PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Anyway to increase the number of subs to 5?

I"d also like to have this feat, anyone?

Played ML with Crystal Palace on Superstar difficulty, win the league on matchday 32 (using mostly English players). Then using Manchester City thinking it would be more realistic to dominate the league with City but gosh it's actually much much more difficult.

Just wondering here…
Is there any patch for this one on PC which simply corrects team/league names and adds the correct kits for the original 2017-18 season?
Maybe I’m missing something obvious but this seems a lot harder to find than I was expecting, every patch seems to be the current 2022 season. I can’t find anything yet for essentially correcting the original game.

Just wondering here…
Is there any patch for this one on PC which simply corrects team/league names and adds the correct kits for the original 2017-18 season?
Maybe I’m missing something obvious but this seems a lot harder to find than I was expecting, every patch seems to be the current 2022 season. I can’t find anything yet for essentially correcting the original game.
For the original season I'd suggest you PTE Patch 5.3: https://ptepatch.blogspot.com/2017/05/pes17-pte-patch-2017-update-53-released.html

You need to install the 5.0 version first, then apply 5.1 and 5.2 updates... And then update to 5.3 in the end... But PTE has always been synonym of quality so it's worth the hassle (at least for me it's been).

Just wondering here…
Original season pes 2017 would be 16/17 not 17/18.

Yes, just look what ale said or go to pesnewupdate, the website has plenty other choices of 16/17 season pes 17.

Thank you both! I’ll check out that ptepatch then, appreciate the link @*aLe . And yes wrote the wrong years there my bad! Just want the original with the kits like I had it on my ps4 several years ago now.

17 is really the only game from the last gen that I really got into and enjoyed. Actually has some physicality and inertia that the later ones lost again in my view.

Hi guys, i wanted to know if there is a way of including tournament intro videos like premier league via maybe sider.
In pes 17 database, they only made the these ones available;
-afc champions league(for group stage, knockout and final)
-champions league(for group stage and knockout)
- europa league(for group stage and knockout)
-uefa super cup
- master league
- become a legend

Please if you have any knowledge about it reply.

Thank you both! I’ll check out that ptepatch then, appreciate the link @*aLe . And yes wrote the wrong years there my bad! Just want the original with the kits like I had it on my ps4 several years ago now.

17 is really the only game from the last gen that I really got into and enjoyed. Actually has some physicality and inertia that the later ones lost again in my view.
You're welcome pal!
By the way, out of pure curiosity: is the one you have in the avatar a Messina-Catania match perhaps?
Looking at the "Snai" adboard I guess it's a match taking place in Italy, and... One of those teams looks a lot like Catania (so I thought the other one could be Messina... Or Livorno maybe?).

It is indeed Catania vs Livorno @*aLe ! It was a Livorno master league on pes6 if I’m remembering correctly, it was a fair few years ago now.
Huge fan of the ps2 era games and Italian football from the 90s up to the Calciopoli scandal. I’ve done a lot of Italian Master League campaigns on the classics!

Guys, I've been trying to find a mod which modifies player ratings from the usual ones to more realsitic ones (0-10) for PES 2017. Let me know if you find this tool. Thanks in advance. :TU:

Ah the joys of derby matches in 2017:

15 fouls and 8 yellow cards. At the end of the first half. I hate derby matches and cup matches so much. I'll never understand why Konami felt the need to manufacture action or excitement.

Lost Rashford for 2 weeks and lost Ronaldo for 9 as a result of this crap.

Derby matches are absolutely my most hated aspect of 2017.

Next league match was against Liverpool and well

20221024234736_1.jpg

Rashford is fit again after the international break. Derby matches suck all the joy out of this game. Which is a massive shame, because it was an otherwise really good game. Liverpool had a big lead and I love the feeling of having to fight back into a match because it's not one I get to feel too often. But all that gets ruined because Konami decided that derby matches = every challenge is a leg breaking slide tackle.

Went back to pes 17 and I'm loving it lol..I have never tried gameplay mods with this game.if there are any good ones out can u guys help out

one thing that is unbelievable to me is that this 6y old game which is still amazing rightfully has so many fans, so many modders and editors all over the globe, but yet in these six years of its lifetime, no one ever decided to make good classic patch with it.

Last edited:
one thing that is unbelievable to me is that this 6y old game which is still amazing rightfully has so many fans, so many modders and editors all over the globe, but yet in these six years of its lifetime, no one ever decided to make good classic patch with it.
https://evoweb.uk/threads/project-12-13-season-for-pes-2017-by-pro-evo-classic.92212/

This really interesting patch has just been released by @Rex Saurus. Not sure if this is what you're looking for (maybe you're looking for even more classic patches or one that has historical teams) but it does have several previous seasons adapted to PES 2017! It has seasons spanning from 2007 to 2016. :TU:

I've always wanted to settle for PES 2017 on PC but my PC that runs PES 2021 at 120 fps can't seem to run PES 2017 at even 30 fps lol.

I've always wanted to settle for PES 2017 on PC but my PC that runs PES 2021 at 120 fps can't seem to run PES 2017 at even 30 fps lol.
That's odd.. Since PES 2017 is the least resource intensive of the newer PES. Runs perfectly for me..

Have you tried fiddling with the settings? Here's a video that shows you how to play PES 2017 with higher resolution.

Back
Top Bottom