What are you listening to?

@The Moroccan That's a great song.. It really does transport you!

My favorite RHCP song.. that's a tough one.. but I'd have to say it's this one!

:TU:
I've been left alone in the office so why not turning some songs then I just randomly picked Emit Remmus 😂

For some reason, most of the links here are saying "Video not available on your region" or just "Video unavailable". Could you please tell me the title of the song which by the look of it, is a "By the Way" track ?

🕊️🖤☮️
So sad to know she's gone... I would've loved to see them live but, well... I think it will only happen in another place and in another time (hopefully as far as possible in the future).

Back on topic now...
Despite being very famous also abroad, I must say that Laura Pausini is not an artist I love (like I do with Elisa) to be honest, but this song has grown on me big time. Honestly, I think that this cover is even a little better than the original (which itself ain't bad, anyway):

This is the original song, for comparison:

@*aLe Laura Pausini is actually quite popular in South America, actually she released albums both in Italian and in Spanish for her Spain and Latin American market! I like her songs, she's kind of like a female style of Eros Ramazzotti, hehe, who coincidentally, I also think is cool. :D

Here is one of his songs in Spanish! :TU:

Last edited:
Oh yeah I like him more than Laura Pausini to be honest.
He kinda explored different styles throughout the years and I think that sums up his career almost perfectly (even if he did release some very good songs also after that). This is my favourite one of him:

Considering that lately I'm more than willing to listen to sad songs... I think that it fits perfectly (there's also a version in Spanish, Somos grandes o no).

Bomus track (yeah, also this is pretty sad):

And to find some relief from the sadness... Also this one is pretty good (and it's a little more happy than the others, which doesn't hurt):

So sad to know she's gone... I would've loved to see them live but, well... I think it will only happen in another place and in another time (hopefully as far as possible in the future).

[...]
Yes it's absolutley sad and she was so young. To young to be gone!

@*aLe I actually like Ramazzotti much better than Pausini too, many many times more.

Nice songs you posted! I particularly liked the second one "Stella Gemella" even if it is sad! Nice singing and guitars!

Here is a song which I think is underappreciated by him, sung in italian! :TU:

Oh yeah, since I forgot and haven't been here for some time, I didn't post anything about listening
@millossobek , remember those EPs I sent here a while back? On the 25th of Feb the full album actually came out, so yeah, it's a double album so somewhat long, 1 hour 13 minutes

I gave it a 2nd listen yesterday, I think it's a 8/10
But there is one song that I really dislike here , and that's Sensory Street, Weird song
Rest is pretty decent/good
Tell me what you think of it when you hear it

@shareq01 You know it's funny because the first time I heard it bro I definitely thought: This has 90's vibes, but now that I give it a second listen, it sounds like 80's to me! Like post-punk and new wave! That's funny how at first it sounded more like alternative rock and now it sounds a bit different haha.. but in anycase it does sound really good, like a slice of a golden era of music right in the middle of modern times. :TU:

Back
Top Bottom