Real Madrid Thread

I agree to some point.

I personally am not satisfied with this Madrid, we don't have that excellent playstyle we used to have, we're not cynical, we don't score too much goals from tactical work anymore, it's all just players technique and quality. We have no identity, no style. It's just players doing what they are good at, playing football. And they are all amazing, we have a strong squad with amazing quality, but we don't have a coach who can exploit this to make wonders, both in results and playstyle.
for results, we don't trash La Liga teams anymore with a guaranteed 5+ goal difference.
As you said, every time we take the lead, we enter in a state of void, the opponent can easily threaten us and even score.

But that being said, even with this sterile soulless play, we deserved every point we got. We appeared somehow solid in most of the games. But still, this is not the RM I want to watch.

I believe if not for the mentality of some players (the inflated ego, the laziness, the lack of hard working, etc ...), we would have been a deadly, entertaining and extremely solid team with a top manager like Klopp, Pep, Schmidt for example ..
But, you know, the surroundings of the club always tend to make wars with the managers who want players to work hard ..

But even with squad filled with, as you nicely called them, lazy players Zidane still can get them to press high and hard (like in the better part of the game vs. Dortmund). Then RM went 2-0 up and they just stopped, almost like when you pull your handbrake while driving in the car. And, as it happens to this team, they were punnished.

What scares me though is this FIFA Club World Cup...they were clinical in Ancelotti's last season at the club, they had 20+ wins in a row and then FIFA CWC happened. After that tournament they were never the same really

What scares me though is this FIFA Club World Cup...they were clinical in Ancelotti's last season at the club, they had 20+ wins in a row and then FIFA CWC happened. After that tournament they were never the same really

Well, there is no logical reason that links that strange downfall to the CWC.

I understand that. It is more of a superstitious thought from me, even though I like to think of myself as not being superstitious at all.

I don't know what it is with this team, is it luck or just simple refusal to give up into defeat before the end of the game... but I would like it more if they were showing that same commitment for the whole 90 minutes instead of just the periods of the game where they are chasing the result

Can't believe that Real didn't replace Morata and James with equivalent talent. This team needs a solid backup striker badly.

My dream forwards for Real are LW Mbappé CF Haaland RW Dybala. And also that El Capitan Ramos become a new 2 years contract and stay in Madrid. I hope this come true next summer. :WORSHIP::BSCARF::KING:

I changed my mind (dreams). Mbappé please, please stay in Paris and Ramos you are welcome to Paris. :D

@ Florentino Perez you can Fut your self. :BLEH: :MAD:

Zidane has decided to leave the club with immediate effect.

As his replacement Real Madrid has signed Carlo Ancelotti.

Hasta el Final
Vamos Real Ramos

I will never understand why the hell Perez didn't gave him 2 years contract. Damn 🖕 Perez!

Such a Legend and g.o.a.t. as El Capitan like him.

Ramos signed at PSG till 2023. :APPLAUD: :TU:

I'm happy about that. Not he leave RMCF, more than he find a new great club with high potential.

Good luck Sergio! You are a real hero and legend! :LOVE:

Congratulations !!! well deserved !

skysports-real-madrid-champions-league_5783599.jpg

imago1012330003h.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom