Rangers Thread

Re: The Rangers Thread - Ugo! Ugo! Ugo! Ugo! Ugo!

Lyon 0 - 3 Rangers. Absolute class lads, well done! :applause:

this thread has been dormant since the second qualifier!

shows how much we refuse to gloat... ;)

I've changed my opinion about these club threads. I think they alienate supporters of each club from the rest of the forum instead of everyone talking in the same place.

Lets face it. They're rarely used unless its between supporters of the club or if a fan of the team they play against wants to talk. You won't see much input from fans of Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal in the CL thread.

I've changed my opinion about these club threads. I think they alienate supporters of each club from the rest of the forum instead of everyone talking in the same place.

Lets face it. They're rarely used unless its between supporters of the club or if a fan of the team they play against wants to talk. You won't see much input from fans of Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal in the CL thread.

I agree with all of these points mate. :)

Congrats rangers. Watched the whole game and thought you deserved to win it. WTF were barca doing in the last minute passing it about between ronny an messi like 10 times with 30 seconds to go. They starting acting as if they were happy with a point when they started with 4 striker basically...

Well done, deserved point and I hope you progress :D

another rock solid display. fantastic result, but lyon getting the win at stuttgart wasn't good for us.

i thought they kept barca at bay, and restricted them to a couple of half-chances. rangers could have nicked it - they probably had the best chances to score, but i think 0-0 is a fair result...

lyon at home will be the crunch match i feel...

yeh congrats , big walter doing a right good job there (im a celtic fan too) ....you drew with barca but we beat milan!

Big Walt Knew.

Another great result in the CL, this is happy days to be a teddy bear.

No-one has posted in here for AGES. Where are all the Gers supporters?!

Seems I'm the only regular one... plus all our games get cancelled these days. :lol:

WATP
Top of the league
etc.

That should cover the next few months.

Rangers 2 Werder Bremen 0

_44474675_rangers2.jpg

_44474693_rangers3.jpg

:EASY: :applause: :SMOKIN: :beer:

COME ON RANGERS!

Also I agree, Sporting have been crap on the few occassions I've seen them this season.

They beat Bolton beacause Bolton is even worse than them. What a crap Bolton this year isn't it?

Yep mate - they were shocking last night. I can't stand their ginger twat of a manager Gary Megson either.

I'm with you in the UEFA Cup.
Come on Rangers!
Don't worry, Sporting is a shit!

What a fucking asshole that you are, at least we are still in the UEFA cup, and you got eliminated by a crap team like Getafe...

Tens cá uma moral para tar a falar...:MAD:

Chill out Headhunter! :shock:

What a fucking asshole that you are, at least we are still in the UEFA cup, and you got eliminated by a crap team like Getafe...

Tens cá uma moral para tar a falar...:MAD:

Please respect me and people's opinions. You don't even know why I'm supporting Glasgow Rangers. I used to support portuguese teams in all european competitions but at this time a portuguese team will play against one of my favorites teams in Europe. I'm a fan of Rangers for many many years.
And yes, it's true, Sporting is a really shit. You, Sporting fans, think your team is the best in the world and bla bla bla. YOU ARE NOTHING! If you go to a foreign country and ask someone about portuguese football teams they will say by the top of the head "Benfica and FC Porto". I also know Benfica isn't good as used to be in the past, I know that. We are playing crap this season, I also know that. At least we are one of the biggest clubs in the world nobody can deny that. Ah, WE HAVE 2 EUROPEAN CUPS!

PS: Getafe isn't so bad as you said. They are in semis of Spanish Cup.

It has gone very quiet in hear thats for sure, I feel thats the way this forum is now though.

Great result last night even though it was a game of just defending from our perspective.

I fancy our chances against Sporting though I respect they are a good side.

Please respect me and people's opinions. You don't even know why I'm supporting Glasgow Rangers. I used to support portuguese teams in all european competitions but at this time a portuguese team will play against one of my favorites teams in Europe. I'm a fan of Rangers for many many years.
And yes, it's true, Sporting is a really shit. You, Sporting fans, think your team is the best in the world and bla bla bla. YOU ARE NOTHING! If you go to a foreign country and ask someone about portuguese football teams they will say by the top of the head "Benfica and FC Porto". I also know Benfica isn't good as used to be in the past, I know that. We are playing crap this season, I also know that. At least we are one of the biggest clubs in the world nobody can deny that. Ah, WE HAVE 2 EUROPEAN CUPS!

PS: Getafe isn't so bad as you said. They are in semis of Spanish Cup.

We Sporting fans doesn't think that our team is the best in the world,but you can bet that we are better than your crap club...
You're true, Benfica is a club with a great past...
But the only thing that Benfica has its reputation, nothing more...
About Getafe, you're right they are not so bad, and the fact is that they were better in all games then Benfica...

Last edited by a moderator:

We Sporting fans doesn't think that our team is the best in the world,but you can bet that we are better than your crap club...
You're true, Benfica is a club with a great past...
But the only thing that Benfica has its reputation, nothing more...
About Getafe, you're right they are not so bad, and the fact is that they were better in all games then Benfica...

I don't know if Sporting is better than Benfica or vice-versa... I only know that Vitória de Guimarães is better than our teams! This season we both are crap! Unfortunately. Portuguese football deserves the best Benfica and the best Sporting and not those shit teams.

Back to topic, congrats to Rangers to achieve the quarter-finals.
I also hope you could win the Scottish League. You are doing very well this season. :TU:

CIS Cup Final
:D Dundee United 2-2 Rangers ( Rangers win 3-2 on pens )

_44496374_boyd2.jpg

_44496405_boyd_penalty.jpg

_44496465_rangers_win.jpg

A proper 6 point lead now. I was getting sick of the 'Rangers go 6 clear' followed a few hours or a day later by 'Celtic cut the gap to 3' headlines every week. Glad to see the boys back No.1 where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom