vigorito had a good couple of goal-saving plays. Back at home, Baggio and the boys looked to rebound against Virtus Entella in anycase. A win against them would've been very useful for our league position, given that they were direct rivals at the time and were also in mid-table position. And we almost pulled it off! In a match in which Lapadula rested, Ogunseye was given the start and we actually played really well, out-shooting and out-playing them for the entire 90 minutes (Reggina ended up out-shooting Virtus Entella 20-9), but we couldn't pull off the win in a disappointing 0-0 draw. Lots of chances in this one, but the goal just wouldn't come.

View attachment 171715View attachment 171718

Our next fixture was against once mighty Venezia FC, the team that were leading at the halfway mark but had been on a bit of a slide as of late. And we were able to capitalize on their recent lack of form! This was a very tightly fought, back and forth game which was interesting for several reasons! First, it pitted two teams with distnctly diferent realities, as former leaders Venezia were on a downward streak which they hoped to get out of, and we were fighting for consistency while still sitting midtable! Even though it was an up and down affair, with lots of twists and turns, we were able to prevail in a gutsy performance with goals by El-Sherif, youngster Lorenzo Peli (who's having a great season and is improving by leaps and bounds!) Another interesting point is that this match was the debut of Joris Kayembe (pictured above), the Belgian recent transfer from Charleroi, and who was able to score in his debut match for Reggina! Here is his debut goal! (The first of 3)! Final score: Reggina 3, Venezia 2. :RSCARF:

Yet the story of the season so far had been our lack of consistency. In the next match we visited US Salernitiana (and were sitting near the bottom at the time), who we had beaten in the first leg, and lost in a very frustrating match, this time 3-2 the score against us. Reggina's lack of consistency was telling on the players and Baggio as well, as we were still stuck at midtable, as it seemed like we won one, lost one, drew one.. That seemed to be the pattern for most of the season so far, as we were sitting in 12th, at the same spot where we were at midseason. Our joys so far, had been tempered by sub-par performances, and so on and so forth. Not good enough to aspire to a playoff position, but good enough to remain far from relegation zone.

All of this however, would change in the next 5 games, as we went on a really nice streak!!!! The first match was against AC Reggiana, and boy was it a wakeup call for the league! This was a great opportunity to feast on one of the bottom feeders in Serie B, and we exploded for a 5-0 win in an absolute festival in front of our home crowd! A hat-trick by Lapadula (who scored the first three goals of the match) led to Baggio bringing him out in minute 65 to a rousing standing ovation by the crowd as the Regginistas chanted "Lapa-gol! Lapa-gol! Forza Gianluuuucaaaaaaa", as they celebrated Serie B's goal king. Two additional goals by Ogusenye and Peli closed the show. More importantly, this gave the chance for Baggio to rest not only Lapadula, but also El-Sherif and Tatchsidis for the final stretch! (the Greek DMF veteran tank who has been doing great for us, closing spaces, finding nice passes just an overall great season) This atmospheric win was compounded by another impressive victory in our next match against none other than AS Pisa! This away game was significant because it signaled one of our few winning streaks of our season! In a dominating match, the play of El-Sherif was crucial as he scored as well and delivered a beautiful assist off a 1-2 to Lapadula, who once again scored a brace!! These two are making quite a tandem up front!

View attachment 171700View attachment 171714

Youssef El-Sherif: "I really feel like I'm making a connection with Gianluca. Manager Baggio has entrusted me to play a more of a playmaker role. And you know something? I'm just having fun out there. Having a great finisher like Gianluca is a great advantage to my game, as I can definitely show my best skills and let my creativity and street play flow, which is something that our manager actually encourages. I actually feel like I'm back at the neighborhood pitch in my home city of Tunis, playing with my childhood friends. This is the most fun I've ever had playing football".

Our next match was a rematch of our emotional matchup against Brescia Calcio, perhaps our most memorable fixture of the first leg of our season (which if you guys remember we won 0-4)! However, we weren't able to replicate that positive result this time, as Brescia defnitely came out with a chip on their shoulder, perhaps stung by their humiliation at their stadium against us! In yet another see-saw matchup, they outscored us and ended up winning 2-3 in Stadio Oreste Granillo in which could've been our first three game winning streak of the season.. This was an emotional matchup, with tons of celebrations, a passionate crowd, and perhaps a testy atmosphere.. Is a Northern team vs Southern team rivalry being created here? Baggio, as expected, downplayed the emotions of this match, being as he was honored in Brescia stadium and did not want to take part in any talk of a rivalry.

Baggio: "I'm aware that some people in the media want to see this as the start of a rivalry.. But I don't see it that way. I have nothing but grateful memories to the fans and the city of Brescia. That being said, the atmosphere out there was electric today.. And I'm glad that in the end peaceful and entertaining football came as a result of it."

View attachment 171694View attachment 171721

Even though we lost the match against Brescia, it seems like this emotional match jumpstarted our team in our next 2 fixtures! Facing AC Cittadella in our following match, we clawed our way to a 0-1 away victory in a game which was decided more on grit than on artistry. Cittadella had been having a poor season, and so they came out with a lot of pride and played with a lot of intensity. But this intensity would cost them dearly, as they fouled Lapadula in the box and our star calmly netted the penalty kick with a soft touch to the left hand corner in the first half to give us the victory! Fixture 30 would come once again, against a direct playoff rivals in Cremonese, as they are also jockeying for a playoff position.. And in a brilliant match in which Kayembe (with the great header, he's adjusting really well to the team!), Lapadula, and our Senegalese winger N'Diyae scored after a long layoff due to injury, we prevailed 1-3! This victory, combined with other results, and as a consequence of this brilliant run of football in which we won 12 out of our possible last 15 points, have propelled us to 8th place, our highest position in our Serie B campaign so far!!

It seems like now is a good time to review our current position: Here are our remaining 8 fixtures in the season: Frosinone Calcio (H), AC Monza (A), LR Vicenza (H), Spal (H), Ascoli Calcio (H), Pordenone Calcio (H), Delfino Pescara (A), and we close our season at home against Chievo Verona. These are definitely exciting times for the Regginista faithful. Can we stay in the hunt for a playoff spot? Let's take a look at Italian Serie B promotion details!

"The top 2 teams are automatically promoted. The third team to be promoted will be the winners of a playoff involving 2 to 6 teams that finish within 14 points of the 3rd placed team. If there is a difference of 10 points or more between the 3rd and 4th, then the former is given automatic promotion and no playoff will take place.." And so taking this into account, this is how everything is looking currently in terms of the league table, we are clutching to a last playoff position with the stretch run coming up.. It's crunch time and the fate of our season will be decided in these last few matches!

