[PC] FIFA 14 Classic patch

@Silverdome94 Here's a short example of how the ball moves with my sliders, you see the passing's not as zippy and the shooting also is more challenging (sort of, I play with Manual Cross and Manual Through balls, but Semi Pass and Shooting assistance)

I had to compress it quite a bit due to it not being able to send here at first because of the size so the quality is worse xD

Attachments

• F14CP_sliders - Shot.mp4
    11.9 MB
I'm using the Matt10 sliders:

Sprint Speed: 48/48 (I'll probably lower these to 40)
Acceleration: 48/48
Shot Error: 50/50
Pass Error: 50/70
Shot Speed: 51/51
Pass Speed: 45/45
Injury Freq: 70/70 (normally 50, I play 70)
Injury Severity: 20/20 (normally 50, I tone it down due to frequency)
Goalkeeper Ability: 48/50
Marking: 55/55
Run Freq: 25/25
Height: 50/50
Length: 45/45
Width: 20/20
FB Positioning: 60/60
First Touch: 55/55

I didn't think the Heavy pitch wear would make a difference, but it does seem to make it go slower.
@Silverdome94 @cleanslate Guys, I've been playing with very similar sliders to these, but I decreased Sprint Speed to 44/44 and pass speed to 47/47 and the game is playing beautifully! I can't believe the difference that 4 little points made.. I'm really liking the pacing! Now I gotta think of a good story to start with, I'm playing with moddingway 17/18 patch. :TU:

Last edited:
@Silverdome94 Here's a short example of how the ball moves with my sliders, you see the passing's not as zippy and the shooting also is more challenging (sort of, I play with Manual Cross and Manual Through balls, but Semi Pass and Shooting assistance)

I had to compress it quite a bit due to it not being able to send here at first because of the size so the quality is worse xD

Looks good. What camera is this?

broadcast, but it's always too zoomed in for my taste.

btw, does anyone know is there any camera mod tool for fifa 14?
Add these values to you cl.ini file and it'll unlock the camera sliders for each, allowing you to zoom in & out and lower and raise the height as much as you like!

CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 500
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 500
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 500
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 500
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 500
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_PROCAM = 500
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.050
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.050
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.050
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.050
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.050
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_PROCAM = 0.050

I had a quick look for some generic scoreboards to replace the standard one for all competitions (or some kind of scoreboard selector), but couldn't find much. Any recommendations? The default EA scoreboard for FIFA 14 is drab as hell.

I had a quick look for some generic scoreboards to replace the standard one for all competitions (or some kind of scoreboard selector), but couldn't find much. Any recommendations? The default EA scoreboard for FIFA 14 is drab as hell.
There seems to be very little around which surprised me. I thought considering the depth of the classic patch, there would be a lot more visual accompaniments to go with it (turfs/popups/scoreboards, etc). I'm using the ESPN one which was posted on this thread not long ago. It's much better than the default, but I'd love to see a fairly simple classic scoreboard like we have for 16.

Add these values to you cl.ini file and it'll unlock the camera sliders for each, allowing you to zoom in & out and lower and raise the height as much as you like!

Are these things doable in FIFA 16 as well?

since there is already one "cl.ini" file included in cp14 (its purpose is stadium dressing), can we just c/p these values in it?

I have downloaded all the relevant files but not sure how to actually get the patch into my FIFA 14. Could someone PM me to help?

I am giving another go to FIFA14, which I find quite enjoyable with default rosters etc. I have installed this patch and I feel like the gameplay is quite poor in comparison. Every player is running like headless chicken and I feel no much player individuality with the controller in my hands. I gave a quick look at the player stats and sorry to sound like a spoiled child, but they are really badly maid. Most of the time over the top for all the physical stats. Stamina has been levelled to a minimum of 90 for every player.
The graphical side of the game and the research around the rosters is a fantastic job, but probably the most important part of the patch, the player likeness with the controller in the hands is not there. What is the point of playing with teams from different era, if you can't really feel any differences between the players?

creator of the patch wrote several times in his thread that each player has stats of his best season in professional career, meaning his prime stats. in every roster mod.

individuality is, i think, poor job by ea sports dev team. all eyes were on next gen release.

creator of the patch wrote several times in his thread that each player has stats of his best season in professional career, meaning his prime stats. in every roster mod.

individuality is, i think, poor job by ea sports dev team. all eyes were on next gen release.

I am totally fine with this concept, but did you have a look at the physical stats? Lloris with 90 stamina, Petit with 99 heading... I played tonight with the FIP patch v5 and I really felt the player individuality from both the CPU and with my controller. So I really don't think that's on the last gen game.

I am totally fine with this concept, but did you have a look at the physical stats? Lloris with 90 stamina, Petit with 99 heading... I played tonight with the FIP patch v5 and I really felt the player individuality from both the CPU and with my controller. So I really don't think that's on the last gen game.

no, i did not have a look at the stats at all.

but i think it would be fine if you write your observations on official thread for this patch which is on soccergaming.com site.

Back
Top Bottom