[PC] FIFA 14 Classic patch

I don't know for certain if it's nationals only but if it is than I presume the reason is because the FIFA 16 version of the patch is still pretty new and it's a lot of work replicating the work from 14 to 16, So they decided to prioritise national tournaments first than clubs.

If you haven't than FIFA 14 Classic Patch is certainly worth trying if it's clubs your after, They're covered in exhaustive detail!
I do already have the FIFA 14 one, it's amazing

But yeah I think they might prioritise Nationals first since I think that might make it a bit easier (this doesn't make sense for the fact that it's still a lot and insane amount of great work) , to maybe get the clubs team done?

Although yes, the FIFA 16 one is pretty new. I'll follow it with some interest too

I tried out the 2010's Database, but for some reason , when I try to switch the years (for clubs), for example
the 2010-2015 part, I can't switch it since it only stays o 09-10 season. But National Teams are fine.
Any solution?

I don't know for certain if it's nationals only but if it is than I presume the reason is because the FIFA 16 version of the patch is still pretty new and it's a lot of work replicating the work from 14 to 16, So they decided to prioritise national tournaments first than clubs.

If you haven't than FIFA 14 Classic Patch is certainly worth trying if it's clubs your after, They're covered in exhaustive detail!
For some reason only tournament mode works in FIFA 14 Classic Patch for me. If I try Play Now it just closes to Desktop. Anyone know how to fix it?

I tried out the 2010's Database, but for some reason , when I try to switch the years (for clubs), for example
the 2010-2015 part, I can't switch it since it only stays o 09-10 season. But National Teams are fine.
Any solution?
Are you updating db and dlc?

anyone having issues with microstuttering after updating from v2.5 to v2.6?

with v2.4 (aio) and update v2.5 the game runs perfect in my case, but after updating to v2.6 microstuttering started. i tried on soccergaming to get some help, but no one could help me.

i know some file(s) that were added in v2.6 caused this, but i don't know which one (s). anyone with any idea?

anyone having issues with microstuttering after updating from v2.5 to v2.6?

with v2.4 (aio) and update v2.5 the game runs perfect in my case, but after updating to v2.6 microstuttering started. i tried on soccergaming to get some help, but no one could help me.

i know some file(s) that were added in v2.6 caused this, but i don't know which one (s). anyone with any idea?
I updated to 2.7, I don't know since I haven't played on other versions than v2.4 and v2.5
I will play on v2. 7 later today, when I get time. I'll tell if I notice something

Here is 2.7 if you are interested

Classic Patch 14 v2.7 (Update)

Nope, I played around 4-5 games, everything is fine on 2.7
You should upgrade to v2.7, looks good to me

Nope, I played around 4-5 games, everything is fine on 2.7
You should upgrade to v2.7, looks good to me

it is same for me on v2.7. i still have microstuttering.

i wonder if anyone here is familiar with fifa 14 file structure, i'm trying to figure out which file(s) have impact on performance. something was added in v2.6 that caused stuttering on my pc.

it is same for me on v2.7. i still have microstuttering.

i wonder if anyone here is familiar with fifa 14 file structure, i'm trying to figure out which file(s) have impact on performance. something was added in v2.6 that caused stuttering on my pc.
What I did was enable vsync in my Nvidia control panel and that seemed to do the trick

What I did was enable vsync in my Nvidia control panel and that seemed to do the trick

no, it's not that, i have v-sync turned on always.

it is file or files that were added with 2.6 update, if there was someone who knows fifa 14 file structure and which files could be resource consuming, i think that would help.

unknown.png

Who do you think won?

Anyone got the 2.8 update yet?
I downloaded it today and I think the patch is very nearly complete!

Looks good

@Chris Davies Right here, Chris! https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/paps-modding-mess-house-of-placebo.86376/post-3693761

I like the FIFA 16 gameplay mod done by Pap, but totally slept on the 14 version he made.

On a related note, I bought myself a Christmas present yesterday — a new 1 TB SDD 🙂
Thanks for pointing this out, I must have missed it! I don't have a genuine copy of FIFA 14 sadly (I don't think you can get it via Origin) so I don't think I can use it, which is a real shame!

Untitled.jpg

Apologies for what I think might be a dumb question, but I have moved my entire FIFA 14 over to a new hard drive and relocated the game in Origin, and after regenerating the classic patch, my team and league names look like this. All the other data in the OF is okay...what else do I need to do?

How do you regenerate the BH files?

My first time downloading a fifa patch so dont hate me for asking

Back
Top Bottom