View attachment 171666View attachment 171720

Gianluca Lapadula: "I'm not going to make-believe that I don't like being the top scorer of the league so far. I'm having a great individual season. But all of that will lose its luster if we don't qualify for the playoffs. My goal is simple: to lead my team under the inspiration of our Sensei, Roberto Baggio. To lead them to a playoff spot and why not, to Serie A? My parents always taught me to dream big.. And why not? Why can't we be one of the promoted teams in the league? I don't see any reason why we can't do it. I'm going all in for Reggina."

Roberto Baggio: "Leading sometimes has to do with doing less, instead of doing more. The road is still full of obstacles, but we've been able to steer ourselves into a positive position by keeping our composure and not forcing things.. I've felt like we've played with a flow and energy which is definitely shining through on the football pitch. I am really pleased with how our players have let their creativity shine, and like Youssef said, just enjoying themselves out there. Bringing joy to the game, bringing happiness to the fans, isn't that what football is all about? No matter what happens from here on out, I do know that if you go with your heart, then anything is possible."

And so my friends, this is where we stand with 8 games left to go. With everything left to play for, will Reggina perform a miracle in Baggio's debut season? Will "Il Divin Codino" be able to guide this group of ramshackle, fun-loving mix of Italian and International players led by an inspired Lapadula to the Glory of Serie A? The long is road and difficult, but there is hope, and hope my friends, is the beauty of football.

Loving this ML story, which team did you replace with Regina in serie b? This ties in nicely as I'm reading the excellent Calcio by John Foot....again!

A Crazy and Unpredictable Run!

1660472482219.png1660472562333.png

Reggina close out the season in Spectacular form, but no promotion playoffs take place!
38 Matches Played (+1 Italia TIM Cup match)
17 wins, 11 draws, 10 losses.
5th in Italian Serie B

Get ready for a wild ride! After a first half of the season which was decent but quiite inconsistent, now we come to this: An amazing end of the season for Roberto Baggio's Reggina 1914! A rollercoaster of emotions and the Amaranth finding their identity with a remarkable run, with twists and turns and an unexpected but proud finish! Let me take you guys on this crazy and unpredictable journey, as it surely will be an exciting one.

When we left off, we had just beaten Cremonese on the road, a very nice win which had propelled us to 8th place with only 8 games to go. Crunch time! We were poised to make a run for the playoffs, as we were gearing ourselves for one final push to keep our Serie A dreams alive! (The details for Serie B promotion and relegation are detailed in the previous post). So, then we went on our last journey of this season, the last 8 fixtures. Reggina's next two games, however, would not necessarily embark us on the desired course. Fixture 31 was against Frosinone, a very tough opponent who were 4th at the time (a possible playoff opponent!). They came out really strong. and they stunned us with a furious first half at Stadio Oreste Granillo! Lackadaisical isn't the word, but perhaps we came out a bit passively, and Frosinone raced out to an early 0-2 lead at halftime! But the story would not be done: With only 20 minutes left to go in the game, we were able to equalize thanks to combination plays by Peli and recently acquired Cristian Aleman, the Ecuadorian winger who has been doing quite well for us! No problems adjusting to European football. In anycase, 2-2 was the final score, as we were able to salvage a point against a team that had come out on fire. Not the best of beginnings, but at least we clawed our way back.

1660461366966.png1660461475464.png

A noteworthy point: There was a bit of a scary moment during this match, as our main playmaker and charismatic Tunisian star El-Sherif (pictured above), was injured after quite a reckless challenge by the Frosinone defender! There were quite a few nervy moments there, as Youssef had been one of our best players all season! Fortunately, a medical examination after the game didn't reveal any serious damage, and El-Sherif would not miss any time, as the Amaranth sighed in absolute relief! Now it was time for our next match, Fixture 32 against AC Monza, another top 8 team (actually sitting with quite a large lead at third place!). If you guys remember, this was the team (led by none other than Mario Ballotelli), which walked out in defeat against us last time out without shaking our hands. On to the matchup: This one would be a bit different from the Frosinone game in terms of method, a back and forth affair in which Lapadula scored once again and enlarging his lead at the leaders' scoring table.. However, the result was exactly the same. AC Monza 2, Reggina 2. Even though we had salvaged an important away point, this loss dropped us to 10th place, out of playoff position at the moment!

But once again, the warriors of fate, Roberto Baggio's boys would throw a wrench at the story, with quite an unpredictable turn: We would rebound
SPECTACULARLY in our next two matches, both at home, scoring a "get this": A combined 8 goals in both games!! Fixture 33 was against Vicenza. After our tough matchups against top ranked teams (3rd and 4th at the time), Baggio definitely saw this matchup against Vicenza as an opportunity to earn some valuable points, as our opponents were lingering near the bottom of the table. And take advantage we did! In a goal festival, we scored 4 goals in this match, including this beautiful play by our Senegalese Sensation, winger N'Diaye! A very nice display of team football, and even more importantlly, we are back on our winning ways! :)

Oh and would Fixture 34 would be more of the same! In fact, more of the same but at the same time very different! ANOTHER GOALFEST by Reggina, but this time against one of the most impressive opponents in Serie B, none other than 2nd place (and almost 100% guaranteed promotion at this stage), SPAL! This was perhaps the most impressive and convincing win of the season for our boys. Reggina had arrived, announcing to the pundits, to Serie B, to Italy and to the European football world that yes, the "Amaranth" is for real! SPAL could not believe the ease of which Lapadula, El-Sherif, Kayembe, Peli and Bellanova played and dominated them in this epic match.. Final score, Reggina 4, SPAL 0!

1660461577888.png1660461844470.png

The Amaranth's next fixture, Fixture 35, was against Ascoli, a team which was also struggling near the bottom of the standings at the time! Given their recent impressive run, most pundits believed that Reggina would have an easy time against the "Picchi", but that wouldn't be farther from the truth. A very tight affair, in Stadio Oreste Granillo, in which the match stood 1-1 with only a few minutes to go. With only a few matches left to go in the season and with relegation to avoid, Ascoli Calcio was showing their pride as this was one of their most important matches of their season as well, facing one of the hottest teams in the league. 1-1 was the score.. But then, near the end of the match, Youssef El-Sherif had one of those a spectacular plays, one of those moments in football that go beyond youtube clips and go into the minds and imaginations of the fans, one of the prettiest goals of the season and definitely one he would remember for the rest of his life! We were able to claw ourselves to victory! 2-1, and even more importantly, our three game winning streak put us firmly back in 6th place and in playoff position!

