The Master League adventures thread

Hmm, its extremely tempting to start a fresh save now that i have the PTE patch with game play tools etc.
I know im doing it somewhere down the line, might as well be now.
Well see
The gameplay tool is really a great bonus to the game. I have made very small personal tweaks to the gameplay (a bit more ball weight, shot power, better goalkeepers, and more strict referees) and I'm really liking the results! :)

The gameplay tool is really a great bonus to the game. I have made very small personal tweaks to the gameplay (a bit more ball weight, shot power, better goalkeepers, and more strict referees) and I'm really liking the resul

The gameplay tool is really a great bonus to the game. I have made very small personal tweaks to the gameplay (a bit more ball weight, shot power, better goalkeepers, and more strict referees) and I'm really liking the results! :)
Same here, thats why i want to restart.
You vcan change gamespeed as well right?
lets say im on -2 but want it a little faster, i can do that right?
Is there a cam tool as well.
btw, thanks for fixing the link to it earlier bro

Lautarito is one of my favorite Argentinean players! How old is he in your save? It's going to be a challenge, but it would be great if you could retain him long term (although like in real life, he might get a tempting offer from Europe!) Looking foward to hearing how you do with Racing bro! :TU:

Oh and PES 2017 forever! :BSCARF:

He's 20 on this, I'm playing PES18.

I will try and hold onto Martinez but if a bigger club comes in, it will be a struggle!!

Same here, thats why i want to restart.
You vcan change gamespeed as well right?
lets say im on -2 but want it a little faster, i can do that right?
Is there a cam tool as well.
btw, thanks for fixing the link to it earlier bro
No problem! Acually it was @cb7 who uploaded it! :TU:
The tool includes a speed bar, and also a camera tool! (although I haven't figured out how the camera tool works yet).
So you can find an intermediate between -1 and -2 speeder! You can see the Game speed bar below. :)

1694634792884.png

@abcdefg1 haha I thought it was 17 for a second, but 18 is also a great game, very nice palette! :TU:

No problem! Acually it was @cb7 who uploaded it! :TU:
The tool includes a speeder, and also a camera tool! (although I haven't figured out how the camera tool works yet).
So you can find an intermediate between -1 and -2 speeder! You can see the Game speed bar below. :)

View attachment 234999

@abcdefg1 haha I thought it was 17 for a second, but 18 is also a great game, very nice palette! :TU:
Brilliant mate, guess my Real Sociedad ML is officially scrapped
And thanks a bunch @cb7

@rockstrongo hehe we will start at the same time :).

I'm thinking that, alongside my personal ML stories thread, I want to come back to this thread as well, start a story here without so much detail "more of a play and post in shorter format", and join in the party with you guys. :)

It will be a PES 2013 Portuguese team, details to be unveiled soon!

[HIDE][/HIDE]
@rockstrongo hehe we will start at the same time :).

I'm thinking that, alongside my personal ML stories thread, I want to come back to this thread as well, start a story here without so much detail "more of a play and post in shorter format", and join in the party with you guys. :)

It will be a PES 2013 Portuguese team, details to be unveiled soon!
Lovely buddy, looking fw to it

View attachment 234940

The journey begins. My made up, Argentine manager - Javi Franco - is appointed Manager of Racing Club.

Racing have a strong squad, with the likes of Lautaro Martinez already at the club.

Spent a good while going through it and the only 2 positions I needed 'cover' for were CB & DMF.

Not a bad budget of around £13mill to spend.

I've set up 2 formations, a 4-1-3-2 attacking & a 5-3-2 more defensive tactic. Both fluid formations. Sorted out the training and then it was into the transfer window.

33 year-old Miguel Martinez is brought in on a 1 year-loan as CB cover.

View attachment 234944

Next in the door was Gonzalo Baglivo, a DMF from UT Cajamarca for a few hundred grand, as back-up for Domiguez.

View attachment 234950

I edit all the Youth players, basically tidy up their appearance and give them proper names. 17 year-old, Argentine, Miggy Bianchi is promoted to the 1st team fold...

View attachment 234946

A few players were sold, mainly younger ones who are low rated and have no chance of making it. My CB Sigali attracted bids from Portugal but not from one of the 'big' sides so these were rebuffed.

Business done, or so I thought. I like to keep my ML realistic in the fact if a silly offer or 'bigger' club comes in, I have to take it.

Vitesse had put a £9mill offer in for Ricardo Centurion, a very good RW who was a huge part of the 1st team plans. I rejected it, thinking 'well, it ain't like AJAX bid'. 2 hours later, Stoke, in the Prem, offered £13.5mill, about £5mill more than his value. I had to accept it.

I wouldn't find a like for like replacement, he was 77 rated and still developing (hit 78 the day he left). I knew I'd be hard pressed to find a player of the same calibre, without blowing the whole budget.

After a bit of scouting around, I found Rodrigo Gomez, plying his trade at Toluca. 73 rated but good explosive power & speed stats, which I deem crucial for a wide player. We offered £3.5mill his value, they wanted £6mill so with 2 hours before the window shut & Centurion gone, I paid it.

View attachment 234951

Hectic start to life in South America and our first League game is away vs River Plate.

Really looking forward to this 🇦🇷🔵⚪

Looking forward to this mate - Good luck! I love South American saves, one of my first PES21 ML’s was with Vasco da Gama. It was tons of fun.

@cb7 and @millossobek fantastic patch, currently trying to figure out a new game speed, probably -1 at 0.90 or something.
This patch plays so differently to vanilla, a whole new game!
Thanks again lads!
That's great man! I am also loving this patch while rediscovering PES 2013, so much depth in this game, it's so good!

Let me know if you need any help setting up cameras, etc. And oh, make sure to activate these here:

1694642374325.png

You can then press F1 ingame and change scoreboards, stadiums and cameras to your liking :)

That's great man! I am also loving this patch while rediscovering PES 2013, so much depth in this game, it's so good!

Let me know if you need any help setting up cameras, etc. And oh, make sure to activate these here:

View attachment 235018

You can then press F1 ingame and change scoreboards, stadiums and cameras to your liking
Thanks buddy, think ill settle for the pitchside cam for now, but once i start to feel the need for a broadcast cam ill get back to you.
Its truly a gem of a game, really loving this patch

View attachment 234940

The journey begins. My made up, Argentine manager - Javi Franco - is appointed Manager of Racing Club.

Racing have a strong squad, with the likes of Lautaro Martinez already at the club.

Spent a good while going through it and the only 2 positions I needed 'cover' for were CB & DMF.

Not a bad budget of around £13mill to spend.

I've set up 2 formations, a 4-1-3-2 attacking & a 5-3-2 more defensive tactic. Both fluid formations. Sorted out the training and then it was into the transfer window.

33 year-old Miguel Martinez is brought in on a 1 year-loan as CB cover.

View attachment 234944

Next in the door was Gonzalo Baglivo, a DMF from UT Cajamarca for a few hundred grand, as back-up for Domiguez.

View attachment 234950

I edit all the Youth players, basically tidy up their appearance and give them proper names. 17 year-old, Argentine, Miggy Bianchi is promoted to the 1st team fold...

View attachment 234946

A few players were sold, mainly younger ones who are low rated and have no chance of making it. My CB Sigali attracted bids from Portugal but not from one of the 'big' sides so these were rebuffed.

Business done, or so I thought. I like to keep my ML realistic in the fact if a silly offer or 'bigger' club comes in, I have to take it.

Vitesse had put a £9mill offer in for Ricardo Centurion, a very good RW who was a huge part of the 1st team plans. I rejected it, thinking 'well, it ain't like AJAX bid'. 2 hours later, Stoke, in the Prem, offered £13.5mill, about £5mill more than his value. I had to accept it.

I wouldn't find a like for like replacement, he was 77 rated and still developing (hit 78 the day he left). I knew I'd be hard pressed to find a player of the same calibre, without blowing the whole budget.

After a bit of scouting around, I found Rodrigo Gomez, plying his trade at Toluca. 73 rated but good explosive power & speed stats, which I deem crucial for a wide player. We offered £3.5mill his value, they wanted £6mill so with 2 hours before the window shut & Centurion gone, I paid it.

View attachment 234951

Hectic start to life in South America and our first League game is away vs River Plate.

Really looking forward to this 🇦🇷🔵⚪
As a life-long Independiente fan, I can't say I'm rooting for you :D Haha good luck!

@cb7 @rockstrongo Right now I have the following setting which is working well for me ATM with Jenkey's gameplay tool!

- Referee Strictness: 117
- Shot Power: 110
- Ball Weight: 102
- Animation Speed: 101
- Goalkeeper reaction speed: 110

Everything else is default! Still trying to figure out the cameras to work, would like to play with a zoomed out broadcast, more zoomed out than "long broadcast" or "wide broadcast" :TU:

@cb7 @rockstrongo Right now I have the following setting which is working well for me ATM with Jenkey's gameplay tool!

- Referee Strictness: 117
- Shot Power: 110
- Ball Weight: 102
- Animation Speed: 101
- Goalkeeper reaction speed: 110

Everything else is default! Still trying to figure out the cameras to work, would like to play with a zoomed out broadcast, more zoomed out than "long broadcast" or "wide broadcast" :TU:
Thank you for sharing those values, I will definitely test them!

To tweak your wide broadcast cam, you can adjust the zoom.near and zoom.far values from here:

1694676815298.png

Then you just need to start the game and press f1 until you see the small window with jenkey's stuff, select the camera settings and choose the wide broadcast.

1694680230694.png1694680328300.png

Welcome to my newest PES 2013 ML, featuring my first Portuguese story, in second division!
For this edition, I have chosen SC Beira-Mar, based on the beautiful city of Aveiro (also known as the Venezia of Portugal!)
An iconic team, with great historical players like Eusebio da Silva and Antonio Veloso in their past,
And with their Golden Age in the 80's and 90's (1998-99 Portuguese Cup winners),
Beira-Mar have fallen on hard times in 2012-13,
but I am determined to bring them back to relevance!

1694680804412.png1694680776742.png

I will create their historial old stadium in the game,
Estádio Mário Duarte, part of the heart and soul of the team!
A new stadium was built in real life, but it is too big for them,
and honestly, the team lost a lot with the demolition of Mário Duarte.
So my hope is, that bringing back their old stadium
full of passion and atmosphere
will bring back their heart, their soul,
and return them to their historic place in Portuguese Football.....
Now under the management of Millossobek's Football Enterprises!!

Sport Clube Beira-Mar, here we go!!!!! :TU:

thanks to @cb7 for his help!!

Last edited:
View attachment 235115View attachment 235117

Welcome to my newest PES 2013 ML, featuring my first Portuguese story, in second division!
For this edition, I have chosen SC Beira-Mar, based on the beautiful city of Aveiro (also known as the Venezia of Portugal!)
An iconic team, with great historical players like Eusebio da Silva and Antonio Veloso in their past,
And with their Golden Age in the 80's and 90's (1998-99 Portuguese Cup winners),

View attachment 235121View attachment 235119

Awesome man! :)) Can't wait to see how this one goes!

The curtain falls on season 2 and all in all, it was a very positive season.

We really found our form in the latter part of the season, mainly owed to the form of Augustin after he arrived in the mid-season window.

IMG_1581.jpeg

A third place finish gives us a Europa League spot next season which will be really exciting. The table at the end makes the title race look a little bit closer than it was in reality, we were actually 4 points behind Olympiakos going into the last game of the season. They lost but Dinamo Zagreb could only manage a draw and failed to retain their title.

Based on the first two seasons it looks like 65-70 points is about the ballpark points tally to win the league.

The league was really unpredictable this season which has added to the excitement. Some of the teams who performed well last season, such as Dynamo Kiev and both Prague teams, have struggled a bit more this time around.

IMG_1583.jpeg

The Team of the Season continues to baffle me - Not quite sure how none of our defenders made it in after conceding just 9 goals all season, but there we go 😂 Agata was not as prolific as last time out but his overall play, assists and knack for scoring important goals means he gets a worthy place. Augustin would have been a shoe in if he had a full season under his belt.

The plan for next season is already underway, I’m thinking a bit of a re-build will be needed as we prepare for a number of players leaving and the need for bolstering the squad to handle the demands of European football.

The current outs are:

Cellini - Chievo (1.3m)
Espimas - Guingamp (117k)
Strjom - Released
Huylens - VVV Venlo (86k)

Cellini was a real tough one and a real cult hero - He was our captain and popped up with some really important goals, but at 37 years old I was amazed to see a transfer offer of that amount. It made sense to let him go and he goes back to his native Italy for retirement!

IMG_1582.jpeg

I am just working my way through transfers and our re-build before starting season 3 later tonight.

Last edited:

One small but important point for those of us who are playing PES 2013 ML:

This is a short tutorial on how to disable boots abilities in ML if you want. The video is in Spanish but it is quite straightforward! Let me know if you need any help.

• Love
Reactions: Vbo
View attachment 235115View attachment 235117

View attachment 235121View attachment 235119

Lovely stuff Millos, looks like quite a challenge, looking fw to reading it

The curtain falls on season 2 and all in all, it was a very positive season.

We really found our form in the latter part of the season, mainly owed to the form of Augustin after he arrived in the mid-season window.

View attachment 235153

A third place finish gives us a Europa League spot next season which will be really exciting. The table at the end makes the title race look a little bit closer than it was in reality, we were actually 4 points behind Olympiakos going into the last game of the season. They lost but Dinamo Zagreb could only manage a draw and failed to retain their title.

Based on the first two seasons it looks like 65-70 points is about the ballpark points tally to win the league.

The league was really unpredictable this season which has added to the excitement. Some of the teams who performed well last season, such as Dynamo Kiev and both Prague teams, have struggled a bit more this time around.

View attachment 235158

The Team of the Season continues to baffle me - Not quite sure how none of our defenders made it in after conceding just 9 goals all season, but there we go 😂 Agata was not as prolific as last time out but his overall play, assists and knack for scoring important goals means he gets a worthy place. Augustin would have been a shoe in if he had a full season under his belt.

The plan for next season is already underway, I’m thinking a bit of a re-build will be needed as we prepare for a number of players leaving and the need for bolstering the squad to handle the demands of European football.

The current outs are:

Cellini - Chievo (1.3m)
Espimas - Guingamp (117k)
Strjom - Released
Huylens - VVV Venlo (86k)

Cellini was a real tough one and a real cult hero - He was our captain and popped up with some really important goals, but at 37 years old I was amazed to see a transfer offer of that amount. It made sense to let him go and he goes back to his native Italy for retirement!

View attachment 235162

I am just working my way through transfers and our re-build before starting season 3 later tonight.
Smashing season brother, so cool that youve made it out in to Europe.
Love the wheeling and dealing of the transfer market, finding some gems, might not have the highest OVR but having a "Destroyer" badge making a player the perfect fit
Good luck.

So i started a new ML with Real Sociedad and ill be updating after a 3rd of the season roughly.
Just simming first (or first half of my first season)

I have a pretty decent team from scratch, but not deep enough, especially since ill be playing (or hoping to) European football this season.
more of that later on.
First up, transfers
Mangane CB 79 OVR
Maroh CB 79 OVR
Nouhei CB 73 OVR
(Youth Player)
Kehl DMF 81 OVR
Kurtulus DMF 80 OVR
Leitner CMF 81 OVR
Mollo LMF 81 OVR

Around 17 million Euros for those players, released 5 players that werent developing properly, mostly 70-73 OVR players between 27-35 tears of age.

So when taking this job i saw that we had qualifed for Play off round to the Champions League
A double meeting vs Celtic fc
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 21_43_23.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 21_53_08.png

Happy to have made it to group stage of The Champions League.
The Champions League doesnt look all to impossible either, even though i think well settle for a third place and Europa League play off
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 21_53_38.png

Next up was Copa Del Rey , a tough draw in the first round and it became a high scoring affair vs Sevilla
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 22_09_51.png

And with the first half of my Champions League group stage things are looking ok,could be both worse and better but still ok.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 22_14_25.png

And 9 games in on my La Liga Campaign im sitting ok there as well, room to improve for sure
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 22_16_58.png

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing those values, I will definitely test them!

To tweak your wide broadcast cam, you can adjust the zoom.near and zoom.far values from here:

View attachment 235111

Then you just need to start the game and press f1 until you see the small window with jenkey's stuff, select the camera settings and choose the wide broadcast.
Great man, will fiddle with that later on

Man, adapting to PES18 after playing PES21 for so long has been hard 😂

I'm really enjoying it but as I like to play FUMA, it's like I'm having to learn to play again!

I started my ML on Top Player. Once my TS in the 80s, I'll probably bump it up to Superstar. I put challenge mode on, why they ever took that out I don't know, so got the added jeapordy of not meeting objectives and the angry, mental chairman sacking me.

Anyway, I'll update how my first quarter of the season with Racing Club has gone properly tomorrow. I've been jotting down all the results so will bang them onto a graphic to upload.

Safe to say, could be worse but could be a lot better 🫣

Man, adapting to PES18 after playing PES21 for so long has been hard 😂

I'm really enjoying it but as I like to play FUMA, it's like I'm having to learn to play again!

I started my ML on Top Player. Once my TS in the 80s, I'll probably bump it up to Superstar. I put challenge mode on, why they ever took that out I don't know, so got the added jeapordy of not meeting objectives and the angry, mental chairman sacking me.

Anyway, I'll update how my first quarter of the season with Racing Club has gone properly tomorrow. I've been jotting down all the results so will bang them onto a graphic to upload.

Safe to say, could be worse but could be a lot better 🫣
Oh i get it, im having a side ML on 17 and i always play PA0 but its tough when the game is so fast at times.
Looking fw to it, hope youre enjoying it

Got the first half of the season done, im pretty pleased tbh.
Got knocked out of Copa Del Rey in the second round by Las Palmas on a away goal, not the best result at home, but its ok, i had 3 games in a 8 day period.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 23_19_53.png
On to my Champions League adventure, got a third place in the group meaning im in the last 32 round of the Europa League after new year, which is what i pretty much aimed for.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 23_33_14.png

Played the first half of the leauge, and its been an decent run so far, might to a better job second half with less cup games coming up.
weve been pretty strong at home, think we have one loss so far.
Notable wins so far havee been Athletic Club and Athletico Madrid
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 14-09-2023 23_38_55.png

Looks like Real Madrid and Barcelona are pulling away for a title race and Valencia/Athletico are fighting for 3rd place and 4 other teams (us included) are fighting for Euro spots

Back
Top Bottom