PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

I've got the V9 pes universe option file.. It has your tactics installed but just on premiership teams. Are there any available for Serie A sides?

HERE IS THE LINK to the EDIT file (Pog champion EDIT with Klashmans tactics, PLUS all second division teams edited aswell with fluid formations and tweaked tactics for more realism) Its compatible with Virtua red patch
https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4ivqages368cj/EDIT00000000/file

If not allowed, mods please remove link

So what I have done is use Klashmans advice in which I am grateful for. For possession based teams, I tweaked the support range in line with what Klashman told me (so 3 or under on the support range slider), for counter attack based teams, I have used 5-6 for support range slider) and I have removed long balls as build up style for ALL second division teams, so you wont see the CPU spam long balls now when you play in the second tiers. :)) Ive also turned ON fluid formations for all second division teams aswell
I have checked it, but there are no fluid formations activated...not in div 2 and not in div 1.
I have checked the frnech league.

Or does that have to do with my version of the game? I´m on 1.7.0.1 now.
Do I have to update the edit file somehow?

HERE IS THE LINK to the EDIT file (Pog champion EDIT with Klashmans tactics, PLUS all second division teams edited aswell with fluid formations and tweaked tactics for more realism) Its compatible with Virtua red patch
https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4ivqages368cj/EDIT00000000/file

If not allowed, mods please remove link

So what I have done is use Klashmans advice in which I am grateful for. For possession based teams, I tweaked the support range in line with what Klashman told me (so 3 or under on the support range slider), for counter attack based teams, I have used 5-6 for support range slider) and I have removed long balls as build up style for ALL second division teams, so you wont see the CPU spam long balls now when you play in the second tiers. :)) Ive also turned ON fluid formations for all second division teams aswell
Hey, would it be compatible with smoke patch v4?

You can use zlacs import tool and import the tactics in the specific edit file of your patch.
I did that with the edit file of VirtuaRed V3.
Can you explain to me what exactly get's imported with .PES2021_tactics files?
a) Formations + Positions
b) Tactics + Advanced Tactics
c) Roster / who exact plays on which position

in other words: can I easily import any file for teams and it doesn't interfer with smokepatch's players/transfers/etc?

Sorry if this is a noob question: I'm new to the tactics game :)

I didn't want to come back here until I had something to share, been busy as I said before but since my investment is just in a poor state i moved away from worrying of money and gone back to stuff I enjoy.

Here is PES Universe 2021/2022 season V10 tactics test file. https://www.mediafire.com/file/8jvt...ac+#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+test+-+v1.0.rar/file

Will get those .pdf done again for PES Universe V11 when its released what I'm working on is stuff for the new season.

All EPL almost done but not 100% perfect, most 'big' teams updated and most of the premier league but i will continue to perfect them and other leagues.

I will speak to Big brother Passmaps because he's done good work with his tactics but I noticed in all the youtube footage that his philosophy has eliminated offsides because he moves every team too far back with his fluid formation. What I do is replicate the high defensive lines you see most top teams use, even defensive minded teams don't sit back so much. I can do a post on it just highlighting the Southampton vs man City game, at times the entire pitch was condensed into about 40 yards from Soton's back line to City's back line.

What's nice is stuff like Crystal Palace who I barely needed to watch much to know how they would play, just copied Vieira's 433 he used at Nice as its the exact same thing at Palace. Managers tend to carry their philosophies over to their new teams, some like Moyes, Ancelotti, Ranieri tend to adapt to their team they have with a few principles remaining depending on the team they have. As i have a library of 5-6 full years then some going back to 2010-2011 one day i can compile them all, showing how different mangers formations over the years.

I didn't want to come back here until I had something to share, been busy as I said before but since my investment is just in a poor state i moved away from worrying of money and gone back to stuff I enjoy.

Here is PES Universe 2021/2022 season V10 tactics test file. https://www.mediafire.com/file/8jvt...ac+#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+test+-+v1.0.rar/file

Will get those .pdf done again for PES Universe V11 when its released what I'm working on is stuff for the new season.

All EPL almost done but not 100% perfect, most 'big' teams updated and most of the premier league but i will continue to perfect them and other leagues.

I will speak to Big brother Passmaps because he's done good work with his tactics but I noticed in all the youtube footage that his philosophy has eliminated offsides because he moves every team too far back with his fluid formation. What I do is replicate the high defensive lines you see most top teams use, even defensive minded teams don't sit back so much. I can do a post on it just highlighting the Southampton vs man City game, at times the entire pitch was condensed into about 40 yards from Soton's back line to City's back line.

What's nice is stuff like Crystal Palace who I barely needed to watch much to know how they would play, just copied Vieira's 433 he used at Nice as its the exact same thing at Palace. Managers tend to carry their philosophies over to their new teams, some like Moyes, Ancelotti, Ranieri tend to adapt to their team they have with a few principles remaining depending on the team they have. As i have a library of 5-6 full years then some going back to 2010-2011 one day i can compile them all, showing how different mangers formations over the years.
Hey man I've never used your tactics before but heard good things.

Does this mean that you have updated some big teams and some epl, but even the teams you haven't "updated', they still have tactics from your v9? Or is this download only the new tactics you have updated?

Last edited:
Downloaded that but it crashes my game when I went into Celtic tactics to alter them

I have this issue sometimes, its a player in Celtic's team and when you move them it just freezes and crashes. Its a weird bug which comes and goes.

Hey man I've never used your tactics before but heard good things.

Does this mean that you have updated some big teams and some epl, but even the teams you haven't "updated', they still have tactics from your v9? Or is this download only the new tactics you have updated?

Done all the EPL, then many of the big European teams like Madrid, Inter etc.. and teams like Ajax have their tactics carried over from last season and so on. Will work on more over the next week until i get most leagues covered then I can release a 'full version'

I have this issue sometimes, its a player in Celtic's team and when you move them it just freezes and crashes. Its a weird bug which comes and goes.

Done all the EPL, then many of the big European teams like Madrid, Inter etc.. and teams like Ajax have their tactics carried over from last season and so on. Will work on more over the next week until i get most leagues covered then I can release a 'full version'
Incredible! I can't say enough how much of your tactics change the game for the better. Had such an enjoyable Italian league run last year until Konami turned the game into dog shite ;) as soon as evoweb is good to go again I'm using your tactics and off I go!

Long shot I know but I don’t suppose there’s anybody out there who’s downloaded this and wouldn’t mind the painstaking process of screenshotting for us PS4 users?😁 I’m only interested in the premier league really but understand if it’s too much trouble for anyone🙂 thanks either way😁

didnt see the instructions in a readme, can you point me to those? also should it work with other patches?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6p7p..._%23PESTACTICS_2021_2022_test_-_v2.0.rar/file

New test update with top 4 leagues mostly complete. Some of Ligue 1 and Eredivise. Will release this sometime in full end of next week.

These values after from February onwards so includes new managers like Hodgson at Watford etc..

didnt see the instructions in a readme, can you point me to those? also should it work with other patches?

Its a test version, when i finish it will include the readme but installs in the same way as other previous versions.

Are those supposed to work with VR4.1? When I import tactics, they work but players are not in their positions, like Chilwell in the middle etc. What should I do?

Are those supposed to work with VR4.1? When I import tactics, they work but players are not in their positions, like Chilwell in the middle etc. What should I do?

The starting lineups wont be 'correct' since it simply imports the formation and just uses whoever is there. this is meant for league, cup, master league and BAL modes

Back
Top Bottom