Roberto Baggio: "I love Youssef's youthful exuberance and passion. If I am allowed to say this, and not wanting to put any pressure on Youssef: He plays a similar way that I played..... Secondary striker, triquartista, fantasista.. Give it any name you want to give it. I just see myself a lot in him. And it's quite a thrilling experience, it's kind of like living a second life of football through his football.. I just hope that he is bringing you guys the same joy that he is bringing me."

Youssef El-Sherif: "That was a goal which came from the streets of Tunis. Yes, once again. I did not think at all, the only thing I can say is that it was just reaction. Sensei Baggio has tried to tell me: let the game come to me.... Do not force things, just let my creativity speak for itself. And that is exactly what happened here.. From the streets of Tunis to Reggina!"

There was one inescapable truth after this impressive run though. Some of our main players needed a rest. The schedule had been tight, and our regular players were quite tired after having played a tough stretch of games (but doing their best, 9 out of a possible 9 points!). With Fixture 36 against Pordenone coming up, Baggio decided to rest quite a few of his regular players not wanting to risk injury or further fatigue (Lapadula, El-Sherif, Keisuke Sato, Tatchsidis, Bellanova, among others), and also brought in our secondary young keeper (22 year old Cerofolini) to gain some experience. Baggio and the Regginistas had hoped for at least a draw with this mix of starters and bench players, but unfortunately we could not salvage a point, losing 0-2. It would've been nice to have gotten a point here. However, one point is worth highlighting: All of our team was nicely rested for the all important final two games!

Oh, and were these last two dramatic or what! Fixture 37 was against direct competitors Delfino Pescara, in a match that had a passionate, and emotional feeling for our players, given that Pescara had eliminated us from the Italian Cup early on in the season (in extra time, no less) , and had also beaten us 0-2 at home during the first leg. Now, in their stadium with their passionate fans, Pescara was ready to bring it on once again, climb up in the rankings, and give us a one-two punch after our last loss to Pordenone. BUT! This time it would be different! With our boys at full strength (and wearing our alternate black uniforms), we showed that we had much improved from our last meetings, and in Pescara's stadium, we gave them an absolutely breathtaking football lesson, includng this goal featuring Sato, Lapadula (now being the assist man) and an on-fire Youssef El-Sherif!! Final score, Pescara 1, Reggina 3!! We kept climbing up the rankings, and especially against a direct rival, this could potentially be worth gold.

Fixture 38 is at hand. One match left to go and our crowd is pumped. The Amaranth fans have come out in full force!! The entire stadium is chanting as we stand in direct playoff position. Chievo Verona awaits, a tough and historic squad with a proud Serie A history. They are currently out of the playoff race but still wants to finish the season strong.... There is so much drama before this match. An important and practical point in terms of the league system: Even if we win this last match, our playoff position is not guaranteed, given that 3rd place Monza have a seven point lead over fourth place Frosinone. Our playoff destiny is not in our hands, as we need Frosinone to at least draw against Virtus Entella to ensure qualification, or hope that Monza does not win their final fixture. But at this point, even if we are not in the driver's seat, it doesn't really matter in terms of our pride, our passion and our intensity: Regardless of what would happen in the other games, our players would leave it all out on the field, Our Captain and season-long inspiration and leader Gianluca Lapadula scores his league-leading 25th, 26th, and 27th goal of the season his second hat-trick of the year in our last fixture. The crowd is in a frenzy and erupting in song and in chants! Final score, Reggina 4, Chievo Verona 0!!!!!!

Then again, this is football. And strange things happen in football. A playoff position would not be forthcoming. Despite finishing fifth in the league (after being 12th at the halfway point), despite winning 11 out our last 19 matches (and 5 out our last 8), and even though our record was 11-4-4 in the second half of the season, it would all come down to this: Monza beating Lecce 4-0, and Virtus Entella holding off Frosinone 1-0. This would mean that at the end of the season, 3rd place Monza would extend their lead over 4th place Frosinone to 10 points. Therefore, following Serie B rules, no playoffs would take place this season, as first place Lecce, second place Spal and third place Monza earn direct promotion to Serie A! This could be seen one of two ways: Either a rather unfortunate turn of events for Reggina, which some people and pundits would observe.. Or rather...

1660462083581.png1660462120802.png

Roberto Baggio: "Yes. We finish our season with our heads held high. I am truly proud of the players, they played their hearts out. Perhaps even more impressively, our players tempered this massive display of heart with an equally impressive display of mind, calmness, and intelligence. Even though our fans knew the score of the Monza and Frosinone games when our match was over, you guys could well see that they kept singing, clapping and showing their love and appreciation in true Regginista fashion. (Short pause....) You don't have to be a Buddhist monk to understand what this means. :) We will be back next year, and with humility, work, and striving to bring happiness to our fans, we will try to aim even higher."

Gianluca Lapadula: "Sure, being the top goalscorer in the league is a great honor. I'm sure that I can speak for the entire team though when I say that I would've loved to have been in the playoffs. But this season was a real success. Fifth in the league, after almost everyone took us for a bottom feeder. I can't wait for next season. I'll be looking forward to ways that we can improve during the offseason, and one thing is guaranteed: We will keep training hard, will keep our hopes high, and will try our hardest to be in the protagonists' stage for next season. Serie A is our goal, and we will settle for nothing less!"

1660461707071.png1660461991432.png

Next season coming up. I will continue Reggina's story. :TU:

:RSCARF: :TU: Stay tuned to the next edition of Millossobek's Master League Stories! :TU: :RSCARF:
Comments are welcome!:YES:

Last edited:
Such a shame, that series of really unlucky results.. Reggina totally deserved a last ride for the playoffs! Would have been dope to see it.

Hope society will help mr. Baggio in the summer market, just a few touches and I'm pretty sure he could lead them in Serie A next chance!

Yeah! That was a bit frustrating at first, to go all the way from 14th to 5th and close the season really well, only to have Frosinone lose in the last game and prevent playoffs from taking place, lol. :LOL: But it all adds to my immersion of the story! I am underway in my second season already, will probably post an update at halfway point, the team has had some nice additions as I am definitely enjoying this journey! :)

What is the destiny of Reggina in their second season? Stay tuned to find out. :TU: :RSCARF:

Next season coming up. I will continue Reggina's story. :TU:
Wonderful news!
Sad to see you miss out on promotion that way, as I'm pretty sure you would have had your say in the playoffs, but... Hey, this is what we call experience. It will surely come in handy down the line.

