Stadium Server R App

@papinho81 i did it all to the letter ... oh i made some progress -:)))) ... basically i make a friendly check the luigi ferraris stadium at sampdoria ... before playing with the command i hear the two confirmation sounds .. .is everything ok? no because when the game starts I don't see Marassi but the same stupid stadium I saw yesterday ... where am I wrong? maybe I don't take passes that you take for granted? thank you very much

EDIT:the nice thing is that now with any team I always have this damn stadiumView attachment 143608View attachment 143609

So, if you are hearing the two sounds and you are always getting the same stadium that means that may be you didn't provide the right location for your game folder. You should provide the path toward your main game folder "FIFA 16".

As for the error above are you in full screen mode when pressing the key $? Otherwise the app is reading the wrong pixels.

So, if you are hearing the two sounds and you are always getting the same stadium that means that may be you didn't provide the right location for your game folder. You should provide the path toward your main game folder "FIFA 16".

As for the error above are you in full screen mode when pressing the key $? Otherwise the app is reading the wrong pixels.
As for the error above are you in full screen mode when pressing the key $? Otherwise the app is reading the wrong pixels....Inter when I press shift + 4? The path where I change it in the window? But I don't understand: you told me that I can put the stadiums where I want ... or did I get it wrong? Could you give me your path?

As for the error above are you in full screen mode when pressing the key $? Otherwise the app is reading the wrong pixels....Inter when I press shift + 4? The path where I change it in the window? But I don't understand: you told me that I can put the stadiums where I want ... or did I get it wrong? Could you give me your path?

I mean when at the kick off hub, when you press $ to activate the server you must been in full screen not in window mode.

You can store stadium wherever you want (except Documents) but you need to provide the correct path toward your game folder to the tool or it won't load the stadium in the correct place. Click BROWSE button and check that the path is the correct one.

ok tomorrow I'll try and I'll let you know ... PS: but the stadium that appears to me what stadium is it?

That's the default stadium for the fix ID my server uses. It is some custom made stadium for a Chilean team. I chose it because its files where small.
In the meantime if you want to play with the default game stadium, just add // before the line STADIUM_ID=177 inside your cl.ini

That's the default stadium for the fix ID my server uses. It is some custom made stadium for a Chilean team. I chose it because its files where small.
In the meantime if you want to play with the default game stadium, just add // before the line STADIUM_ID=177 inside your cl.ini

Just remember that you have to press $ before every game, even with default game stadiums such as Bernabeu. And take good notice of the message I posted today about the difference in name displayed between the db and the kick off hub.

For example if you use FIP, the name of Liverpool stadium in the stadium.txt file of the db is Anfield but the kick off hub display Anfield Stadium. Because of that the app fails to load Anfield correctly. It can be a problem for teams that do not appear in the stadiumasignement table of the db.Could it be a reason why I don't load stadiums? Could you explain to me in simple words what I should do?

Just remember that you have to press $ before every game, even with default game stadiums such as Bernabeu. And take good notice of the message I posted today about the difference in name displayed between the db and the kick off hub.

For example if you use FIP, the name of Liverpool stadium in the stadium.txt file of the db is Anfield but the kick off hub display Anfield Stadium. Because of that the app fails to load Anfield correctly. It can be a problem for teams that do not appear in the stadiumasignement table of the db.Could it be a reason why I don't load stadiums? Could you explain to me in simple words what I should do?
https://evoweb.uk/threads/stadium-server-r-app.80625/post-3718118

Try installing it over FIFA 16 full vanilla version and I'm sure you won't have any problems. The FIP Patch you're using has a database modified with "wrong" (or at least) different stadium names that makes the Stadium Server not detect the stadium properly. You can fix it doing this: https://evoweb.uk/threads/stadium-server-r-app.80625/post-3718118

Otherwise, as I said, try it installing it over FIFA 16 vanilla version first

Inside the folder Stadium Server R App\python_script, you will find a "Screen_shot_shortcut_mss" file. There you can change the shortcut "$" to another character

# The key combination to check
COMBINATIONS = [
{keyboard.KeyCode(char='$')} --- change to anything you want
]

If it doesn't let you open the stadium file location because the windows "doesn't open", the stad_source file location or the game location, you can edit the files inside this folder R things\Working_Function

There you have:

game_dir_default.R = main game folder
game_exe_default.R = main game .exe file
stad_source_location_default.R = stad_source file you downloaded location
stadium_dir_default.R = stadium you want to install location (it can be a .zip or a folder)

Open any of these files with notepad and paste the location of the file (always between " ", so "yourlocationhere" )

If you hear one sound after pressing the key $, it does find the screenshot. The first sound precisely tells you the screenshot is being processed. The second sound tells you the stadium files have been copied and are ready.

If you hear one sound after pressing the key $, it does find the screenshot. The first sound precisely tells you the screenshot is being processed. The second sound tells you the stadium files have been copied and are ready.
yes but how do I find it since I don't have it?

To find it, click on the STOP button, then press $ to take the screenshot (the python script is responsible for taking the screenshot). Since the server will not be working the screenshot will be availale inside the main app folder.
Ok tomorrow I try and tell you

Oh thank you papinho. I forgot its deleted after the game is closed. We weren't able to find it.

We had two more errors:

"The stadium textures for the stadium with the ID: 180 could not be found in the game/data/sceneassets/stadium folder or in the stad_source_files.zip. Your stadium will not be loaded"

The second:

"Error in file_loader_external(). Stadium textures are missing. Error during zip extraction".

______

Probably it's a specific stadium problem? (With specific I mean, the external specific stadium we are trying to load)

Oh thank you papinho. I forgot its deleted after the game is closed. We weren't able to find it.

We had two more errors:

"The stadium textures for the stadium with the ID: 180 could not be found in the game/data/sceneassets/stadium folder or in the stad_source_files.zip. Your stadium will not be loaded"

The second:

"Error in file_loader_external(). Stadium textures are missing. Error during zip extraction".

______

Probably it's a specific stadium problem? (With specific I mean, the external specific stadium we are trying to load)

Before loading external stadium, I would recommend giving a try with default games stadiums. Like, try to load the default Anfield. It will help separating server errors from stadium packaging problems.
The wrong ID thing can happen sometime if the server miss the I after the stadium name. The abilty of the server is dependent on the resolution used (higher resolution, better screenshot).

I had the stadium id error sometimes myself a couple of mont ago and I have edited the OCR process, which has fixed it for myself. I have attached my updated version. Put it inside "Stadium Server R App\R things\Working_Function"

Attachments

• capture_id.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 6
@papinho81 hello ... another round another gift: -)))) ... today I re exported the tgabelle using the English language instead of the Italian one ... I downloaded the capture file and put it .. in "Stadium Server R App \ R things \ Working_Function "... nothing to do I always hear only a sound ... I am attaching the errors he tells me ... thanks byeScreenshot (17).pngScreenshot (16).png

@papinho81 hello ... another round another gift: -)))) ... today I re exported the tgabelle using the English language instead of the Italian one ... I downloaded the capture file and put it .. in "Stadium Server R App \ R things \ Working_Function "... nothing to do I always hear only a sound ... I am attaching the errors he tells me ... thanks byeView attachment 143963View attachment 143962
Try to load the stadium using the SEARCH button.
Type Genoa in your search.
See if it gives you the long Mario sound, then if you see the stadium you expect.

I tried it can't find it ... I always hear a sound ... I am attaching a screenshot ...View attachment 143990

I had the same error today. It was because the pass of the stadium was wrong. It had a ' in it.

Could you repeat the same procedure I asked before but searching for Barcelona instead (no need to assign a stadium with the server.)

I mean I do the stadium research by writing instead of Genoa Barcelona? Then what should I do? I'm sorry I didn't understand ...

I mean I do the stadium research by writing instead of Genoa Barcelona? Then what should I do? I'm sorry I didn't understand ...
1) Open the stadium server, wait that the app window shows up
2) Click the SEARCH button
3) Inside the white box bellow "Type Home team name here:" type Barcelona
4) Double click on the result that says FC Barcelona, the white box at the bottom should be filled with FC Barcelona
5) Click OK
6) Wait for the end level Mario sound or an error
7) If 6 completed, open the game and go play with whatever the team, do you see th Cam Nou?

1) Open the stadium server, wait that the app window shows up
2) Click the SEARCH button
3) Inside the white box bellow "Type Home team name here:" type Barcelona
4) Double click on the result that says FC Barcelona, the white box at the bottom should be filled with FC Barcelona
5) Click OK
6) Wait for the end level Mario sound or an error
7) If 6 completed, open the game and go play with whatever the team, do you see th Cam Nou?
Ok today I try and tell you ... so I just have to search for Barcelona without assigning them a stadium and playing, right?

Back
Top Bottom