The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Oh yeah, it's always some tricky bit as well. Probably why you get so engrossed and forget to save.
In this case (Kingdome come) you can't save freely ,you need to take a potion to do it ,and I only had one with me ,so figured I do the mission then take a long ride to object nr 2 to save there.
But got attacked by a bunch of bandits (probably Scum/djurgården fans) and stupid enough to jump off my horse to fight those 2-3 guys ,turned out they were 5-6...

@rockstrongo Must get back to that game. I'll probably just start again it's been so long since I played it. Can't remember the moves for fighting now so that would help too. I'd got up to the bit where I was trying to find some guy and was just about to get into a big battle but hadn't played it in a while and I was really struggling to beat anyone with a sword so despite trying to stand at a General's distance from the actual battle and avoiding the fight I was told to fire some arrows at some guys which turned into a shit show and they got away which ended the fight. :LOL: I should have known how it was because I was already previously running away on my horse to avoid bandits as I'd completely forgotten what to press during fighting. It was hard enough when I did know! Good game though but definitely need to restart it.

@rockstrongo Must get back to that game. I'll probably just start again it's been so long since I played it. Can't remember the moves for fighting now so that would help too. I'd got up to the bit where I was trying to find some guy and was just about to get into a big battle but hadn't played it in a while and I was really struggling to beat anyone with a sword so despite trying to stand at a General's distance from the actual battle and avoiding the fight I was told to fire some arrows at some guys which turned into a shit show and they got away which ended the fight. :LOL: I should have known how it was because I was already previously running away on my horse to avoid bandits as I'd completely forgotten what to press during fighting. It was hard enough when I did know! Good game though but definitely need to restart it.
Exactly where I stopped on my first play through ,The Runt!
The guy who stole your dad's sword.
Got killed 50-60 times before I gave up.
I restarted the game as well.
I looked at my stats from first play through.
Swordsmanship 3
Bow 2
Strength 3
Warfare 3

When I restarted i did a hack so I could level up before the game takes off.
So my stats were.
Huge difference ,you still get killed when not careful and tactical in your fighting ,but it's like having a tennis racket Vs a spoon when playing tennis.
I recommend you do that hack ,you can upgrade as little or as much as you want ,makes swordfighting much more enjoyable.
Let me know if you get back to it and I'll post the link for you.

Yes it's a brilliant game ,my goal is to beat the Runt with a sword ,I'm nearly at that mission ,doing side quests to level up a bit first

Exactly where I stopped on my first play through ,The Runt!
The guy who stole your dad's sword.
Got killed 50-60 times before I gave up.
I restarted the game as well.
I looked at my stats from first play through.
Swordsmanship 3
Bow 2
Strength 3
Warfare 3

When I restarted i did a hack so I could level up before the game takes off.
So my stats were.
Huge difference ,you still get killed when not careful and tactical in your fighting ,but it's like having a tennis racket Vs a spoon when playing tennis.
I recommend you do that hack ,you can upgrade as little or as much as you want ,makes swordfighting much more enjoyable.
Let me know if you get back to it and I'll post the link for you.

Yes it's a brilliant game ,my goal is to beat the Runt with a sword ,I'm nearly at that mission ,doing side quests to level up a bit first

Ah yes that was it! The Runt! Yes I got killed a few times before I gave up as I was nowhere near ready for it. I'll definitely use that hack then and will let you know when I get back to it. I was really enjoying it up to that point but got to knowing I'd have to restart and at that time didn't want to. I even tried to enter the tournaments thinking it would give me some practice but I just got hammered every time. I'd imagine my stats were similar. I just about got through the rescue bit in the woods by firing arrows whilst walking backwards to get their health right down before using the sword but that took ages too! That was a great quest though.

Ah yes that was it! The Runt! Yes I got killed a few times before I gave up as I was nowhere near ready for it. I'll definitely use that hack then and will let you know when I get back to it. I was really enjoying it up to that point but got to knowing I'd have to restart and at that time didn't want to. I even tried to enter the tournaments thinking it would give me some practice but I just got hammered every time. I'd imagine my stats were similar. I just about got through the rescue bit in the woods by firing arrows whilst walking backwards to get their health right down before using the sword but that took ages too! That was a great quest though.
Im doing side quest that is breaking up Cuman camps and kill them (and cut off their ears) and it's tricky until I came up with a tactic ,storm in get their attention ride off a bit ,then have two guys chasing me ,then kill them ,do the same with the remaining 2-3 per camp.
Great way to learn how to fight ,and not being stormed by all of them at once.

When it comes to the bow ,theres a farm by the bathhouse where you stay (the Mill) and they have 5-6 sheep ,perfect training for your bow ,and they respawn every day too:)

Yeah let me know mate ,you can upgrade sword/strength/warfare (and maybe bow ) with that hack ,well worth it.

Here in the East Asia, it's already the 2nd day of January in 2022. We normally are in one day future over western Europe. ;))

Back
Top Bottom