"Andiamo in SERIE A, per RICONQUISTARE LA NOSTRA GLORIA!"

1662702949329.png

In his second season, Roberto Baggio PROMOTES Reggina to Serie A in dominating fashion!!

Season 2:
38 Matches Played (+3 Italia TIM Cup matches)
25 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses.
1st in Italian Serie B

What a long, winding, and enthralling ride it has been for our dear Reggina! After 11 years away from the top flight of Italian Football, our dear Amaranth have returned to Serie A, fighting and clawing their way in the first season, and cruising with dominance and stylish beauty in the second! After inheriting a team in dire straits, both financially and historically speaking at a low point, the "Raffaello of Italian Football", as my friend @Holland has called him, the legendary Roberto Baggio, has enabled our team to rise literally like a Phoenix from the Ashes, to find themselves back where they rightfully belong!! The road was long, and it took us two long years, but we made it.. We are in the first division, the temple of Italian footballing enchantment!! And here is our journey. Let's set the stage. Here is "Nessun Dorma"!

Let us start at the beginning. Reggina's first season in Serie B under manager Roberto Baggio was a mixed bag, or maybe I should call it a success with an unexpected finish.. After finishing sixth in the first season, we expected to be in the Serie B playoffs only to have no playoffs take place! Given the Serie B rules, since the third place team Monza (with Ballotelli) finished 10 points above the 4th place teams, the season ended right there in somewhat disappointing fashion for our squad. Overall, though, we had a pretty solid first season under Il Divin Codino, finishing 5th among 20. The press and the fans lauded the Amaranth's season as a success, even if no promotion occurred. We had started our season as one of the bottom teams in the league in most pundits' projections and finishing in the top 5 was an unexpected positive run, setting the stage for the second season! And we would start the season quite well, with a very hopeful crowd in Estadio Oreste Granillo, in a 2-0 win vs Salernitana which featured once again, the genius of our Tunisian star, Yousself El-Sherif!

Youssef El-Sherif: "Some would think that after our finish in the first season that our heads would be down, or that we would affront this second season with trepidation.. But scoring in the fist match like this was definitely a relief. More than a relief, it's a signal that we are here, and we are aiming high. Sensei Baggio told us: Let us settle for nothing else than direct promotion.. And yes, we will follow our leader to any end, back to our dreams, back to Serie A".

The Amaranth had started their season well, but couldn't sustain their opening day success in their next matches. A somewhat disappointing 1-1 tie once again at home vs Venezia, a team which was looking to rebound from their middle of the table performance in the first season. And this was followed by our first away game of the season, a 2-1 loss against Virtus Entella. Not the best start for us for sure, even after an encouraging start: 3 matches, one win, one loss, and a draw, and it was a bit of an inauspicious beginning for Il Divin Codino, who was a bit concerned with the first round of the Tim Cup coming up.

Even though our first Tim Cup appearance was disappointing (if you guys remember, we lost our first season opening cup match in extra time vs Delfino Pescara, a side that, along with Brescia Calcio, was becoming one of our new rivals, a beautiful rivalry), Baggio was determined to make a run this time. And so we did, beating similarly named Reggiana 3-1 and advancing to the second round! This was our first Tim Cup win in several years and boy, did it feel good, even if it was against a somewhat weaker side. This was the confidence booster Reggina needed for the league. Even though we were favorites going into the Cup first round match, this win did lift our morale, as we won 3 out of our next 4 league matches! A 2-1 win against always tough Benevento Calcio was a huge one, being that Benevento had recently been relegated from Serie A and was looking to make their mark in second division. This was an emotionally tough match, and perhaps the aftermath of it was felt in Reggina's only loss in this period, a 4-3 nailbiter against Crotone in their stadium! We would rebound quite nicely from this defeat though, scoring impressive back to back wins at home vs Pescara (3-0, with two goals by Russo!!), and Empoli (2-0!). After a 1-1-1 start, we had won 3 of 4 matches. And who was waiting in the wings? We were going into the 2nd round of the Tim Cup against none other than giant first division team Fiorentina, led by none other than a still dangerous legend: Franck Ribery!

1662703862520.png1662703930930.png

But Reggina pulled it off. Pull it off we did! In a surprising match in legendary Juventus' stadium, Reggina took care of first division Fiorentina as recently promoted Center Forward Russo from the youth system had his big debut in the world stage, scoring a brace against the Purple Giants and announcing his presence to the Italian footballing world! This is especially impressive because team captain, leader, and top Serie B goalscorer Gianluca Lapadula had been injured in the third game of the season. Therefore, Baggio had to go deep into his bench and youth system and promoted Russo, who filled in admirably for the Italian Peruvian Gianluca! Even though very young, not quite 20 years old yet, Russo had been given the green light by Baggio and there was no better way to integrate to the Amaranth that in ousting Fiorentina! Final score, Fiorentina 1, Reggina 3!

Russo: "I can't believe this.. This is more than I dreamed of as a little boy growing up as a homegrown player.. To score a brace like this, against none other than Fiorentina. Can you imagine how many times I imagined this moment growing up in the streets of Reggio? I am glad I was able to fill in for our captain, and even though I still have a lot to learn, and my career is just beginning, this is a memory that I will forever cherish, in the big stage, I am so glad my parents were here to witness this, that the Reggina fans were here to accompany me."

This emotional win in the TIM cup propelled Reggina in an amazing run, as our form took an incredible, history defying turn! We won 7 out of our next 8 fixtures!! The first two matches were tight wins, one at home and one away.. 0-1 Ascoli and then back in our stadium,1-0 vs Cosenza in a match in which Russo once again scored! This was followed by a valuable 2-2 draw vs Cittadella, an important match since we had been 2-0 down and showed a lot of grit coming back.. And then the goal festival began! 3-5 win against Pisa (the return of our captain!), 4-0 vs Chievo Verona, 0-5 vs Spezia, and 4-2 vs Frosinone, an astounding 17 goals in 4 matches, for an average of over 4 goals per match! (Lapadula came back in the match against Pisa and scored a brace after his injury in a performance with a lot of heart..) and after this amazing run, the Amaranth sat in first place!

Gianluca Lapadula: "This was a tough injury for sure. 8 weeks out as I rehabilitated.. But now I feel at full strength, ready to captain our team to our goals, to our ultimate goals.. I'd like to thank Sensei Baggio to give me the chance to come back this game, and also to my teammates who more than picked up the slack in my absence. It feels amazing to be back, and we just gotta keep this going!!"

1662703667757.png1662703748032.png

However, things wouldn't be completely seen in rose-tinted glasses. A test would ensue, as the next couple of matches were a bit more difficult for us. a 2-0 loss against Cremonese was followed by a 2-2 draw against our new and exciting rivals Brescia (we've definitely had our fair set of memorable matches against the Bresciani in these last two seasons! We for sure let this one slip away, as we started leading this one 2-0 and the Bresciani came all the way back with a dramatic equalizer in the last minutes! Anoher important point is that before the season started, Brescia tried to hire Il Divin Codino away from Reggina, perhaps in a show of sentiment to their former idol, but Baggio thankfully elected to stay with us). Moving on, even though this was a disappointing result, we were able to come back against our first round cup rivals Reggiana, a 0-2 league win, and came back home to our friendly confines of Stadio Oreste Granillo for a 2-1 win against Vicenza! This 2 game winning streak set the stage up. It was Cup time again, but we couldn't ride the momentum that we had built up in the league and were unfortunately completely outclassed by first division side Torino, losing 5-0 and getting knocked out of the Cup. Even though this was perhaps the toughest loss in the two seasons, reaching the 3rd round in the Tim Cup was considered an accomplishment for the Amaranth, even if we were quite outclassed in this case.

But once again, showing the reslience that has characterized us ever since Baggio took over, we would come back! The disheartening Cup loss could've taken the wind out of our sails and deflated our title race, and more improtantly, our promotion quest, but we wouldn't take no for an answer, as Reggina came back to win 4 out of their next 5 matches in yet another brilliant display of football, another run! A 1-2 away victory against Salernitana (in which Brazilian signing Rómulo, who had been recently signed, had a highlight-reel play to win the match) was followed by a 2-2 away result against Venezia. After this came 3 straight wins as the goals kept coming and the floodgates were truly opening with the highest scoring side in the league! 4-1 vs Virtus Entella, 1-4 (away) against Benvento and once again 4-1 at home vs Crotone as we took 13 out of a possible 15 points as we solidified our hold on first place! Is it time to start dreaming of a possible promotion?

Roberto Baggio: "I am extremely proud of my players to have come back in this fashion after the Cup loss against Torino. I actually think that served as a wakeup call for us. We can't let our guard down, and after making a few adjustments we were able to bounce back remarkably. What adjustments do you ask? I will tell you this.. It wasn't so much the X's and O's, the tactics of football,.. It's all in the mind, you see, it's all in the spirit. We are finding our football at just the right time."

Despite Il Divin Codino's encouraging words, and the finding of our football in the past fixtures, the next 3 matches would be a final test for us. Perhaps our recent run of success relaxed the team a little, because we let yet another lead slip away against Pescara, in a match that we were leading 3-1 at minute 75, we let them equalize as they scored two goals in the final 15 minutes to make it 3-3! This loss definitely stung, as the Amaranth had this one in the bag, and it was a bit portentous to things to come, as this match was followed by perhaps the second toughest loss of the season, a very surprising 5-2 drubbing against Empoli, who was a mid table team at the time. This was a match that we had no business losing, and moreso, losing the way we did was shocking.. Were we losing the football that Baggio had found in our earlier streaks? Well, that somewhat humiliating defeat should've been enough to wake us up, but we weren't able to capitalize back in our friendly confines as we could only muster a 1-1 result against Empoli in our stadium.. A poor run of form which saw us back in second place, with only a slender lead over a huge batch of followers after having led the league most of the way.. Was direct promotion starting to slip away from us?

1662707438398.png1662707607562.png

That would not be the case! Oh no, not by a long shot! This last difficult streak in which we couldn't win in 3 matches was followed by yet another astounding run at precisely the right time as Serie B wound to a close, as Reggina would go UNDEFEATED IN OUR LAST 11 FIXTURES! It all started at Cosenza, a 2-3 win in which we really found our footing. Not playing our best football, the Amaranth were able to grind a win under difficult away conditions, a win that was more grit than brilliance, but a very valuable 3 points in what was looking as a tight race. This set up our biggest and most dominatingly lopsided win of the season, an 8-1 carnival against Cittadella in which it seemed EVERYONE scored: Lapadula, El-Sherif. our Korean midfielder Lee Chang Min, who is anchoring a midfield with our Greek stalwart Panagiotis Tachtsidis, Japanese Kensuke Sato and others, and, in what is looking like an increasingly smart bargain move, a second half hat trick-all coming in the last 45 minutes- by Romulo, who once again displayed a lot of magic! Another tough match against Pisa which ended 2-2 was followed by 4 consecutive wins, 1-3 away vs Chievo Verona, 2-1 vs Spezia, 2-4 away vs Frosinone, and a 3-0 home win against Cremonese! And this gave us some much needed breathing room. Now it just seemed like a matter of time before we wrapped up promotion! Even though it was not mathematically wrapped up yet, our brilliant football was finding a beautiful stride! We followed this with yet another classic encounter against Brescia (who were third at the time!) which finished 2-2 in yet ANOTHER classic, back and forth encounter against the Northern Italian side. Although not a win, this result against Brescia meant that WE HAD SECURED PROMOTION TO SERIE A with three matches to go left in the season!!!! After a heartbreaking first Serie B season in which we played quite well and were in direct playoff position, we left absolutely nothing to chance, and with 3 matches to go, we had achieved our goal!!

Roberto Baggio: "I embraced my players after the match. Each and every one of them, from Gianluca to every one of our bench players. This promotion is their victory, it's their accomplishment. I was just the guide, the compass, but the fire, the desire and the passion was theirs.. All I had to do was guide it, to give it shape, consistency, and why not a certain mystique.. But I reiterate.. This is their moment, our players, and this is your moment, all Reggina fans. Enjoy it. Bask in the happiness. This is completely dedicated to each and every one of you who have waited 11 long years for this moment, from every child to every long-standing fan, from the stadium workers to the families watching on TV, This is everybody's victory."

