Stadium Server R App

Hi @papinho81, is there any shortcut or workaround to install the same stadium server on a different game installation or do we always need to do the whole process from scratch for each version?

Is it possible to do this by simply extracting and interchanging the db files?

Hi @papinho81, is there any shortcut or workaround to install the same stadium server on a different game installation or do we always need to do the whole process from scratch for each version?

I was wondering the same thing actually. I want to set one up for the Classic Patch!

Reactions: cb7

No need to reinstall the whole thing . You just nedd to change the path to your game folder with the app, then what I did is that I created sort of back up filders for the exported files from the db and the stadium map for each version I needed. Just giv it back the normal name to use that specific version. Pretty much like we do with FIFA16 folder for origin.

See the picture bellow:

1659707188458.png

I did it and it works perfectly. The only extra step I had to do to make it work (besides your advise) was to put the Game folder files you have in the Stadium server rar package, inside my game folder installation:

1659707641220.png

Why are so many People say the reason to not playing with 1.00 exe is the lost of the Stadium Server?
Papinho‘s Stadium Server works always for me and it seems for others too. 😉
A little bit of setup to do and it works a charme. The logo and scoreboard changer by monkeydragon did the rest for me if anybody now ask for what about those two functions of the CGFE 16. There are working links at fifainfinity

Hey Pap! Any idea why I'm getting this error now? I had to do a fresh install of 16 and it's not working anymore :(

Loading required package: beepr
Error in if (nchar(game_folder_path) == 0) { :
missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

Hey Pap! Any idea why I'm getting this error now? I had to do a fresh install of 16 and it's not working anymore :(

Loading required package: beepr
Error in if (nchar(game_folder_path) == 0) { :
missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

Did you add back the custom kickoff hub file that comes with the app?

Could you try to open the file that store the game path with a text editor, and just put two quotation marks, then save. ("")
Sorry which file? And where should I put the quotation marks?

Edit: All sorted Pap! I just re-installed the last part, folder etc. Only took a couple of mins.

Last edited:
sorry guys why suddenly the server no longer reads the stadiums of some teams? I have not made any changes and for some teams a certain stadium is loaded regardless of which zip the server is sent back to. for example I have always managed to load the juventus stadium and now I always load '' estadio de las artes '' at random. These are the messages that appear:

1662310324959.png

also, the game don't record changes in stadiumassigment anymore, but i can't remember of doing any edit in the squad files, unless they depend on the new fip

is possible to de-activate the app option that assigns net to the stadium and let the game read the sceneassets files? I can't add more colornets and i also tried to insert the folder ''goalnet'' and the rx3 with the net color into the rar but it doesnt work

Again, the app can't load the stadium of a specific team, Monza in this case, and neither with the backup of stadiumassignment i solved the problem. It load " goodison park " as if i selected everton

Is it possible that the app collides with certain ids? I cant explain this behavior. Why has to load goodison park? I cant see any correlation, i also ispected the files into the zip and they are different from those of the everton stadium. I would like to go all the way with this problem because it could affect also some other teams. If anyone had a similiar experience please let me know

I cant solve this problem and i cant understand why it happens only with betis. Where can i find "dimnames" to solve it?

Sorry guys, first time checking the Stadium boards for Fifa. I just bought Fifa 23. Can Stadium Server be used for it? Cheers guys.

Back
Top Bottom