Pap's modding mess (house of placebo?)

i remember from reading the fifa 20 thread that changing the ball size is possible. however, having looked through this one, it seems that it is not possible for 17, 18 and 19?

i just wanted to check that this is in fact the case?

i remember from reading the fifa 20 thread that changing the ball size is possible. however, having looked through this one, it seems that it is not possible for 17, 18 and 19?

i just wanted to check that this is in fact the case?

Yes indeed. We have been able to change the ball size in 16 with cheat engine, but despite the equivalent addresses exist in 17 the ball doesn't look bigger in game. It behaves like if it is bigger but it is floating above the ground.
My theory is that the ball size depends on the ball model size. Unfortunately we can't import meshes (models) into 17. It is possible to do so in 19, so if my theory stands it should be possible to change the ball size in 19.

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/riesscars-modest-mods.6469111/page-18

Post #346 is an AIO download. But you must walk a little bit through his next sides in his thread, it could be most likely he already updated his Post. Anyway, he provide his Project File also. So you can easily update to the newest Fifa 21 Patch.

Related to the newest Sqauds and also all the promoted Teams I can recommend you downloading the newest Squad File from IMS Patch Website! To be honest I don´t know no other Website where you can get the newest Squads. Sometimes not all Transfers made but the Top Transfers are done. Best option for me.

https://www.imstudiomods.com/fifa-21

Here the feature list of the gp mod I uploaded for you: https://www.paulv2k4.com/Download-F...ersion-4/a8e1237f-2489-4daa-bcbf-e8bccd0e9759

And let me know how do you feel the gp when you are able to test it.
every time i try download a file on that site it just asks me to insatall extensions, i presumed it was just a scam ?

Hi a question : which executable is used with the classic patch 16? you can put the version 1.0 doing the same procedure ?? thanks

Hi a question : which executable is used with the classic patch 16? you can put the version 1.0 doing the same procedure ?? thanks

Yes you can use any patch you like with v1.0.
Only the file server that comes with the v1.4 version of the classic patch will not work because of different memory addresses.

You can download the mods now from my Mega Account. I have included an README.txt File where I guide you through the very simple Install Process.
I asume you are familiar with the Fifa Editor Tool which hosted by Fifer and his connections?! You need the Fifa Mod manager Tool to launch one of the mods with it. Just be sure to place this mod on bottom of your Mod manager load order.
Some additional notes. I play on slow gameplay and custom set Gamesliders in the Fifa 21 settings. Also I have my complete Squad File with decreased stats of the Players. Gives a much more realistic Gameplay also. If you wanna have the full experience how I play the Game than PM me and I will give you some more tips. It´s not necessary to decrease your Squads Stats or play with custom gamesliders. I understand some People wanna play Fifa at least on normal speed with Sliders set on 50 standard. Just wanna mentioned that.

https://mega.nz/folder/tpQliYDa#wgQdchLobvtFS7KBhgxl

You can download the mods now from my Mega Account. I have included an README.txt File where I guide you through the very simple Install Process.
I asume you are familiar with the Fifa Editor Tool which hosted by Fifer and his connections?! You need the Fifa Mod manager Tool to launch one of the mods with it. Just be sure to place this mod on bottom of your Mod manager load order.
Some additional notes. I play on slow gameplay and custom set Gamesliders in the Fifa 21 settings. Also I have my complete Squad File with decreased stats of the Players. Gives a much more realistic Gameplay also. If you wanna have the full experience how I play the Game than PM me and I will give you some more tips. It´s not necessary to decrease your Squads Stats or play with custom gamesliders. I understand some People wanna play Fifa at least on normal speed with Sliders set on 50 standard. Just wanna mentioned that.

https://mega.nz/folder/tpQliYDa#wgQdchLobvtFS7KBhgxlng
Hey will paulv2k4's gameplay mod work alongside fifer's realism mod?i want to use fifer's player faces alongside paulv2k4's gameplay mod

Here is a gameplay mod for FIFA17 that inject the files of the attribdb folder and the gameplayattribdb.big file of the disk version of fifa19.
I had a couple of game with it tonight and I liked how it played. It was way more difficult for me to pass the ball around, because of better cpu positioning and better reading of the passing lanes.

sorry @papinho81 this file must be renamed and put where? in a folder? thanks

hey pap can u recommend the best gameplay mods for fifa 17 i feel the animations are too fast and unrealistic and passing is tooo fast as well

Ok I did and I succeeded! I would like to ask you: for fifa 16 in addition to your two folders, gameattribute and debugline, do you also combine a cl.ini or do you without it? Then otherwise I play at normal speed default sliders with 0.93 cheat engine

I think I have no gameplay lines inside my cl.ini. Only the line from FIP and my stadium server.

hey pap can u recommend the best gameplay mods for fifa 17 i feel the animations are too fast and unrealistic and passing is tooo fast as well

Hi! Not sure about the best gameplay patch. I don't know much the modding scene for FIFA17. You can give a go to the mod I shared, they address players positioning and defenders engagement (out of pure luck) but certainly do not help with the hyper speed feeling of the game. This hyper speed (particularily the ball one, with all those small bounce) and the ball size are putting me off this game at the moment.