1662707722517.png1662707791637.png

With promotion secured, we still wanted to go for the title and punctuate a brilliant and surprising season. Our remaining 3 matches were used by Baggio to tinker with the lineup a bit, give Lapadula, El-Sherif and some of the other starting eleven players some rest with less minutes played. And even though we rotated our squad, we still won 2-3 vs Pordenone, drew 2-2 against Reggiana which gave us the Serie B title no matter what happened, and closed out our season in high style on the road with an 0-4 away win against Vicenza! 38 matches played, 84 points, (8 clear of second place Spezia Calcio), 25 wins, 9 draws, and only 4 losses, Serie B Champions! League leader in goals once again our hero and captain Gianluca Lapadula, but most importantly, we were the creators and deliverers of a beautiful hope, "un bellisimo ritorno"and.... We have given back Reggina to the fans. We are back in Serie A after an 11 year absence, and now the cycle is complete.. THE AMARANTH RETURNS.. THE AMARANTH RETURNS!!!!!!! :RSCARF: :RSCARF:

1662703139788.png

We will see you in our next installment.. Reggina's return to the biggest, most beautiful stage of Italian Football.

:RSCARF: :TU: Stay tuned to the next edition of Millossobek's Master League Stories! :TU: :RSCARF:

Last edited:
"Andiamo in SERIE A, per RICONQUISTARE LA NOSTRA GLORIA!

View attachment 177145

In his second season, Roberto Baggio PROMOTES Reggina to Serie A in dominating fashion!!

Season 2:
38 Matches Played (+3 Italia TIM Cup matches)
25 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses.
1st in Italian Serie B

What a long, winding, and enthralling ride it has been for our dear Reggina! After 11 years away from the top flight of Italian Football, our dear Amaranth have returned to Serie A, fighting and clawing their way in the first season, and cruising with dominance and stylish beauty in the second! After inheriting a team in dire straits, both financially and historically speaking at a low point, the "Raffaello of Italian Football", as my friend @Holland has called him, the legendary Roberto Baggio, has enabled our team to rise literally like a Phoenix from the Ashes, to find themselves back where they rightfully belong!! The road was long, and it took us two long years, but we made it.. We are in the first division, the temple of Italian footballing enchantment!! And here is our journey. Let's set the stage. Here is "Nessun Dorma"!

Let us start at the beginning. Reggina's first season in Serie B under manager Roberto Baggio was a mixed bag, or maybe I should call it a success with an unexpected finish.. After finishing sixth in the first season, we expected to be in the Serie B playoffs only to have no playoffs take place! Given the Serie B rules, since the third place team Monza (with Ballotelli) finished 10 points above the 4th place teams, the season ended right there in somewhat disappointing fashion for our squad. Overall, though, we had a pretty solid first season under Il Divin Codino, finishing 5th among 20. The press and the fans lauded the Amaranth's season as a success, even if no promotion occurred. We had started our season as one of the bottom teams in the league in most pundits' projections and finishing in the top 5 was an unexpected positive run, setting the stage for the second season! And we would start the season quite well, with a very hopeful crowd in Estadio Oreste Granillo, in a 2-0 win vs Salernitana which featured once again, the genius of our Tunisian star, Yousself El-Sherif!

Youssef El-Sherif: "Some would think that after our finish in the first season that our heads would be down, or that we would affront this second season with trepidation.. But scoring in the fist match like this was definitely a relief. More than a relief, it's a signal that we are here, and we are aiming high. Sensei Baggio told us: Let us settle for nothing else than direct promotion.. And yes, we will follow our leader to any end, back to our dreams, back to Serie A".

The Amaranth had started their season well, but couldn't sustain their opening day success in their next matches. A somewhat disappointing 1-1 tie once again at home vs Venezia, a team which was looking to rebound from their middle of the table performance in the first season. And this was followed by our first away game of the season, a 2-1 loss against Virtus Entella. Not the best start for us for sure, even after an encouraging start: 3 matches, one win, one loss, and a draw, and it was a bit of an inauspicious beginning for Il Divin Codino, who was a bit concerned with the first round of the Tim Cup coming up.

Even though our first Tim Cup appearance was disappointing (if you guys remember, we lost our first season opening cup match in extra time vs Delfino Pescara, a side that, along with Brescia Calcio, was becoming one of our new rivals, a beautiful rivalry), Baggio was determined to make a run this time. And so we did, beating similarly named Reggiana 3-1 and advancing to the second round! This was our first Tim Cup win in several years and boy, did it feel good, even if it was against a somewhat weaker side. This was the confidence booster Reggina needed for the league. Even though we were favorites going into the Cup first round match, this win did lift our morale, as we won 3 out of our next 4 league matches! A 2-1 win against always tough Benevento Calcio was a huge one, being that Benevento had recently been relegated from Serie A and was looking to make their mark in second division. This was an emotionally tough match, and perhaps the aftermath of it was felt in Reggina's only loss in this period, a 4-3 nailbiter against Crotone in their stadium! We would rebound quite nicely from this defeat though, scoring impressive back to back wins at home vs Pescara (3-0, with two goals by Russo!!), and Empoli (2-0!). After a 1-1-1 start, we had won 3 of 4 matches. And who was waiting in the wings? We were going into the 2nd round of the Tim Cup against none other than giant first division team Fiorentina, led by none other than a still dangerous legend: Franck Ribery!

View attachment 177151View attachment 177152

But Reggina pulled it off. Pull it off we did! In a surprising match in legendary Juventus' stadium, Reggina took care of first division Fiorentina as recently promoted Center Forward Russo from the youth system had his big debut in the world stage, scoring a brace against the Purple Giants and announcing his presence to the Italian footballing world! This is especially impressive because team captain, leader, and top Serie B goalscorer Gianluca Lapadula had been injured in the third game of the season. Therefore, Baggio had to go deep into his bench and youth system and promoted Russo, who filled in admirably for the Italian Peruvian Gianluca! Even though very young, not quite 20 years old yet, Russo had been given the green light by Baggio and there was no better way to integrate to the Amaranth that in ousting Fiorentina! Final score, Fiorentina 1, Reggina 3!

Russo: "I can't believe this.. This is more than I dreamed of as a little boy growing up as a homegrown player.. To score a brace like this, against none other than Fiorentina. Can you imagine how many times I imagined this moment growing up in the streets of Reggio? I am glad I was able to fill in for our captain, and even though I still have a lot to learn, and my career is just beginning, this is a memory that I will forever cherish, in the big stage, I am so glad my parents were here to witness this, that the Reggina fans were here to accompany me."

