Steam Deck [Hardware]

Thanks for the feedback if you got one already, didn't know about it.
Through the OS should be more limited.
AIO patched? Well there's only Sany's PES 6 patchs here, but perhaps on others website mate i suppose, i'm often on they said AIO but talking about the patch installation, you need the game.
I got no idea if you may try to install the game then a patch... Would be cool for for handheld lovers.

Thanks for the feedback if you got one already, didn't know about it.
Through the OS should be more limited.
AIO patched? Well there's only Sany's PES 6 patchs here, but perhaps on others website mate i suppose, i'm often on they said AIO but talking about the patch installation, you need the game.
I got no idea if you may try to install the game then a patch... Would be cool for for handheld lovers.

The OS is not limited in any way apart from some Anti Cheat games not working. But the steam deck fully runs on Linux and is fully open. Nothing is closed off, it just works like a regular PC, You can make everything work on it if you want to.

And you can install windows on it if you want (dont recommend it, Linux has some crazy nice performance features) to get that final 0.1% working on it.

Its just a PC, in a handheld format, best device ive held.
Yeah i was talking about Sany's AIOs, they have the whole game added to them. Would be the easiest for me to test, but hooking files and everything works. Whole desktop mode and everything to get mods done.

I did make a huge showcase of what the device can, sorry if i cant self promote it, but might up the knowledge. It has english cc (automatically generated but with terminoligy fixes) as its in dutch. Could be a nice watch if you want to know more about the deck. Its a long one though cause theres so much to explore

Ah if it's a linux OS i just saw the whole stuff, it's kinda like a Laptop in terms of possibilities, made to play (i mean for the game to install etc., compatibility, even tons of emulators) so yes for an Handheld as you can install practically everything like a PC then it's all good for those who are interested here.

Back
Top Bottom