Stadium Server R App

I mean, sometime the way the stadium name is displayed in the kickoff hub (where you can select the team and the settings before the game) can lead to errors. Does it happen only with that particular stadium?
Yes it happens only with that stadium, i hadnt problems till that one

That won't be possible. We can't change stadiums, in fact we aren't able to do anything with stadiums since FIFA 17 so there isn't a chance.
Thanks for letting me know mate.

Iv'e always been over on the PES side of the Forum, so was unsure if it will be the case or not.

Such a shame as well.

Cheers.

Hi @papinho81, i just tried to load a world cup stadium but i cant understand why the server cant load it. I tried with the traditional "$" but also with the search button. The previous stadium is still here. The app displays me these errors:
IMG_20221204_020956.jpg
what do they mean?

hi @papinho81 i am trying to install the stadium server for fifa 16 and i always have this error message, i started again several times following the video tutorial but it does not work (i have the software python-3.11. 1-amd64) -dbmaster15 and RR x64 3.6.3 - i installed the latest fip16 v6.0..everything works fine until step d on the script in R - after selecting the first one o cloud j I got an error message shortly after...can someone help me please?? thanking you in advance

Capture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNG

hi @papinho81 i am trying to install the stadium server for fifa 16 and i always have this error message, i started again several times following the video tutorial but it does not work (i have the software python-3.11. 1-amd64) -dbmaster15 and RR x64 3.6.3 - i installed the latest fip16 v6.0..everything works fine until step d on the script in R - after selecting the first one o cloud j I got an error message shortly after...can someone help me please?? thanking you in advance

View attachment 200913View attachment 200914

Sorry some of the libraries I used are now removed from the CRAN.
The easiest way to intsall the tool is too copy paste my personal R libraries to your libraries folder.

Here you will be able to download my libraries and you will get the instructions you need:
http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/stadium-server-r-app.6466974/

It could be saved elsewhere. Have you tried vto do a search for a win-libray folder with windows search bar?
it's good I managed to make the stadium server work I found the library file thank you but now after closing it I can no longer generate the stadium server .. I have this error message I do not understand.

Capture 3.PNG

Mate i will definetily try tomorrow your stadium server.

Just tell me, to have shorter goalnet like Fulham for example is best solution is to change in my DB goalnet size to one stadium, and then to ADD that stadium ID to Craven Cottage from R tool?

it's good I managed to make the stadium server work I found the library file thank you but now after closing it I can no longer generate the stadium server .. I have this error message I do not understand.

View attachment 200925

Navigate toward the app folder and inside a folder (R thing/ working functions), I can't remember exactly the name find the file called game folder path. Open it with a text editor and remove what is inside, probably "". Save and try loading the server once again.

Navigate toward the app folder and inside a folder (R thing/ working functions), I can't remember exactly the name find the file called game folder path. Open it with a text editor and remove what is inside, probably "". Save and try loading the server once again.
is it one of these two files?

Capture 4.PNG

It is the game_dir_ and/or the game_exe_. You might want to have a look at the stad_source_location too.

The modifications date gives you clues about what files have been modified since you installed the app.

The directory.R files should be empty or have a full path between "".

Last edited:
It is the game_dir_ and/or the game_exe_. You might want to have a look at the stad_source_location too.

The modifications date gives you clues about what files have been modified since you installed the app.

The directory.R files should be empty or have a full path between "".
I managed to install the stadium server, when I close the stadium server should I save when the message appears?

No you don't need to save it every time. Just the very first time you can save it to load the server faster the next time (the short cut method in the manual).
hi @papinho81 little question, my stadium server works fine but only in friendly match, in my career mode it does not load, i hear the sound of mario for the first time and then when i do A+S the second sound comes quickly by compared to my friendly matches and suddenly it does not load the right stadium I tried several stadiums all work in friendly matches and not in career mode ... do you have any idea?

hi @papinho81 little question, my stadium server works fine but only in friendly match, in my career mode it does not load, i hear the sound of mario for the first time and then when i do A+S the second sound comes quickly by compared to my friendly matches and suddenly it does not load the right stadium I tried several stadiums all work in friendly matches and not in career mode ... do you have any idea?

That's strange... Do you play in full screen mode? Did you start a new CM using the custom squad option (so that the db exactly matches what you have in friendly)?

By it doesn't load the right stadium, do you mean you get a custom stadium but not the one you expected?
Normally you should press the keys only once. Also in the newer version the key to load stadium should be $.

That's strange... Do you play in full screen mode? Did you start a new CM using the custom squad option (so that the db exactly matches what you have in friendly)?

By it doesn't load the right stadium, do you mean you get a custom stadium but not the one you expected?
Normally you should press the keys only once. Also in the newer version the key to load stadium should be $.
yes I started my career mod with the up-to-date teams, I play in full screen.. I'll see tomorrow to load the stadium just by pressing $ once.. I'm going to hear both mario sounds anyway ?

yes I started my career mod with the up-to-date teams, I play in full screen.. I'll see tomorrow to load the stadium just by pressing $ once.. I'm going to hear both mario sounds anyway ?
hi @papinho81 i started a new career using custom teams, during the championship match i managed to download the right stadium for my team (lyon - olympic park lyonnais) .. however during a match at the away against Angers which has no stadium created I tried to import another stadium (that of guigamp) but it did not work and I had a generic stadium.. does this mean that you can only choose the stadium associated with the home team? (for a final for example I will not be able to choose a specific stadium other than the stadium of my team or the credits?
another example during pre-season matches I only have generic stadiums, impossible to download a stadium from the server (and now I only use $ once in full screen) - is this normal?

hi @papinho81 i started a new career using custom teams, during the championship match i managed to download the right stadium for my team (lyon - olympic park lyonnais) .. however during a match at the away against Angers which has no stadium created I tried to import another stadium (that of guigamp) but it did not work and I had a generic stadium.. does this mean that you can only choose the stadium associated with the home team? (for a final for example I will not be able to choose a specific stadium other than the stadium of my team or the credits?
another example during pre-season matches I only have generic stadiums, impossible to download a stadium from the server (and now I only use $ once in full screen) - is this normal?
Can we use the cgfe after having installed this stadium server? or should we go back to a fifa 16 clean ?

Hi friends I still use your services, I installed the stadium server with the CG FILES SERVER, and during the installation I got an error message concerning a pitch asset folder "which could not be installed because a file of the same name already existed .. I finished the installation everything works but I can't get the stadium lawns that I can choose in the CG FILES SERVER app (selection from 1 to 15) ...and I end up with the original lawns suddenly .. does anyone have a solution? thanks in advance friends

HELLO @papinho81 LITTLE QUESTION WITH YOUR STADIUM SERVER WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO PLAY IN A GENERIC STADIUM? FOR EXAMPLE I CAN'T GET AC MILAN STADIUM BECAUSE I HAVE NO WAY TO THIS STADIUM (I ONLY KNOW THE STADIUM FILES THAT I DOWNLOADED WITH THE ALL STADIUM FIFA 16 PACK... THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COME BACK

Back
Top Bottom