This emotional win in the TIM cup propelled Reggina in an amazing run, as our form took an incredible, history defying turn! We won 7 out of our next 8 fixtures!! The first two matches were tight wins, one at home and one away.. 0-1 Ascoli and then back in our stadium,1-0 vs Cosenza in a match in which Russo once again scored! This was followed by a valuable 2-2 draw vs Cittadella, an important match since we had been 2-0 down and showed a lot of grit coming back.. And then the goal festival began! 3-5 win against Pisa (the return of our captain!), 4-0 vs Chievo Verona, 0-5 vs Spezia, and 4-2 vs Frosinone, an astounding 17 goals in 4 matches, for an average of over 4 goals per match! (Lapadula came back in the match against Pisa and scored a brace after his injury in a performance with a lot of heart..) and after this amazing run, the Amaranth sat in first place!

Gianluca Lapadula: "This was a tough injury for sure. 8 weeks out as I rehabilitated.. But now I feel at full strength, ready to captain our team to our goals, to our ultimate goals.. I'd like to thank Sensei Baggio to give me the chance to come back this game, and also to my teammates who more than picked up the slack in my absence. It feels amazing to be back, and we just gotta keep this going!!"

View attachment 177149View attachment 177150

However, things wouldn't be completely seen in rose-tinted glasses. A test would ensue, as the next couple of matches were a bit more difficult for us. a 2-0 loss against Cremonese was followed by a 2-2 draw against our new and exciting rivals Brescia (we've definitely had our fair set of memorable matches against the Bresciani in these last two seasons! We for sure let this one slip away, as we started leading this one 2-0 and the Bresciani came all the way back with a dramatic equalizer in the last minutes! Anoher important point is that before the season started, Brescia tried to hire Il Divin Codino away from Reggina, perhaps in a show of sentiment to their former idol, but Baggio thankfully elected to stay with us). Moving on, even though this was a disappointing result, we were able to come back against our first round cup rivals Reggiana, a 0-2 league win, and came back home to our friendly confines of Stadio Oreste Granillo for a 2-1 win against Vicenza! This 2 game winning streak set the stage up. It was Cup time again, but we couldn't ride the momentum that we had built up in the league and were unfortunately completely outclassed by first division side Torino, losing 5-0 and getting knocked out of the Cup. Even though this was perhaps the toughest loss in the two seasons, reaching the 3rd round in the Tim Cup was considered an accomplishment for the Amaranth, even if we were quite outclassed in this case.

But once again, showing the reslience that has characterized us ever since Baggio took over, we would come back! The disheartening Cup loss could've taken the wind out of our sails and deflated our title race, and more improtantly, our promotion quest, but we wouldn't take no for an answer, as Reggina came back to win 4 out of their next 5 matches in yet another brilliant display of football, another run! A 1-2 away victory against Salernitana (in which Brazilian signing Rómulo, who had been recently signed, had a highlight-reel play to win the match) was followed by a 2-2 away result against Venezia. After this came 3 straight wins as the goals kept coming and the floodgates were truly opening with the highest scoring side in the league! 4-1 vs Virtus Entella, 1-4 (away) against Benvento and once again 4-1 at home vs Crotone as we took 13 out of a possible 15 points as we solidified our hold on first place! Is it time to start dreaming of a possible promotion?

Roberto Baggio: "I am extremely proud of my players to have come back in this fashion after the Cup loss against Torino. I actually think that served as a wakeup call for us. We can't let our guard down, and after making a few adjustments we were able to bounce back remarkably. What adjustments do you ask? I will tell you this.. It wasn't so much the X's and O's, the tactics of football,.. It's all in the mind, you see, it's all in the spirit. We are finding our football at just the right time."

Despite Il Divin Codino's encouraging words, and the finding of our football in the past fixtures, the next 3 matches would be a final test for us. Perhaps our recent run of success relaxed the team a little, because we let yet another lead slip away against Pescara, in a match that we were leading 3-1 at minute 75, we let them equalize as they scored two goals in the final 15 minutes to make it 3-3! This loss definitely stung, as the Amaranth had this one in the bag, and it was a bit portentous to things to come, as this match was followed by perhaps the second toughest loss of the season, a very surprising 5-2 drubbing against Empoli, who was a mid table team at the time. This was a match that we had no business losing, and moreso, losing the way we did was shocking.. Were we losing the football that Baggio had found in our earlier streaks? Well, that somewhat humiliating defeat should've been enough to wake us up, but we weren't able to capitalize back in our friendly confines as we could only muster a 1-1 result against Empoli in our stadium.. A poor run of form which saw us back in second place, with only a slender lead over a huge batch of followers after having led the league most of the way.. Was direct promotion starting to slip away from us?

View attachment 177171View attachment 177172

That would not be the case! Oh no, not by a long shot! This last difficult streak in which we couldn't win in 3 matches was followed by yet another astounding run at precisely the right time as Serie B wound to a close, as Reggina would go UNDEFEATED IN OUR LAST 11 FIXTURES! It all started at Cosenza, a 2-3 win in which we really found our footing. Not playing our best football, the Amaranth were able to grind a win under difficult away conditions, a win that was more grit than brilliance, but a very valuable 3 points in what was looking as a tight race. This set up our biggest and most dominatingly lopsided win of the season, an 8-1 carnival against Cittadella in which it seemed EVERYONE scored: Lapadula, El-Sherif. our Korean midfielder Lee Chang Min, who is anchoring a midfield with our Greek stalwart Panagiotis Tachtsidis, Japanese Kensuke Sato and others, and, in what is looking like an increasingly smart bargain move, a second half hat trick-all coming in the last 45 minutes- by Romulo, who once again displayed a lot of magic! Another tough match against Pisa which ended 2-2 was followed by 4 consecutive wins, 1-3 away vs Chievo Verona, 2-1 vs Spezia, 2-4 away vs Frosinone, and a 3-0 home win against Cremonese! And this gave us some much needed breathing room. Now it just seemed like a matter of time before we wrapped up promotion! Even though it was not mathematically wrapped up yet, our brilliant football was finding a beautiful stride! We followed this with yet another classic encounter against Brescia (who were third at the time!) which finished 2-2 in yet ANOTHER classic, back and forth encounter against the Northern Italian side. Although not a win, this result against Brescia meant that WE HAD SECURED PROMOTION TO SERIE A with three matches to go left in the season!!!! After a heartbreaking first Serie B season in which we played quite well and were in direct playoff position, we left absolutely nothing to chance, and with 3 matches to go, we had achieved our goal!!

Roberto Baggio: "I embraced my players after the match. Each and every one of them, from Gianluca to every one of our bench players. This promotion is their victory, it's their accomplishment. I was just the guide, the compass, but the fire, the desire and the passion was theirs.. All I had to do was guide it, to give it shape, consistency, and why not a certain mystique.. But I reiterate.. This is their moment, our players, and this is your moment, all Reggina fans. Enjoy it. Bask in the happiness. This is completely dedicated to each and every one of you who have waited 11 long years for this moment, from every child to every long-standing fan, from the stadium workers to the families watching on TV, This is everybody's victory."

