The Master League adventures thread

Thats a rough ride mate, some sessions of PES is just "f...Y..." from konami, no matter what youre going to have a hard time beating anyone

It was absolutely one of those sessions mate - Everything I tried turned to shit whilst the CPU could do no wrong.

Congrats on qualifying for the EL buddy - I agree the teams in the EL and ECL leave a bit more to the imagination, the CL has gone really stale the last few years with the same teams dominating or being involved. That’s speaking as a Liverpool fan too.

@Kopite1990 that's part of the struggle bro! The struggle is half of the fun. :) Hopefully your Europa League campaign will fill up your coffers enough to go aggressively on the transfer market like you said! Those peaks and valleys are a normal part of any season, and also, as you incorporate new players, it might take a while for team spirit to gel while they understand each other! All in all I think you're doing ok, just make sure you rotate your players. :)

@rockstrongo Good job qualifying for Europa! Now the real fun begins: The transfer window and making the team stronger for next season's challenge! The good part is that not only do you have the played league to look forward to, but also EL, which in a way I find more fun than the CL sometimes due to having more "lesser-known" teams! :TU:

Definitely mate - This is the most fun part, going through some pain and building up your squad. I think the team spirit has definitely played a part, it’s dropped a little this season after we signed and sold a few players.

Season 2 began yesterday
Got high hopes to challenge for a 4-5th position this year, at least last 32 of the EL.
Signed a few players to start it off, i have a transfer budget of 36 million euros, but kept my signings to a total of 16.

Baloy CB OVR 82
Abdallah RB OVR 84
Basta RB OVR 82
Danic LMF OVR 83
Samedov RMF OVR 86

My Europa League group looks pretty managable, maybe Spurs being the team that pulls away there
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 01_32_56.png

My first three league games was a pretty damn good start, 3 wins and one at Barcelona winning 3-0
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 16_42_46.png

One question guys, the stadiums that are hardcoded to its teams (Barca at camp nou etc) any way to change them in this patch.
One of my hardcoded teams/stadiums are wrong in this patch, Deportivo has Riazor (which is correct) when playing an exhibition game, but playing ML its another stadium, think its Racing Santanders stadium being assign to them, not a biggie if thats the only one

Baloy CB OVR 82
Abdallah RB OVR 84
Basta RB OVR 82
Danic LMF OVR 83
Samedov RMF OVR 86
This is an impressive roster of players, based on their overall ratings! Looks like you reinforced several positions, especially on the wings for your new Liga and European adventure!

In terms of the stadium, I'm not sure, but maybe you could try changing something in stadiumserv.dll in kitserver? Or alternately, create a stadium which looks like Riazor and assign it to the team? Just throwing ideas out there.

This is an impressive roster of players, based on their overall ratings! Looks like you reinforced several positions, especially on the wings for your new Liga and European adventure!

In terms of the stadium, I'm not sure, but maybe you could try changing something in stadiumserv.dll in kitserver? Or alternately, create a stadium which looks like Riazor and assign it to the team? Just throwing ideas out there.
Its not really a big thing, a bit annoying thats all, so far the only team.
Yes quite a good transfer window so far, and the quality is really making a difference so far

Match day 4.
Deportivo away
This was one of those games were the game fucked with me up until the 75th minute or so.
Miss after miss after miss, and on top of that Depor scored on a freekick in the 60th minute.
But, a quick goal after kick off, a corner goal and then in the 90th 3-1me.
Almost rage quit a few times tbh
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 20_29_04.png

Match day 1 of the Europa League.
St Etienne at home (a fav team irl for me)
Not much of a drama, went 2-0 up after 55 min, kept possesion, they scored on a header, shouldnt have happened, but a healthy 2-1 win.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 20_29_15.png

First loss of the season came against Getafe away
away, not a big thing, would have taken a draw a bit of bad luck (three shots in the crossbar)
But still, its ok.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 20_31_59.png

Hey! After a while of following the stories you guys post here, here's my first ML too!

Wanted to go for an English club to start, PES2021 as well. The squads are a mix between 2022/23 and 2023/24, along with the ML starting date being the 2020/21 season. That's a bit confusing so it's better to just call it Season 1.

The team? Bristol City!
(led by Dean Smith)
1695175941704.png

Bristol City haven't been in the top flight since the 1979/80 season, falling short in 2007/08 (lost the Championship play-offs final 0-1 to Hull City) which was the closest they've gotten in the last 40 years. The aim is to get promoted in the first two seasons.

1695176226616.png

That's our starting lineup for the debut, against the newly promoted Ipswich Town. A lot of faith in our centre-backs, Kalas and Naismith, along with Jason Knight and Andreas Weimann in midfield. At right-back a youngster who impressed during pre-season: Joël Doumbia.
Him, along with Andy Knox (15yo), Chris Williams (15yo), Mark Desnoes (17yo), Steffan Davies (18yo) and Gareth Rainey (17yo) were all created youngsters to simulate some kind of youth academy, so we will hopefully see all of them come through at some point.

Our debut was tough:

1695176573827.png

We were playing really well until our starting left-back, Cameron Pring, got unfairly sent off around the 30th minute. Ipswich went on to score twice, but two goals (90+1 and 90+3) by Andreas Weimann gave us an incredible league opener. The boys managed to rescue the point, hopefully we can start being more careful with the fouls though!

Hey! After a while of following the stories you guys post here, here's my first ML too!

Wanted to go for an English club to start, PES2021 as well. The squads are a mix between 2022/23 and 2023/24, along with the ML starting date being the 2020/21 season. That's a bit confusing so it's better to just call it Season 1.

The team? Bristol City!
(led by Dean Smith)
View attachment 236326

Bristol City haven't been in the top flight since the 1979/80 season, falling short in 2007/08 (lost the Championship play-offs final 0-1 to Hull City) which was the closest they've gotten in the last 40 years. The aim is to get promoted in the first two seasons.

View attachment 236327

That's our starting lineup for the debut, against the newly promoted Ipswich Town. A lot of faith in our centre-backs, Kalas and Naismith, along with Jason Knight and Andreas Weimann in midfield. At right-back a youngster who impressed during pre-season: Joël Doumbia.
Him, along with Andy Knox (15yo), Chris Williams (15yo), Mark Desnoes (17yo), Steffan Davies (18yo) and Gareth Rainey (17yo) were all created youngsters to simulate some kind of youth academy, so we will hopefully see all of them come through at some point.

Our debut was tough:

View attachment 236328

We were playing really well until our starting left-back, Cameron Pring, got unfairly sent off around the 30th minute. Ipswich went on to score twice, but two goals (90+1 and 90+3) by Andreas Weimann gave us an incredible league opener. The boys managed to rescue the point, hopefully we can start being more careful with the fouls though!

Looking forward to following this mate - Good luck 👍🏻

The team? Bristol City!
(led by Dean Smith)
View attachment 236326

View attachment 236327

Our debut was tough:

View attachment 236328

Great stuff buddy, looking forward to your journey

A couple of games from yesterday
Match day 6 La Liga a home game vs Real Zaragoza
Though the result was a blowout, and even the stats were heavily in my favor, Zaragoza had a couple of great chances when the score was 1-1, if i hadnt held them off then id probably end up losing.
Still we pull together, and finished them off 5-1
Brilliant display by our midfield thats been a joy to watch
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 21_23_12.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 21_24_39.png

Match day 2 of the Europa League away to Fiorentina
Not much to report there, we took a heavy defeat vs a very good side, constant uphill battle, trailing the whole game.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 22_20_48.png

Home wins are a must in this group, one slip up and im gone, so need to focus and come out strong in my double header vs Spurs the next two games.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 22_21_05.png

Match day 7 of La Liga vs Elche at home
Elche is a weird one in this game/patch, newcomers but still a team full off 75-82 OVR players, starting to suspect a Saudi money laudering scheme here;)
Anyway, we came out firing on all cylinders and smashed them back to the middle age, winning 4-0
Once again, a strong defense and a very fast/creative midfield lets us keep possesion and then when the gap appears hit them with both pace and accuracy
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 22_46_30.png
Like i said we play a mix of possesion football but also with a very deadly/fast quick counter when needed, the team feels like its coming on quite good this season.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 19-09-2023 22_48_24.png

My only concern right now is a couple of 3-4 week injuries going in to the next set of games

Though the result was a blowout, and even the stats were heavily in my favor, Zaragoza had a couple of great chances when the score was 1-1, if i hadnt held them off then id probably end up losing.
View attachment 236415
View attachment 236416

Not much to report there, we took a heavy defeat vs a very good side, constant uphill battle, trailing the whole game.
View attachment 236417

Home wins are a must in this group, one slip up and im gone, so need to focus and come out strong in my double header vs Spurs the next two games.
View attachment 236418

Elche is a weird one in this game/patch, newcomers but still a team full off 75-82 OVR players, starting to suspect a Saudi money laudering scheme here;)
Anyway, we came out firing on all cylinders and smashed them back to the middle age, winning 4-0
Once again, a strong defense and a very fast/creative midfield lets us keep possesion and then when the gap appears hit them with both pace and accuracy
View attachment 236420
Like i said we play a mix of possesion football but also with a very deadly/fast quick counter when needed, the team feels like its coming on quite good this season.

View attachment 236421

My only concern right now is a couple of 3-4 week injuries going in to the next set of games

Brilliant start to the season mate - 20 goals in 7 games is some going 👏🏻

Loves the strike in the video too! The lighting on the pitch looks so authentic, then toss in the real stadiums too and it looks fantastic. I assume it’s a modded version of 2013?

A more positive update this time around. We have qualified from our Europa League group, finishing top:

IMG_1622.jpeg

The one game we did lose was away to Fenerbahce, that was down to a world class free-kick which they scored late on in the match. Other than that we have proven that we can more than hold our own at this level.

Our reward for finishing top is a round of 32 tie against Nice. I thought that was a kind draw at first but looking at their squad they have a lot of decent players and a 4 star OVR. A tough test awaits for sure.

We have managed to steady our league form too, with 3 wins and a draw from our last 4 matches. We have about 8 league games now before the Europa League and domestic cup kicks back in. It will be nice to just worry about the league for a few weeks and concentrate on climbing the table!

Time for an update on life in Argentina and it's been up and down.

First the results...

RC RESULTS 2.png

Our unbeaten home record went, Lanus doing us over, before a 17 year-old Vinicus Junior (you may have heard of him) scored twice to confined us to bottom place in our Libertadores group.

We can't get a run of decent form going, we seem to win a couple then lose or draw.

The Copa Argentina began with a two-legged win over Union, though we only went through on away goals. Tucuman await us in the Quarter-Final. After the poor Libertadores showing, the owner ain't overly happy, so need to go as far as possible in this Cup.

We do sit inside the top 10 as it stands...

18ab2c455943-f1a113809EE96A06AD5.190B33253C486EB2_message_433956760510314_1695143595743.jpg

There was the small matter of the January transfer window to deal with as well.

CB Sigali was the subject of a £4million bid from Paranense in Brazil and with his age considered it was too good to refuse.

To replace him, we nabbed Rodrigo Moreira from rivals Independiante for £1.5million.

Rodrigo-Moreira-clasico-2017.jpg

Then it went a bit mental...

Picture2.png

It was always going to be a big ask to keep one of the hottest young prospects in World Football and Fiorentina put in a bid, which was accepted, knowing that the player wanted the move.

With Martinez boarding the plane to Italy and back-up forward Enrique Trivero being sold to Heracles for £4.5million, our only striking options were an ageing Lisandro Lopez and youth academy graduate Miggy Bianchi.

We got wind that Luis Quinones wanted out of UNAL in Mexico. A quick call to his agent and a deal just shy of £5million was sorted. He can play down the flank but also up top, his pace being his main weapon.

01gwff7btyh22z1egyba.jpg

To wrap up a hectic final day, Paraguayan forward, Jorge Benitez, was brought in on a 6 month loan from Monterrey, with the view to finding a proper replacement for Martinez in the summer.

20180724184645.jpg

In other squad news, Miggy Bianchi, at the tender age of 17 is currently our top scorer. The club are looking into a new contract to ward off any interest.

So we head into the remainder of the season with a much changed looking forward line, a few players who are definitely playing for their futures and the knowledge that come the next transfer window, we have a huge war chest to get this side challenging the likes of River & Boca 🇦🇷🔵⚪

Brilliant start to the season mate - 20 goals in 7 games is some going 👏🏻

Loves the strike in the video too! The lighting on the pitch looks so authentic, then toss in the real stadiums too and it looks fantastic. I assume it’s a modded version of 2013?
Its patched, no clue if it's any graphics altered with, but it looks so awesome at times.
Brilliant start indeed, got the hang of defending ,sure helps:)
Don't think I played this as much then as now.
Lovely game

First the results...

View attachment 236452

Our unbeaten home record went, Lanus doing us over, before a 17 year-old Vinicus Junior (you may have heard of him) scored twice to confined us to bottom place in our Libertadores group.

We can't get a run of decent form going, we seem to win a couple then lose or draw.

The Copa Argentina began with a two-legged win over Union, though we only went through on away goals. Tucuman await us in the Quarter-Final. After the poor Libertadores showing, the owner ain't overly happy, so need to go as far as possible in this Cup.

View attachment 236453

CB Sigali was the subject of a £4million bid from Paranense in Brazil and with his age considered it was too good to refuse.

To replace him, we nabbed Rodrigo Moreira from rivals Independiante for £1.5million.

View attachment 236454

View attachment 236455

It was always going to be a big ask to keep one of the hottest young prospects in World Football and Fiorentina put in a bid, which was accepted, knowing that the player wanted the move.

With Martinez boarding the plane to Italy and back-up forward Enrique Trivero being sold to Heracles for £4.5million, our only striking options were an ageing Lisandro Lopez and youth academy graduate Miggy Bianchi.

We got wind that Luis Quinones wanted out of UNAL in Mexico. A quick call to his agent and a deal just shy of £5million was sorted. He can play down the flank but also up top, his pace being his main weapon.

View attachment 236458

To wrap up a hectic final day, Paraguayan forward, Jorge Benitez, was brought in on a 6 month loan from Monterrey, with the view to finding a proper replacement for Martinez in the summer.

View attachment 236460

In other squad news, Miggy Bianchi, at the tender age of 17 is currently our top scorer. The club are looking into a new contract to ward off any interest.

So we head into the remainder of the season with a much changed looking forward line, a few players who are definitely playing for their futures and the knowledge that come the next transfer window, we have a huge war chest to get this side challenging the likes of River & Boca 🇦🇷🔵⚪
Lovely report mate.
Hope you have a great 2nd half of the season

A more positive update this time around. We have qualified from our Europa League group, finishing top:

View attachment 236449

The one game we did lose was away to Fenerbahce, that was down to a world class free-kick which they scored late on in the match. Other than that we have proven that we can more than hold our own at this level.

Our reward for finishing top is a round of 32 tie against Nice. I thought that was a kind draw at first but looking at their squad they have a lot of decent players and a 4 star OVR. A tough test awaits for sure.

We have managed to steady our league form too, with 3 wins and a draw from our last 4 matches. We have about 8 league games now before the Europa League and domestic cup kicks back in. It will be nice to just worry about the league for a few weeks and concentrate on climbing the table!
Congratsate, top of the table in the EL, that's awesome!
The league have always been my priority, but cash generated through Euro cups is so good and welcomed to build squads from

Cheers mate.

What I didn't realise is, we only play 27 League games 😂

I thought they played each other twice, so with 24 played, I've only got 3 left and the domestic cup!
It should be because its two seasons in one, no clue if the changed it, but it used to be a Apertura and a clausura?
Edit saw that they have a round robin with 27 games.
Guess you have to be a rocket science to figure it out, weird as hell

First the results...

View attachment 236452

View attachment 236453

View attachment 236454

View attachment 236455

View attachment 236458

View attachment 236460

Good to see a ML save played in PES2018, one of my personal favourites. What place would you have to reach for a Sudamericana/Libertadores spot?
View attachment 236415
View attachment 236416

View attachment 236417

View attachment 236418

View attachment 236420

View attachment 236421

You're doing well in the league but man, that's a tough draw for a UEL group, quite stacked
@ryudek Nice one! It'll be interesting to see if you can promote Bristol in two seasons like you mentioned. It'll be a challenge but a fun one in anycase! Will you play the transfer window openly or with some restrictions? Welcome to the thread!
I like to play it without restrictions but keeping it realistic. If I don't get promoted this season and a player overperforms, he'll get sold if we receive a good offer. I'll also try to prioritize UK players until promotion

IIRC, Argentina had Apertura and Clausura from the early 90's to the early 2010's, then they switched to one champion a year, then they switched to "Liga Profesional / Copa de Superliga" format they have right now in 2020. I think in terms of PES 2018, they should be having the one champion a year format.

In terms of South America, Colombia and Paraguay are the only leagues that have two officially and completely independent recognized league champions a year. :)

Last edited:
IIRC, Argentina had Apertura and Clausura from the early 90's to the early 2010's, then they switched to one champion a year, then they switched to "Liga Profesional / Copa de Superliga" format they have right now in 2020. I think in terms of PES 2018, they should be having the one champion a year format.

In terms of South America, Colombia and Paraguay are the only leagues that have two officially and completely independent recognized league champions a year. :)
Mexico still has it? (i know theyre a central american country)

Copa Del Rey vs Celta Vigo
Not much to report, a steady 3-0 at home then a 1-0 loss away, using the reserves for this one
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 21-09-2023 00_48_56.png

Then we had an easy game vs Granada, dead last and would be 3 easy points right?
Not quite to be honest.
A sunny and beautiful autumm day in San Sebastian became a tough nut to crack.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 21-09-2023 22_56_40.png

First half and i didnt anywhere close to a chance, a tough Granada defence shut me down completely.
Midway through the first half Granada had a shot that my usually great goalkeeper Raul Bravo parried it out straight in to traffic and it was 1-0 Granada.
2nd half and i started to play a bit more offense, pushing my team up and it had result straight away
My RMF Samedov hits a great strike making it 1-1.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 21-09-2023 23_07_00.png

Made a few changes to my team, did put up Mollo as a SS and it payed off in the 78th min when he smashed in 2-1
I pretty much shut the game down after that, super defensive and kept possesion.
great, but oh so hard fought winPro Evolution Soccer 2013 21-09-2023 23_17_04.pngEasily my toughest game so far, im having a great chance the next game vs Betis but after that its Spurs twice, Real Madrid then Sevilla

Vamos!!!
tweet-image.png

I got Master League fever lately, probably even cause all those new brilliant stories of the last weeks 🙂

Problem is that I have a lot going on.. mainly Pes 21 with Spezia and Pes 19 with Man U, but the more I read your recounts the more I want to start new ones, despite me still enjoying those and despite not really having the time to play all this stuff😅.. I guess I'll keep rotating them depending from mood.

Anyway, one future project would be on Pes 12, the vanilla game with only the official updates, I'd love to start from the second fake, classic division with defaults, a custom team and a custom stadium. But I guess it will have to wait a bit.

Instead, two days ago I started a ML on Pes 2018, with the Pte Patch.. wanted to properly tackle the game for a while and @abcdefg1 story with Racing further inspired me too.

Decided to go in Eredividisie and picked Heerenveen, which is, togheter with Willem II, my favourite "small" team in Netherlands (already played more than a ML on past Pes with both teams.. love the shirts to death!). The fact they feature a young Ødegaard, one of the modern players I like the most, was another nice plus.

I went Superstar/classic/12 minutes.. and the start was of course catastrophic, with 3 losses in a row.. so, even if I generally don't do market on my first transfer window with a team, and even if we already have some very nice players like midfield veteran leader Schaars, right back Dumfries, winger Rojas and the already mentioned Ødegaard, decided to change something in the last days, selling the disastrous forward Ghoochannejhad and the second keeper, and bringing in game changer Maxi Gomez:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 23-20-50.png

who is a bit of an Icardi clone :P, both physically and technically. And young, very promising midfielder Bazoer:

Screenshot 2023-09-21 23-21-07.png

while Bazoer needed some more time to adapt, I immediately launched Gomez as a starter, who repaid me by practically scoring at least a goal in every game he played😳, granting me, togheter with Odegaard and Schaars, my first victory with Zwolle, a nice and unexpected draw with Feyenoord (intersped with other losses with Roda and AZ ), a victory in the first national Cup leg against, again, Zwolle, and a last victory against Ado Den Haag. That's where I am at at the moment:

Screenshot 2023-09-21 23-20-08.png

It has been a good mix of frustration and fun until now. Game is way more on the attacking side, which is also nice for varying things a bit compared with 21 and (at times) 19. Years ago I found this game insufferable, maybe I'm more open minded today, but given the shortcomings (which are still there) it feels like I'm playing a different game compared with then (I also suspect final updates make it way better).. looking forward to the next session 🙂

I got Master League fever lately, probably even cause all those new brilliant stories of the last weeks 🙂

Problem is that I have a lot going on.. mainly Pes 21 with Spezia and Pes 19 with Man U, but the more I read your recounts the more I want to start new ones, despite me still enjoying those and despite not really having the time to play all this stuff😅.. I guess I'll keep rotating them depending from mood.

Anyway, one future project would be on Pes 12, the vanilla game with only the official updates, I'd love to start from the second fake, classic division with defaults, a custom team and a custom stadium. But I guess it will have to wait a bit.

Instead, two days ago I started a ML on Pes 2018, with the Pte Patch.. wanted to properly tackle the game for a while and @abcdefg1 story with Racing further inspired me too.

Decided to go in Eredividisie and picked Heerenveen, which is, togheter with Willem II, my favourite "small" team in Netherlands (already played more than a ML on past Pes with both teams.. love the shirts to death!). The fact they feature a young Ødegaard, one of the modern players I like the most, was another nice plus.

I went Superstar/classic/12 minutes.. and the start was of course catastrophic, with 3 losses in a row.. so, even if I generally don't do market on my first transfer window with a team, and even if we already have some very nice players like midfield veteran leader Schaars, right back Dumfries, winger Rojas and the already mentioned Ødegaard, decided to change something in the last days, selling the disastrous forward Ghoochannejhad and the second keeper, and bringing in game changer Maxi Gomez:
View attachment 236756

who is a bit of an Icardi clone :P, both physically and technically. And young, very promising midfielder Bazoer:

View attachment 236757

while Bazoer needed some more time to adapt, I immediately launched Gomez as a starter, who repaid me by practically scoring at least a goal in every game he played😳, granting me, togheter with Odegaard and Schaars, my first victory with Zwolle, a nice and unexpected draw with Feyenoord (intersped with other losses with Roda and AZ ), a victory in the first national Cup leg against, again, Zwolle, and a last victory against Ado Den Haag. That's where I am at at the moment:

View attachment 236763

It has been a good mix of frustration and fun until now. Game is way more on the attacking side, which is also nice for varying things a bit compared with 21 and (at times) 19. Years ago I found this game insufferable, maybe I'm more open minded today, but given the shortcomings (which are still there) it feels like I'm playing a different game compared with then (I also suspect final updates make it way better).. looking forward to the next session 🙂
Great having you back buddy!
So cool doing the Eriedivisie, not many have done that in here, same with Ligue 1/2 which is fully licensed.
Me too got the PES 2018 fever, DL smokepatch (unlucky it being the 2018/19 roster but thats ok)
Decided to go with a blast from my PES 20 past, Salernitana!
Still having my PES 2013 as a main ML, but will dabble with PES 2018 from time to time, until shitty TS breaks me i guess:)
Im having a 47 team spirit right now...

Hey! Back with an update... here's how things are looking at the start of the January window

1695352896844.png

Quite far from the main target, but we're still 9 points away with a LOT of games to play.

Tough start to the season was mainly because we were too much posession and forcing teams to stay back, with us lacking the quality to break through their defense. Switched the 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 and it's giving better results: we're now much more of a counter-attacking team than a posession-based team.

Low points: Ross McCrorie as a holding midfielder, way too slow and tall, not so good passing ability as well; Nahki Wells, tried him as lone striker, as second striker and even in both wings, never made a big difference and wasted quite a lot of chances; Kal Naismith, had a good couple of games but strikers kept on winning the physical duels; Joe Williams, bad partner for Jason Knight, bad passes and worse defending.

High points: youngsters like Stefan Bajic (GK), Joël Doumbia (RB) and even Tommy Conway (ST) have been key despite their lack of experience (Conway finds himself as the top goalscorer of the league with 14 goals); both Andreas Weimann and Jason Knight have been fantastic, they are the engine that makes the team work.

Made some signings as well:

1695353532295.png

We needed more depth in the squad so we signed Ola Shodipo (screenshot) to play in the left wing, left-back Aidy White and Michael O'Halloran to play as striker, replacing Conway when needed. These are not the best players IRL but they seem to have the stats to do the job here!

Here's the ideal formation from now until the end of the season. Hopefully next update is us getting to the playoffs!!

1695353770808.png

@Madmac79 Great to see you back in the thread bro!! :BSCARF:Lke @rockstrongo mentioned, not many people play Eredivisie, it is kind of a "mystery" league for me! I am only familiar with some of the 2000's Ajax, PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord teams, especially Feyenoord because I am a huge Shinji Ono fan, but I know very little about the smaller teams! Looking at the Heerenveen kits, they do look awesome! Great color combination. :) Can't wait to hear how the rest of your story goes.. I was wondering bro, is there any reason why you chose PTE patch over smoke patch? Are there any particular advantages of PTE?

Also, regarding PES 2018, I think it's a solid game! The only issue I have with it is the defending/tackling, it seems like the vanilla gameplay leaves too much space and going in for the tackle is quite hard! Thankfully, I've been able to find the following gameplay mod which solves this issue!
https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-2018-vs-2019-vs-2020-vs-2021.89362/page-5#post-3960732

You're making me want to go back to 2018 and complete my Europa Pride League story with FCSB! :)

Back
Top Bottom