V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

I have played couple of matches for testing purposes. All in quick match and on Home team stadium.
There are lots of imperceptible little things that can go wrong while installing a game or applying a mod, most are simple human error. I would uninstall everything, start from scratch, but just really take your time. Don't go off and do something else, it's so easy to just forget a stupid simple step. Completely delete and re-setup FMT. In my case, I didn't know there had been an update blocking my ability to run the mod. But I was convinced I had everything right. And we'll give you help assuming the conditions are perfect but if you don't even know a small simple thing is off you'll keep having trouble and our advice won't help.

There are lots of imperceptible little things that can go wrong while installing a game or applying a mod, most are simple human error. I would uninstall everything, start from scratch, but just really take your time. Don't go off and do something else, it's so easy to just forget a stupid simple step. Completely delete and re-setup FMT. In my case, I didn't know there had been an update blocking my ability to run the mod. But I was convinced I had everything right. And we'll give you help assuming the conditions are perfect but if you don't even know a small simple thing is off you'll keep having trouble and our advice won't help.
I will reinstall everything on weekends. After first crash I checked if FMT was updated, saw new version( I had 23.17 at that moment). Yesterday I had more crashes and, for testing purpose, tried few matches without mod, with V Gameplay v3a5 and other gameplay mod. And had no crashes. Can't say crashes have anything in common besides game freezes for 2-3 seconds before crashing.

I will reinstall everything on weekends. After first crash I checked if FMT was updated, saw new version( I had 23.17 at that moment). Yesterday I had more crashes and, for testing purpose, tried few matches without mod, with V Gameplay v3a5 and other gameplay mod. And had no crashes. Can't say crashes have anything in common besides game freezes for 2-3 seconds before crashing.
I had the same problems onling using V gameplay with the same configurations you discribed. And more In common game freezes for 2-3 seconds before crashing.

So I unistalled both FIFA and FMT, reistalled and started with V Gameplay 3a7. Crashed on first match. And today I installed FMT and mod for brother on his computer and 2 matches - 2 crashes. I really enjoy game, more than on earlier versions, while it lasts

Good afternoon all,

So after a few games, I started having crashes too. Weird!

I tracked the problem down to lob passes. It would always freeze when the AI would attempt a lob pass for some reason. I've reverted a good amount to test again and it worked for 3 games straight.

I also have an updated FMT but for now. Try this new version.

GP V3A8
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6cicvt05umjnjui/V+Gameplay+Mod+-+v3a8.fbmod/file

Good afternoon all,

So after a few games, I started having crashes too. Weird!

I tracked the problem down to lob passes. It would always freeze when the AI would attempt a lob pass for some reason. I've reverted a good amount to test again and it worked for 3 games straight.

GP V3A8
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6cicvt05umjnjui/V+Gameplay+Mod+-+v3a8.fbmod/file
Good afternoon for you too.

Thanks for the update! I'm gonna test it right now.

Question, Paul.. is there a way to have an alternate install on my system JUST for testing new builds?
It's just I have TU7 and 3A5 working so well right now, I don't want to ruin it. But I would also like to test other versions of your mod.

Well, i was trying the 3a.8 version and got a crash when the CPU made a cross. 2-3 seconds freeze and then the game crashed. :(

Question, Paul.. is there a way to have an alternate install on my system JUST for testing new builds?
It's just I have TU7 and 3A5 working so well right now, I don't want to ruin it. But I would also like to test other versions of your mod.
Not that i know of. Sorry.
Well, i was trying the 3a.8 version and got a crash when the CPU made a cross. 2-3 seconds freeze and then the game crashed. :(
Well the way this is going I may have to give up with FIFA 23.

Not that i know of. Sorry.

I tried again and the same happen. I think is something with crossing, can't confirm nothing but in the most the crash happens after a cross and in the second half.

Honestly, I think they have one or two people hired on purpose to keep an eye on the modding community and thwart it with every update. You watch sometimes how updates are released from EA that add practically nothing but release at the precise time that there's been some kind of advancement in the modding scene. It's a joke. Just load up a banger like FIFA 16 or 19 and actually remember what having fun meant.

Played 3 games on new version and it didn't crash. Hoooray.

Please, don't let small slips get you down. Your mod really is best in terms of realistic gameplay.
Did you erase some folder or file before using the new version ?

Did you erase some folder or file before using the new version ?
I did erase FIFA and FMT yesterday, but I played with 3a7 after reinstall. Then I erased 3a7 file before starting with 3a8.
What version of FMT are you using?

I did erase FIFA and FMT yesterday, but I played with 3a7 after reinstall. Then I erased 3a7 file before starting with 3a8.
What version of FMT are you using?
I was using the 23.18. I had less crashs with the new version of V gameplay, but is happening yet. I'm gonna try the 23.19 now and see how it goes.

Good afternoon all,

After thorough testing. There is definitely something wrong with my gameplay project file. So sorry about that.

As I cannot seem to resolve the issue. I have had to restart my project from scratch and this will take some time.

Here is the link to my first iteration

What is included?
- AI changes to always try to create crossing opportunities
- Movement speed changes
- Passing speed changes
- Shooting speed changes

Obviously, this is very vanilla compared to my old work. So, feedback is not necessarily needed as I know so much is missing.

Please let me know if you get crashes with this version. Im sure you guys have more time than I do.

Good afternoon all,

After thorough testing. There is definitely something wrong with my gameplay project file. So sorry about that.

As I cannot seem to resolve the issue. I have had to restart my project from scratch and this will take some time.

What is included?
- Movement speed changes
- Passing speed changes
- Shooting speed changes

Obviously, this is very vanilla compared to my old work. So, feedback is not necessarily needed as I know so much is missing.

Please let me know if you get crashes with this version. Im sure you guys have more time than I do.
I have played 3 games without any crashes in TU 7.0. Thanks for the update!

Good afternoon all,

What is included?
- Movement speed changes
- Passing speed changes
- Shooting speed changes

it doesn't start for me, it crashes just before the main menu

Back
Top Bottom