View attachment 177173View attachment 177174

With promotion secured, we still wanted to go for the title and punctuate a brilliant and surprising season. Our remaining 3 matches were used by Baggio to tinker with the lineup a bit, give Lapadula, El-Sherif and some of the other starting eleven players some rest with less minutes played. And even though we rotated our squad, we still won 2-3 vs Pordenone, drew 2-2 against Reggiana which gave us the Serie B title no matter what happened, and closed out our season in high style on the road with an 0-4 away win against Vicenza! 38 matches played, 84 points, (8 clear of second place Spezia Calcio), 25 wins, 9 draws, and only 4 losses, Serie B Champions, league leader in goals once again our hero and captain Gianluca Lapadula, but most importantly, we were the creators and deliverers of a beautiful hope, "un bellisimo ritorno"and.... We have given back Reggina to the fans. We are back in Serie A after an 11 year absence, and now the cycle is complete.. THE AMARANTH RETURNS.. THE AMARANTH RETURNS!!!!!!! :RSCARF: :RSCARF:

View attachment 177147

We will see you in our next installment.. Reggina's return to the biggest, most beautiful stage of Italian Football.

Congrats dude!, forza forza! Whats with the promotion set up? Only 2 teams. No play offs, I can't remember what subsequent editions are but I'm sure playoffs were in serie b. Much like my ligue 2 shock when only 2 teams go up. Konami messing up again?

@millossobek Well done mate! Seems like quite a ride you had this season. Can't wait to see what El Sherif and Lapadula will be able to do in Serie A.

I find it very poetic that the promotion came against Brescia, former Baggio's team. See that's what I love about Pes, it can randomly build up beautiful narrative moments like this one :RSCARF:

I had no doubt!!!!
Congratulations bro
:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:
Now comes the fun, humility and head down and you will see that you will take away other satisfactions:YES:

What a ride!
WHAT. A. RIDE.

It's impressive, I mean... You upped your game big big time and it shows. 3-1 against Fiorentina in the cup, 11 matches in a row undefeated... What a season!

Can't wait to see how you fare in Serie A! 💪💪💪

Woke up and heard this and thought it was a great power ballad to celebrate our promotion! This tune puts me in a good mood and I think is appropriate for the moment! :TU:

"Dedicato a tutti quelli che
Stanno aspettando!
Dedicato a tutti quelli che
Rimangono dei sognatori
Per questo sempre più da soli!" :LOL:

1662765605396.png1662765688322.png

@Werdllitrah Right! Forgot to mention, here are the promoted/relegated teams in my Reggina season!
I would've loved to have seen Brescia pull it off and win the playoff final but oh well, Reggina, Spezia, and Empoli will be playing in Serie A next season!

@Madmac79 It was a poetic moment bro! With all the past that Baggio has with Brescia, the fact that we earned promotion in the match against them made it that much more epic! Overall I'm really pleased at how this story is turning out, Brescia even offered Baggio a managerial position which I'm sure was tough to resist, but the loyalty to Reggina prevailed!

@Holland Humility always my friend. We will approach Serie A with the same humility as if we were playing Serie B, Serie C! Match by match, day by day..

@*aLe That was an amazing run to end the season! Just as we thought direct promotion might elude our grasp, we went on an amazing streak. It was one of the best and most inspired experiences I've had in PES!

Thanks for your awesome comments, bros! See you guys in Serie A! :RSCARF: :TU:

Last edited:
Finally bro! Back where they belong!!! It's been expected and I have been hoping for you to gain promotion back under the lights of Calcio Serie A!!

It's so lovely to see how good El-Sherif, Lapadula, Ndiaye and the crew will do among the giants of the first tier!!!

Did you already set your transfer targets yet? Would like to hear who you picked

:RSCARF: Come on you AMARANTH :RSCARF:

Woke up and heard this and thought it was a great power ballad to celebrate our promotion! This tune puts me in a good mood and I think is appropriate for the moment! :TU:

"Dedicato a tutti quelli che
Stanno aspettando!
Dedicato a tutti quelli che
Rimangono dei sognatori
Per questo sempre più da soli!" :LOL:

View attachment 177291View attachment 177292

@Werdllitrah Right! Forgot to mention, here are the promoted/relegated teams in my Reggina season!
I would've loved to have seen Brescia pull it off and win the playoff final but oh well, Reggina, Spezia, and Empoli will be playing in Serie A next season!

@Madmac79 It was a poetic moment bro! With all the past that Baggio has with Brescia, the fact that we earned promotion in the match against them made it that much more epic! Overall I'm really pleased at how this story is turning out, Brescia even offered Baggio a managerial position which I'm sure was tough to resist, but the loyalty to Reggina prevailed!

@Holland Humility always my friend. We will approach Serie A with the same humility as if we were playing Serie B, Serie C! Match by match, day by day..

@*aLe That was an amazing run to end the season! Just we thought it might direct promotion might elude our grasp, we went on an amazing streak. It was one of the best and most inspired experiences I've had in PES!

Thanks for your awesome comments, bros! See you guys in Serie A! :RSCARF: :TU:
Fantastic idea! I also had a musical epiphany last night, still deciding on my ML set up I had a few beers, watched a blu ray and then put my ipod on shuffle, the first track was a little known David Bowie track Who Can I Be now? 🙃

@The Moroccan @Madmac79 @slamsoze @Silverdome94 @*aLe @Holland @Werdllitrah @damienferriggi @Joga @crustcyb

Hey guys! A small parenthesis.. I put up a poll with 3 different options for my next Master League Story!! :BSCARF:

Whichever wins after 15 days will be my next Master League adventure after Reggina's Serie A epic journey!! :RSCARF:

This by no means signifies that I will stop focusing on my Reggina story, as it has my 100% attention! Just want to give some time for the poll to develop. Thanks bros!! Would love to see which option ends up winning! :) I will also announce the game I will play it in once the poll closes!

Last edited:
Hey bros!! :RSCARF:

Sorry for the somewhat long delay, I've been very busy in real life with tons of work and other stuff! BUT..

I've finished my first half of the SERIE A season with Baggio, Lapadula, El-Sherif and the rest of the guys, and will post an update as soon as I can!!

1664862005350.png

Stay tuned my friends!!

- millossobek

Back
Top Bottom