@papinho81: what is your actual combination in FIFA 16? I use the latest version of the game and your Gameplay Mod and the result is qute decent but I'm always looking for new inspiration.

@papinho81: what is your actual combination in FIFA 16? I use the latest version of the game and your Gameplay Mod and the result is qute decent but I'm always looking for new inspiration.
I ve been playing a lot with the demo exe in combination with my own ball physics edit plus the gameplay mod. But I recently switched back to v1.0 because the CPU wasn't dangerous enough with the demo exe.
So, I am currently playing the v1.0 with the gameplay mod and nothing else and I am loving it.
v1.0 means no file server, but other than the scoreboards, I am not missing much.
Unfortunately, I can't continue my career with Milan, but that's a great opportunity to start a new bundesliga career. The problem is choosing a team among all those beautiful home grounds. I am still hesitating between gladbach, the eintracht or Stuttgart.

I ve been playing a lot with the demo exe in combination with my own ball physics edit plus the gameplay mod. But I recently switched back to v1.0 because the CPU wasn't dangerous enough with the demo exe.
So, I am currently playing the v1.0 with the gameplay mod and nothing else and I am loving it.
v1.0 means no file server, but other than the scoreboards, I am not missing much.
Unfortunately, I can't continue my career with Milan, but that's a great opportunity to start a new bundesliga career. The problem is choosing a team among all those beautiful home grounds. I am still hesitating between gladbach, the eintracht or Stuttgart.
if please where do I find the exe 1.0 (do you need the whole game folder?) ... thanks

Last edited:
Sorry @papinho81 the 1.00 version of the exe you use is this?Screenshot (5).png

Sorry @papinho81 the 1.00 version of the exe you use is this?View attachment 140953

You have to check the date of the digital signature (firma). The disk version is from late August if I am correct.
Also, the v1.00 can't be installed on top of the updated game. You must download the whole folder. The pass is the name of the forum.

Question: I have the game folder with FIP 4.1 patched with exe 1.07 ... if I rename it in FIFA 16 ORIGIN, I put the other game folder with exe 1.0 next to it, I install the FIP 4.1 patch on this last one, it's okay too ? or the fifa 16 origin folder with exe 1.07 must be cleaned ie without patch? thanks bye

Question: I have the game folder with FIP 4.1 patched with exe 1.07 ... if I rename it in FIFA 16 ORIGIN, I put the other game folder with exe 1.0 next to it, I install the FIP 4.1 patch on this last one, it's okay too ? or the fifa 16 origin folder with exe 1.07 must be cleaned ie without patch? thanks bye

No you don't need to clean it. You just have to rename the folder dpending on the version you want to play, because to be able to launch the game the folder must be named FIFA 16. For exemple you can rename the v1.07 folder "FIFA 16 updated" and the v1.00 "FIFA 16".

The second one:

A gameplay mod for FIFA16 that contains:

- the data\attribdbgameplay\gameplayattribdb.big file from the fifa16 demo (v1.0 one is identical)
- the data\attribdbgameplay\attribdb.BIN from fifa19 (from november)

- data\debuglines\default.csv edited with 1 in every columns and rows except for the AiPlayer_ReflexBehavior_ShouldNotTouch row, which is set with 0s
--> back ups of this files are provided together with others versions.
--> for those who would like to have abit more time on the ball withou the cpu pressuring, put also 1s to the row mentionned above.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nruweswkzxg5n21/Gameplay_Mod.rar/file

This mod makes the cpu more aggressive in defence and more dangerous in attack. There is also more human errors by the cpu, which seems to be more stat driven. For exemple, first time shots or cheaty headers the cpu loves are less often successful if executed by average or poor players. Or long pass to switch wings are less acurate if executed by players with average pass stats. Unfortunately, it only affects marginally the pass completion rate of the cpu.

Here is just a small video showing an exemple of the cpu aggressivity:
Pap, are you still using this? I gave this a run again before and I think it's holding up really nicely still. It definitely makes the CPU more direct and they hold they ball longer instead of pass-pass-pass.

Last edited:
Here is a gameplay mod for FIFA17 that inject the files of the attribdb folder and the gameplayattribdb.big file of the disk version of fifa19.
I had a couple of game with it tonight and I liked how it played. It was way more difficult for me to pass the ball around, because of better cpu positioning and better reading of the passing lanes.

Yo Pap, if you got time, could you suggest me some good mods for FIFA 17 alongside your gameplay mod? I've decided to install and give FIFA 17 a go (after some years, I say). Hopefully it's better (experience and fun). Going for this since I don't have FIFA 16.

Yo Pap, if you got time, could you suggest me some good mods for FIFA 17 alongside your gameplay mod? I've decided to install and give FIFA 17 a go (after some years, I say). Hopefully it's better (experience and fun). Going for this since I don't have FIFA 16.

Hope you will have good time with this one. That's the only frostbite fifa that worth revisiting in my opinion.
Unfortunately I d'ont have many mods to recommend aside from the modern career one that was released by @Topaz.
It alters some of the legacy ini file to give more realistic league tables, results and also transfers I think

My biggest bug with this game is the ball size, but since you said that frosty now allows importing meshes to this game, I would like to test my theory. Imoprting a bigger ball model into the game. Where this frosty can be found?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom