PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Thanks, mate. Applied it to my Smokepatch update. Do you know if @klashman69 is ok?
Give me the Bundesliga IDs of Smoke Patch (take it from kit-server map.txt for example). I'll apply the tactics, however the starting XI or the lineup could be wrong, for example :- Low rated players could be seen in starting lineup, so you need to go to edit menu, then go to all the teams one by one, then go to Game Plan option, then adjust the lineup by clicking Auto Formation Lineup option.

Lol... I didn't notice that you said "applied". 😅

Give me the Bundesliga IDs of Smoke Patch (take it from kit-server map.txt for example). I'll apply the tactics, however the starting XI or the lineup could be wrong, for example :- Low rated players could be seen in starting lineup, so you need to go to edit menu, then go to all the teams one by one, then go to Game Plan option, then adjust the lineup by clicking Auto Formation Lineup option.

Lol... I didn't notice that you said "applied". 😅
Lol...yeah. It's all good. No worries, mate!

Here is the European Club Teams release version
DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9eis...import+by+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2021+2022.rar/file

If someone wants to make versions for Virtual red, Smoke etc I can finally start tidying up the glossary

Had some great news recently but it means i have less time again, so i didn't get to clean these leagues.

- Danish League
- Swiss League
- French Ligue 2

- La Liga Smartbank is 75%
- Serie B is 70% done

These could be done in a update. Rest of the teams ingame in Europe are done. Will also start to focus on Brazilian, Argentinean and MLS through summer.

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9eis...import+by+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2021+2022.rar/file

If someone wants to make versions for Virtual red, Smoke etc I can finally start tidying up the glossary

Had some great news recently but it means i have less time again, so i didn't get to clean these leagues.

- Danish League
- Swiss League
- French Ligue 2

- Serie B is 70% done

These could be done in a update. Rest of the teams ingame in Europe are done. Will also start to focus on Brazilian, Argentinean and MLS through summer.
Fantastic! Gonna add this to my EvoWeb Patch edit file.

Hello, sorry if the subject has already been covered but I am French, I use a translator and it is not easy to translate everyone. I understood the operation, but is it compatible with the Vred patch V4. I really want to test these tactics, the work it must take is crazy, Congratulations.

Hello, sorry if the subject has already been covered but I am French, I use a translator and it is not easy to translate everyone. I understood the operation, but is it compatible with the Vred patch V4. I really want to test these tactics, the work it must take is crazy, Congratulations.
You need to match the IDs correctly in the ID_List, mainly Bundesliga and other European Teams ID. Then you need import the tactics into VRED's edit file. After this, go to edit mode and go to every team's game plan settings, then click Auto Formation lineup. Save it and done.

You need to match the IDs correctly in the ID_List, mainly Bundesliga and other European Teams ID. Then you need import the tactics into VRED's edit file. After this, go to edit mode and go to every team's game plan settings, then click Auto Formation lineup. Save it and done.
Hello, thank you for your quick response. Following a problem I had to reinstall the game. I will test on the v.o. Afterwards I will take the opportunity to test it on the dream Patch V3? but I imagine it's more or less the same thing. Thanks again for this job. I will test this right away.

Hello, thank you for your quick response. Following a problem I had to reinstall the game. I will test on the v.o. Afterwards I will take the opportunity to test it on the dream Patch V3? but I imagine it's more or less the same thing. Thanks again for this job. I will test this right away.

Yes.

DOWNLOAD:

- Danish League
- Swiss League
- French Ligue 2

- Serie B is 70% done

Really appreciate your work....the tactics works well with my smoke patch....But why is it that teams like Chelsea and Arsenal doesn't have an advanced tactics set for them?

DOWNLOAD:

- Danish League
- Swiss League
- French Ligue 2

- Serie B is 70% done

Thanks for your work dude! i previously used your 20/21 tactics and had lot of fun with it :)
Now i just hope someone will adapt it for VRED 4.1.. I would do this on my own, but I don't have pes files on my PC at the moment, I am playing with a friend on Parsec

Thanks for your work dude! i previously used your 20/21 tactics and had lot of fun with it :)
Now i just hope someone will adapt it for VRED 4.1.. I would do this on my own, but I don't have pes files on my PC at the moment, I am playing with a friend on Parsec
I know beggars can't be choosers but.....if anyone could do this that would be great.

Btw there will be another update guys this week, for things like making sure teams that play 442 don't accidently have 'Wing Back' set on like Anderlect. Please remove it. that mistake is something i forgot to remove because i had to redo Anderlect as I too get fucked over by the player select crash bug and have to redo teams.

Really appreciate your work....the tactics works well with my smoke patch....But why is it that teams like Chelsea and Arsenal doesn't have an advanced tactics set for them?

Arsenal and Chelsea should have it.

i'll check them again, they should have it unless there's a bug.

You turn 'live update squads' off right in exhibition?

Last edited:
as i said before i dont have PES on my PC because i play on Parsec...
I changed the wrong IDs from the importer and adapted it to VRED 4.1.
could you try my EDIT file of VRED 4.1+ Klashman Tactics?

Just backup your old EDIT file and put this one instead :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/60dqrx4l9janixm/EDIT00000000/file

Please let me know if it works, it should as the Importer gave me no errors when importing
My problem might be now I have added Pogchampions Ultimate Master League.

Didn't realize he it was using Klashmans. My bad. Do you know if it's this latest version?
I don't use VRED and UML at the moment. So, I don't know. But I believe it's the latest one directly from Klashman's involvement.

guys how to make Chelsea plays like reality? like sometimes wing back is in front of forwards, and defenders Rudiger &azp participates in attack thx

Btw there will be another update guys this week, for things like making sure teams that play 442 don't accidently have 'Wing Back' set on like Anderlect. Please remove it. that mistake is something i forgot to remove because i had to redo Anderlect as I too get fucked over by the player select crash bug and have to redo teams.

Arsenal and Chelsea should have it.

i'll check them again, they should have it unless there's a bug.

You turn 'live update squads' off right in exhibition?
Yeah sometimes they don't have captain assigned and have no advance instructions

Reserved for Glossary:

Klashman69
SEASON 2020/2021:

SEASON 2021/2022:

For PC users DOWNLOAD Zlac's tactics import tool here:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2...-real-teams-thread.80854/page-22#post-3585709
Sorry if this has been asked , been out of the loop for some time. But is the latest version for 2021/2022 still compatible with Evo web? Since that has just been updated.

Sorry if this has been asked , been out of the loop for some time. But is the latest version for 2021/2022 still compatible with Evo web? Since that has just been updated.
It doesn't matter which patch you're using, as long as you re-map the IDs correctly as per the patch's ID. It should work fine mate.

Is there someone who has managed to implement Klasmanns tactics on smokepatch 21 on pc? Am looking for these two cpk files from the patch, (06_smkdb_sys2) and (06_smkdb_sys). They are less than a 100mb combined total. Trying to experiment if I can implement the tactics this way on ps4 console without manually doing it one by one.

Back
Top Bottom